Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home (1786 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Playloaded: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
A Kenyan woman, Zainab Ochero has been arrested and arraigned in court for biting off her lover’s ear during a domestic dispute.

Zainab from Kawangware, Nairobi county, was said to have carried out the act when her boyfriend, Joseph Karanja, gave her KSh 100 (N370) as transport back home.

She appeared before Kibera Senior Principal Magistrate Charles Mwaniki on Tuesday, March 1, and pleaded not guilty to the charges of causing severe injuries to Karanja at Kangemi in Nairobi on Monday, February 21, Nairobi News reports.

According to police report, the accused was displeased with the transport fare, so she pounced on her man and bit off his left ear in anger causing it to fall to the ground.

Rather than panic or cry out, the man then picked it up, carefully placed it in a paper bag and went to the hospital for treatment.

Unfortunately, the hospital could not stitch it back, so he was told to seek further treatment at another hospital in Eastland.

On getting to another hospital, Karanja was made to realise that the ear was utterly damaged and needed plastic surgery after three months of treatment.

The unfortunate biting incident occurred earlier in the day when the couple organised a meeting at a local joint to discuss their differences after Karanja accused her of infidelity.

They could not resolve their fight, and Ochero opted to call a motorbike to take her home. But Karanja’s decision to give her KSh 100 (N370) as transport made matters worse.

Already agitated by the accusation of having an affair and being given KSh 100 as fare, Ochero decided to bite Karanja, severely damaging his ear.

The judge directed that she be released on KSh 300,000 (N1million) and the matter be mentioned on Wednesday, March 16.

https://playloaded.com.ng/lady-bites-off-boyfriends-ear-for-giving-her-n370-transport-fare-to-go-home/
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Whazar(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy

The fear of this gender Dey make me avoid BJ from them, make she no go bite my cvck or burst my balls

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Jennyclay(f): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Whenever a man is on heat like a community dog, he can promise a lady heaven on earth. After the sex, for him to honor his promises it a big problem for him.

He must have promised her probably 2 million naira but only to give her just #370 after sex. We need her type in Nigeria, so that she can bite off the ears of those promise and fail men.

Serves the man the right. Next time he would learn to fulfill his promises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by yungz: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by nyiamfrank: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
So even ordinary Kenyan Shilling is more valuable than Naira. 100 Shilling to 370 Naira!

The future is E-mail Shaa!

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Fred166: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Whenever a man is on heat like a community dog, he can promise a lady heaven on earth. After the sex, for him to honor his promises it a big problem for him.

He must have promised her probably 2 million naira but only to give her just #370 after sex. We need her type in Nigeria, so that she can bite off the ears of those promise and fail men.

Witch

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Wawelexy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
nyiamfrank:
So even ordinary Kenyan Shilling is more valuable than Naira. 100 Shilling to 370 Naira!

The future is E-mail Shaa!

me sef shock. Naira is now worthless
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by odinson1(m): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

How did you escape from your psychiatric ward?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Jennyclay(f): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2022
odinson1:

How did you escape from your psychiatric ward?
You this promise and fail man, your ear need to be eaten off too.

Don't mention me again oo!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Deborah98(f): 1:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Fred166:
Witch
e pain you grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Deborah98(f): 1:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Omo e reach to laugh jare grin... I leave in peace. And I'll advise ladies here and offline to carry enough money with them,men are no longer smiling these days. Na who get person dey commot Sha.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by ChimasGirl(f): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

How can you make such a comment from what was presented in this story?! Even if she had been faithful, and if he gave her just a little money to travel, how does that equate to biting this man's ear off?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Sammy101111(m): 2:47am On Mar 03, 2022
You will hardly see any female comment
But if na man
Here go done full
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Samfloxin(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Some people teeth sharp ooo
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by dapatro: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Looks like you have several experience of promise and fail from men on heat.

Biko share more
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2022
This gender and entitlement mentality na 5 and 6. The court should sentence that werey to jail asap!

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Gadafii: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

this way u ladies promise never to sleep with another guy again when she's being piped real good, the moment she leaves the guy's house, she branches someone and make similar promise.

She ended up promising 12 guys same Toto, ahh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Double0h7(f): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Hard-core feminist my ass! Stop begging men and go enjoy your equality to make your own money tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by idahme(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

This is low, the lowest comment I have read in a long while....

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Mhykel217(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Sounds like benue name.

Cuz na dem dey do this kind tin
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by DannyXpress: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Were una dey see all this women date
Abeg make person find girlfriend for me

Just like maduka okoye, i luke toxic women as long as she's not holding a gun
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by mystery22: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Guys expect nothing less from a damaged poor girl like her

1 Like

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by kaptaintintin: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Who else notice say, 300000ksh = 1million naira.... Naija is finished. Even Kenya sef cry
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Aaah! She be wan chop the ear?

Abeg, y'all should check out my profile to view my videos for your entertainment pleasures. I'm a musician and I made some Acapella covers I feel y'all will like. If my videos reach 10,000 views I go do give away. wink Cheers.
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by SpyAC(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

He must have promised her probably 2 million naira but only to give her just #370 after sex. We need her type in Nigeria, so that she can bite off the ears of those promise and fail men. So because he couldn't fulfill his promises, so ear deserved to be bitten ryt?

Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by SpyAC(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

So because he couldn't fulfill his promises, so ear deserved to be bitten ryt?
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Each time kenya news comes up man must lauf grin grin grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Truvelisback(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
VAMPIRE IS REAL!!! grin
Re: Lady Bites Off Boyfriend’s Ear For Giving Her N370 Transport Fare To Go Home by Ebakere: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom / How Do I Cure Conji As A Guy / Losing Attraction To Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.