Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina (4827 Views)

My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) / Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
New Living Translation

Joseph, to whom she was engaged, was a righteous man and did not want to disgrace her publicly, so he decided to break the engagement quietly....

Hmm i saw this passage on Nairaland one Sunday so i decided to use it to start this thread.....This above reference in my own opinion is what an Alpha male should be. Even before Christ was born women has been subjected to a lot of disgrace and embrassemnet from the male... We've always been treated like a piece of shit but this generation of men is the worst... Im still very young, mostly just starting to know what the real world means... I understand that some females are lazy, they want to reap where they did not sow they are this they are that... I agree cos I've met a good lot of them and I'm trying to build myself to be a woman that will be useful to herself,the community and God but the level in which the moderators are allowing females to be bully here on Nairaland is too much.

A lot of time i see words like "smelling toto" here on nairaland... So what if the lady vagina is smelling... If you are not mature enough to take your woman to a doctor kindly leave her... The STD that is making her toto smell is gotten from a man... No gender is perfect...

Some guys even contradict themselves by saying Nigerian women... Whereas most of the Nigerian women in the early ninteens got married when they were so young and most of them suffered from VVF after childbirth...Ask your father then he would have told you stories...

You break up with a woman and after 2 months you see her with another man... automatically she don turn prostitute be that... Like all this stuffs are bad energies

American women/celebrities unclothedness are celebrated on nairaland but Nigerian women semi-unclothedness turn them into Olosho to some myopic men here... Women can not buy car in peace they would say it's toto power... No little iota of respect for women...

One dude even goes on every thread saying"Nigerian girls are useless"... Some get themselve high by beefing successful ladies that don't even know about your existence...

There are some responsible men here that always disagree to all this negative comments and I'm using this thread to call on the moderators... There must be limit for stuffs like this... Post that defame any gender ought to be taken down.

I do not wish to annoy or offend anyone but i only wish to let my opinion out.

smiley grin I'm also expecting alot of negative comments...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Bennysam: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don’t read it because I feel lazy , can you summarize it please

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by ednut1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
No one sane is reading this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Molahnelson(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mr FalseProphet1 what does the spirit said about this lamentation of a farm tools

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by chris259(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Well u've said it all but u need to understand dat some guys here do all those stuff to catch cruise, a lot of people are far from what they project to be online in real life.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
New Living Translation

Joseph, to whom she was engaged, was a righteous man and did not want to disgrace her publicly, so he decided to break the engagement quietly....

Hmm i saw this passage on Nairaland one Sunday so i decided to use it to start this thread.....This above reference in my own opinion is what an Alpha male should be. Even before Christ was born women has been subjected to a lot of disgrace and embrassemnet from the male... We've always been treated like a piece of shit but this generation of men is the worst... Im still very young, mostly just starting to know what the real world means... I understand that some females are lazy, they want to reap where they did not sow they are this they are that... I agree cos I've met a good lot of them and I'm trying to build myself to be a woman that will be useful to herself,the community and God but the level in which the moderators are allowing females to be bully here on Nairaland is too much.

A lot of time i see words like "smelling toto" here on nairaland... So what if the lady vagina is smelling... If you are not mature enough to take your woman to a doctor kindly leave her... The sti that is making her toto smell is gotten form a man... No gender is perfect...

Some guys even contradict themselves by saying Nigerian women... Whereas most of the Nigerian women in the early ninteens got married when they were so young and most of them suffered from VVF after childbirth...Ask your father then he would have told you stories...

You break up with a woman and after 2 months you see her with another man... automatically she don turn prostitute be that... Like all this stuffs are bad energies

American women/celebrities unclothedness are celebrated on nairaland but Nigerian women semi-unclothedness turn them into Olosho to some myopic men here... Women can not buy car in peace they would say it's toto power... No little iota of respect for women...

One dude even goes on every thread saying"Nigerian girls are useless"... Some get themselve high by beefing successful ladies that don't even know about your existence...

There are some responsible men here that always disagree to all this negative comments and I'm using this thread to call on the moderators... There must be limit for stuffs like this... Post that defame any gender ought to be taken down.

you started with scriptural verses then you drifted .....

as a result you were neither to the left nor to the right.

at least you raised issues but you again drifted

as long as you are drifting you won't make a clear statement about issues that borders on esteem,sexual health and acceptance.

but for an attempt to push a narrative in a mysogynistic forum.you try

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
baralatie:

you started with scriptural verses then you drifted .....

as a result you were neither to the left nor to the right.

at least you raised issues but you again drifted

as long as you are drifting you won't make a clear statement about issues that borders on esteem,sexual health and acceptance.

but for an attempt to push a narrative in a mysogynistic forum.you try
Believe me sir... I'm not religious and it actually took a lot of courage to post this here cause i know that i will receive a lot of insults and discouraging words.... I just wish the Mod can take note and take down all defaming comments against any gender.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by SILENTandSMART2: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
What the hell are you sayin' , you don high , something is really wrong with you aswear

Abeg summarize what you wrote cus I don't read it at all ,

Nonsense write up undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
Believe me sir... I'm not religious and it actually took a lot of courage to post this here cause i know that i will receive a lot of insults and discouraging words.... I just wish the Mod can take note and take down all defaming comments against any gender.
okay!it figures how you were trying the scriptural balancing act!

the forum can't help itself against acts of insults.it will looked a lot of patronage.

like I said treading on why romanceland male.monikers do what they do is complicated.
we are talking about a lot of them who are seriously lonely
some are not over the hurt of a girlfriend,fiance
some were robbed of time and resources
some are complete psychos,some are opposite of religious sanity etc.

just make sure you are very witty and you will be fine.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Molahnelson(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hey you op, understand the frustration men as gone through people hand,

Men will not just wake up one day and start engaging women bitterly
Something most wrong somewhere

Instead of you to be writing to your fellow women to start treating with love and affection, rather than strategizing on the way to cash out from them

You are here lamenting

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

Instead of you to be writing to your fellow[b] women to start treating with love and affection, rather than like business associate,[/b]

You are here lamenting
Some women are the example of the monster you made.... When it come to oppression, physical violence, insult and disgrace in the society... My gender has suffered worst of it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

Instead of you to be writing to your fellow women to start treating with love and affection , rather than strategizing on the way to cash out from them

You are here lamenting
if the female monikers come to romanceland and see the kind of topics and bashing they give Nigerian women and hear about redpill,blue pill,purple pill .where exactly will the love come from?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
Some women are the example of the monster you made.... When it come to oppression, physical violence, insult and disgrace in the society... My gender has suffered worst of it...
It is an assumptious statement

what we have is power crisis between genders and the result of the crisis runs deep in the society
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Molahnelson(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:

You gender has suffered it because of their selfish tendencies

Your genda has refused a culture of cultivating, to a culture of whoring their bodies offline, now is online, a culture of laziness, ripping where they didn't sow, hypergamy, to name but a few.

Why will men not abusive them?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by baralatie(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

You gender has suffered it because of their selfish tendencies

Your genda has refused a culture of cultivating, to a culture of whoring their bodies offline, now is online, a culture of laziness, ripping where they didn't sow, hypergamy, to name but a few.

Why will men not abusive them?
absolutely based on mysogynistic ideas
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Collegelove: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
LOL, I am no longer interested in Nigerian girls because they aren't faithful at all. Cheating is their blood and that's one of the reasons they smell down there.

A Nigerian girl would be going out with your friend, yet she's still want to sleep with you. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Molahnelson(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
baralatie:

absolutely based on mysogynistic ideas

That's all you hear now, everywhere, misogyny, misogyny, misogyny,

But Misandry is happening everyday but nobody is talking about it.

Is only misogyny, you think that they world revolve around pussy alone.

don't you know that men now are they endangered spices.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by payman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
She is guilty of having a ''smelling toto''
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
ednut1:
No one sane is reading this
I dey tell you.

Imagine her saying that if a woman's vag*na is smelling, her man is supposed to take her to the doctor's but when our preeks smell, Fummystic.queen and co will open a thread to insult us with their senseless lecture on how men should be bathing and changing boxers.

Why is it always about men taking care of women's need sef? Who takes care of our needs?

The day my ex bought me an expensive watch, I was scared to put it on because I had thought she was trying to set me up.

This my rant is simply about women taking care of their own needs. If a woman's vag*na is smelling, let her drag her ass to the doctor's for check up. If you come my house with it, I'll spray a full bottle of my 212 cologne inside it. I can't come and kill myself by myself say na odor kill me.

As for the bashing here in NL, no gender and no tribe is innocent. Women bash men just as men bash women so there is no victor and there is no vanquished.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
no sane person will read this broundecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by WantsandMore: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
New Living Translation

A lot of time i see words like "smelling toto" here on nairaland... So what if the lady vagina is smelling... If you are not mature enough to take your woman to a doctor kindly leave her... The STD that is making her toto smell is gotten from a man... No gender is perfect...

Where is that meme where women deserve less...lmao
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Chike222(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
E good as na una fellow woman nai dey kill una like this and you wey post this topic na u be the person wey you write about and na your vagina nai dey smell like dat....smelling vagina
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by BareFacedLies(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:

You have to know that a lot of people here have low self esteem and the best way they can feel good with themselves is by criticising others

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by BareFacedLies(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
The reason why it appears our ladies have odour down there has a lot to do with the hot nature of our weather.

A way to get round this is to insist that the lady has a bath when she gets to your place but unfortunately most of the guys here are broke and can't afford to invite a lady to a decent hotel
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by baralatie(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

That's all you hear now, everywhere, misogyny, misogyny, misogyny,

But Misandry is happening everyday but nobody is talking about it.

Is only misogyny, you think that they world revolve around pussy alone.

don't you know[b] that men now are they endangered spices.[/b]
how are men the endangered species?
are men more endangered than the female species or the female species are more endangered than the male species.

or in the straight sense....is the human species endangered by acts of itself?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by nkwuocha1: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
kingsavage:
Especially those igbo girls

What will you say about the Yoruba girls that stinks like iru there?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
WantsandMore:

Where is that meme where women deserve less...lmao
So your mother also deserve less? sad
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by VictorUSA(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'll sue u to court for this stupid write-up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
I feel your Pain.

but do you actually know that your MALES are not morally well trained??.

That's why they can Rained every type of insults to anybody irrespective of his social/gender/religious status,

they're feeling to behave animally without a suppose control to their actions all in the name of civilasation or freedom of speech.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! / I Can Build This For You With Only N50m / GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.