Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

'if I Take A Penalty, I Have To Do My Job': Bruno Fernandes Brushes Spot-kick Ro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'if I Take A Penalty, I Have To Do My Job': Bruno Fernandes Brushes Spot-kick Ro (210 Views)

Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'if I Take A Penalty, I Have To Do My Job': Bruno Fernandes Brushes Spot-kick Ro by dailygiveaway: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
'If I take a penalty, I have to do my job': Bruno Fernandes brushes spot-kick row aside as he insists Manchester United get more because of their pace and trickery ahead of clash with Liverpool

Manchester United Bruno Fernandes has brushed aside the ongoing penalty row
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Jurgen Klopp have been bickering over spot kicks
However, Fernandes will not think about the feud if he wins a penalty at Anfield
The Portuguese said United's pace and trickery is why they can win spot kicks

Bruno Fernandes insists the penalty row between Manchester United and Liverpool will be the last thing on his mind if he steps up to the spot at Anfield on Sunday.

Full article here: https://www.sportymail.com.ng/2021/01/if-i-take-penalty-i-have-to-do-my-job.html
Re: 'if I Take A Penalty, I Have To Do My Job': Bruno Fernandes Brushes Spot-kick Ro by TANID(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: 'if I Take A Penalty, I Have To Do My Job': Bruno Fernandes Brushes Spot-kick Ro by baralatie(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
I will comment after today's match

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Wizkid Baby Mama Finally Record His First Single Featuring His Baby (wizkid) / Buy High Quality Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.