Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) (4794 Views)

This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Archbishop Reacts To Video Of His Son Getting Intimate With Two Naked Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Albert Zakirov, an artist from the Russian Federation’s Tatarstan Autonomous Republic has an original, albeit controversial painting technique – he uses women’s naked bodies as his paintbrushes.

Albert Zakirov started drawing and painting at an early age and spent much of his childhood preparing for art school. After studying with an excellent teacher for a couple of months in tenth grade, he picked up the necessary knowledge to get admitted into art school, where he quietly studied the basics while experimenting with all sorts of unusual techniques and mediums.

He never graduated from art school, but it was there that he first used a woman’s body to paint on canvas, and it was this experience that inspired him to make the technique his own.

“I did my first body painting’ with a woman when I was in art college, in the 1980s,” Zakirov told SNTAT.  “We rented a room with canvas and paints, and then we fooled around, smearing and painting before throwing away the artwork. At that time this method could not be shown to anyone. ”

In the year 2,000, the Russian artist remembered his unusual painting technique and painted another picture 3×2-meter artwork using the bodies of two female bodies. He still keeps the piece in his collection, as it marks the start of his unique body painting method.

If you’re wondering how Albert Zakirov paints with human bodies, the process is quite straightforward. He usually starts by smearing the body of his human paintbrush with oil, to make the cleaning process easier, then smears various body parts with acrylic paints, picks up the person, and applies them to the canvas. Zakirov doesn’t use the model exclusively, sometimes adding his own touches to the artwork, but he claims that the unique brush transfers a sort of energy to the painting.

“When I lift a woman, energy is exchanged during the interaction of two bodies,” Zakirov claims. “Idea, color composition – everything comes together during the process. Before the arrival of the model, I do not know what I will paint on the canvas. I don’t prepare in advance, the models inspire me.”

Interestingly, the Kazan-based painter says that he never selects his human brushes. They find out about him through acquaintances, from local galleries, or from the news, and they contact him. There is no audition or casting process.

In recent years, he started asking the women to wear ski masks over their faces, to avoid personal problems. Even if they are interested in being used to create art, their boyfriend, or future boyfriend may not share their enthusiasm, so concealing their identity prevents any future misunderstandings.

Albert Zakirov only uses women as paintbrushes, mainly because they are lighter, but there was one time between 2008 and 2009 when he used a couple of dancers, a man and a woman. He was thin, and his body was very elastic and graceful.

According to the Russian artist, the abstract paintings he creates with human brushes are sought by art collectors from Russia and various other European countries.
Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/art/controversial-artist-uses-naked-women-as-paintbrushes.html

1 Like

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by sylvestersamuel(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2022
What kind of bizzare artist is this one bayi?

His own creativity is demonic. So he couldn't come up with something more dignifying aside from using a woman's naked body, bah?

Some ladies will go the extreme way just because of money.

End-time artist cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Ryda(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Controversial artist indeed!
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by beylinko02: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Is he okay at all?

4 Likes

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Waoh! The technique is terrific!
By the way, this is creativity muddled up with madness grin

4 Likes

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Ezehillary(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by DannyXpress: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Creativity has a new name grin
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by SportsHD: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2022
When Vodka and MDMA jam creativity.
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Women can live up to do anything b`cos of money.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Joeblazeochola(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
This wan just de seek attention. W8in im de paint sef?

1 Like

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Some thungs wey we the see for oyibo country the make me fell like say our african madness na play we the play

3 Likes

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Some things wey we the see for oyibo country the make me fell like say our african madness na play we the play

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2022
WTF
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2022
With Canadian loud,the feeling is different grin

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2022
He's just too creative..who are those calling it demonic.. demonic Elon dey enter space.. demonic the world is leaving Africans behind with their religious backwardness that has contributed little to the world..

Creativity at it's finest..make una dey cry steady.. grin cheesy
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2022
cool

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2022
The future is stoopid.

If no girl accepts that nonsense, we won't be reading this.
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2022
For those that zoom the second to last pictures..kneel down I want to pray for you grin
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by potbelly(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2022
No cause for concern here as long as the women agreed to it and they are not complaining..
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2022
He wants to be controversial obviously.
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Blacknote: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by vanida6: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
What type of madness is this sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Madness!
The painting doesn't even make sense.

He should be arrested before he gets to another stage of using their veins and tissues as brushes.
Onyen ara.
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Ihavethingstodo: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nairaland wannabe redpillers, Food is ready!!! grin bon appetit!
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by soundOsonic: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stop objectifying women they say.
Same women getting used as paint brush grin grin
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by udede(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He's just too creative..who are those calling it demonic.. demonic Elon dey enter space.. demonic the world is leaving Africans behind with their religious backwardness that has contributed little to the world..

Creativity at it's finest..make una dey cry steady.. grin cheesy
where is the creativity on the painting ?
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
udede:
where is the creativity on the painting ?
Keep asking me.. grin grin
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by MrBachelor: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Creativity
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by LogicBomb8: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
...... using her for the wrong purpose
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by 9benz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
E no get as e dey be wey e never be before cool

1 Like

Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by AgentGoat: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
That's what most vagina people deserve.
Re: Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) by Anny98(f): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, / Girls; What Was Ur Reaction When U Were First Spanked By A Guy? / Personal hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.