Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Truth About Young Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Young Ladies (379 Views)

What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Young Ladies by Deucalion007: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Young ladies around the age 18-25 are still exploring their sexual options with different men .This is called a hoe phase.dont expect them to be very committed to you or even be faithful to you if you're in a relationship with girls around that age.Thats why most of them have side niggars
Re: The Truth About Young Ladies by Intoboy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Deucalion007:
Young ladies around the age 18-25 are still exploring their sexual options with different men .This is called a hoe phase.dont expect them to be very committed to you or even be faithful to you if you're in a relationship with girls around that age.Thats why most of them have side niggars

Ok
Re: The Truth About Young Ladies by goldfish27(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Are ladies committed these days? they only look for comfort

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Young Ladies by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Talk the one you know, without generalizing, and I guess who will be fvcking them? Men in their axe phaze I guess.

Rubbishing the opposite sex does not make us saints. Werey day disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Young Ladies by Randy100: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
When, I visit my mum, she still hugs me tightly. She is so emotional. My younger siblings comes out to hug me too. My father is only one that has refused to hug me. I hope to do same.

(1) (Reply)

Answer This Question / Life No Balance / Please What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.