Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Daniel 2:44 Vs Revelation 21:1 - Did John Get It Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel 2:44 Vs Revelation 21:1 - Did John Get It Wrong? (200 Views)

Why Did John The Baptist Doubt Jesus Christ / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Acts 2:44-45. A Wake Up Call For Today's Christian (where Is The Love?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daniel 2:44 Vs Revelation 21:1 - Did John Get It Wrong? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
God showed and gave Daniel the Interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's Dream, this can clearly be traced down to the European Union in Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Daniel 2:44
44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

VS

John saw A New Heaven and a New Earth
Revelation 21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

(1) (Reply)

What I Learned From Today's Service / Whose Report Will You Believe? / Catholic Bishops Slam Biden Executive Order Funding Overseas Abortion Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.