Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) (2285 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / 10 Sad Truth You Need To Know / Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
tongue
Got you again! grin

I was meaning to tell you that I love you and I wish you'll some day be here with us all, at the top of the pyramid.

The pyramid has a furnace surrounding it's bottom (underneath it).

We all have decided to climb the pyramid of life,knowing fully well what will happen if we let our fingers slip.

Don't get distracted, else you FALL.

Let not the one climbing above you pour sand into your eyes, else you become temporarily blind, confused and might eventually fall into the burning furnace we've all been trying to escape.

Don't be distracted cause the one beside you doesn't look dirty yet. He just started climbing and you're almost there. Cause trust me,you'll take a cool shower with lots of agege breads and butter, when you finally get to the top.

Don't try to pour sand into the eyes of the one below.
You were once in his position.
Don't be the cause of his downfall into the furnace.

Greet everyone you come across on your way climbing up the pyramid cause,they're witnessing exactly the same thing as you.

Lastly, don't slip off at all cost.
Else you perish and those still climbing will only pour away saliva or wipe off their sweat into the same place you fell.

Climbing that success is hard but,it will surely be worth it in the end.

HOLD ON, you're almost there.

So many questions to answer before I kiss goodbye for now. smiley

Alright!
If you have any questions, it doesn't matter the kind of question,comment it down below. Both personal questions as well "wink

I'll answer to the best of my ability. Offer valid while moniker lasts grin
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Freestainworld(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
To beautiful place
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
()----------WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE AS A WOMAN??
When you demand something from someone, you are admitting that they have it. Trust me,when you do such,you are devaluing yourself and bestowing the possession of your right to someone else.
Take for example at a workplace. You write a letter to your boss for an upgrade of your salary. He/She will most likely sack you,manipulate you,increase your salary(increasing your work input) OR ignore you.
The modern day feminists like we all know aren't preaching the truth to us. Instead,they give the world(men) the power to hold on to our rights.

Not until we all realise that as a woman, your position in this world is INHERENT,solving this gender problem would never happen.

Being appointed into offices,businesses and holding certain positions with men is a form of victory to us,as we have conquered a few of this bias opinion about us.
Especially the one it is said that women have nothing to contribute in the development sector.

But then,it has robbed off some of us our feminine power. The ONLY hidden power we actually have to do so many things (even to control men "wink )

To identify this powers and put them into use,is a very SIMPLE thing to do,though many will find it diffcult as trying to compete with men is now the order of the day.

A woman who knows her feminity and embraces it,knows her worth and will be a form of gold in the eyes of men.

Let no one tell you otherwise,MEN VALUE WOMEN WHO EXHIBIT THE FEMININE TRAITS.
Women are receivers right from time immemorial. When you request help from a man,it doesn't mean you're being a leech,that is your true feminine power showing itself.

But in the light of this,know when to demand and when not to.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
**Your nature as a woman is just as a result of your purpose(why you were created)/design. Mind you,this purpose demands you realise them and let no one tell you otherwise**

***Your needs as a woman is just as a result of your nature. So,don't kill yourself cause you found yourself demanding for things you were meant to do anyway***
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
StacyO:
tongue
Got you again! grin

Alright!
If you have any questions, it doesn't matter the kind of question,comment it down below. Both personal questions as well "wink

I'll answer to the best of my ability. Offer valid while moniker lasts grin

This wise woman again. The one I had wanted to ask you, will create trend for it today. Hope you day fine?
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

This wise woman again. The one I had wanted to ask you, will create trend for it today. Hope you day fine?

Yeah.
I'm cool.

I hope you are too?

Ask all your questions, I'll soon be off here smiley

Ain't wise though.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
StacyO:

This is personal for me, would have love to keep it private, but I hope it helps someone.

I have been making a study for some time now on why relationships fail, and these are my observations, first my own failure

I dated this lady for quite a while and after paying all the necessary rights for the traditional wedding, the "village" people decided that they would not proceed with the marriage simply bkos am from the North and insecurity reign Supreme in my region, and the mom supported the narrative and told the lady to back out of the relationship, after bringing my people all the way to the South, introduction, constant visiting, gifts all what have you not, but yet when it was time for the real dance, village people no free and the mum supported.

I then faced the lady, who have been starved of attention just to denounce me, unfortunately everyone has a breaking point, she caved in with village people and waved good bye to a committed front. Lols a terrible time smiley

This particular event sent me to the drawing board, bkos you see when am failing I seek to know what am doing wrong and make adjustments, twice as fast. I discovered that in many relationship the mindset of the guy or the lady is really left to chance, mostly never attended to, if attended To maybe once in a year

By mindset I mean a sustained way of thinking, which influences decision making and behavior.

By my observation I discovered that most people attempt relationships bkos others are doing it and they don't want To be left out, with that approach comes insufficient information on who a man or a woman is and how to relate to them, why a man or womam acts in a certain way, How to sustain a relationship, what to check out for and end an abusive, unproductive or stagnant relationships, understanding the power decisions, the roles of parents in a relationship and their boundaries amongst so many others.

By the above my submission and am open for scrutiny: I think it will be fair to say that any two people in a relationship should seek to read up books, tapes or videos together along their lines of convictions to understand how to deal with conflicts and disagreement, manage emotions, understand their partners temperaments and above all what is important to the other and do it?

My question: do you think addressing ones mindset alone will solve the numerous issues in a relationship? Are there areas aside the mind that needs attendance to, to successfully thrive in a relationship?
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Always stand by your words. Let your "NO" be your "NO"
Your "YES",Your " YES"
This makes men take you seriously,brings out the woman in you and equally shows your self worth.

Mind you,it commands the highest level of authority.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Never ever do things to impress your man,never send him money more than he sends you.

Let him be the one to impress you by giving way for him to carry out the hard tasks(majorly providing the money) around you.

Lest, he goes for someone who exhibits feminity (A side chick).
Who doesn't only act all girly,ask for money but,equally satisfies him on bed,much more than you do.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
A feminine woman makes her words straightforward and straight to the point.

Never force anyone to love you, that's not who a woman is.
It reduces your value and you'll only end up getting manipulated OR making his guiness record of ladies smashed.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

This is personal for me, would have love to keep it private, but I hope it helps someone.

I have been making a study for some time now on why relationships fail, and these are my observations, first my own failure

I dated this lady for quite a while and after paying all the necessary rights for the traditional wedding, the "village" people decided that they would not proceed with the marriage simply bkos am from the North and insecurity reign Supreme in my region, and the mom supported the narrative and told the lady to back out of the relationship, after bringing my people all the way to the South, introduction, constant visiting, gifts all what have you not, but yet when it was time for the real dance, village people no free and the mum supported.

I then faced the lady, who have been starved of attention just to denounce me, unfortunately everyone has a breaking point, she caved in with village people and waved good bye to a committed front. Lols a terrible time smiley

This particular event sent me to the drawing board, bkos you see when am failing I seek to know what am doing wrong and make adjustments, twice as fast. I discovered that in many relationship the mindset of the guy or the lady is really left to chance, mostly never attended to, if attended To maybe once in a year

By mindset I mean a sustained way of thinking, which influences decision making and behavior.

By my observation I discovered that most people attempt relationships bkos others are doing it and they don't want To be left out, with that approach comes insufficient information on who a man or a woman is and how to relate to them, why a man or womam acts in a certain way, How to sustain a relationship, what to check out for and end an abusive, unproductive or stagnant relationships, understanding the power decisions, the roles of parents in a relationship and their boundaries amongst so many others.

By the above my submission and am open for scrutiny: I think it will be fair to say that any two people in a relationship should seek to read up books, tapes or videos together along their lines of convictions to understand how to deal with conflicts and disagreement, manage emotions, understand their partners temperaments and above all what is important to the other and do it?

My question: do you think addressing ones mindset alone will solve the numerous issues in a relationship? Are there areas aside the mind that needs attendance to, to successfully thrive in a relationship?

That's a very terrible experience.

Heard from the lady ever since then??

As per your question, NO.
Apart from the mindset,there are so many other things that can keep your partner glued to you and many more things that can make em take a walk.

Knowing the direction your relationship is heading to, is quite important but,carrying out some certain activities will keep it stable.

Let's take for example you've planned to settle down with your partner but,along the line,you start picking late night calls,keeping tags with your exes and bringing tribe in the middle of something blissful.
The mindset you had initially was to get married,right?
But with all this attitude along the line,I don't think your partner would really want to continue with the relationship.

Then comes love and talks(face to face discussions).
I'm very certain the lady never really loved you and you both never discussed about tribe to it's deepest extent.

What to do.
Always discuss very important issues (past relationships with every other thing attached,background and so on) with your partner before thinking of settling down.
Never get married cause you think you should.

Like I typed mindset is quite important but,it isn't the only thing required to sustain the relationship.
Communication is key.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
StacyO:

That's a very terrible experience.

Heard from the lady ever since then??

As per your question, NO.
Apart from the mindset,there are so many other things that can keep your partner glued to you and many more things that can make em take a walk.

Knowing the direction your relationship is heading to, is quite important but,carrying out some certain activities will keep it stable.

Let's take for example you've planned to settle down with your partner but,along the line,you start picking late night calls,keeping tags with your exes and bringing tribe in the middle of something blissful.
The mindset you had initially was to get married,right?
But with all this attitude along the line,I don't think your partner would really want to continue with the relationship.

Then comes love and talks(face to face discussions).
I'm very certain the lady never really loved you and you both never discussed about tribe to it's deepest extent.

What to do.
Always discuss very important issues (past relationships with every other thing attached,background and so on) with your partner before thinking of settling down.
Never get married cause you think you should.

Like I typed mindset is quite important but,it isn't the only thing required to sustain the relationship.
Communication is key.

Quite insightful, knowing stuff is different from execution and above all leave no stone untuned as regards critical issues; you see why I call you a wise woman

Yea as regards hearing from her, I thought it be best we stopped communicating, just like you sighted every relationship must be defined from the get go, if we keep talking to what end? And I like definiteness when dealing with the opposite sex, so that boundaries are kept, she calls but I shut it down, she has moved on.

Yea I thought the tribe will never be an issue after the introduction, so I never gave it a real thought for deep consideration and discussion.

Once again I sincerely appreciate you input and perspective. Thank you.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Let your man be the leader.

Never take the role of a man in your relationship, else it hit the rocks.
Maintain the lane of a feminine woman and let your man be the head like he was destined to be.

Be the beauty,while he the beast.
But,in any case he calls for help,you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
()----TWO TYPES OF MEN YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO COME ACROSS.
As a lady,you're most likely to come across different men who either wants to get you laid or walk you down the aisle.

(i). Men of truth;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

This category of men don't have to sugar coat words,they tell you what they want and how they want it.

They might not tell you directly to your face but,his character,body language and main focus should be a powerful tool to unveiling what he really wants in the relationship.

When all a man is after in a relationship is sex,he will never cease to show it.

His main focus and main objective will always be about your body and how to get you laid.

All his discussions will be centered majorly on sex and how you need to sharpen your sex skills.
He never ever hold tangible discussions with you and he hardly creates time for your needs.

They're called men of truth because he has made his intentions clear to you.
It's only left to you as a lady who knows her worth to figure this out and end it before it ends you.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
(ii). Hard to come by;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Ever wondered why there's this particular man or men who doesn't really want to let you go??

They can do everything to have you as their "woman".

Society calls them " simp" but,I call them the real men. They know what they see in you, they've seen your feminine power.

They just want to have you as their better half.
They get you gifts, take you out and spoil you silly but,they never ask for sex in return. All they demand is commitment.

It gets to a point you'll be the one telling them to let you be but,they always insist on staying. Not because they're after your coochie but,they already think you're the perfect woman for a home.

Who exactly are SIMPs??

My definition of SIMPs are simply men who spend all their day and time salivating over women.
Men whose only aim is to get you laid. Who sees the opposite sex as nothing but sex dolls. Men whose only fear is facing a feminine woman.
Any man who sugar coats words in order to get you laid is not the man for you.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
HOW DO I IDENTITY THIS DECEITFUL MEN??

I'm going to tell you how to identify whether a man is ready to commit or is just in for the sex.

1) Keep your pucci where it belongs (your body) ::: The more time it takes a man to get you laid (with you playing your games right), the more chances he'll fall emotionally for you.
If he doesn't seem to care more about you but,always insist on the sex,my sister he's after something.

According to research, 7 out of 10 men are able to resist sexual temptation.
Unlike women who can suppress their sexual thirst,men can't.

Now,when you have the opportunity to actually use what you have to get what you want.

This is where one of your feminine Powers come into play.
Men love sex and women aren't wired to it.
As a woman,you can get sex anywhere,anytime.

But,how about getting the ring without giving sex??
Sounds good,right??

There's a higher tendency for a man to respect you, when you deny him your body.
When you carry out all your womanly responsibilities for a man,excluding sex in a relationship, he'll go to any length just to put that ring on your finger.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
2) Never make yourself available all the time::
Note how many times he calls or wants to hear from you.
Any man who doesn't seem to care whether you exist or not is most likely not into you.

Don't be a man wrapper.
Give him some space and stay as far away from him as possible.
If he truly loves you,he'll yarn more for your presence and will most likely do anything to see you.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
3). Pressure:: If your man pressures you so much out of the ordinary for sex,just have it at the back of your mind(he's not in for commitment).

When every little conversation leads to touching and more touching till he starts touching sensitive areas,he's after one thing(which I'm aware you know).

Don't let no one pressure you into doing something that won't benefit you in anyway.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
4). He only connects with you physically::

When a guy can't initiate you into discussing important things with him,future plans and what have you.

The only topic that gets him excited is that one from biology.
Nothing interests him apart from when you open your chest or legs.

You're just a intimacy gadget for the mean time.

You as well, try to bring up topics(reality). Engage him in a brain fight and watch how his attitude towards you will change.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
5). Warn him about some of his sexual advances towards you and watch his reaction. When he feel not so bothered and continues doing what he knows best(discussing about lust),he is most likely there to chop and clean mouth.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Men are weaker emotionally when it comes to love matters.

When a man is totally into you and you end up breaking his heart, forgetting and letting you go will be a problem.

Men are weak emotionally,they just don't show it.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
6). You Never Get To Meet His Family or Friends::::::

When you're in a relationship and your partner isn't proud enough to show you off to his family or friends,try and think twice.

When he hides you at the back of the chair when his friends come visiting,he shows you off as a friend,course mate or sister from the church.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
7). He's All About The Words But,No Action To Back It Up::::

When all you man knows is how to talk and talk without actually putting into perfect use, some level of action. Just know he's a time waster.

When he keeps postponing your meeting with his parents for more than a year,then be certain he's a complete time waster.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
cool. He's Always Busy Whenever You text Him About Your Personal Life::::

He doesn't seem to care whether you're going through one life issue or not.
He always come up with another topic whenever you bring up that concerning you.

He's quick to turning the chat boring whenever you chip in how bad your day was.

He's certainly not the one for you
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by phazotron(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
StacyO:

Never ever do things to impress your man,never send him money more than he sends you.

Let him be the one to impress you by giving way for him to carry out the hard tasks(majorly providing the money) around you.

Lest, he goes for someone who exhibits feminity (A side chick).
Who doesn't only act all girly,ask for money but,equally satisfies him on bed,much more than you do.

You were making sense before, until you typed this rubbish.
Well I'm not surprised, you're a Nigerian.
#commodities.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
9) He Only Shows Up When He's Feeling Horñy::::::

Your phone rings and mysteriously, the contact name is your partners.
He goes on to tell you how he misses you and how he can't wait to have you in the house.

Well,you have no choice than to go.
On getting there,it happens and after that day,he forgets everything about you.

3-5 months later he calls you again with the same storyline.

Nawa.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
phazotron:

You were making sense before, until you typed this rubbish.
Well I'm not surprised, you're a Nigerian.
#commodities.

Do you want me to explain it better or not??

Nigerians, Nigerians.
Are you from a pig farm? undecided

Cause,last I checked,you're still a Nigerian.

Learn to appreciate yourselves for once.

smiley

When a woman makes so much money,she feels she doesn't need a man.
When a man makes more money,he feels he needs so many women.
Now this applies to when you're single of course.

When married

When a woman makes more money or turns to the breadwinner in the family,with the husband still alive. She won't only feel like the whole burden is on her but,she'll equally tend to act superior.

NB: This doesn't apply to all women though but,majority is the case.

That you would be the bread winner doesn't necessarily mean she won't contribute but,it should be maintained moderately with her still seeing you as the bread winner and superman in the home.

Else,she acquires monetary power and turns you to a full time house husband.

When a man is the breadwinner in a family,he doesn't only work to take care of his family but,equally sees it as his responsibility.

Your wife can never see being the bread winner of the family as her responsibility. Take it or leave it.

So what,I'll advice you work harder and get yourself a well to do lady who earns regularly(moderately) and equally pray she doesn't take over the manly tasks in any case you fall someday.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
10). He Never Tries To Tap or Bring To Reality Your Potentials::::::::

He doesn't really care to know what you wish to be and how you plan to achieve it.
The future is not meant to be discussed while you're with him.

He never really tried to know what you have upstairs(intellectually). He doesn't want to know whether or not you have anything else to offer.
Why not correct that and bring him to reality?

But,do you really have anything else to offer??
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Once a man successfully sleeps with you,he can sleep with you over and over again.

Even without protection.

Know who to give your body.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Never go into a relationship with the hope of anything.

Instead,go into a relationship empty handed and hearted. Expect nothing and have your peace of mind.

Relationship is not a money making avenue. Develop yourself and you'll see yourself enjoying your relationship more.

When you start cash and carry in a relationship, that means you're just doing the same work as a prostitute.
No difference.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by mosdii(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless..All Of Them

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by MJlee31(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stacyo.... you are beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. / My Friend Of 26 Has Made Up His Mind On Impregnating His 34yrs Old Girlfriend / Nigerian Girls Are Smart And Not Useless, You Are. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.