Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) (2303 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / 10 Sad Truth You Need To Know / Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless..All Of Them

NO.

They're not.

You only allowed your gullibility get the best of you.

If you can't wise up,some Nigerian girls will show you how to wise up.

I'm sorry you fell for the trick of those in the bad gals gang.
I'm sure you have learnt your lessons.

Screaming all over nairaland won't help you and it definitely won't reduce the value of the Nigerian girl next door who's planning on getting married tomorrow.

Go and up your game.

Wise up niggar.
Re: The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
MJlee31:
Stacyo.... you are beautiful

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / She Always Discuss About The Future With Me. / TheGidRedpiller Signed An ENDORSEMENT DEAL! I'm Now A BRAND AMBASSADOR! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.