Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? (36820 Views)

What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Lilpen3758: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Grey

why i love this particular movie the most is that i couldn't predict what happened and am always good at predicting nigerian movies.......
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Dalby(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Citation and Oloture cannot decide which one it would be... cool
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Bushavin13: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by jasper042(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Infolenka:
I'll go first.

The best Nigerian movie I've watched is Mustapha. At first I didn't expect much from the movie, but I was impressed with everything about the movie, from the acting, to the realism, the directing and of course the storyline which was very unpredictable even for someone like me. The movie touched on very sensitive topics like rape, ethno-religious issues and crime. Kudos to everyone involved in the production of the movie.
pls where can I get the full movie
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by OgaRico(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

That movie wey Ramsey Noah be twins wetin be the name again oo?

"Dangerous Twins" if I'm guessing right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by historic: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Here is mine:

Living in bondage
Above death
After school hours
Tears in heaven
Nneka the pretty serpent
Diamond ring
Ruby

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by AsapKen(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
How come no one has mentioned God's calling. The movie is on another level and Zainab Balogun really did well with the acting.

Other worthy mentions are living in bondage and gold statue. If you want to laugh, download gold statue

Dear affy and royal Hibiscus hotel too
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Tenshades(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
iamL:

"even for warri wey I come from technology dey fear man, we must did this tunnel today today". one of my favorite comedy.

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by guy222: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Conspiracy and silent night.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by piper7(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
debbydams:
Oloture
You are mad!!! Oloture ko. Oboture nih.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
1) Living in bondage: Breaking free
2) Dear Affy
3) This is not a love story
4) Tatu
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by FirstCounsel(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Violated. Featuring RMD and Ego Boyo. Classic

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by historic: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
historic:
Here is mine:

Living in bondage
Above death
After school hours
Tears in heaven
Nneka the pretty serpent
Diamond ring
Ruby

Continued
Love without language
Last burial
Evilmen
The driver
Ononikpo aku
Isakaba
Rituals
Full moon
End of the wicked
Okochi

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Infolenka:
A lot of Nigerian movies are bad, yes, but among the debris of bad movies there are still some that are good. I'll admit that the production, direction and acting quality of our movies these days are improving and it's time we celebrate what is ours and give it the support it requires to grow.

So, on this note, what's the best Nollywood movie you've ever watched?
1) Living in bondage: Breaking free
2) Dear Affy
3) This is not a love story
4) Tatu

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Weneda(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
State of emergency
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mr and Mrs Onoja
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by harry41: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
In no particular order:

1. Chain reaction
2. Girls Cot
3. Alice my First Lady
4. Osuofia
5. Road to Yesterday
6. Igodo
7. Submission
8. Prophecy
9. October 1
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Originalsly: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
For me Blood Sisters.... with Genevieve, Omotola and Patience. This movie is sooo deep .... so engaging... so powerful.... very well written.... top notch acting and directing. Very emotional... like the timeless American movie classic Imitation of Life.... Blood Sisters is an African classic.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
I also enjoyed watching three wise men and God's calling.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by guy222: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
SoulB6:
Wanted alive
Most wanted
Isakaba
Nothing for nothing
Confusion
Igodo
Two red machetes
Never end
Alice my first lady
Last burrier
Aswear down, last burial and igodo are the best nigeria movies ever. Others are escape from Congo, igele, state of emergency, died wreched, witches, mama sunday, sakobi, silent night, the senator, my love, oracle, war without end, Modify: most wanted was dope mehnnn, everybody that year come the tire vendana or handkerchief for head to dipict the movie, it was really mad.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by nzeobi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Okoroawusa:
The Untold starring Segun Arinze, Empress Njamah,Emeka Ike, Emeka Okoro,Hank Anuku and so on.

Suspence filled...
Please how can I get this movie now especially the part 2

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by guy222: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
harry41:
In no particular order:

1. Chain reaction
2. Girls Cot
3. Alice my First Lady
4. Osuofia
5. Road to Yesterday
6. Igodo
7. Submission
8. Prophecy
9. October 1
Apart from igodo and may be chain reaction the rest are trash.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by dview001(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please what's the name of this movie, where an ogbanje was sent out to the world to be cutting men's d*ck. She later married but she made her husband believe his mother is a witch through bad dreams .
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by ableguy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Executive crime, starring the likes of Tony umez and saint Obi!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Greatlee54: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oleku by yomi shodimu
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Adexwalero: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Moving train
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by guy222: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Slave was also dope. RMD was to be buried alive but he was rescue by the white missionaries and later made the controller of the security(army) RMD really change am for those him village people and the chiefs.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by blazer19: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Taboo, Akidi
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Morkavictor:
Okochi 1 and 2
Correct. Not forgetting Akidi, Awilo Sharp Sharp, broad daylight
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by simplesearch: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
ALL FOR NOTHING- BY EVOM
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by blazer19: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Take me to mama, After school hours, The pope must hear this
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by sojidayvid(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Owo blow

Evergreen! I'll love to watch it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up) / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification / Adekunle Gold Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.