Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights (24514 Views)

Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde / LAWMA Starts Cleaning Up Lagos After Days Of Unrest / Soldiers Beat Up Lagos State Government Clean-Up Committee Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by brandsoncharlie: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean Lagos is still over a million times better than some 5 villages combined despite Tinubu stealing their money?

I like this kind of Tinubu stealing o. cheesy
Name the villages since you support corruption.

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by bizhop01: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
From the government that know nothing about technology, modern street lights will automatically make lagos smart city grin grin
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by theMagnet: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Imagine yorubas denying their brother - cashsteady, a known yoruba and Igbo hater because he criticized their beloved Lagos.

The energy yorubas put into dragging Lagos, if they put half of that into Kwara, they would have reclaimed it.

They know their only hope of having a decent state is Lagos, that's why they put everything to fight for a state that is not theirs
Lagos is for who?

1 Like

Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by IamAtikulate: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
theMagnet:
Lagos is for who?
No man's land
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by jspinsight: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
& Niger Delta Governors re just fooling themselves... Example small bayelsa that is like a street in Lagos..still looks like a village after all d billions of monthly allocation
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Waletomisin:
Eko for show!! And them talk say money no Dey Lagos ?
owo wa lego,a wan kan wa ok.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by ayenale1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Billion dollars project...Tinubu fingered...
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by chukemmang(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/smart-city-lasg-to-light-up-lagos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Na this one come be achievement? Hopeless useless idiots. Other governments around the world are achieving 24 hours constant power supply they are here celebrating nonsense. I don't even blame the brainless government but the reta*ded citizens celebrating this foolishness.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by AdekunleScience: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunapawizzy:

I believe he is proud of his tribe, he is only saying the truth....we are proud yorubas but the truth is Lagos is over-rated. Although Lagos has the resources to be a truly modern city. Strategically located, economically vibrant na leadership remain.
Not quite. The real problem of Lagos is that bulk of the revenue generated in the city is being appropriated by FG. I'm talking about customs duties, company income tax, stamp duties, education tax, vat, revenue from sea ports, revenue from airport etc. For Lagos to achieve the level of infrastructural development that is common with other cities of similar status, every full blooded Yoruba must be willing to do whatever is necessary; fight, kill etc to ensure that Nigeria returns to regional system or is broken up.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by michspencer(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos still looks like a slum I'm a Yoruba tho but tbh there is nothing special about Lagos, all dis organized, dirty, bad roads, open drainage and so on.. eko the mega slum

Asin eehh.
Is only places like vi, Ikoyi,ikeja and lekki that's manageable. The rest are slum
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Komu1048(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Icyexpressions:
While this is commendable, but we shouldn't confuse smart LED with smart city. It's not all about some light, pollution amidst other critical problem ravage Lagos State. All the way, Eko o nibaje.

In the other news, I need a job.

Ha! No try am, some set of fifu from mud republic will remove them and sell. Don't forget I warn
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2021
See pesin wey dey talk of carbon emissions as if your Toyota dey produce water mtcheew
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Gengetiele: 12:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Jibsy203:
V

The worst place in Lagos is 1 million time better than that your apo village.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by NegeduGrace(f): 4:31am On Jan 17, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos still looks like a slum I'm a Yoruba tho but tbh there is nothing special about Lagos, all dis organized, dirty, bad roads, open drainage and so on.. eko the mega slum
lagos is not really a slum.. they are lots of beautiful sight to behold in Lagos
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by Sirmuel1(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Cashsteady:

Nigga I'm Yoruba from abeokuta Apo village to be precise there is nothing special about Lagos

Indeed!!!! Obasanjo ruled for 3 tenures. He has been in Government for a long time....same with other Politicians, yet there are no good roads in Ogun state.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by litaninja(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
The entire state is a slum. Since the whole thing can't be demolished, a lot of work needs to be done to fix it. This delusional fixation on "smart city" is not the way to go about it.

soojar:

Some people sha. If they start demolishing those slums now, you people will be the first to start shouting insensitive government, or witch hunting a tribe.

God is your strength
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by frog12: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
it is a slum!!!
everywhere you go, is just dirty open gutters. he has to focus on making lagos clean.

NegeduGrace:
lagos is not really a slum.. they are lots of beautiful sight to behold in Lagos
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by mmsen: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Somebody needs to explain to Nigerians that you cannot have a smart city without constant power.
Re: Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights by marv1: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
That is why things may never work in this country because we neglect truth and embrace lies and propaganda. Courtesy of online mercenaries to defend governmen lies . Truth can not be hidden forever it will surely come out someday.
oguns222:
This is nice.

Buahri pay per post agents, I've noticed that you people have modified your make-a-lie-stick tactics.

When any news exposes the lies of your pay master, you will all storm the thread and be shouting "fake news"!

Your pay master know they can't stop the truth, but they can use you to twist the narrative.

And you too, being mentally derailed useful idiots, have submitted yourselves to be used to spread lies for a stipend.

You guys keep on adding more nails to the coffins of the destinies of your children.

Continue o!

A good example is the tribal bigot below me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry / Nigeria Hits 5,000MW Power Generation Mark / Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.