Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? (2256 Views)

What Will You Do If Robbers Raped Your Wife / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
angry

1.WHAT WILL YOU DO IF ROBBERS TRIES TO RAPE UR WIFE INFRONT OF YOU??

2.WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOUR WIFE REFUSE TO TAKE PREGNANCY PREVENTION DRUG OR ABORTION PILLS DUE TO RELIGION AFTER RAPE??

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by InfernoNig: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Your first Question. I won't do anything. Because if I get killed while fighting for her, highest 1year she will move on.

Your second Question. If she refused, she will find her way. Cos I can't bear the result from rape as it will constantly remind me of the event.

17 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Dong2: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
angry

2.WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOUR WIFE REFUSE TO TAKE PREGNANCY PREVENTION DRUG OR ABORTION PILLS DUE TO RELIGION AFTER RAPE??

JAMB question.
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by turawaa(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
angry

2- No religion supports such pregnancy, moreover why waiting till implantation stage
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
Your first Question. I won't do anything. Because if I get killed while fighting for her, highest 1year she will move on.

Your second Question. If she refused, she will find her way. Cos I can't bear the result from rape as it will constantly remind me of the even.

Lol, you won't fight and die for love for your wife like Jack in Titanic
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by InfernoNig: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:

Lol, you won't fight and die for love for your wife like Jack in Titanic

Can you?

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
angry

this your question na the reason why guy man gats get loaded pump action or even UZI under him bed. I too razz to allow robbers enter my house. dead body go surplus

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
turawaa:

2- No religion supports such pregnancy, moreover why waiting till implantation stage

I think Christianity forbids abortion. Some even condemn Use of Condom.
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

I can't come and kill myself on top woman matter
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:

Can you?

No way bro, I can't stay in spirit world the visualize my guy the smash my wife i died for cheesy .Jesus don die already for us so, my own no add
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ahmed0336:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

They are seeing it ooo. All those nairaland babes una the toast, the tell how una go do both Jack and Jack Buer for, Them go catch una poop cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

this your question na the reason why guy man gats get loaded pump action or even UZI under him bed. I too razz to allow robbers enter my house. dead body go surplus

Na that one sure pass
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dong2:

JAMB question.
Thats not what I asked you

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:

They are seeing it ooo. All those nairaland babes una the toast, the tell how una go do both Jack and Jack Buer for, Them go catch una poop cheesy

Will never do that. I'm married by the way.
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Will never do that. I'm married by the way.
Okay, no p. I won't also
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:

Na that one sure pass
no dulling at all, if I hear strange movement na ratatatatatttatatta I go take answer

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
It will be very terrible watching your wife raped. After that day, you will stand in front supporting Jungle justice

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm not yet MARRIED!
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
It will be very terrible watching your wife raped. After that day, you will stand in front supporting Jungle justice
yh....Robbers can be heartless!
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
yh....Robbers can be heartless!

I read stories of Derico Nwamma and Osisikankwu, then I know that some people really deserves Jungle Justice if Convicted

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by LMS1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
MALLAM Fry Me Two Pemale Eggs,add Fanta And Gabbge Walai I Bring Am Come This Thread
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
LMS1:
MALLAM Fry Me Two Pemale Eggs,add Fanta And Gabbge Walai I Bring Am Come This Thread

Lalasticlala Seun no won push my thread go fp, even my gf Farano the snub me nowadays.
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by tobechi74: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
It is her. bOdy her life

What will she do if homo sexual robbers try to rape me?
Will she offer herself instead
How will I feel self
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by soundOsonic: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2021
1. I will close my eyes
2. She gives birth to the child and offer it up for adoption

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by LMS1(m): 3:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Scientists:

Lalasticlala Seun no won push my thread go fp, even my gf Farano the snub me nowadays.
wahala for who him post nor gree reach FP.na so him girl go dey snub am like farano so.but OP u sef get mind o,you are not making SMAN proud.
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by chandini435: 5:08am On Jan 17, 2021
:MALLAM Fry Me Two Pemale Eggs,add Fanta And Gabbge Walai I Bring Am Come This Threadno won push my thread go fp, even my gf Farano the snub me nowadays.
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by illicit(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2021
I have a Glock....
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2021
soundOsonic:
1. I will close my eyes
2. She gives birth to the child and offer it up for adoption

You strong well well be that o.

For me, she must take those pills
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2021
LMS1:
wahala for who him post nor gree reach FP.na so him girl go dey snub am like farano so.but OP u sef get mind o,you are not making SMAN proud.

I am not a member of A MAN because I don't want a situation where they will tell me to donate money to keep the association going cheesy

My stingy type do have crush too but we don't allow the ladies milk or control us
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by LMS1(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2021
Scientists:

I am not a member of A MAN because I don't want a situation where they will tell me to donate money to keep the association going cheesy

My stingy type do have crush too but we don't allow the ladies milk or control us
I hear u.an so Una dey talk
Re: What Will You Do If Robbers Tries To Rape Your Wife? by Scientists(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
LMS1:
I hear u.an so Una dey talk
That's me bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. / OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) / Meet Disabled Hairstylist With One Hand Who's Making People Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.