Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! (4349 Views)

What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by silverstud: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
Leave his girlfriend alone angry His girlfriend is a walking (sleeping) holiday inn wink, grin grin grin
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by silverstud: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
Leave his girlfriend alone angry  His girlfriend is a walking (sleeping) holiday inn wink, grin grin grin
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Mcleo007(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
* Squeaks and snarls*

@poster, I believe u'v heard more than you asked for. Anyway, there's something fishy about †ђξ whole thing, which I believe is left to u to unravel. Hmmmmm! How will it even sound if this topic were to appear on a tabloid; "Male corper finds it a habit of passing †ђξ night at a female colleagues room" or "female corper with a boyfriend habours male colleauge in her room" abi "Naïve bf believes nothing happens wen his corper gf shares same bed wit a male corper.". You can see hw silly it sounds. I leave that to u,
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by toyemz(f): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
@
even if your gf is telling the truth that there's nothing to it( which i doubt)
common decency on her part should not allow a male friend to adopt the habit of sleeping over night in her room
that's way too much on her part
I initially thot the guy was gay,but having read that the guy has feelings for her,i am irritated by her actions
so what do you do now?
break up or stay in it?
if i were you,i would tell her in no strong terms that actions are total disregard for my presence
i would know within me that the relationship can go nowhere
and i would strongly object to her spending a night in my house,until she stops the action
but that's just me sha
she is totally wrong
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2011
I'm 90 percent sure and convinced they are having sex. Your girl is playing you.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by tashanja(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2011
Her action was quite disrespectful, unacceptable and (like your username) untenable ; to cap it all, she was indirectly even asking for your blessing - mehn, how naive can you be

Know she's not trustworthy should you decide to continue  sadcool
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2011
IF she is sleeping on another guy's bed doesn't mean she is fucking him. That just like saying my woman bleeped another man because they were sharing some Tacos.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by OCCULTIST(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2011
Don't you think is your fault? had you digged her hole nicely she won't accept another man touch her.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by frank317: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2011
ha ha, this world is full of mumus. even parents dont allow brothers and sisters to sleep on the same bed, and your girl sleeeps on the same bed with someone who has feeling for her.

that guy don chop your woman tire clean mouth. he is probably joking to his friends about how your girl used to scream at night with him humping her. honestly i jealous that guy.

i love the intrigue, when trying to make a woman sleep with u, knowing that you have the whole niight. i will wait till she sleeps. then i will 'mistakinly' let my sleepy hands fall on her bosom. i will let it stay there while waiting for her reaction. then i will gently rub. if she does nothin i will go further, to her arse(of course she will be wearing wrapper.) i will gently pull te wraper up. touch her laps and go further up to her engine room. i will touch gently and rub the breats gently. if she wakes up, i will stretch myself and say "mhhhhh this sleeep na wa oo." i will wait for her to sleep and start all over again. no sleep for both of us. if e no work today, i have five more night!!! oh what fun.

please i need your girls adress fast.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by tashanja(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2011
^^^^ Chai, see unlocking style grin grin
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by adonisgold: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2011
OP have you bleeped this your girl? I suspect not. Waiting for your wedding night, abi?
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Ranoscky(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
OP, unless you'r here to know if it's cool to share your gal with another guy, but, if you'r here to know if she sleeps with him or not, then I really think you need help!
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

IF she is sleeping on another guy's bed doesn't mean she is bleeping him.  That just like saying my woman bleeped another man because they were sharing some Tacos. 
  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

sis. drop the alcohol  grin
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Untentable: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
I need help.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by yiboboy: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
Untentable:

I need help.

U really do. angry Start with cutting ur girl loose, it should lead u 2 the path of recovery!
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

IF she is sleeping on another guy's bed doesn't mean she is bleeping him. That just like saying my woman bleeped another man because they were sharing some Tacos.

shocked Birds of a feather.-.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
Here is another one.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
mad black woman on the loose
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
Why are You upset boo boo? undecided
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2011
I`m not upset. just saying it as it is
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
Sure. (curling lips upward)
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Ewwww No way! I am not kissing you!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2011
Curling lips upward not outward.

No thanks either. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
tongue No offense ok? I just like to get the records straight. I am not available and you are not my type (respectfully of course grin). Now that`s cleared up, back to topic
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
deniyor:

tongue No offense ok? I just like to get the records straight. I am not available and you are not my type (respectfully of course grin). Now that`s cleared up, back to topic

I was talking about the guy and the girl on the bed and you are talking about I am not your type and then say we need to get back on topic? undecided

Thank you for sharing that because I was beginning to wonder. lipsrsealed
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by JJay2(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
ur girlie is fkin d guy. u maybe surprised to find out that ur girl invites him over. I remember back in my uni days when i went to night browsing with my landlords girlfriend (my landlord was a young dude who was studyin in another uni); she said i should help her with some research. Around 2pm, she put down her head on my lap. Tot she was abt to sleep. She reached for my zipper, opened it and stated stroking my johnny boy. I felt so embarrassed but kept my cool. I think just 1 guy knew what was happenin btw us. When i couldnt hold it any longer, we left. She gave me standing ovation when we got to a dark corner.
U see, from an honest browsing these things happened. Come to think abt if we were in d same room all thru d night alone. Ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
I had a male friend like that. He would get into all sorts of scraps abt 12pm he would call his car dead and no kobo in his pocket.so he would sleep over in my place till day break.this happened severally we never had sex or even kissed or smooched.
I knew he had feelings for me but couldn't tell me so I tolerated him when I got into a rship I put a stop to his hanging around me.
Trust your gal and make sure dat guy never sleeps in her place again cos he wants her and she is being naïve.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by emmatok(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A typical African man mad because he can't control another man's woman.

Interesting.   

My original statement stands.   cool

You are so obsessed African MEN.

Tell me why you always bash African men .

If the story was they other way round, you will be the first to call the man BROKE backside angry angry angry.

You seem to be so blinded by your feminist views. GOOD-LUCK.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2011
I will tell you like I told a few people. You can put me on IGNORE and you will not have to listen to my "feminist" views.

I can put up with your "sexist" views because I am well rounded and do not think the world revolves around me. Try that and you will learn a little.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by emmatok(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
Who made you Mother of NL to start making threats. All your threats amounts to noting.

Just stay behind your keyboard jejely.

OK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgins Thread! / Is Dis True Love Or He Is Jes Sexually Attracted / If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.