Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! (4347 Views)

What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
wink wink
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by dbigrod(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2011
Op,
u are such a silly guy. Do u want to see his rod inside her b4 u knw dat something is going on? This is what happens when a dull boy dates a smart girl.
Instead of u investigating this your 'smart' babe,you should get another babe.
Imo it is impossible 4 a man and a woman to spend d night on d same bed and nothing happens. Unless d guy is díckless.

mrs chima,wht are u doing on nl by dis time of d night?
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2011
d bigrod:

Op,
u are such a silly guy. Do u want to see his rod inside her b4 u knw dat something is going on? This is what happens when a dull boy dates a smart girl.
Instead of u investigating this your 'smart' babe,you should get another babe.
Imo it is impossible 4 a man and a woman to spend d night on d same bed and nothing happens. Unless d guy is díckless.

mrs chima,wht are u doing on nl by dis time of d night?

Boo boo, it is 3 pm. I suggest you get a World Clock. cool
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
emmatok:

Who made you Mother of NL to start making threats. All your threats amounts to noting.

Just stay behind your keyboard jejely.

OK?

I suggest you do the same. I don't need to make cyber threats but I will handle my business if I have to.  Got it?  Good.

Now you gon sit down like a good boy who just been schooled and play in your league.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by cantell(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

IF she is sleeping on another guy's bed doesn't mean she is bleeping him. That just like saying my woman bleeped another man because they were sharing some Tacos.
Maybe, not yet. But she will.
How can two naija adults of the opposite sex(not related) sleep in one bed?
Akwara adighi ama nwanne.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2011
If that how YOU roll then that on you. Not everybody sleeps around.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by cantell(m): 1:05am On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If that how YOU roll then that on you. Not everybody sleeps around.
Yeah! Thats right. It's completely on me.
**mimics her crappy voice** ''Not everybody sleeps around''
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by NDelta(m): 1:55am On Apr 03, 2011
Ah this is not fair guys. U've all pronounced her GUILTY. She may be telling the truth. Its possible to share a bed without doing it.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 2:51am On Apr 03, 2011
cantell:

Yeah! Thats right. It's completely on me.
**mimics her crappy voice** ''Not everybody sleeps around''

You will need to have good hearing to be able to know what my voice sound like deafie.

Glad that we can agree that it is completely on you. Now go burn some candles and pray for a quick way to kiss my ENTIRE arse.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by cantell(m): 3:24am On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You will need to have good hearing to be able to know what my voice sound like deafie.

Glad that we can agree that it is completely on you. Now go burn some candles and pray for a quick way to kiss my ENTIRE arse.
Wtf. . .Kiss your entire arse? Which arse are talkin u abt? The one you're praying desperately to have or an imaginary one?
Lets stick to reality here. Lepas are the same thing to monkeys when it comes to arse.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by yomijnr(m): 4:12am On Apr 03, 2011
There's nothing wrong with 2 friends of the opposite s.ex sharing a bed. The only problem with the OP's story is the fact that she knows he has feelings for her and she seems to be leading him on. That being said if the you have a problem with your girlfriend doing that you have a right to let her know as you've already done. There's probably nothing else going on between them.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin

I need to stay away from this girl!
She is gonna be di death of me from laughter!
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2011
cantell:

Wtf. . .Kiss your entire arse? Which arse are talkin u abt? The one you're praying desperately to have or an imaginary one?
Lets stick to reality here. Lepas are the same thing to monkeys when it comes to arse.

You are as wack as the blackberry babes. Take your lame arse to the SSI office and tell them I sent you. They will understand.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Boldtwo(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2011
Op shine your eyes wella
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by cantell(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are as wack as the blackberry babes. Take your lame arse to the SSI office and tell them I sent you. They will understand.
If only chase were still alive, he would have whooped your crazy arse for stealing quotes from his book.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
tongue
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by desholah(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Here is another one.
grin grin grin
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by MrsChima(f): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
cantell:

If only chase were still alive, he would have whooped your crazy arse for stealing quotes from his book.

If you EVER decided that you want to attempt the comedic business I will PAY you not to even consider it under no given circumstance even if you are hungry.

Some people just do not have it in them to be comedic.

Even a drug will not help you.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by cantell(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If you EVER decided that you want to attempt the comedic business I will PAY you not to even consider it under no given circumstance even if you are hungry.

Some people just do not have it in them to be comedic.

Even a drug will not help you.
If you think i was joking with you, sorry. You need it.
If i wanted to be comedic as you put it, i'll look for real people not some silly girl on Nl.
So long.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Untentable: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
andromida:

I had a male friend like that. He would get into all sorts of scraps abt 12pm he would call his car dead and no kobo in his pocket.so he would sleep over in my place till day break.this happened severally we never had sex or even kissed or smooched.
I knew he had feelings for me but couldn't tell me so I tolerated him when I got into a rship I put a stop to his hanging around me.
Trust your gal and make sure dat guy never sleeps in her place again cos he wants her and she is being naïve.

How can i make sure dat d guy doesnt sleep there again? I have conveyed my feelings to her and she has assured me to work on it. But how can i be sure dat she wuld do the rite thing. I stil very much trust her and believe what she tells me. But dont see why she doesnt see it as being wrong havin a friend ((of d opposite sex) share d same bed wit her on 5 different occasions.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
Untentable:

How can i make sure dat d guy doesnt sleep there again? I have conveyed my feelings to her and she has assured me to work on it. But how can i be sure dat she wuld do the rite thing. I stil very much trust her and believe what she tells me. But dont see why she doesnt see it as being wrong havin a friend ((of d opposite sex) share d same bed wit her on 5 different occasions.

You don't have to do anything.You have let your position known. If she does it again after all this, it either means she is an unrepentant cheat or she doesn't care about what you say or feel. Either ways she gets the boot.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by ephsiba(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
That could be a signal
be wise!!!!!
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Untentable: 3:13am On Apr 13, 2011
ephsiba:

That could be a signal
be wise!!!!!

Ok
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by ektbear: 3:36am On Apr 13, 2011
My brother. What is wrong with you? You are making me sad here. Can you please, for the love of God, break up with this woman?

You will only have unnecessary heartache and pain, the path you are going.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Untentable: 3:07am On Apr 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

My brother. What is wrong with you? You are making me sad here. Can you please, for the love of God, break up with this woman?

You will only have unnecessary heartache and pain, the path you are going.

She has promised to change,
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Untentable: 1:06am On May 25, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by simpleseyi: 6:26am On May 25, 2011
Let me start by telling you that I am happily married. In my journey from teenage to maraige i dated more than 500 girls and slept with at leat 350 of them before I quit. So, I am experience enough to advice on this subject.

This lady is taking you for a fool. She has been sleeping with the guy and if you are not careful, she give get pregnant for the guy if she is not already pregnant and force the pregnancy on you, that means you have a bastard as first born (God forbids). What is happening is the NYSC sexcapades. That is why I will forever say that NYSC should continue forever despite the killings so ladies and guys can continue having the one-year no-string attached intimacy.

My guy, I am sorry to say that you are a MUMU. Your girlfriend is cheating and informing you, then she is not sinning because she is letting you know that she is s.e.xing another dude.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by 190: 6:45am On May 25, 2011
smh undecided
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by babyme1(f): 10:31am On May 25, 2011
simpleseyi:

Let me start by telling you that I am happily married. In my journey from teenage to maraige i dated more than 500 girls and slept with at leat 350 of them before I quit. So, I am experience enough to advice on this subject.

This lady is taking you for a fool. She has been sleeping with the guy and if you are not careful, she give get pregnant for the guy if she is not already pregnant and force the pregnancy on you, that means you have a naughty person as first born (God forbids). What is happening is the NYSC sexcapades. That is why I will forever say that NYSC should continue forever despite the killings so ladies and guys can continue having the one-year no-string attached intimacy.

My guy, I am sorry to say that you are a MUMU. Your girlfriend is cheating and informing you, then she is not sinning because she is letting you know that she is s.e.xing another dude.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked At the bold sentence.

OP don't break up with your girl. If you've talked to her and she has promised to stay away from the guy, so be it. But let her know you won't take such behaviour in the future. Cheers wink
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Mcleo007(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2011
Why are u guys tryin to revive this thread? Seems like the matter has long been taken care of.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by enyinwa1: 3:23am On May 26, 2011
tell her to make up her mind d guy has no girl either so u see is nt d guy fualt is ur girl problem anyway am nt saying it has happend but weda or nt just ask ur self wat u want
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by HaveSense1(m): 3:44am On May 26, 2011
I'm sorry but that just sounds ridiculous.

Anyone that has half a brain knows that it is wrong and utterly disrespectful to sleep in a bed with anyone other than family and/or your significant other. What makes it worse is that her "friend" knows she's in a relationship yet still continues to sleep with her, and she continues to let him. I don't need a mountain of evidence to tell me anything, the act alone is enough to break up with her, or at least considering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? / FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. / 6 Ways To Keep Ur Man (for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.