Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven (12692 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Of cos it is amazing how the holy spirit guides you to help us interpret our Qur'an like your Bible. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We send down of the Qur’aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) nothing but loss”
[al-Isra’ 17:82]

The above narration is on intercession and this would be done by those Allah permits to intercede for the Muslims. This is not related to the verse you quoted from the Qur'an.

The same as above about intercession.
You say it is mere INTERCESSION!?
Intercession from hell fire?

What does this mean?
It means by default, Moslems are guilty of hell fire hence, in spite of all their religion hear on earth, they need Mohammed to PLEAD their case.

If a person is NOT guilty,does he need intercession?

AntiChristian:

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “Then We shall save those who used to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell)” [Maryam 19:72]

1. They are saved from the falling in hell.

2. Because they are non-believers.

The conditions of the believer and the non-believers are of cos different.
Unfortunately, early Islamic commentaries believes that ALL Moslems will ENTER Hell only that they would be REMOVED from it AFTER the intercession of Mohammed.

Ibn Kathir’s Commentary

Surah 19:71 Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.

Imam Ahmad narrated that Sulaiman Ibn Harb narrated that Khalid Ibn Sulaiman narrated that Kathir Ibn Ziad Al- Barsani narrated that Abu Sumaya said, "We differed about the meaning of ‘Passing through it’ (wari-duha). For some of us said that no believer will enter hell and others said all (people) shall enter it and then Allah will save those who have done righteousness. Then I met Jabir Ibn Abdallah and I informed him that we differed about the meaning of, ‘Pass through it,’ and he replied that, "EVERYONE SHALL ENTER IT."

Also Sulaiman Ibn Murrah said THAT EVERYONE SHALL ENTER IT (hell). Then he placed his fingers near his ears and said, "I would have remained silent had I not heard the apostle of Allah -pbuh- say, ‘There shall not remain a righteous or sinful person but shall enter hell. To the believer the fire will be cool and pleasant as it was to Abraham to the point that hell will be noisy because the believers are cold. Then Allah will save those who have avoided (evil) and greatly torment the sinners in it.’"

Also narrated by Hassan Ibn Arfa, narrated by Marwan Ibn Mu’awiya, narrated by Bahar Ibn Abu Marwan, narrated by Khalid Ibn Ma’dan who stated, "The people of paradise said after they entered paradise, ‘Didn’t our Lord promise that we will pass through hell?’ And they will be told, ‘You passed through it (hell) while it’s flames were calm.’ "

Al-Jalalayn’s Commentary

Surah 19:71 Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.

"Not one" means that there will be none.

"Of you" means ALL PEOPLE.

"But will pass through" means THE ENTRY INTO HELL.

"A decree which must be accomplished" means it is a certainty and a judgment from which (Allah) will not relent from.

Your early commentaries show that ALL you Moslems will enter the fire of Hell.

I pity you!

AntiChristian:

This is like asking me if all the months of Islam are in the Qur'an. Our text is the Qur'an and Sunnah. And both are inseparable.
Okay!

The implication is that in Hell, both the polytheists AND the Moslems are on the Siraat bridge BUT Mohamed intercedes for the Moslems who are then removed and the polytheists left there on their knees.

Meaning: ALL Moslems first enter Hell (on the bridge of siraat) but will be removed after the intercession of Mohammed.

Abi, where is the bridge of siraat?
Is it
1. leading to hell?
2. Over hell?
Or
3. After hell?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Lashist(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is not the movies! Muslim no dey kill Muslims. Majority of those Boko Haram killed are Muslims not Christians.
Lol...even you that used your hand to make ur moniker "antichristian" means you hate christians so much that you'd kill them just for your 72 virgins...you'll get ur virgins hopefully
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...even you that used your hand to make ur moniker "antichristian" means you hate christians so much that you'd kill them just for your 72 virgins...you'll get ur virgins hopefully

Alhamdulillah! I have never killed and don't intend to anytime. Continue ranting! At least Antichristian get meaning. What's the meaning of your moniker?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Lashist(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah! I have never killed and don't intend to anytime. Continue ranting! At least Antichristian get meaning. What's the meaning of your moniker?
Lol...it doesnt concern anything religion...maybe you have never killed but perhaps you are still harbouring such thoughts. You chose to be called antichristian which means have lots of dislike for people who are christians because of your 72 virgins...let's hope you get them soon cheesy
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Maycash89(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

I don't like where theory. Where did Jesus explain the meaning of born again?
chat me up on my WhatsApp account 09065015289 I will tell you how I know this.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Maycash89:
chat me up on my WhatsApp account 09065015289 I will tell you how I know this.

All activities here ends here!
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Maycash89(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

All activities here ends here!
The word of God is classified into 3
1) As a letter (Bible)
2) As a substance Word of the Spirit 2 Cor 3:6
3) As a personality (Jesus)
I have the Word of God as a substance word of the spirit, which means it is a live me,that's what the apostles and men that work with God in the classified ages(Time) possess, which make them write down the scripture which you &I are reading today,it is a written truth;but I on the other hand is on a course to become a living truth.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by VictorUSA(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Because Nigerian christians are delusional. How can someone condemn a whole other people because they don't suscribe to his faith? How idiotic is it to believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven because Jesus said so but turn around to cast aspersion on Guru Maharaji who claim the same power? Believe what you want and let others believe what they want in peace. All these needless condemnation is ridiculous.

/
Believe it or not,u're very stupid.How have CHRISTIANS cast aspersion on others and how have they condem others? be sane pls
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by VictorUSA(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

That is because more people are becoming less dumb.
And u're becoming more dumb
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2023
JesusSonOfGod:
■There's no way you can make heaven, except you are born again. There's no other way, no other short cut to enter the Kingdom of God except by being born again. This is why Jesus Christ stated it and made it clear how important it is by saying "Verily verily..." No matter how good you may be, no matter how many poor people you have helped, no matter how charitable you are and no matter how you have abstained from sin, if you are not born again, you will end up in hell. This is not a matter of denomination, this is the truth. You can't make heaven with your self righteousness, it must be God's righteousness, which you can only receive through being born again and preserving it by living righteously. By the manifestation of the fruit of the Spirit in your life, which is also the character of Jesus Christ reflecting in your life.
■Time is ticking. If you are reading this and you are not born again yet, then you are not reading this by coincidence. Come to Jesus and be saved. To be born again, you must hear the Gospel, believe in Jesus Christ, repent of sins, confess Jesus Christ and be baptized. Then grow in faith by studying the word of God frequently. These should be done in a Bible believing church. God bless you.
1. According to Jesus Christ, except a man be born-again, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1- 8 - either through the Broad gate which leads to destruction(Hellfire) or the Narrow gate which leads to True Life(Heaven) at the end - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30. What this means is that those who will have an end in Heaven(eternal reward) and those who will have their end in Hell(eternal damnation) are both born-again and hence have eternal life - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - meaning that clearly being born-again is not the way to guarantee an end in Heaven at all. Instead, Jesus Christ said it is those who through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments — the Law and Truth of God — belong to Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 7 - 11-, and those of them who stand faithful until the end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. undecided

2. Recall that even the Pharisees studied scriptures hoping to find eternal life in them but failed and were destroyed in the end by God. No amount of studying and attending your so-called bible believing books will cause any man to make it into Heaven. And no, it is neither by starvation-diet fasting rituals and prayers. In the Kingdom of God, obedience is the key, and obedience to the details of the Gospels is what Jesus Christ insisted is the only way. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? / Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.