Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone (3130 Views)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by LoveUdie: 2:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Dear single sisters, this truth will help you so well. Having sex with the guy you're in a relationship with will actually cause you more problems than it does to the guy.
Firstly, once you start having sex with him, his trust for you reduces drastically. That's why sometimes he calls you and when you didn't pick he gets mad at you. because in his mind he thinks you had gone out with another man. He won't tell you this, but that's the truth.
Secondly, once you start having sex with him, in his mind he believes he has finish seeing your unclothedness and his value for you will start depreciating seriously. He won't say it, but that's the truth.
Thirdly, once you start having sex with him, you may notice that you have become the one pushing the relationship now more and no longer him. You are the one that do more of the calls and all that, which is not how it should be.
Fourthly, a man you are constantly having sex with obviously has taken a whole part of you and that will affect your sense of reasoning. This is why a girl will be in an abusive relationship instead of her to quit, she is busy praying and hoping that the guy who proven to be a monster will change. It is simply that way because your sense of reasoning has been badly destroyed that you can't Perceive danger anymore.
Having sex with your guy before marriage is not good, IT IS ALL BAD AND AGAINST YOU WOMAN.
Remember your guy will not tell you all this, but that is the TRUTH.
Sex is sweet, very sweet, but it is worth waiting for.
BE WISE SISTER, BE WISE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by InfernoNig: 2:53am On Jan 17, 2021
My sister, who hurt you so bad for you to bring out this philosophy?

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by cenaman(m): 2:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Kpele! Who broke ur heart?

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by mercenary: 3:25am On Jan 17, 2021
All the notions and impression in your write are very wrong and can only apply based on individuals

5 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by zexy2030(m): 4:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Ladies are opening for sex because of the fear of the unknown.

The power of sex on a woman, is deeper than what she thinks.

Naturally, the body of a woman is not designed for sex partners more than one

4 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by grim33(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Go find senses to buy. You too mumu
LoveUdie:
Dear single sisters, this truth will help you so well. Having sex with the guy you're in a relationship with will actually cause you more problems than it does to the guy.
Firstly, once you start having sex with him, his trust for you reduces drastically. That's why sometimes he calls you and when you didn't pick he gets mad at you. because in his mind he thinks you had gone out with another man. He won't tell you this, but that's the truth.
Secondly, once you start having sex with him, in his mind he believes he has finish seeing your unclothedness and his value for you will start depreciating seriously. He won't say it, but that's the truth.
Thirdly, once you start having sex with him, you may notice that you have become the one pushing the relationship now more and no longer him. You are the one that do more of the calls and all that, which is not how it should be.
Fourthly, a man you are constantly having sex with obviously has taken a whole part of you and that will affect your sense of reasoning. This is why a girl will be in an abusive relationship instead of her to quit, she is busy praying and hoping that the guy who proven to be a monster will change. It is simply that way because your sense of reasoning has been badly destroyed that you can't Perceive danger anymore.
Having sex with your guy before marriage is not good, IT IS ALL BAD AND AGAINST YOU WOMAN.
BE WISE SISTER, BE WISE.
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by MajesticKris: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2021
How did you know it is sweet.....

You've experienced your own HEART BREAK...
ALLOW OTHERS GET SAME EXPERIENCE!!!

MRS ADVISER!!

Sex is sweet, but you have to wait....

Later you will still come here and say, he's not a man...

Or are you a virgin
Experience is the best teacher...

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2021
zexy2030:
Ladies are opening for sex because of the fear of the unknown.

The power of sex on a woman, is deeper than what she thinks.

Naturally, the body of a woman is not designed for sex partners more than one
but that of a man is designed for more than one woman right? Who are these women? Aliens i guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by zexy2030(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Morray:
but that of a man is designed for more than one woman right? Who are these women? Aliens i guess
I once asked a question on this platform, why men have longer refractory period from sex and instant satisfaction but women have no refractory period and multiple orgasms, I asked if nature designed them to se.x. more than one man. Naturally speaking, one man is not enough to satisfy a woman without emotions. But sex with emotions satisfies a woman much more than 10men in bed with her.

Women commit to their emotion to satisfying sex.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by CheedyJ(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2021
If you like talk from now till eternity, they will still be having s**...

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by LordIsaac(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2021
In spite of some personal biases, I think it's logical. Truth is when it comes to emotional downsides, women get double.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My sister, who hurt you so bad for you to bring out this philosophy?

She did not lie though
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by leomarz007: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2021
LoveUdie:
Dear single sisters, this truth
BE WISE SISTER, BE WISE.

OP, you lack wisdom in your epistle. that's a myopic way of thinking and you lack good loving coupled with great sex life. I mean great sex.
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by Lawly: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
CheedyJ:

grin grin grin
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by purples25(f): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
You are absolutely right. A good thread to help and warn the ladies.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by Mywd: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
leomarz007:

OP, you lack wisdom in your epistle. that's a myopic way of thinking and you lack good loving coupled with great sex life. I mean great sex.
Great sex can happen anytime even if you are married... Married couples will also have great sex too its no big deal....

Get married and stop fornicating
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by Mywd: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
CheedyJ:

sure but some who will get wise will surely refrain from premarital sex...thats for sure andb some will still get introduced to it and start theirs too...it doesnt end you know.
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by CheedyJ(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mywd:

sure but some who will get wise will surely refrain from premarital sex...thats for sure andb some will still get introduced to it and start theirs too...it doesnt end you know.
Very minute few will refrain while majority will engage in it.. that’s d sad reality...
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by Liposure: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
A guy that loves you will stick with you whether he's tasted the honey or not. This is where maturity comes in.
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by padi94(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Forget all these relationships when want bust go still bust... Sex or no sex, na your character go keep am... Even if he goes away na your character web him never see before go make am miss you, come back to you. Puna na just hole. That's my 2 cent
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by engrchykae(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveUdie:
BE WISE SISTER, BE WISE.
Shiloh things loading
Re: What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone by JimmyDarmody: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
mercenary:
All the notions and impression in your write are very wrong and can only apply based on individuals
thank you , just what I wanted to say. All this is based on the individuals and circumstances that led to whatever is going on. What works for others will kill others.

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? / Congolese Girl Acting Like A Dog For Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.