Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

We Tried Our Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Tried Our Best (3168 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2012
A panel of trusted Nairaland members was organised by the top echelon of Nairaland with ME as the committee chairman to investigate killz and his nefarious online activities.
Killz was summoned by the committee to defend himself on allegations bothering on disrespect for fellow nairalanders,derailing of good thread,incessant use of foul language,social misfit,grammatical blunders,disregard for moderators,flirting and others unmentionable social cyber vices.
You could recall that he has previously been reprimanded and subsequently banned but he trecherously employ other scheme to forment trouble leaving this reputable forum into a collossal damage unredeemable.
Killz collaborated all accusations as fact but refused to put an end to his negative attitudes. I personally offered him one mallion naira(1,000,000)to stay off nairaland for a month which he vehemently turn down. To this end,we then resolved he need psychiatric help and psychologists were called in from yaba left to attend to his bereft senses and as we speak now,he is on rehab. Least i forget,he was boundled though against his fundamental right to the correctional facility but we do hope that when he recuperates eventually,he will have no option than to congratulates Us but if the process of reintegrating him into full consciousness fails,we might consider the RASHIDI YEKINI kind of treatment if that will restore sanity into this cyber space.
Onbehalf of my amiable and resourceful team,i said a BIG thank you.
CROWN PRINCE

2 Likes

Re: We Tried Our Best by Killz1(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2012

This is interesting. . . Hope it works!
Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2012
Bebe! Lets go dia

[size=118pt]Bullllshitzzzz![/size]
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2012
smh.

Like i said on the other thread...some folks ask for trouble.
They get it and then cry wolf.
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 19, 2012
U GUYZ SHOULD STOP CELEBRATING THIS BOW-LEGGED VULTURE OF A BOY KILLZ....

2 Likes

Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione: U GUYZ SHOULD STOP CELEBRATING THIS BOW-LEGGED VULTURE OF A BOY KILLZ....

Are u ok? I won't warn u again o!
Re: We Tried Our Best by Killz1(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: smh.

Like i said on the other thread...some folks ask for trouble.
They get it and then cry wolf.

Don't mind them. . . They say i ruin the section, but who created this st[i]u[/i]pid thread? How tha fcck is this Romantic?

When i start. . . wink

1 Like

Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are u ok? I won't warn u again o!

IDOWU DEY WARN ME! WONDAS SHALL NEVA END!
Re: We Tried Our Best by mykejones(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2012
With threads like this all over romance section,u all give him what he craves for;attention.
If u ignore his ways and dnt give a shi.t about what he does and doesn't do,i belive we can all have a breathing space in this section.
You can attack him on threads that he has derailed. Please,stop opening a thread 4him!
Now..nxt topic pls!

2 Likes

Re: We Tried Our Best by cindyrella(f): 4:49pm On May 19, 2012
This is Bullshit of the highest order..
if this is a joke its so not funny!! undecided undecided
Re: We Tried Our Best by Killz1(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione: U GUYZ SHOULD STOP CELEBRATING THIS BOW-LEGGED VULTURE OF A BOY KILLZ....

It's that short idi[i]o[/i]t you call a father that is bow-legged. . . In fact, your father is so bow-legged he can ride two horses at the same time. . . wink
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 19, 2012

If George Bush is a celebrity,is Osama Bin ladan also a celebrity?
I think there is a fine line between celebrity and notority and killz is a good student of the latter.
Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione:

IDOWU DEY WARN ME! WONDAS SHALL NEVA END!

No b film trick, dey ur lane.
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 19, 2012
Killz.:

It's that short idi[i]o[/i]t you call a father that is bow-legged. . . In fact, your father is so bow-legged he can ride two horses at the same time. . . wink

I NOR BLAME UR PAPA NA.. AS EN DEY RIDE ONE HORSE WITH EN BOW-LEG! angry angry WITH UR HEAD LIKE HELMET!! angry

U BETA QUIT DIS SHITTZZ. ME NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH BUT WEN I TALK E DEY TOUCH BODY....(EOD)
Re: We Tried Our Best by Goldieluks: 4:55pm On May 19, 2012
Bloody hell. Another killz thread torture again?? This is becoming mental.
Re: We Tried Our Best by Killz1(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione:

I NOR BLAME UR PAPA NA.. AS EN DEY RIDE ONE HORSE WITH EN BOW-LEG! angry angry WITH UR HEAD LIKE HELMET!! angry

U BETA QUIT DIS SHITTZZ. ME NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH BUT WEN I TALK E DEY TOUCH BODY....(EOD)

Moooooove Bit[i]c[/i]h
Re: We Tried Our Best by cindyrella(f): 5:05pm On May 19, 2012
Killz.:

It's that short idi[i]o[/i]t you call a father that is bow-legged. . . In fact, YOUR FATHER IS SO BOW-LEGGED HE CAN RIDE TWO HORSES AT THE SAME TIME. . . wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Tried Our Best by 190: 5:49pm On May 19, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahaaa

Belle cramp -

190 manages 2 stretch and ticks d subscribe 2 thread button
Then continues laffin - Hahahahahahahahaaaa

NL is so intresting playin neutral on d side of tins

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaa
Re: We Tried Our Best by ijebabe: 6:25pm On May 19, 2012
Killz.:

LWKMD! grin grin grin
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2012
U guys need to act like homo sapiens and not like creatures God didn't bother his stressful brain to invent. to think u guys are trying to make him feel bad or discourage him, instead u get more haters and the so called kill killz thread turns into a celeb twitter account account him where pple follow him. U are actually giving him publicity for free. I ain't on anybody side but lol the guy is using your operation destroy killz to his own conjecture. I've warned you guys
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 19, 2012
joeydozzy: U guys need to act like homo sapiens and not like creatures God didn't bother his stressful brain to invent. to think u guys are trying to make him feel bad or discourage him, instead u get more haters and the so called kill killz thread turns into a celeb twitter account account him where pple follow him. U are actually giving him publicity for free. I ain't on anybody side but lol the guy is using your operation destroy killz to his own conjecture. I've warned you guys

d yoruba vulture kips licking does female nlers arses cant u read inbtw d lines!.
Re: We Tried Our Best by KevinII(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2012
OP you are a big fool. How dare you bring Yekini into this. Keep him out of your stupidity. 1diot of no ancestry
Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On May 19, 2012
Kevin_II: OP you are a big fool. How dare you bring Yekini into this. Keep him out of your stupidity. 1diot of no ancestry
Yab him well na! Yab him life for me joor!

Arindi omo malu
Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione:

d yoruba vulture kips licking does female nlers arses cant u read inbtw d lines!.
Wot has Yoruba got do wit? If u slave to 1 don't blame d entire tribe na

Oh boi! Second warning!
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot has Yoruba got do wit? If u slave to 1 don't blame d entire tribe na

Oh boi! Second warning!

sis! dont let wat happened last yr happen again.... dey ur lane! last warning! angry
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione:

yep I can read them well. my question is what are you guys trying to achieve by doing this?
Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione:

sis! dont let wat happened last yr happen again.... dey ur lane! last warning! angry
U insult my tribe and tell me to dey my lane? U dey mad? Who swear for u sef angry
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U insult my tribe and tell me to dey my lane? U dey mad? Who swear for u sef angry

are u also a yoruba vulture. why e come dey pepper u 4 ballz na? angry
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

yep I can read them well. my question is what are you guys trying to achieve by doing this?

dey re looking for nairaland fame!
Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione:

are u also a yoruba vulture. why e come dey pepper u 4 ballz na? angry
No mention Yoruba for ya talk. If u mention pemm! again! U go no Odua no b oyinbo

Now gerrrrouuuut!!!! angry
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 19, 2012
DONkollione:

dey re looking for nairaland fame!

They already got it. Find ways to get yours
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No mention Yoruba for ya talk. If u mention pemm! again! U go no Odua no b oyinbo

Now gerrrrouuuut!!!! angry

u just sitdown inside dat ur 1 bedroom flat dey talk anyhow! come oshodi by 8pm if u go see tomorrrow! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Check / Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? / Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.