Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (49295 Views)

Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
maestro299:
Funny enough, during Trump's tenure we didn't hear of any terrorism issues from the Middle East.
What is happening in Yemen and Afghanistan it is what?

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
lastempero:
America go hear am again, they should brace up for more terrorist attack with Democrats and lacklustre attitude.
Say what you know and stop saying rubbish did any terrorist attack happen under Obama was he not a democrat?was it not under a republican 9/11 happened.
Una go just dey talk anyhow America is even fighting domestic terrorism because of Trump's crazy supporters

2 Likes

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek:
so the #endsars and #blacklivesmatter were also terror attacks cos they saw more casualties. Even the Nigerian has of assembly has been invaded by protesters. The Shittes protest, the protests in Egypt and libya, Guy Protests aren't terror attacks. Dont be silly, have a mind of your own, don't swallow every of other peoples ideas. you need to
Read more, learn more, talk less

He is very correct mr man.What happened on the 6th was not a protest don't even categorize it as such many places in the USA are on high alert the man spoke facts white supremacist terrorist are rife there they are even categorized as insurrectionist/terrorist.The USA is not on high alert because of a protest but because of terrorist/insurrectionist
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
segun18:
Everything is easy except the promises to grant millions of undocumented immigrants documents. That is pure lies. People expected a lot too on immigration during Obama period and it all amounted to nothing.
May God help all those trusting God for their resident permit in the US.
I agree that one is not easy but let him enter first and let's see the compromise they can make with congress on the other side
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by SenecaTheYonger: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Empiree:
how about capitol Terrorist attackers?.

So 2 in 4 years? Let’s see if they can maintain that record.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
gypsey:
I will miss Trump too, but he is going no where yet, he will run in 2024, Trump the most popular American president ever.

Trump ma nigga!

Lol keep dreaming grin later you wake up to reality grin it is obvious you don't realize that Trump is finished even the GOP will not give him the party nomination he will have to find another party if by that time he is not indicted or battling lawsuits lol.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by sunboy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
JuanJO:
Hope the states is not making the same mistake Nigerians did. When they comot our Amiable slow but steady President and install statues grin grin grin

Check my saggy

Must you type ? You could just keep that in your head though.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by MrGerald(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
He has started to fail already.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
MrGerald:
He has started to fail already.

Eyah you wish grin but he will not.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by MrGerald(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Eyah you wish grin but he will not.
Remember this quote, you'd come back and say I was right, happy Sunday
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by SIONKPO1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
drlateef:

You are in sifiiia pain. Have you eaten today? Do you have a job? You can never compare yourself to me in every respect. I say that with all humility.
haha,go and feed you almajiri brothers,I am not in your level
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by segun18(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I agree that one is not easy but let him enter first and let's see the compromise they can make with congress on the other side

No wahala. I am also positively expectant as I know how many of my friend's and extended family members dreams were crushed during Obama 8 years in the area of settlement.
It not Nigerians alone though.. Africans, South Americans, from everywhere. That is why people eventually go back to the arrangee one. It is well
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Nitah1: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
gypsey:
I will miss Trump too, but he is going no where yet, he will run in 2024, Trump the most popular American president ever.

Trump ma nigga!
I thought the impeachment prevent him from future contest?
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Omezif(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Trump taught some people, group and countries lesson but biden wlll correct some things.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
MrGerald:
Remember this quote, you'd come back and say I was right, happy Sunday
I don't need to remember anything from someone who has no idea how things even work.

Anyway you will end up being wrong as long as his proposals are not impossible task you are wrong and leave that for the American people to decide

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nitah1:
I thought the impeachment prevent him from future contest?
No a senate indictment will

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
segun18:

No wahala. I am also positively expectant as I know how many of my friend's and extended family members dreams were crushed during Obama 8 years in the area of settlement.
It not Nigerians alone though.. Africans, South Americans, from everywhere. That is why people eventually go back to the arrangee one. It is well
Obama had a divided congress so it was kinda hard for him to do.Biden has a united congress and can compromise on some of the proposals with sensible republicans but the immigration will take years so time will tell.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by MrGerald(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't need to remember anything from someone who has no idea how things even work.

Anyway you will end up being wrong as long as his proposals are not impossible task you are wrong and leave that for the American people to decide
Ok I see I'm engaging in conversation with a perfect human... you know how everything works, mumu.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Queenlovely:
Now this one is saying Biden will reverse Trump's policy.
so how will it affect us and what can we do about it.
So you don't know how this affects you?
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
MrGerald:
Ok I see I'm engaging in conversation with a perfect human... you know how everything works, mumu.
@bold you mean yourself cool
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

He is very correct mr man.What happened on the 6th was not a protest don't even categorize it as such many places in the USA are on high alert the man spoke facts white supremacist terrorist are rife there they are even categorized as insurrectionist/terrorist.The USA is not on high alert because of a protest but because of terrorist/insurrectionist
What is the definition of terrorism mr man. And if you read my original post Mr man I talked about Domestic terrorism not international or Muslim terrorists. when you read with a bias mind you tend not to read correctly
A protest is not a terrorist attack. Even if a protest turns violence, its not a terrorist attack. Some people came of with that definition cos they are indeed blinded by hate for one man. So call a spade a spade. The Capitol protests that turned violent and claimed the lives of 5 people isnt a terror attack.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by IMAliyu(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Empiree:
how about capitol Terrorist attackers?.
Or the Nashville suicide bombing.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
[s]
Patrioticman007:
It has began Sheikh Jo bin den Alameriki has started the destruction of the crusaders conspiracies against the world, Hussein Barrack Obama has laid the foundation for him..

The islamaphobic & racists Dump okoro Trump has been kicked out of white house with the yahoo yahoo prophecies by those fraudulent pastorspreneur, saying that gOD has spoken to them the dotard will have 2nd term, its glare to those who have eyes to see that the gOD they worship is fake & evil in spirit.

Ndi biafra how market ?, when will the e bow republic, start issuing visa ?.
[/s]
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by AntiChristian: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tookool:

Its in the covid 19 vaccine

You mean the vaccine is the mark?

What of the BCG and poliomyelitis vaccine you were given at birth?

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by ogbonti: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
mayor1814:

Donald Trump has his faults but truth must be told that guy tightened the security of America. Terrorists feared America both home and away.
unlike the democrats that are lenient.

After 6 months Americans will either be rejoicing or regretting - let’s wait and see

North Korea and Iran flexing their muscles

Iran wants more than just reviving the deal

Kim Jung Un said America is d biggest enemy

Trump the worst president managed them well

lets us see how Saint Joe Biden will do it

We wish him well - sidon look mode activated

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Tookool(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

You mean the vaccine is the mark?

What of the BCG and poliomyelitis vaccine you were given at birth?
Its now time for the prophesy to come to pass. Polio vaccines are consumed mostly in 3rd world countries but the covid vaccine will be consumed all over the world.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek:

What is the definition of terrorism mr man. And if you read my original post Mr man I talked about Domestic terrorism not international or Muslim terrorists. when you read with a bias mind you tend not to read correctly
A protest is not a terrorist attack. Even if a protest turns violence, its not a terrorist attack. Some people came of with that definition cos they are indeed blinded by hate for one man. So call a spade a spade. The Capitol protests that turned violent and claimed the lives of 5 people isnt a terror attack.
It seems you don't even know the facts on ground.Insurrectionist came prepared to cause harm and were sponsored the DOJ/FBI are currently investigating this and you are bold to say they are not domestic terrorist it is obvious you are not updated on current information about the aftermath those people came with the intention to kill they were chanting the words "hang mike pence"they came with plastic handcuffs and explosions and you are saying it was not domestic terrorism are you sure you know the meaning of terrorism?how many times have you heard about islamic terrorist attacking US soil compared to white supremacist who are also domestic terrorist in the US.It is obvious you don't even know the aftermaths and revelations about the co-ordinated planned attack at the capitol those people did not come with the intention of protesting so don't call it protest they are seditionist,insurrectionist,treasonous terrorist and by the way I am a lady not a man

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by negbike(f): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lawsuits from who? You think this is Nigeria. You people will just sit there commenting rubbish!

thebosstrevor1:
How is he going to do that??

lawsuits from everywhere
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Devgod1: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Jossiace:
They'll will surely regret it.
The Climate Parish Agreement is a fraud. Trump didn't agree with the agreement that didn't ban the most pollutant of the earth, China. And you want America not to use their Hale gas and coals while the same European leaders are buying fuels and energy from Russia, Saudi Arabia and the rest.
Out of 2 million MW of power that USA generates, 243,000MW from coals. But China is generating 1million MW of power from coal alone. In 2020, China opened 300 new coal fired power plants. And the same China pollutes the world most in terms of plastic wastes.
Over 9 million jobs are generated from this energy alone in United States. Biden can't stop that except he want to lay off people. Many issues this guy called Biden can't tackle .
I think Nancy Pelosi planned to remove him via 25th amendment and put in Kamala Harris. But this woman can't lead the world. Can't stand up against China and the rest of the world. Middle East is there. I don't know if they will need to bring back Trump.

Obama with Biden failed to work on technology. They let China lead in terms of 5G. But now Trump has closed the gap. With Trump, HP Enterprises in the US has opened the global mult vendor 5G lab. Many 5G base stations have been installed. And Trump Administration has adopted 5G RAN as the quickest method of 5G deployment and created a Group that involved their allies.
Trump has broken China's back in the area of global supply of chips. He has signed an agreement with TSMC the chip maker in Taiwan that producing MediaTek Chipset to open a chip plant in Arizona. They projects will cost $12billion and will start in early 2021. This will majorly cub China's chip access.
Trump also empowered their Military. He wanted to make their Nuclear arsenal three times but later increased to ten times. He also created Space Force . His administration has given lancense to Elo MUSK to launch Internet Satellites to the low orbit earth which will provide faster internet (not as fast as Fiber-optic cable) to the rural US and other part of the world. If a Democrat was the President, the project wouldn't have taken off. Because some astronomers have complained that the light Ray's from those low orbit satellites would collide with their weather report. But Trump gave Musk the permission and later Mr Musk carried sun shield along with his satellites.
He has invested in hypersonic missiles which Russia used to proud. After walking away from Open Sky Treaties which Russia has failed to comply with, he was able to increase USA hypersonic.
There are so many things Trump administration achieved but because he wasn't popular with LGBTQ+ , abortion promoters and most of the globalists , they used media and big tech against him. But they ended in making I'm a Martyr.
There's a saying in my Yoruba that says, adaniloro f'agbara funni i.e the more you torment your tormented, the more you empower him. And the tormentor won't be able to handle his tormented again. Trump is an an institution.
Even if they stop doing business with him, millions of his followers will do. They are poor, average and the rich among them. And you can't kill him so that you won't start a fire you can't handle. Yesterday Facebook and Instagram restored his accounts. And he has earned honoured in abroad. UAE, Israel, Mexico, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Morocco, etc are those countries and their leaders he has their backing.
you are informed.. I look at stupid ignorant kids on this forum and shake my head
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It seems you don't even know the facts on ground.Insurrectionist came prepared to cause harm and were sponsored the DOJ/FBI are currently investigating this and you are bold to say they are not domestic terrorist it is obvious you are not updated on current information about the aftermath those people came with the intention to kill they were chanting the words "hang mike pence"they came with plastic handcuffs and explosions and you are saying it was not domestic terrorism are you sure you know the meaning of terrorism?how many times have you heard about islamic terrorist attacking US soil compared to white supremacist who are also domestic terrorist in the US.It is obvious you don't even know the aftermaths and revelations about the co-ordinated planned attack at the capitol those people did not come with the intention of protesting so don't call it protest they are seditionist,insurrectionist,treasonous terrorist and by the way I am a lady not a man
Go and read my original post to this topic first.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Empiree: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
IMAliyu:

Or the Nashville suicide bombing.
thanks for this. I completely forgot about this. This is actually perfect example.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by sweetjohn(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
drlateef:

That’s a lie. The Christians in Palestine hate Trump with a passion . The Christians in Syria hate Trump, the Christians in Iraq hate Trump. Even Christians in America hate Trump because majority of them voted against him. The rest of you that believed in a racist psychotic psychopath are like him in every respect.
You know nothing that's why are are backward in your thinking... How do you know the christains hate Trump in American? go to YouTube and see all the big churches and pastors in America supporting Trump. Do you follow Trump morethan 80million Twitter and Facebook account. If you do you will see christains from allover the world supporting Trump and preaching Biden as Antichrist. Go to YouTube most great men of God and there is this man of God in Norway and Isreal preaching against Biden as Antichrist. But due to your nonsensical tribalistic bigotry you will only see Igbos offcourse, am not surprised, Igbos are majorly christains. You know you are a fool right. "America christains voted for Biden", really? how do you know they are christains abi Arab terrorist in America? What of the morethan 74millions that voted for Trump? pls, use your head next time. Only few brainwashed christains more like atheist voted against Trump. most of Biden supporters in America are non christains and few atheist. But all the morethan 74million that voted Trump are all christains who believe on him and sees Biden as a socialist and liberalist.

modified: Pls, you need to start getting your facts right before posting nonsense. Christains in Iraq, Iran and all Arab nations believed the Biden Antichrist conspiracy theories. And they all supported Trump to win. I just checked their videos in YouTube. Mr Oga, it's all over the world. Christains generally supported Trump to win. Trump Messianic theory and Biden Antichrist theories wasn't originated from Nigeria christains or Igbos as most fools believed. All the theories have their roots from Western world men of God. We in Africa and the asians only follow the theories.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.