Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (49303 Views)

Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Mr man keep quiet is the senate the feds?was I referring to the senate when I talked about the feds.It was an impeachment trial not a criminal trial which is up to the feds and yes it was a terrorist attack by Trump and his supporters 7 republicans voting to convict says a lot did you not hear what the republican leader Mcconell said that Trump was guilty and can face criminal charges but he voted to acquit mr man stop being silly Donald Trump is not out of the woods he is under criminal investigation in New York,Georgia and DC if you were intelligent enough you will know this.You are not intelligent at all and I bet that you did not watch the trial if you did you will see how Trump and his supporters were implicated in this and some of his supporters are currently facing jail time but you are not intelligent to know this.Don't be ignorant go and read and stop advertising your illiteracy in public.History will remember Trump as the only president to be impeached twice and impeached by 10 republicans and convicted by 7 republicans the most of any president from his own party.Biden has denied him security briefings and he will be remembered as the president that incited an insurrection that left 5 people dead the man is forever disgraced in history and currently under criminal and civil investigation.
E pain. No more impeachment
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Raysleek:

E pain. No more impeachment
Na you e pain pass oo because it will not stop the criminal trial he is going to face from happening so prepare to cry cheesy
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Mr man keep quiet is the senate the feds?was I referring to the senate when I talked about the feds.It was an impeachment trial not a criminal trial which is up to the feds and yes it was a terrorist attack by Trump and his supporters 7 republicans voting to convict says a lot did you not hear what the republican leader Mcconell said that Trump was guilty and can face criminal charges but he voted to acquit mr man stop being silly Donald Trump is not out of the woods he is under criminal investigation in New York,Georgia and DC if you were intelligent enough you will know this.You are not intelligent at all and I bet that you did not watch the trial if you did you will see how Trump and his supporters were implicated in this and some of his supporters are currently facing jail time but you are not intelligent to know this.Don't be ignorant go and read and stop advertising your illiteracy in public.History will remember Trump as the only president to be impeached twice and impeached by 10 republicans and convicted by 7 republicans the most of any president from his own party.Biden has denied him security briefings and he will be remembered as the president that incited an insurrection that left 5 people dead the man is forever disgraced in history and currently under criminal and civil investigation.
Dumb ass listen
Though Trump had urged his followers to protest the certification of the election "peacefully and patriotically, "some of these supporters went on to force their way inside the US Capitol, with the ensuing riot briefly halting the certification process.

One Trump supporter was shot dead by Capitol police, a police officer died in unclear circumstances, and three other participants died of "health emergencies" during the fracas. Two police officers committed suicide in the days following the riot.
it was protesters or participants of the riot that were killed for Christ's sake

Democrats accusing Trump of inciting the debacle displayed video montages of the ex-president firing up his supporters at rallies and speeches, while Trump's defense team played footage of Democrats making similarly incendiary speeches to their own followers and suffering no legal blowback.

With Trump now cleared of all charges, the former president is free to run again for office if he so wishes, a move that a majority of Republican voters say they would support.
While I'm sure the fictional trial you Claimed to watch didn't show the part quoted in red.
You need to come to terms with the reality of the quote in green. That's if you are not color blind like you are blinded to truth.
Come to terms with reality pls. Facts are on the table here.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Raysleek:

[s]Dumb ass listen
Though Trump had urged his followers to protest the certification of the election "peacefully and patriotically, "some of these supporters went on to force their way inside the US Capitol, with the ensuing riot briefly halting the certification process.

One Trump supporter was shot dead by Capitol police, a police officer died in unclear circumstances, and three other participants died of "health emergencies" during the fracas. Two police officers committed suicide in the days following the riot.

Democrats accusing Trump of inciting the debacle displayed video montages of the ex-president firing up his supporters at rallies and speeches, while Trump's defense team played footage of Democrats making similarly incendiary speeches to their own followers and suffering no legal blowback.

With Trump now cleared of all charges, the former president is free to run again for office if he so wishes, a move that a majority of Republican voters say they would support.
While I'm sure the fictional trial you Claimed to watch didn't show the part quoted in red.
You need to come to terms with the reality of the quote in green. That's if you are not color blind like you are blinded to truth.
Come to terms with reality pls. Facts are on the table here[/s].
You are the dumb one here with your sorry ass
You are such a clown you think this is over worry not I will come back to remind you about this when Trump's terrorist supporters are charged and different charges are brought against Trump.

And also Donald Trump is finished politically and is not coming back in 2024 don't even deceive yourself on that one he is done and he has not been cleared by the courts when the charges are brought before a court then you can say that 7 republicans voting to convict says a lot the majority voted to convict although they did not reach the required number does not mean he was innocent or cleared from criminal prosecution even Mitch Mcconell said so.

Go and read and stop being ignorant if we are talking about facts sane people know Trump.is guilty and incited terrorist saying otherwise only makes such person insane

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na you e pain pass oo because it will not stop the criminal trial he is going to face from happening so prepare to cry cheesy
Kindly give timeline of when th trial will start so we can hold you by your words.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the dumb one here with your sorry ass
You are such a clown you think this is over worry not I will come back to remind you about this when Trump's terrorist supporters are charged and different charges are brought against Trump.

And also Donald Trump is finished politically and is not coming back in 2024 don't even deceive yourself on that one he is done and he has not been cleared by the courts when the charges are brought before a court then you can say that 7 republicans voting to convict says a lot the majority voted to convict although they did not reach the required number does not mean he was innocent or cleared from criminal prosecution even Mitch Mcconell said so.

Go and read and stop being ignorant if we are talking about facts sane people know Trump.is guilty and incited terrorist saying otherwise only makes such person insane
Story story story,
Just like the lekki massacre, 5 protesters were killed in capitol, to avoid liability, Nancy pelosi started using words like inssurection and terrorists. But who cares.

Donald trump is politically finished. But He is politically relevant that anyone from your generation past, present or future.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Raysleek:

Kindly give timeline of when th trial will start so we can hold you by your words.
Go to google and search the ongoing investigations on Donald Trump.

When the investigation is done and if they bring out charges I will inform you here.I am not a prosecutor on the case so I cannot give you a timeline if you were intelligent enough you will know this

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Raysleek:

Story story story,
Just like the lekki massacre, 5 protesters were killed in capitol, to avoid liability, Nancy pelosi started using words like inssurection and terrorists. But who cares.

Donald trump is politically finished. But He is politically relevant that anyone from your generation past, present or future.
Did Pelosi incite an insurrection?you are very very silly google the meaning of insurrection and terrorist and point out why what happened last month should not be called that stop embarrassing yourself here

Donald Trump is only relevant to fools and idiots and my generation and I do not belong in the category of idiots and fools that see him as a relevant person in anything including politics. when to the sane ones like me he is an irrelevant dunderhead only useful to fellow idiots which we are not a part of

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Did Pelosi incite an insurrection?you are very very silly google the meaning of insurrection and terrorist and point out why what happened last month should not be called that stop embarrassing yourself here

Donald Trump is only relevant to fools and idiots and my generation and I do not belong in the category of idiots and fools that see him as a relevant person in anything including politics. when to the sane ones like me he is an irrelevant dunderhead only useful to fellow idiots which we are not a part of
I dont even bother reading through your garbage anymore
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Raysleek:

I dont even bother reading through your garbage anymore
Same here the feeling is mutual grin

3 Likes

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same here the feeling is mutual grin
Even tho it's obvious your common sense is in question, In the whole argument I have never insulted Biden or pelosi or their followers. But the fact that you constantly insult Donald trump's supporters that are at least over 70 million (following the election results) in America alone and confidently call them idiots shows that you are on the same path of vile hate and character assassination of Trump. This makes you blind to every other fact and views. It's not about current affairs, it's just pure ignorance born from hate fed to you by others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.