Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (49297 Views)

Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by JJOF(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am sure BLM wanted to commit an insurrection and overthrow a government.So on what grounds are you comparing them?

You and Raysleek are not smart at all.
Better go and read the current facts on ground about the insurrection before saying rubbish
Well, it's obvious those rioters at the Capitol couldn't overthrow the government. Abeg make I rest for the talk, make e no be like say I dey support bad.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am sure BLM wanted to commit an insurrection and overthrow a government.So on what grounds are you comparing them?

You and Raysleek are not smart at all.
Better go and read the current facts on ground about the insurrection before saying rubbish
You can prove your point without throwing insults. Other people may have a more rotten mouth than you. So watch it next time ma or sir. So I want to ask you in all your smartness. The protesters in Capitol wanted to commit an insurrection and overthrow a government? They wanted to overthrow the trump government? Cos he was still in power during the protest/riot still had some weeks left, so it is still trump government. Name the person that wanted to overthrow the govt pls. The FBI would find your skills very useful.
And I still keep reminding you. My original post was that hope the domestic terrorism won't continue after the lifting of the travel ban. Simple! The other guy went out of context to say something like the Capitol incidence was a terrorism. And I still tell you its not. If you see it that way and going by that premise, everyone will lose their right to protest in future. You will be called a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
JJOF:

Well, it's obvious those rioters at the Capitol couldn't overthrow the government. Abeg make I rest for the talk, make e no be like say I dey support bad.
All future riots or protests should be seen as an attempt to overthrow a govt. Endsars that all roads were blocked, airports blocked, policemen killed, stations burnt, prisons jailbreaked, prisoners on the loose, policemen beheaded, while some had their flesh eaten but buses burnt, infrastructure destroyed just to mention a few. As bad as the Nigerian government is, they didn't call these acts of terror. But as Nigerians you want to call another man's protest a terror attack? Chai

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
JJOF:

It is not a matter of whether they could or could not the bone of contention is the intention and the video and evidence all points to that.They wanted to stage a coup and commit more violence
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek:

All future riots or protests should be seen as an attempt to overthrow a govt. Endsars that all roads were blocked, airports blocked, policemen killed, stations burnt, prisons jailbreaked, prisoners on the loose, policemen beheaded, while some had their flesh eaten but buses burnt, infrastructure destroyed just to mention a few. As bad as the Nigerian government is, they didn't call these acts of terror. But as Nigerians you want to call another man's protest a terror attack? Chai

Will you stop comparing end sars to what happened at the capitol what is wrong with you.
Can you not do a simple reading or google search about the facts of what happened on the capitol are you okay on what basis are you comparing both events?did end sars protesters take guns,plastic handcuff,make a guillotine to kill anybody like those insurrectionist did?

You are not making any sense who goes to a protest taking weapons?
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek:

You can prove your point without throwing insults. Other people may have a more rotten mouth than you. So watch it next time ma or sir. So I want to ask you in all your smartness. The protesters in Capitol wanted to commit an insurrection and overthrow a government? They wanted to overthrow the trump government? Cos he was still in power during the protest/riot still had some weeks left, so it is still trump government. Name the person that wanted to overthrow the govt pls. The FBI would find your skills very useful
So what exactly were the protesters going to do invading the citadel of American democracy I am sure they wanted to hug the lawmakers people were chanting "hang mike pence" they wanted to attack congress and you are asking if it is Trump's government no it is the government of the united states.It is obvious you are very ignorant do you know the charges the FBI/DOJ have brought against those insurrectionist who have been arrested?I don't need to inform the FBI they are already on the case if you were smart enough you would have looked for updates on the case.
And I still keep reminding you. My original post was that hope the domestic terrorism won't continue after the lifting of the travel ban. Simple! The other guy went out of context to say something like the Capitol incidence was a terrorism. And I still tell you its not. If you see it that way and going by that premise, everyone will lose their right to protest in future. You will be called a terrorist
It was domestic terror there is no argument about it you don't know more than the analyst and Americans who have labelled it as such.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek and jjof.

I am sure people that made a guillotine(the picture below) came to protest right.

In which protest have you seen people make a guillotine what does a guillotine do is it not meant for an execution?

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by MrGerald(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
gypsey:
Americans will regret voting Joe biden, Americans didn't vote for Joe biden, they voted to vote Trump out, even if it was you or me who ran against Trump they would have still chose us, that was how desparate the democrats were.
Another reason they hate him because he doesn't have a pretty face and not only about his policies...
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by linearity: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Devgod1:
wow.. you said a lot but ended up saying nothing

Which is exactly my point.

Glad the light bulb finally lit up in your brain, that all the hype about 75m votes and history about an incumbent is a big bunch of nothing!
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Raysleek and jjof.

I am sure people that made a guillotine(the picture below) came to protest right.

In which protest have you seen people make a guillotine what does a guillotine do is it not meant for an execution?
So a mock guillotine is now a symbol for government over throw. In your country people carry coffins with the presidents name written on it during protests. Is a coffin not meant for burial.
Its called a mock item madam.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
So what exactly were the protesters going to do invading the citadel of American democracy I am sure they wanted to hug the lawmakers people were chanting "hang mike pence" they wanted to attack congress and you are asking if it is Trump's government no it is the government of the united states.It is obvious you are very ignorant do you know the charges the FBI/DOJ have brought against those insurrectionist who have been arrested?I don't need to inform the FBI they are already on the case if you were smart enough you would have looked for updates on the case.

It was domestic terror there is no argument about it you don't know more than the analyst and Americans who have labelled it as such.
Thats an individualistic idea and you bought into it. Protests happen everywhere in the world during endsars protests, police men were beheaded, policemen burnt, some policemen were killed, roasted and eaten in the streets, police stations razed, prison facilities jailbreaked, youths I the streets with automatic rifles, brt buses burnt. To mention a few. And they weren't and they aren't terror attacks. Even the killer herdsmen marauding our nation aren't called terrorists. So don't call trouble makers propaganda a world view of things
American analysts, mention their names and the panels that
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek:

So a mock guillotine is now a symbol for government over throw. In your country people carry coffins with the presidents name written on it during protests. Is a coffin not meant for burial.
Its called a mock item madam.

SMH.It looked like a mock guillotine are you okay?
It is obvious you have no idea what you are saying mock item indeed tell that to the feds undecided undecided like I said go and update yourself before saying what you don't know
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by airminem(f): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
WINDSOW:
I don start grin grin grin
grin
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek:

Thats an individualistic idea and you bought into it. Protests happen everywhere in the world during endsars protests, police men were beheaded, policemen burnt, some policemen were killed, roasted and eaten in the streets, police stations razed, prison facilities jailbreaked, youths I the streets with automatic rifles, brt buses burnt. To mention a few. And they weren't and they aren't terror attacks. Even the killer herdsmen marauding our nation aren't called terrorists. So don't call trouble makers propaganda a world view of things
American analysts, mention their names and the panels that
I won't waste my time on you any further you don't know what you are saying concerning the domestic terror/insurrectionist that stormed the capitol and stop comparing apples to oranges and calling it analogy it defeats your argument.
It was not a protest it was an insurrection stop arguing against facts what happened in the capitol is an insurrection and can be likened to domestic terrorism stop arguing and calling it a protest it was not so stop being silly and use your brain.A simple google search confirming what I stated will help you.No news organization, opinion writer or even the feds call it a protest and you don't even know what they know.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by airminem(f): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is obvious you have no idea what you are saying mock item indeed tell that to the feds undecided undecided like I said go and update yourself before saying what you don't know
What do you mean

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I gave you picture facts of a coffin bearing Jonathan's name on it. What do you say about that, nothing. In law, cases are judged based on previous rulings.
You lost this one. Go and do your research. Even the blacks are saying that calling that incidence a domestic terror attack will only affect the blacks in future. Check the Washington Post on the 10th of January. The thing if this trend is carried out, most type of expressionism in the future will fall into the category of terrorism. Bye bye freedom of expression

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek:
I gave you picture facts of a coffin bearing Jonathan's name on it. What do you say about that, nothing. In law, cases are judged based on previous rulings.
You lost this one. Go and do your research. Even the blacks are saying that calling that incidence a domestic terror attack will only affect the blacks in future. Check the Washington Post on the 10th of January. The thing if this trend is carried out, most type of expressionism in the future will fall into the category of terrorism. Bye bye freedom of expression

Like I said you don't know what you are saying.You have ended up saying nothing to the contrary just arguing about freedom and expression with insurrection/domestic terrorism.
You must be joking keep comparing apples to oranges.Washington DC and other state capitols are bracing up against terrorist/insurrectionist and you are here saying another thing.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Like I said you don't know what you are saying.You have ended up saying nothing to the contrary just arguing about freedom and expression with insurrection/domestic terrorism.
You must be joking keep comparing apples to oranges.Washington DC and other state capitols are bracing up against terrorist/insurrectionist and you are here saying another thing.
They have been bracing up against it before you were born. Its only normal to tighten security. If the genuine election concerns were investigated would there be a Capitol riot. It was Nancy Pelosi that got others to buy into calling it terrorism. And my dear arguing with insult like assumptions and avoiding the facts brought before you shows that you are everything you think I am.
Since you are no more responding to facts. Our discussion is over
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raysleek:

[s]They have been bracing up against it before you were born. Its only normal to tighten security. If the genuine election concerns were investigated would there be a Capitol riot. It was Nancy Pelosi that got others to buy into calling it terrorism. And my dear arguing with insult like assumptions and avoiding the facts brought before you shows that you are everything you think I am.
Since you are no more responding to facts. Our discussion is over[/s]
Lol.There is no evidence of voter fraud neither were there any genuine election concerns those insurrectionist were lied to by Trump and his enablers all the judges including his appointed judges and every election security expert all said the election was free and fair Trump supporters wanting to believe otherwise is plain foolishness.

Pelosi indeed who talked about Pelosi?tell that to the feds.

The joke is on you
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by lastempero: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Say what you know and stop saying rubbish did any terrorist attack happen under Obama was he not a democrat?was it not under a republican 9/11 happened.
Una go just dey talk anyhow America is even fighting domestic terrorism because of Trump's crazy supporters

Mumu like you, what do you know about international politics. Isis and other insurgents trived under democrats to the extent of a counsulate officer loosing his life in the process.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
lastempero:

Mumu like you, what do you know about international politics. Isis and other insurgents trived under democrats to the extent of a counsulate officer loosing his life in the process.
You are the mumu.
What you said was that America should brace uo for terror attacks what did you mean by that if not for domestic terror attack they last witnesses under a republican president.
And those insurgents did not thrive under Bush and other reoublican presidents abi?
And you go open mouth say you know something about international politics

Mtchew
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol.There is no evidence of voter fraud neither were there any genuine election concerns those insurrectionist were lied to by Trump and his enablers all the judges including his appointed judges and every election security expert all said the election was free and fair Trump supporters wanting to believe otherwise is plain foolishness.

The joke is on you
No
Humble yourself and learn.
How can you have a smartphone and still be so misinformed. I give you hand

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:23am On Jan 18, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:

Shame on you all southerners! Especially you so called Niger Deltans

Imagine all the ammunitions in your possession and your kind of boldness. All you could do is kidnap people stealing your oil for a paltry amount of money!

Why not channel all those resources of yours to start something meaningful and see whether all other regions won't support you.

Only those who have access to this prodigal sons in the helm of affairs are benefiting from our commonwealth.

I, you and others even the kidnappers in the ND are all at the receiving end of their prodigy.

Let's wake up

Shame to the northerners, with all the political positions, still bandits and terrorist, same to the west, with all the education, still skull miners, and snitches, eg Awolowo
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Mulisana: 3:20am On Jan 18, 2021
DOHMH agrees that limited testing has resulted in many undetected COVID-19 cases, but this is also due to strict testing standards. At the beginning of the pandemic, only New Yorkers who had symptoms of the coronavirus at the time were allowed to be tested, and they needed a doctor’s permission. Now all New Yorkers can be tested. But despite Cuomo's announcement on Thursday that they can get results within a day, some people said they have waited more than a week for the results.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by PatryG: 3:53am On Jan 18, 2021
lastempero:

Mr International politics, for the fact that many of us read comments without making one doesn't make some of the unfounded arguments ignorantly postulated by people like you a fact. I believe if some of the intellectual buffoonery showcase by you lots is not Kindle to bring you to knowing, how out of touch you have tarried in self immolation for a character, President Trump, that you know nothing about. Let us try dissect the political journey of a character for whom you wish to take a bullet. Mr President has been fixated about his base, the inauguration crowd since his first day as US president. Brother, don't you think we need unsnarl President Trump out of his well touted political base which is the foundation of his celebrated political success. This millions of new loyal followers that the president brought into Republican Party makes the high and low in the party fear him, a line of twitter message will no doubt bring the most powerful of the Republican Party, Mitchell McConnell, to political "harakiri". How has President Trump, a newbie, able to assembled such loyal followers who can put an end to political career of such man as Mitch McConnell, who has been a lawmaker in Capitol in the last 35 years? Where were these loyal base? How was the president able to assemble such? How were they acquired by him? I believe we need to do worthy justice to these questions in order to unravel the man called Trump. There is no questioning the fact that these people will continue to follow the President and remain his foot soldiers many years to come, foreseeable future.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ogaonos: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
I hate Facebook group because they are bunch of cowards and toothless bulldog.

how can a group of 50,000 people spend time complaining about the country, while none of them is willing to take action or profer solutions.

I see the same trend on nairaland, it seems we enjoy bad news, yet we can't make any impact, all we do is make oga seuun richer.

even when you decide to create a more matured Facebook group, some people will post the most useless topic or start flirting on a political forum group.

what is the need of swallowing all these bad news and felling helpless. it baffles me.

now this one is saying Biden will reverse Trump's policy.
so how will it affect us and what can we do about it.
you speaking my mind.i was once like DT always on d problem/criticism side of Nigeria .love America more than Nigeria but with time I began to notice that those who are on the solution side of Nigeria or any sector of the country are the ones getting rich Nd going to d America,Dubai for vacation.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by juman(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Republican leaders are dumb.
Their talks stinks.

They argue against climate change.
No wonder they follow trump like goat.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

The joke is on you

MADAM FBI, HOW FAR NA? YOUR FEDS HAVE SAID TRUMP DIDNT INCITE AMY INSURRECTION I THINK YOU SHPULD AEND SARS, MAYBE THEY WILL CONVICT HIM AND NIGERIAN SENATE WILL IMPEACH HIM grin grin cheesy

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Raysleek:

MADAM FBI, HOW FAR NA? YOUR FEDS HAVE SAID TRUMP DIDNT INCITE AMY INSURRECTION I THINK YOU SHPULD AEND SARS, MAYBE THEY WILL CONVICT HIM AND NIGERIAN SENATE WILL IMPEACH HIM grin grin cheesy
When did the senate become the feds or do they look like the same thing to you?

You are not okay at all Trump is under criminal investigation in DC,Georgia and New York.
You obviously don't know that it was not a criminal trial but an impeachment trial and Trump is not out of the woods yet.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Raysleek: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

When did the senate become the feds or do they look like the same thing to you?

You are not okay at all Trump is under criminal investigation in DC,Georgia and New York.
You obviously don't know that it was not a criminal trial but an impeachment trial and Trump is not out of the woods yet.
Shut up madam when you dey boast tell that to the feds your brain was dead abi. Okay your statement tell that to the feds means we should be waiting for trump's criminal indictment abi? Go back and read your replies very carefully, I thought your terrorist attack was because of trump and his supporters? The first impeachment attempt against the man was malicious and failed. The second one headed by pelosi has proven to be malicious and has also failed. Hence Trump retains his name in the history books and will be present at all state functions and security briefings that involve the past heads of states. Don't sha knock your head over it. If you have any issue, tell it to the feds grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Raysleek:

[s]Shut up madam when you dey boast tell that to the feds your brain was dead abi. Okay your statement tell that to the feds means we should be waiting for trump's criminal indictment abi? Go back and read your replies very carefully, I thought your terrorist attack was because of trump and his supporters? The first impeachment attempt against the man was malicious and failed. The second one headed by pelosi has proven to be malicious and has also failed. Hence Trump retains his name in the history books and will be present at all state functions and security briefings that involve the past heads of states. Don't sha knock your head over it. If you have any issue, tell it to the feds[/s] grin grin grin grin grin
Mr man keep quiet is the senate the feds?was I referring to the senate when I talked about the feds.It was an impeachment trial not a criminal trial which is up to the feds and yes it was a terrorist attack by Trump and his supporters 7 republicans voting to convict says a lot did you not hear what the republican leader Mcconell said that Trump was guilty and can face criminal charges but he voted to acquit mr man stop being silly Donald Trump is not out of the woods he is under criminal investigation in New York,Georgia and DC if you were intelligent enough you will know this.You are not intelligent at all and I bet that you did not watch the trial if you did you will see how Trump and his supporters were implicated in this and some of his supporters are currently facing jail time but you are not intelligent to know this.Don't be ignorant go and read and stop advertising your illiteracy in public.History will remember Trump as the only president to be impeached twice and impeached by 10 republicans and convicted by 7 republicans the most of any president from his own party.Biden has denied him security briefings and he will be remembered as the president that incited an insurrection that left 5 people dead the man is forever disgraced in history and currently under criminal and civil investigation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.