Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! (832 Views)

Minutes Of SMAN Meeting Held Today.(No laughing) / SMAN Taken Too Far, See What This Man Did To This Lady That Is Trending / Lets Design Your SMAN ID For Chingli Money ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2021
So you people think you can actually be stingy to the ones you love? Of course not grin

I’ve designed a budget friendly package to put a smile on the faces of the people you love.

Last year, I had a man buy for his two sisters..that is to say, it’s not only for romantic lovers.

I also had a man who ordered from the UK for his baby kiss
Love is a beautiful thing and giving gifts is one way to show it.

https:///message/GO5PO5CXKFIKN1 Click on the link to send me a whatsapp message or call/whatsapp 07050553172.

Delivery is done nationwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2021
I’m posting testimonies from last year Valentine Special because the Lord has been good cheesy

Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by MJBOLT: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
celebratinng valentine day is against the rules and regulations of the SMAN,we will contact you on Father's & Mother's day.

1 Like

Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
celebratinng valentine day is against the rules and regulations of the SMAN,we will contact you on Father's & Mother's day.
Honorable president of SMAN please stop whining yourself grin
Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
I can't violet the rules and regulations of SMANundecided

1 Like

Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
I can't violet the rules and regulations of SMANundecided
You will violate it just this once grin
Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
missimelda01:
You will violate it just this once grin
No, SMAN president might give order to SMAN taskforce to cut off my preek

Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

No, SMAN president might give order to SMAN taskforce to cut off my preek
Ehehn can’t you live without it?
Coman patronize me joor
Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
missimelda01:
Ehehn can’t you live without it? Coman patronize me joor
can u live without your clitorisx?

1 Like

Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Good morning cheesy
Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Thank God I don't have any lady to waste money on during valentine. I fucck women but I date and love myself.
Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Firstly your company is practising gender inequality. How can a woman be getting more than the man in terms of goodies paid for at the same price?

Secondly I don't do valentine's Day cos staying alone in your lane's the best. But I'll contact you for children's Day. grin
Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Firstly your company is practising gender inequality. How can a woman be getting more than the man in terms of goodies paid for at the same price?

Secondly I don't do valentine's Day cos staying alone in your lane's the best. But I'll contact you for children's Day. grin
No one is getting anything less, I carefully compiled that list so that both parties get 100% value for the amount paid.

Don’t wait for children’s day o...buy for the woman that gave birth to those children.

1 Like

Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
Thank God I don't have any lady to waste money on during valentine. I fucck women but I date and love myself.
Then gift yourself..life is not that hard.
Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
missimelda01:

No one is getting anything less, I carefully compiled that list so that both parties get 100% value for the amount paid.

Don’t wait for children’s day o...buy for the woman that gave birth to those children.
Which woman? You say make I buy gifts give my neighbour? You wan make dem kill me?
Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Which woman? You say make I buy gifts give my neighbour? You wan make dem kill me?

Re: SWAN And SMAN Get In Here..important Info! by missimelda01(f): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please come and patronize a small business embarassed

You’ll get 100 percent value for your money.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Messes Herself Up With Alco, What Happened Next Will Shock You. / Change My Life / Advice Needed: How To Quit Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.