Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Can I Convince My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Convince My Wife (2711 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convince My Wife by alwayscool: 4:14am On Feb 04, 2022
I am 32 years old and married and my wife is 27 years old and beautiful..we had been maaried for 5 years from now and have normal sex life..now my father is coming to stay with us for 4-5 months,as my mother has expired 3 years back and my father now stays in village with other family memebers,now he has come to us to stay for 4-5 months...i stay here with my wife,2 yrs old daughter,,my father is 56 years old and heatlier than me,my father is alone now,but in my childhood he has done a lot for me,educated me,made me a succesfful man,now i want to take care of him for next 4-5 months..can it be ok,if i convince my wife to have sex with my father,while i m outside?can it be ethical ?i want my beautiful wife to sex with my father,alhough she talks very normally with my father,how can i convince her for sex ?i know its bad,but i want this to happen just for 4-5 months.please advice me how to convince her..is my wife seductive?pic of my wife attached..
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Simplelion: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Sorry are you typing this from a bar or something?.....what did i just read huh

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by divineuk(m): 4:26am On Feb 04, 2022
This one don mad o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by duduade: 4:32am On Feb 04, 2022
You a clout chaser

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by ikeno(m): 4:38am On Feb 04, 2022
u Berra stop taking it

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Mophor: 4:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Issokay!!!

Attention seeker!!! You'll just sit and start cooking rubbish you want to come and dump here...
Why not come out straight that you're your father that wants to go stay with your friend...
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Mjshexy(f): 5:07am On Feb 04, 2022
Who's this one again

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by MikeBetty(m): 5:13am On Feb 04, 2022
You and ur father are looking for a way to push ur wife out of ur home. The worst is that you want nairalanders to be a partaker of your aborminable act.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by MufasaLion: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2022
alwayscool:
I am 32 years old and married and my wife is 27 years old and beautiful..we had been maaried for 5 years from now and have normal sex life..now my father is coming to stay with us for 4-5 months,as my mother has expired 3 years back and my father now stays in village with other family memebers,now he has come to us to stay for 4-5 months...i stay here with my wife,2 yrs old daughter,,my father is 56 years old and heatlier than me,my father is alone now,but in my childhood he has done a lot for me,educated me,made me a succesfful man,now i want to take care of him for next 4-5 months..can it be ok,if i convince my wife to have sex with my father,while i m outside?can it be ethical ?i want my beautiful wife to sex with my father,alhough she talks very normally with my father,how can i convince her for sex ?i know its bad,but i want this to happen just for 4-5 months.please advice me how to convince her..is my wife seductive?pic of my wife attached..

Your father is a widower and you want him to stay 4-5 months? I'm sure we both know he's gonna stay longer than that. You sound so manipulative and irritating.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by valdes00(m): 5:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Islaik pe, this one is madd
Are u in any way friends with a kenyan cos na them dey come up with this kind of stupid talks

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2022
CandidLady come and carry this Dumbo from here oo.. grin grin
See wannabe redpiller.. grin grin
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by ibkonekt(m): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Son of a Wh0re. Worthless
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Candidlady: 6:06am On Feb 04, 2022
ikeno:
u Berra stop taking it

Never ever blame stupidity on god given plants

Be wise

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Candi.dLady come and carry this Dumbo from here oo.. grin grin
See wannabe redpiller.. grin grin

Sister icant carry em they are dead weight.. Their matter don tire me

Good morning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 04, 2022
Think of what to say, dont just come here & typing trash

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by infogenius(m): 6:15am On Feb 04, 2022
alwayscool:

It isn't diffiicullt to convince her. Just tell her u're reasoning very poorly and that u want ur father to ...... with her during his stay.
I wonder y u brought it up here when it as easy to tell her just the way you told us.
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by bummyla(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2022
You dey mad

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Never ever blame stupidity on god given plants

Be wise

Sister icant carry em they are dead weight.. Their matter don tire me

Good morning
Haha.. grin
Hope you are doing great today.. cheesy
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Which beer parlour are you typing from? And how many bottles is on your table?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Goldbw122(m): 6:40am On Feb 04, 2022
You fall from bike use your head hit ground when you don drink 20 bottles, then you hurry to carry your phone and start typing ?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by KingAlayinde(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2022
alwayscool:

Haha! You not to see ya doctor Asap

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Sucre6: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2022
alwayscool:

You are a very sick person who should not be allowed to live among human being, you should be locked inside the zoo with wild animals, tueh
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by SmartPolician: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2022
If you think your father is sex-starved, go and hire a prostitute for your father and pay her for that time period. Better still, marry a wife for him. Asking your wife to sleep with him is plainly stupid.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by brosom(m): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2022
Make I ask Google how to unread stupid pathetic threads..

NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Promoter2: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Your mother expire

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Ofadaman(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Stop commenting on this post to make it any popular ,he's just chasing clouts...

Shit, I commented too,but if you read my comment and still commented you're an idiot.

STOP COMMENTING ON THIS POST.
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Control7: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2022
Ofadaman:
Stop commenting on this post to make it any popular ,he's just chasing clouts...

Shit, I commented too,but if you read my comment and still commented you're an idiot.

STOP COMMENTING ON THIS POST.

I am not commenting but just telling you and OP that orí ẹ ti dàrú

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Ofadaman(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Control7:

I am not commenting but just telling you and OP that orí ẹ ti dàrú

Ori papa e ti daru
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by delzbaba(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2022
This MoDs are not doing anything i swear or else how would a topic like this even see the light of day, and u still dont understand why i've been banned from posting new topics for a long time
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Sammy101111(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Bro
That your plug dealer na bastard
Give your life to Christ
And don't let this drugs consume you
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Control7: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Ofadaman:

Ori papa e ti daru

I no blame u, na so u dey drag ur pàpá for house. Mumu boi, who buy u data sef
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by Ofadaman(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Control7:

I no blame u, na so u dey drag ur pàpá for house. Mumu boi, who buy u data sef

Na your papa buy me data, oloriburuku
Re: How Can I Convince My Wife by heykims(m): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2022
alwayscool:
I know u just wanna trend..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? / Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? / The Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.