Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (238834 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (611) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2021
SisterFire:

... smiley I am not angry my love ...but you went damn far with the second photo grin cheesy ( I have no concern with the dollar photo though it has a tiny link )
...you can dig up the body of trîze keep it ap kiss
" I was indeed scared
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
" I was indeed scared
...scared of ur deep digging right?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
SisterFire:
...Dare shocked shocked shocked
Where do you get this ... I hope you arent investigating my daughter Lilith c‡ú LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅTHSCÙ ? My hand no dey ooo
...this boy wl blow someone's cover one day angry

What happened explain and Remember my questions Amy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Adaibeku:

What happened explain and Remember my questions Amy
...by evening Ada , I was so disconnected since 6am Sunday morning ...but I am fine now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=djlyrics post=100068239]
Sisterfire, what is the cause for all the rancor amongst all these gods? Both celestial and human. like why can't they all live in peace and forget about humanbeings
...sorry for answering now my dear , i was down casted by an event very early on Sunday , a great injustice was done and I wasn't around to help out ...
Coming to ur Question, this your question here is y many kind humanoids avoid you humans like plague , those who has 100,000carats of stone better than golds avoid you , since page 1 , I have been telling you that we have wise /good Humanoids who loves you but the Atheists anger in you won't allow you understand ,
When two guys are fighting one person must be at fault ,but in ur humanworld which lacks justice , you judge is in favour of the richer , same tribesmen , Religion or if both are same just to prove u tiny souls hate justice u call both fighting animals , fools or childish without knowing who is at fault , To get real justice in ur world people pay millions , if u don't av u are at fault that is what u and many church theologists use to judge this good Humanoids, give them golds they call you Supreme god,
...is a shame
...Why can't they live in peace and forget humans?
When likes of humanoid named , Mercury mind their business do you think their will be electricity , internet
When Amún théæmøs minds his business do you think their will be refrigerator, themometre , time gauges we use today ,
Ok let me stop exposing this guys ...When locked up Satan comes for me( with my helpless costume ) , ahasco , powerful dazzlingd , inquisitive iluvmamav etc , do you expect these guys who mind their business to look the other way when they comes to Destroy you for standing by nature ?
If you want them to mind their business when many giant idiots comes to destroy you then u are a selfishly wicked ,
...tell the programmists to mind their business so that the science gods can concentrate on many confused gifteds scattered around the world ,

Now you might be asking atheicly ,why can't they mind their fvcking business n leave the gifteds alone , if they leave the confused gifteds alone they will use their confused power to destroy humanity , either by violence , skirmy bloodletting or Religion ,
They are helping you tiny souls that's y u have combustions , electricity , magnets from space
aeroplane etc ,

Why are they so interested in human afairs?
...there are two types of interest , interest to crush you to pieces and interest to guide you , because you are very confused with all ur conspiracy theories driving me crazy ,
Like I said b4 they won't sit while Satan, meleç, El destroy those trying to better here , your heart lacks justice and so shall you Continue saying I don't care if Satan destroys otem, svensson, runes ...all I want is for gods to leave us in peace , AS IF EARTH IS URS 2 CLAIM, WE KNOW THE REAL OWNERS WHO ARE WE( THE DAUGHTERS because OF MY MUM) , SNAKE TRIBE , REPTILIANS , GOLOBS ( KNEW LITTLE ABOUT THEM IN AUSTRALIA THEN )
talking of humans who can lay little claim on earth my children (in roumania , Hungary , parts of Italy) , Greece from Amún théæmøs bloodline & red Indians created by my sisters
Note: jesus and co disowned my mum so Jews aren't laying any fvck claims

Question 2.
Why is the world such a wicked place? Why do we see evil abound and increase everyday?
.... Hahahahaahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
When I told many here that LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅTHSCÙ will be born here in the north by 2024/25 to do some cleansing since she despises Allah who is same as Lucifer with plague they think I talk trash , some said y will she interfere , ...no one cares about the extreme injustice done on ignorant souls there , no fvcking cursed human cares that a brand new souls from the supreme table will enter into borno to suffer because u all are wicked , everyday in the north 100s of souls commits suicide in a place rich with minerals , cash crops and even rare gems stronger than gold,
...if no superhuman ( Humanoids , nephîlim or añakscú ) isn't born there nothing will change and new souls will suffer for their ancestors stupidity over there ...is painful

We have factors which made ur earth full of extreme wickedness ,

(1) Religion
(2) Religion
(3) 1&2 ... (hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin ew SisterFire the shameless prostitute is going insane finally )

WHY IS RELIGION THE NUMBER ONE & TWO FACTOR DECAYING THE EARTH
grin grin grin the more you go deep in respecting it's 2million laws the more wickedness and hypocrisy eats you up with so much hopelessness see the north and see the south easts
Northerners ( Islam up there) prays 25times a day and average igbos go to church every Sunday compare the wickedness there and in the IGBOLAND , I won't tell u to check out atheist countries like Germany or rwanda growing with the speed of light

What factors made religion the reason y wickedness flourish in the world?

...(1) Religion hates and despises justice /justice systems ...ie if someone offends you leave it for god on the last day , Pray for your leaders
(2) Religion is the greatest weapon used by few to enslave millions be it pastors or politicians , when I say is a weapon , is truely a weapon , I don't want to reveal the details
(3) Religion breeds the words hypocrisy , delusion and deceptions
Pastor Alfred will condemn fornications and go after elder Moses's wife : in his heart I work for Christ Jesus because I made many to stop fornications so I work on the vineyard of Christ , so I am a man of the most high God

Bobby Malaysia will cut human organs for business together with his Bangkok drug runs he uses the money to build our lord Jesus a beautiful edifice : in his mind cutting out several vaginas n boobs of ladies doesn't make me evil because I have built St Antony catholic church , Ahoada for our patron saint anthony and Jesus our lord ...I am not as evil and useless as SisterFire and his useless minnions

This one drives me mad
NKbaby will go to Virginia hotel & suite to receive several dicks of married men ( husbands of her friends) chief Mike, engineer bode , Odulami oluomo in her pussy and anal hole and on Sunday , she will remember she got 700k richer just last Friday when pastor will say if u know Jesus did heaven on Earth " come out n do the David dance '
Nkbaby will rush out dancing like a madwoman , Jesus is so sweet , : yes I slept with them and so what ? Jesus will forgive me cos I am a daughter of Zion who pays her tithe regularly, not that my idiot boyfriend who has no Kobo in his pocket ,
She will continue like this until her pussy bcoms Sahara then she bcoms a prayer warrior who witches young women ,

(4) Religion deceived many that the purpose of our existence here is to multiply , djlyrics I am not down with y wickedness flourishes ,
Universal codes states that creatures should turn their planets to paradise with science , and Religion said you shud overpopulate yourselves , now earth ( Africa) has bcom a jungle which we have to survive ,
That a man will rob many banks after 6yrs of searching for a job then he uses the money to enter into politics while purchasing degrees upon degrees with his looted money , then cursed and ignorantly cursed fools called masses will want him to pity them , where are the masses when he was searching for jobs for 6yrs,

Mr Eno.. will search for jobs in the nooks and crannies of lagos, on verge of frustration , he made a ritual money which he uses to build churches for himself , while he swore that he will show the masses shegé banzá , and the masses won't know because he wasn't caught smoking or drinking ,
The gifteds who supposed to help us are been called demons as hunger wires their unfortunate stomach ...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=SisterFire post=100148680][/quote]

Such an inciting answer. Anyways I guess the answer to question 2 has been discussed in this your reply, please answer question 3.
I am more interested in question 3.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mufasa2010: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=SisterFire post=100148680][/quote]

Sisterfire ,I have some similar to what you posted here but I have numerous questions to ask ,most importantly about myself
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Good evening all

Uncleck Continue running ...I will catch you cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ajibade123(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Warning culwézc: Fear no one, worship no one ,so you raise paradises for your generations unborn
Acorcades
who are you in particular
how am I so sure you have an answer to my questions??
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2021

Question 3.
Astral travel, Crystal gazing and projections how do they happen? Explain the Technics and victuals.

I have little to say here because astral travel/projection has a lot to do with d reincanateds and the gifteds,

If you are a reincarnated and you made no initial plans before setting foot here on Earth you will never experience it and no SisterFire can help you do that ... , great scientists , Jewish analysts cum conspiratory theorists can examine it , analyse it , review it , research it , diagnose it...but project to another realm now? grin NO WAY THEY WONT ,
many Humanoids reincanated here at the eastern minors or Mongolian planes projects astrally because they have millions of unknown people they connect with when they are Humanoids , You kill ur asses on earth over paper you call money and they projects astrally to where gold flows like a river physically ,
...that won't stop you from meditating , meditate you might connect with an unknown figure whom may love you , is very possible ,
MEDITATION is necessary , but not necessarily on my type that will sleep at night and will meet many giants that said I am their queen or mother , you will be watching a movie in ur parlour ,your head will start paining you and B4 you know it , ur eyes are closed...a projection takes a place -- then i start seeing my fearsome ancient life , as I looked just like Famke hanseen browse about her that's how I looked in my 37ft nature , is she the fragment of mine? No one knows
Gifteds enters into trance( astral plane) with d help of their masters ( scienctific Humanoids ) as they guide them in knowing their true powers ,
In Africa when this happens we say they are possessed by marine spirit but in America , the boy / girl is been guided even by his/her parents with lots of aids or the government helps out

Crystal gazing ( gifts of the gifted) , ahasco Remember I told you about those who sees billions of different paranormal and queer alphabetas in the atmosphere as the sun shines , those letters represents the planets of the universe anyone you touched ,you shall project there ,
Djlyrics no need drawing samples of it ,
You and I aren't amongst d gifteds ...
you shall look a crystal even after 40days and 40night fasting and see no symbols nor sign no matter how you spin the damn crystal ,
But for a gifted is like reading an ABCD from a primary 1 English text book ,
We have
star gazers
Marine gazers
Stone/bone casters
Dream casters
Sun rays casters( the one me and ahasco talked about )

Please djlyrics don't be offended I didn't teach you how to gaze a crystal , cos this is what we call third eye cos THIRD EYE DOSENT MEAN WHEN A CRIMINAL IN SUIT PREDICTS THAT A VOMITING WOMAN IS PREGNANT like jesusjnr and righteousnes.s89 always state in their delusions
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ajibade123:

who are you in particular
how am I so sure you have an answer to my questions??
...oh welcome ,
I am runès... riem'na •-waæglnei biologically
The 3rd name first time here in la afrique is Vivian( t....a by my mum) Amaka from umuchim , ikwerre pH,

Which Question bothers you ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mufasa2010:

Sisterfire ,I have some similar to what you posted here but I have numerous questions to ask ,most importantly about myself
... welcomed here mufasa I may not go out tomorrow so what question do you have ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
SisterFire
What says you on this?
...The dollar is the owners of white house then which might be serpenyas ruling Americans with brain illusions without d knowledge of humans ..funny enough a gifted will see that the president of the US central bank has fourhands , when he talks they will mock him that he is mad ...then he shuts up and the matter dies , the truth will be then thrown into Oblivion as usual ,

The second isn't related to the first , iluvmamav it will interest you to know that man Crowley there is a servant and one so obsessed with Lilith LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅTHSCÙ ,
Crowley is the first to talk about demons he later called aliens then when Lilith was here as a great musician.
...when I created her hundreds of million years back she was singing , singing and singing everywhere with her friends in yahweh'satan's yard,
...it will interest you to know that most tunes ( 40%) you hear today is from her
Tunes from R.kelly ft nas, brandy & monica boy is mine, Songs from the Beatles, cool and gang , the holies, Don Carlos _ red wine, MJ- Liberian girl etc , that formed most of what you sing today ,
The alien you see they called a demon is the same beings in my husband's planet where Lilith reign both higher and lower planet , we created bonds with them not like yahweh who is seeking for the serpenyas & REPTILIANs to kill ,

...y I am so happy is that she still bears my name as her surname , when I tell you I have a good daughter , I have d greatest daughter in the universe , at least she doesn't go about with tails n horns having sex with cursed and foolish humans , she is always singing ,

How did I know her songs,special musics haunts me till death , in next life it continues , I have kept it secrets that LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅTHSCÙ hums same thing r.kelly and nas , brandy & Monica etc sings today ,

Lilith is so special that she dreams of entertaining millions in a place she says that bubbles with 3moons, she will continue singing that song to entertain everyone...music didn't start today , Lilith invented it
...iluvmamav kudos for searching this

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
SisterFire:
Good evening all

Uncleck Continue running ...I will catch you cheesy
I'm not running, baby. I actually absorb more and spill less these days. My right schedule is also a factor.

I actually have a very pertinent point to make, but at the right time...

How're you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2021
Djlyrics ... y is that Nigeria full of born again , Moslems praying 2000 times a day aren't amongst the 2000th happy countries in the world , but the children of the pleidas planet are 1st , 2nd , 3rd ,4th ?
...I am waiting

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2021
uncleck:
I'm not running, baby. I actually absorb more and spill less these days. My right schedule is also a factor.

I actually have a very pertinent point to make, but at the right time...

How're you?
...you see that doubt that always pushes you to" like" any post of anyone against me be it pastor or African Atheist , you see that doubt , ...hmmm hmmm smiley Ok
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...you see that doubt that always pushes you to" like" any post of anyone against me be it pastor or African Atheist , you see that doubt , ...hmmm hmmm smiley Ok

I can't remember liking any post on nairaland this year. Since I joined nairaland I don't think I have liked more than three posts/comments per year. So I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2021
uncleck:
I can't remember liking any post on nairaland this year. Since I joined nairaland I don't think I have liked more than three posts/comments per year. So I don't know what you're talking about.
...just a literary expression dear kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2021
SisterFire:
Djlyrics ... y is that Nigeria full of born again , Moslems praying 2000 times a day aren't the amongst the 2000th happy country in the world , but the children of the pleidas planet are 1st , 2nd , 3rd ,4th ?
...I am waiting

Nigeria's problem is hydraheaded.
1 Ethnic
2 Religious
3 Political
4 Spiritual
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
djlyrics:

Nigeria's problem is hydraheaded.
1 Ethnic
2 Religious
3 Political
4 Spiritual
...it baffles me , you still don't know dat Religion is the problem , if unreligious will love all races n animals that represents nature , tell me y the Religious won't do the same about different tribes , and you expect them love animals ,
...they love with interest that's what bible n koran teaches them
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...it baffles me , you still don't know dat Religion is the problem , if unreligious will love all races n animals that represents nature , tell me y the Religious won't do the same about different tribes , and you expect them love animals ,
...they love with interest that's what bible n koran teaches them

I get your drift, but religion is not the only problem of Nigeria's underdevelopment. Trust me many factors comes in play.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2021
djlyrics:

I get your drift, but religion is not the only problem of Nigeria's underdevelopment. Trust me many factors comes in play.
...state the factors and I will link it perfectly to Religion ,
... waiting wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...state the factors and I will link it perfectly to Religion ,
... waiting wink

Ok let's start with politics.
Which is about-
Who gets what, when and how.
Now tell me how politics is related or linked with religion?

I'm saying this because if there's a money to share (loot) in the Senate or Fed house of rep, they don't talk about religion. They loot and plunder our wealth with impunity.

Coming to ethnicity, do you know I see and identify myself first as an Igbo man before Nigerian? Let me not talk about my religion (because I don't have any). Most people identify with their tribe/ethnic group More than they identifying with Nigeria.
Linked these with religion.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2021
That a man will rob many banks after 6yrs of searching for a job then he uses the money to enter into politics while purchasing degrees upon degrees with his looted money , then cursed and ignorantly cursed fools called masses will want him to pity them , where are the masses when he was searching for jobs for 6yrs,[/quote]

This got me laughing out so loud
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2021
SisterFire:

I have little to say here because astral travel/projection has a lot to do with d reincanateds and the gifteds,

If you are a reincarnated and you made no initial plans before setting foot here on Earth you will never experience it and no SisterFire can help you do that ... , great scientists , Jewish analysts cum conspiratory theorists can examine it , analyse it , review it , research it , diagnose it...but project to another realm now? grin NO WAY THEY WONT ,
many Humanoids reincanated here at the eastern minors or Mongolian planes projects astrally because they have millions of unknown people they connect with when they are Humanoids , You kill ur asses on earth over paper you call money and they projects astrally to where gold flows like a river physically ,
...that won't stop you from meditating , meditate you might connect with an unknown figure whom may love you , is very possible ,
MEDITATION is necessary
, but not necessarily on my type that will sleep at night and will meet many giants that said I am their queen or mother , you will be watching a movie in ur parlour ,your head will start paining you and B4 you know it , ur eyes are closed...a projection takes a place -- then i start seeing my fearsome ancient life , as I looked just like Famke hanseen browse about her that's how I looked in my 37ft nature , is she the fragment of mine? No one knows
Gifteds enters into trance( astral plane) with d help of their masters ( scienctific Humanoids ) as they guide them in knowing their true powers ,
In Africa when this happens we say they are possessed by marine spirit but in America , the boy / girl is been guided even by his/her parents with lots of aids or the government helps out

This is where I'm having problems.
Please help me; I need to master the art.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
djlyrics:

Which is about-

I'm saying this because if there's a money to share (loot) in the Senate or Fed house of rep, they don't talk about religion. They loot and plunder our wealth with impunity.

Coming to ethnicity, do you know I see and identify myself first as an Igbo man before Nigerian? Let me not talk about my religion (because I don't have any). Most people identify with their tribe/ethnic group More than they identifying with Nigeria.
... dazzlingd do you have something to say about this B4 I pick it one by one with djlyrics?

grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
djlyrics:
That a man will rob many banks after 6yrs of searching for a job then he uses the money to enter into politics while purchasing degrees upon degrees with his looted money , then cursed and ignorantly cursed fools called masses will want him to pity them , where are the masses when he was searching for jobs for 6yrs,

This got me laughing out so loud
...that is more like it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
djlyrics:

Which is about-

I think it's more like ,what are the masses doing hearing this massive looting going on each day with reckless abandon and the politicians paying deafening ears to their plights
A lot of people have been bounded by various religious beliefs and laws not to go against their leaders whether he's doing it right or not he's appointed by God even if he rigged his way in that office all he needs to do is go to church or mosque and do Thanksgiving
What are the masses doing? They're. leaving all this people for God to judge them after plunging the nation to ruins through corruption

Meanwhile this people are looting in unionism irregardless of their religious beliefs and affiliations but instead their religious leaders will rather advice them to pray for their leaders, the religious books will tell them God will serve them punishment when they die, some of this looters even spend longer time on earth outliving the oppressed and enjoying his loots... Lol
Sadly, after subjecting majority to hell on earth and shattering a lot of dreams he might still not go to hell.

My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
drLammy:

I think it's more like ,what are the masses doing hearing this massive looting going on each day with reckless abandon and the politicians paying deafening ears to their plights
A lot of people have been bounded by various religious beliefs and laws not to go against their leaders whether he's doing it right or not he's appointed by God even if he rigged his way in that office all he needs to do is go to church or mosque and do Thanksgiving
What are the masses doing? They're. leaving all this people for God to judge them after plunging the nation to ruins through corruption

Meanwhile this people are looting in unionism irregardless of their religious beliefs and affiliations but instead their religious leaders will rather advice them to pray for their leaders, the religious books will tell them God will serve them punishment when they die,some of this looters even spend longer time on earth outliving the oppressed and enjoying his loots... Lol
Sadly, after subjecting majority to hell on earth and shattering a lot of dreams he might still not go to hell.

My opinion tho

I see your point at the bolded, now what is the solution bearing in mind that all of us are leaders in one area of life or another.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
drLammy:

Meanwhile this people are looting in unionism irregardless of their religious beliefs and affiliations but instead their religious leaders will rather advice them to pray for their leaders, the religious books will tell them God will serve them punishment when they die, some of this looters even spend longer time on earth outliving the oppressed and enjoying his loots... Lol

My opinion tho
...I can't like ur comment enough ! You are great trust me ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
djlyrics:
aaaa[sub][/sub]a undecided undecided undecided undecidedA

I see your point at the bolded, now what is the solution bearing in mind that all of us are leaders in one area of life or another.
...the solution is remove the fear of hellfire and go after the leaders without the fear of death , when you die come back again reinforced as a reincanated until evil is rooted out in ur land , Remember time is round, so is d fragment

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Adaibeku:
I am keeping it warm for the sleeping queen of the coast . grin

weldone o

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (611) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.