Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207320 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked shocked sad shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...Isnt a book , the hunger for nature drove him to those groups , and so shall it drive you too... I didn't link him that's not my thing , , because if I do it will mean I am pushing you to what you don't understand ... It is a social media group of truthseekers admined by one Greek Alienster GioGious something like that ...

Ok noted, guess I'm just gonna have to make my findings then. Thanks though for the heads-up
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
is on Facebook my brother'

Can I get the link?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ahasco:

Ok noted, guess I'm just gonna have to make my findings then. Thanks though for the heads-up
...You are so welcomed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Adaibeku:
Amaka la hot
SisterFire�

are all black gods creators of the negroes from same planet ,u made mention of something of such
[2] throw more lights on the death of the sun and how blackhole draws it's soul like vosod draws the souls of creature beings
...yes , they are from same planet X 2 our earth ,
...death of.the sun stories always get me banned , I will tell u later

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2021
SisterFire:

I will suggest typing it on your notepad and screenshot then upload here as image

Good morning
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2021
drLammy:

I will suggest typing it on your notepad and screenshot then upload here as image

Good morning
...good morning , I will type it after all , if banned I will screenshot type it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
SisterFire, how're you today?

All along you've maintained that religion is the chief factor why Africa is backward. I beg to differ. Whereas religion is the tool; the instrument of underdevelopement, there is something that is wielding the tool. it is POLITICS. I don't want to go into the history of how contact with the Europeans disoriented the political and cultural development of Africa. But one thing is certain, that contact left a very weak political and cultural heritage that selfish politicians exploit to the disadvantage of the people.

Nigerians are not really religious. We have nominal Christians and Muslims. They are all hypocrites. Less than 1% of Nigerians live by what they preach. Fornication, adultery, bribery, stealing are all serious sins both in Bible and Quran. But how many people married as virgins? How many people can beat their chest and say they have not given or taken bribe? So you see, we not religious.

Europeans were more religious than us, yet it didn't stop them from developing. The whites made real sacrifices for religion that black man can only dream off. Yet, their political institution was strong enough to develop their states.

What I'm saying is that government, politics, politicians, state actors hold the key to development. It took Joseph Sterling to develop Russia. One day a person with both the vision and political will will ascend the throne and things will start happening. Someone with the clouts of Obansanjo and the passion of GEJ and the no fvck attitude of Buhari, together with vision and zeal, is all is required to turn things around and set the black race on path of liberation.

Kwame Nkrumah acknowledged the enormous power of politics when he advised all to seek first, the political power, and all other things shall be added unto thee. What is religion in the face of strong political force? People hid their bibles at mention of Adolf Hitler...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
SisterFire:

Please milady I love those your nebula Orion analogies , just hit the story " death of the sun"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
uncleck:
SisterFire, how're you today?

All along you've maintained that religion is the chief factor why Africa is backward. I beg to differ. Whereas religion is the tool; the instrument of underdevelopement, there is something that is wielding the tool. it is POLITICS. I don't want to go into the history of how contact with the Europeans disoriented the political and cultural development of Africa. But one thing is certain, that contact left a very weak political and cultural heritage that selfish politicians exploit to the disadvantage of the people.

Nigerians are not really religious. We have nominal Christians and Muslims. They are all hypocrites. Less than 1% of Nigerians live by what they preach. Fornication, adultery, bribery, stealing are all serious sins both in Bible and Quran. But how many people married as virgins? How many people can beat their chest and say they have not given or taken bribe? So you see, we not religious.

Europeans were more religious than us, yet it didn't stop them from developing. The whites made real sacrifices for religion that black man can only dream off. Yet, their political institution was strong enough to develop their states.

What I'm saying is that government, politics, politicians, state actors hold the key to development. It took Joseph Sterling to develop Russia. One day a person with both the vision and political will will ascend the throne and things will start happening. Someone with the clouts of Obansanjo and the passion of GEJ and the no fvck attitude of Buhari, together with vision and zeal, is all is required to turn things around and set the black race on path of liberation.

Kwame Nkrumah acknowledged the enormous power of politics when he advised all to seek first, the political power, and all other things shall be added unto thee. What is religion in the face of strong political force? People hid their bibles at mention of Adolf Hitler...

Do you really understand how brain programme of the gods work?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
quote author=uncleck post=100261177]SisterFire, how're you today?

...uncleck , I think I will use you to answer djlyrics Questions which still perturbs him which is politricks( one of the weapons of religion ) is African problem not Religion ( A great programme wise society avoids like plague) ?
B4 I start Drlammy I still appreciate your intelligence ( you might be dazzlingd grin ...just joking)

In your word you said Nigerians aren't Religious , that's one
They don't practice what they preach ,which is two,

Do you know you don't know what is Religion? Uncleck you don't know what Religion means nor stands for , is a pity you don't know what it is , cry but I will help you out ,
According to my world it is define as such...
religion is the programme of wicked entities( winged Humanoids, nephîlims, great evil genuises in humanforms etc) to enslave through the tricks of Deception, It is known as the greatest weapon known to man to enslave and weaken humans by humans , to enslave and weaken souls forever by the creator of the religion ,
Religion don't mean righteousness mr uncleck like you are made to understand , But holiness is associated with Religion ... (Remember you said those dry fasting born again* who are hypocrites and those ABOKIS who pray 6times and still throw bombs arent Religious ba? )
Know it that righteousness n holiness aren't same ,it should sink,
Righteousness is a pure code of conduct of the universe and holiness is a hypocritous righteousness invented by Yahweh(Satan) himself , in his word if no one calls me righteous I shall raise muds and stones and they shall call me righteous Supreme god , hœl•Haœlsådúúr which means most holy by so doing Universe and the organ of supreme inventor called KNŒSÇ or knolleguei should go to hell with their stupid righteousness of showing stupid love on stupid components of nature " that's how holiness started till date and that's what Religion stands for

Now if you are still confused about the two '
Let me state the two according to the universal standards , uncleck please and please meditate on this as you compare Germany , Australia , USA , Switzerland and Nigeria , Zimbabwe , camerounm , niger rep..

Been righteous is still ,
...when a prostitute do not maltreat her wards nor have a treachery behavior
...when a gay stands by the truth at all time without fear
...when a lesbian show kindness to the handicapped n harmless animals ( cats, pythons, lizards, racoons, weasels, dogs, boa constriptors, iguana etc )
... When a lover of tattoo fight for the molested ...when a robber of the politicians steals from the government and feeds the ignorant masses ,
According to holiness as seen and preach by pastors in Nigeria , ...

...No matter how kind and compassionate a lesbian is , she is a great sinner which will burn in hell if she doesn't repent , ( and righteousness lesbian can't deny been a lesbian because it makes her a hypocrite)

...no matter how good you are , no matter how purehearted and honest you are , if you don't go to church you must burn in hell ,

... Snakes,pussy cats are unclean spirits do not like them or you bring evil on yourselves

...When a good pauper dies less pastors ( 1 or none ) does the burial rites after his/her living members must have borrowed money to invite the pastor , but when a blood ritual christian politicians dies all pastors goes to officiate , and anyone who was refused will want to commit suicide , because our lord is the lord of wealth ,

...No matter how good you are ,you can never be holier than pastor adeboye ,
Same as no matter how kind hearted you can never be more compassionate as Yahweh ( Satan) who builds fire to burn up the ignorants ,

So uncleck don't ever ,never ever, ever ever think religion means righteous movement ,Oh I see where your mind is going THE BIBLE ? grin
I laff hahahaha you are human 6ft and dominion 100yrs
, they are winged Humanoids 35ft and dominion 5billion , LISTEN HUMAN( I won't call you tiny creature today )
KNOW THIS AS WE TALK OF BIBLE " IF YOU HUMAN WANTS TO OPPRESS YOUR FELLOW HUMAN'S SKIN NOT EVEN SOUL , YOU LOCK HIM UP WITHOUT KNOWING YOU ARE RAISING A MOVEMENT AGAINST YOU NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES , BUT HUMANOIDS WHO HATES YOU AND WANTS TO ENSLAVE YOUR BODY ON EARTH AND YOUR SOUL AFTERLIFE JUST NEED TO DESTROY YOUR BRAINS WITH SWEET , KIND WORDS OF FORGIVENESS , SEX-HATE, MERCY WHICH THEY( HUMANOIDS ) DOSENT KNOW ABOUT

...You tiny ants rushes to fall in love with it now destroying the ability to do justice to wrongs which is bound in every society in the universe , oh yes , any society with evilmen is a fairytale society , They have made you all useless body of fear and cowardice cos of tales of hell , forgiveness , is only your god of Religion that does justice , now time to fight evil lithered in ur society you are blaming the evil instead of what made you handicapped, is a pity
ASK YOURSELF Y ARE GUNS LEGALISED IN AMERICA AND CRIME RATES IS LESSER THAN IN NIGERIA WHICH GIVES JUSTICE TO GOD ALMIGHTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
uncleck No2 theory
... Europeans were more Religious than us , ehee...
Are you talking if 17th and 18century Europeans during their strife years of torment by the churches and the government ?

Or you are talking of super atheist nation Isreal who allows pilgrimage in their soil due to billions in dollars it fetches them?
Italy using Vatican to drag in billions from nooks n crannies of the globe every minute , ?
Oh I see you are talking of England"s canteburry same as Vatican but in low budget ,

...Are you talking of many churches razed to ruins in Germany , Switzerland , Netherland but was resurrected by shitty dumb cursed bastards pooy-pooy blackskins called africans, They tolerate you and your churches because they believe in freedom of doing whatever you chose even sleeping with animals ,
Whitemen made so much sacrifice in Religion ? shocked shocked shocked shocked which sacrifice?

The gifted women and men burnt to the stake , uncleck is that the sacrifice you talk of, ,even I survived an inferno too in Versailles then in Roman empire ,
Many innocent towns were been razed down by the crusading commands of the pope or archbishop of Canterbury , those who died after swearing to come back to crush them , are they the sacrificial lambs,

Many scientists who were either burnt to the stake, poisoned and drowned by the churches ,sacrificed for the white to live in peace ryt? Uncleck y are u like this , u told me you are free , y are u so attached like ur Igbo brothers ? Y,

They thought fulanis how to use Religion to conquer tribes and fulanis learnt it bigtime, which I know u don't know

Now which strategy did they use to carry out the greatest injustice after Armageddøn called slavery on blacks " that Religion "
You might be born in the 80s but open ur ear and listen MY PASS LIFE( 11century , 14century) IS WITH ME AND I REMEMBERED EVERYTHING ...uncleck those days when Religion dwells in the whiteman's land was days when injustice tramples on humanity , those Terrible days of holy Abominations , days when emperors, presidents and popes agrees to pour faeces in the mouths of the helpless made weak by 20000religious laws created by popes , emperors and Yahweh ,
, Those dark days of torment , days when souls of humans killed by the church haunts and kill anyone calling Jesus be it leaders and the ignorant masses , then gate of hell where weak and many of those killed made vosod and came back to deal with the church (like my gifted daughter Luagpâi killed by a wagzog church leader) ,she killed everything that mentions J" talkless of Jesus
... Uncleck y are u proud of those ancient days of wickedness , you are passing your own height of wickedness caused by Religion , when you survive it Continue and then African shall be swallowed in the sands of time,
...do not remind a white man of his torture moments cos u might lose ur head like the igbo man preaching Jesus to Jewish students

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
That's the confusion many have they think religion means righteousness not knowing is just as you(sisterfire) have layed it out. Very clear and succinct explanation. Thanks o jare for that
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ahasco:
That's the confusion many have they think religion means righteousness not knowing is just as you(sisterfire) have layed it out. Very clear and succinct explanation. Thanks o jare for that
...please y are igbos so stuck with Religion ?
How can they survive oppression with this mentality , many of their forefathers promised to come back and take vengeance on those who beheaded them on a religious platform , but those reincanated ancestors are here fooling around while selling their spare parts , isn't fair now ,
Those who vow that their GENERATIONS will carry out vengeance are in the churches shouting Alleueia after successful misdemeanor
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2021

Uncleck No 3 theory
... Hahahahaahahahaha grin sorry if I laughed hard
Firstly , they hold no key to ur development ...but you the blackdick masses who made government houses heaven for them ,due to ur pastors who has made you understand that the problem of the nation which made you poor is by satanic agents ,not political looters ,Funny enough ur problem is Yahweh ie Satan and his agents , B4 u call me confused CAN YOU CHASE SATAN( YAHWEH) WITH SATAN( YAHWEH) ? NO and d CONFUSION continues ...you left those you suppose to pounce upon and make Dem see hell on Earth. ..to pray to Yahweh to cast out demons on poverty
...are my confusing you nnam ochie?
All ur Ideologies is that God will judge ur politicians here or on the last day , same politicians who has suffered so much n believe their is no god ,then understand that Religion is a weapon to enslave. Is that the politician you wish hell fire on ? Abeg smiley
And in a whiteman's land they don't believe in God , so anyone that's fvcks up shall be Destroyed by the upper and the nominal middlemen of their countries, they already set justice system before stupid forgiveness killing u cursed Africans ,

NOW GO AND TELL UR FELLOW AFRICANS THAT FOR A FLOURISHING SOCIETY "BEFORE YOU TALK OF FORGIVENESS FIRST OF ALL SET UP A JUSTICE SYSTEM " WHERE BAG OF RICE THIEVES ARE PARDONED AND LOOTERS ARE BEHEADED OR BURNT TO ASHES , since u are ignorant how d whites came to be this great , now listen they where burning bad politicians and pastors in medieval eras up till end of 17th century, ...when u see histories of those politicians burnt to the stake you will rule well or avoid leadership to avoid been burnt to the stake and ask me if $10 thieves where burnt 2? No dey where flogged n let to leave...
Now check ur useless nollywood movie and see the destructive Ideologies you have on Nigeria due to Satan's program on ur dull heads
... someone will Destroy a society with poison from season 1 to 12 and in season 13 , thunder will strike him n he will say call reverend father that I want to confess , when reverend father comes , he will ask those offended to forgive and forget , and the idiot if very old will die and if young will start going to church ,

...now this cursed " God will judge Ideology " has kept u like dummies B4 ur leaders , u always expect thunders to strike them instead of doing the needful.

Now listen again as you mention GEJ or yaradua , I laughed ur human brain ,
...if you refuse to stop religion and ur so called God sent comes to set ur country like Germany with time it will still be like afganistan ,
because When President John who pays N50,000 to every citizens in Nigeria decide to do the right thing like supporting gay marriages or pet hospitals in every 2miles in our society , A wicked tyrant senator Abdul who always goes to church or mosque 3times a day ,will rise up to accuse the kind and compassionate president John of satanism and you cursed African baboons will believe him saying he is the real godsent , on election day you bastards will cue to remove president John giving u your entitlement of N50,000 monthly without working for it , and president Abdul will enter n start looting you dry , pay the N50k now? N5k is what Allah say I shud pay you , and after 5months , the N5k stops ...and many pastors n imam will say "the lord didn't support the N50k paid to u children of God because it is satanic " and you foolish , hopeless , tactless, derainged , cursed , useless , shameless , brainless , hyper-naive fools will say " If our Great pastor says this who are we to complain and hunger is thrown in the land once more , while you enter here to complain how politicians are ur problem ,
...are you still confused? if yes " know it that , is good to make a political sits " a sit of venomous serpents, scorpions and bees , just like political sits of South Korean politicians , no one wants to be president unless you promise not to torment them , because every society deserves a leader,
...since J.K Rawlings set example to Ghanaian looters is anyone mass looting again?

In your small mind u are saying u can't do it alone , fine ...Are you supporting those who came out to do it ? No ! You aren't as u wait for ur stupid Jesus to show his white hair n u believe he is d saviour against ur POLITICIAN( good people)

Kwame Nkrumah acknowledged the enormous power of politics when he advised all to seek first, the political power, and all other things shall be added unto thee. What is religion in the face of strong political force? People hid their bibles at mention of Adolf Hitler
...you dare mention kwame nkrumah the selfish looter like ur stupid patroits in AZIKIWE n awolowo ?
...Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri, ! U still dey mention politics, hehehe ...I laff in Taiwan ,
How many decades will it take u to understand that ... politicians needs Religion to enjoy fat belly , without Religion POLITICIANS grumble and curse endlessly like those politicians committing suicides in Czech republic and Germany , I wonder when ur church going politicians will commit suicide , cos u always leave everything to God fools ...

Y military rule is better is that " when a tyrant rises we all know he is a tyrant even a goat knows" but in politricks when a holy church going ,mosque going president ( 100times worst than military tyrant) ...he uses religion n tribalcard for his divide and rule while u blame Satan delusionally , by so doing 4% , 15% , 40% will be calling him a tyrant and the other percent will be calling him godsent ...even the goats will be confused as they chew cords
Truth n justice is a taboo in Africa ...

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sisterfire, I'll back soon. In fact I'm back sef, lemme start reading all I've missed and do justice....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
dazzlingd:
Sisterfire, I'll back soon. In fact I'm back sef, lemme start reading all I've missed and do justice....
...the truth device in you shall not be there in vain ...keep it up

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2021
SisterFire:

... Hahahahaahahahaha grin sorry if I laughed hard
Firstly , they hold no key to ur development ...but you the blackdick masses who made government houses heaven for them ,due to ur pastors who has made you understand that the problem of the nation which made you poor is by satanic agents ,not political looters ,Funny enough ur problem is Yahweh ie Satan and his agents , B4 u call me confused CAN YOU CHASE SATAN( YAHWEH) WITH SATAN( YAHWEH) ? NO and d CONFUSION continues ...you left those you suppose to pounce upon and make Dem see hell on Earth. ..to pray to Yahweh to cast out demons on poverty
...are my confusing you nnam ochie?
All ur Ideologies is that God will judge ur politicians here or on the last day , same politicians who has suffered so much n believe their is no god ,then understand that Religion is a weapon to enslave. Is that the politician you wish hell fire on ? Abeg smiley
And in a whiteman's land they don't believe in God , so anyone that's fvcks up shall be Destroyed by the upper and the nominal middlemen of their countries, they already set justice system before stupid forgiveness killing u cursed Africans ,

NOW GO AND TELL UR FELLOW AFRICANS THAT FOR A FLOURISHING SOCIETY "BEFORE YOU TALK OF FORGIVENESS FIRST OF ALL SET UP A JUSTICE SYSTEM " WHERE BAG OF RICE THIEVES ARE PARDONED AND LOOTERS ARE BEHEADED OR BURNT TO ASHES , since u are ignorant how d whites came to be this great , now listen they where burning bad politicians and pastors in medieval eras up till end of 17th century, ...when u see histories of those politicians burnt to the stake you will rule well or avoid leadership to avoid been burnt to the stake and ask me if $10 thieves where burnt 2? No dey where flogged n let to leave...
Now check ur useless nollywood movie and see the destructive Ideologies you have on Nigeria due to Satan's program on ur dull heads
... someone will Destroy a society with poison from season 1 to 12 and in season 13 , thunder will strike him n he will say call reverend father that I want to confess , when reverend father comes , he will ask those offended to forgive and forget , and the idiot if very old will die and if young will start going to church ,

...now this cursed " God will judge Ideology " has kept u like dummies B4 ur leaders , u always expect thunders to strike them instead of doing the needful.

Now listen again as you mention GEJ or yaradua , I laughed ur human brain ,
...if you refuse to stop religion and ur so called God sent comes to set ur country like Germany with time it will still be like afganistan ,
because When President John who pays every citizens in Nigeria decide to do the right thing like supporting gay marriages or pet hospitals in every 2miles in our society , A wicked tyrant senator Abdul who always goes to church or mosque 3times a day ,will rise up to accuse the kind and compassionate president John of satanism and you cursed African baboons will believe him saying he is the real godsent , on election day you bastards will cue to remove president John giving u your entitlement of N50,000 monthly without working for it , and president Abdul will enter n start looting you dry , pay the N50k now? N5k is what Allah say I shud pay you , and after 5months , the N5k stops ...and many pastors n imam will say "the lord didn't support the N50k paid to u children of God because it is satanic " and you foolish , hopeless , tactless, derainged , cursed , useless , shameless , brainless , hyper-naive fools will say " If our Great pastor says this who are we to complain and hunger is thrown in the land on me more , while you enter here to complain how politicians are ur problem ,
...are you still confused? if yes " know it that , is good to make a political sits " a sit of venomous serpents, scorpions and bees , just like political sits of South Korean politicians , no one wants to be president unless you promise not to torment them , because every society deserves a leader,
...since J.K Rawlings set example to Ghanaian looters is anyone mass looting again?

In your small mind u are saying u can't do it alone , fine ...Are you supporting those who came out to do it ? No ! You aren't as u wait for ur stupid Jesus to show his white hair n u believe he is d saviour against ur POLITICIAN( good people)

...you dare mention kwame nkrumah the selfish looter like ur stupid patroits in AZIKIWE n awolowo ?
...Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri, ! U still dey mention politics, hehehe ...I laff in Taiwan ,
How many decades will it take u to understand that ... politicians needs Religion to enjoy fat belly , without Religion POLITICIANS grumble and curse endlessly like those politicians committing suicides in Czech republic and Germany , I wonder when ur church going politicians will commit suicide , cos u always leave everything to God fools ...

Y military rule is better is that " when a tyrant rises we all know he is a tyrant even a goat knows" but in politricks when a holy church going ,mosque going president ( 100times worst than military tyrant) ...he uses religion n tribalcard for his divide and rule while u blame Satan delusionally , by so doing 4% , 15% , 40% will be calling him a tyrant and the other percent will be calling him godsent ...even the goats will be confused as they chew cords
Truth n justice is a taboo in Africa ...
I love the points you made Adaikwere. lnfact, l totally agree with you on the episode of reply to that dude's question.

I love you when you talk about fact check reality grin.

I will add that before the white adventure to Africa. We had a very good justice system where Amadioha and the people administered justice. We are no longer we because we have lost we. Until a brutal force like you mentioned in Ghana in particular and Russia, South Korea etc are melted on the leaders, there will never be a good justice system. Religion preach waiting for karma but that's bullshit.

I send you my kisses.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2021
kalu61:
I love the points you made Adaikwere. lnfact, l totally agree with you on the episode of reply to that dude's question.

I love you when you talk about fact check reality grin.

I will add that before the white adventure to Africa. We had a very good justice system where Amadioha and the people administered justice. We are no longer we because we have lost we. Until a brutal force like you mentioned in Ghana in particular and Russia, South Korea etc are melted on the leaders, there will never be a good justice system. Religion preach waiting for karma but that's bullshit.

I send you my kisses.
...That's what I am talking of " look at most American movies , the antagonist always get crushed in fire after so many tortures psychologically, t
Does that make America a violent country ? No
And their assassin movie the assassin killing evil elite always survive at the end
...check Nigerian movie , assassins are already branded hellfire bound no matter the corrupt leader they kill ,they always die at the end or go to 109years imprisonment , that's your cursed Ideology , ...
The foolish and naive scriptwriters of a zoo called Nigeria are teaching u not to kill or take laws in ur hands , forgetting that land without justice suffers

, but truth be told as he is igbo ...his country to come biafra will burn leaders , igbos love justice but the amalgamated tribes surrounding them isn't helping matters ... Remember bakaasi boys , uncleck you don't have problem because ur tribe loves justice but are handicapped in nigeria
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2021
...Happy Sunday Respect nature all

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...That's what I am talking of " look at most American movies , the antagonist always get crushed in fire after so many tortures psychologically, t
Does that make America a violent country ? No
And their assassin movie the assassin killing evil elite always survive at the end
...check Nigerian movie , assassins are already branded hellfire bound no matter the corrupt leader they kill ,they always die at the end or go to 109years imprisonment , that's your cursed Ideology , ...
The foolish and naive scriptwriters of a zoo called Nigeria are teaching u not to kill or take laws in ur hands , forgetting that land without justice suffers

, but truth be told as he is igbo ...his country to come biafra will burn leaders , igbos love justice but the amalgamated tribes surrounding them isn't helping matters ... Remember bakaasi boys , uncleck you don't have problem because ur tribe loves justice but are handicapped in nigeria
Well said nnem. America and western world have had their dark days with politicians until they got it right. They were able to differentiate religion and society. We too must strive to make it happen. Ghana remain a good example.

Yes, lgbos are independent and melt out punishments irrespective of status. Even though their neighbors say is a sign of disrespect to elders/leaders as seen in the case of Ekweremadu in Germany but that's what we need. Igbos are proud of their own and condenm you when wrong. You hear people calling OUK thieve but how many of our neighbors call theirs?

Even though l have my views about the agitations. lf Biafra ever comes which l know the elites will not permit, we shall see a good justice system and leaders.

These stupid SE governors are quick to invite Federal troops to rescue them anything twice on Sunday. That's the problem we have. lf not, an lgwe will know that his decision is a summary of Umunna voice....not his. These set of politicians messed up Okija shrine the ancestors instituted to administer justice, go to shrine to take all forms of oats instead of bible or quoran because that's what works and they know it.
Seems l'm getting emotional grin with my rant about these politicians.

l'm loving you for today even though l know you will piss me off tomorrow with your "Delusion" grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2021
kalu61:
Well said nnem. America and western world have had their dark days with politicians until they got it right. They were able to differentiate religion and society. We too must strive to make it happen. Ghana remain a good example.

Yes, lgbos are independent and melt out punishments irrespective of status. Even though their neighbors say is a sign of disrespect to elders/leaders as seen in the case of Ekweremadu in Germany but that's what we need. Igbos are proud of their own and condenm you when wrong. You hear people calling OUK thieve but how many of our neighbors call theirs?

Even though l have my views about the agitations. lf Biafra ever comes which l know the elites will not permit, we shall see a good justice system and leaders.

These stupid SE governors are quick to invite Federal troops to rescue them anything twice on Sunday. That's the problem we have. lf not, an lgwe will know that his decision is a summary of Umunna voice....not his. These set of politicians messed up Okija shrine the ancestors instituted to administer justice, go to shrine to take all forms of oats instead of bible or quoran because that's what works and they know it.
Seems l'm getting emotional grin with my rant about these politicians.

l'm loving you for today even though l know you will piss me off tomorrow with your "Delusion" grin

...mtchew @ delusion , Anuohia sad
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...Happy Sunday Respect nature all
I am not happy.
What should I do?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...please y are igbos so stuck with Religion ?
How can they survive oppression with this mentality , many of their forefathers promised to come back and take vengeance on those who beheaded them on a religious platform , but those reincanated ancestors are here fooling around while selling their spare parts , isn't fair now ,
Those who vow that their GENERATIONS will carry out vengeance are in the churches shouting Alleueia after successful misdemeanor

But can we really blame them, when their memories seems to be washed off and they only meditate on that book of hypnosis called the bible. I also noticed that their tradition and culture allows them to be easily deceived that their purpose here is to worship a god, have babies and be rich. It's sad though but only a matter of time for all to be as it's suppose
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am not happy.
What should I do?
wetin dey do this one
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amatarasha:
wetin dey do this one
Wahala.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...mtchew @ delusion , Anuohia sad
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Wahala.
Wahala kiee you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amatarasha:
Wahala kiee you
I am ready to die.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by onoms4luv(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Who is this and what happened to him, pls

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
...can someone tell me y , senator A will kill 100women and go unhaunted and later on he decides to kill Lizzy and he gets haunted ?

Dazzlingd drlammy n iluvMAMAV I know you know it , don't answer angry cool
Who else can ? ... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.