Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204998 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
But your god Yahweh otem said was imprisonEd didn't know he will be locked up upon he is alpha and Omega grin
If he is truely god AlmigHty he would av averted his imprisonment ,
ViVian never said she is a prophet , Don't let your ObsessiOn for her block your tiny brain

Don't forget you are a and a small girl as vivian keeps reminding us all.

Lolz
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Nne I'm not doing you any favors cos I know you'll murder me the first chance you get see as i am now against your precious mama
I won't murder You bigcowhorn , but have you Regretted something for 200yrs ? I bet you Nope ,
You will grow old and die one day then you shall see for yourself then regret seTs in
It Won't be very funny ! Shebi I be member of Tb Joshua's church I learnt one thing from him before he died in don't fight For Gods because they are overrated ! I missed him so much
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
I won't murder You bigcowhorn , but have you Regretted something for 200yrs ? I bet you Nope ,
You will grow old and die one day then you shall see for yourself then regret seTs in
It Won't be very funny ! Shebi I be member of Tb Joshua's church I learnt one thing from him before he died in don't fight For Gods because they are overrated ! I missed him so much

kindly stop lying biko.
You stopped going to Church a long time ago, Lolz

I supposed you have gone and died and seen it all while i haven't

Funny but sweet babe
Na you i dey really obess about
Vivian has outlived her usefulness. She's now a problem with this Sisterfire moniker

grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Don't forget you are anun and a small girl as vivian keeps reminding us all.

Lolz
Abum ogbanje abiku anyone u chose to call me , At least you know me as a madgirl !
And What's anun? cool Cos It sounds EgyptiAn to me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
Abum ogbanje abiku anyone u chose to call me , At least you know me as a madgirl !
And What's anun? cool Cos It sounds EgyptiAn to me

You are not an Ogbange. You are just too smart full of your little self
Besides na only you oga Eze2k really like for this ladiesforever rubbish
If i handle you now I go hear am
So free me biko
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

kindly stop lying biko.
You stopped going to Church a long time ago, Lolz

I supposed you have gone and died and seen it all while i haven't

Funny but sweet babe
Na you i dey really obess about
Vivian has outlived her usefulness. She's now a problem with this Sisterfire moniker

grin
I go to church for moNey I get there ok, my upkeeps won't be on my baami and maami alone?
You are lying that you are obsessed with me how many mentions Did I get from u ,if not mentions from achalaugo , drfumisnist n co,
Bigcow you can't confuse me ,we know who you will die for ,That fair skin paw paw you know shey ? smiley wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
I go to church for moNey I get there ok, my upkeeps won't be on my baami and maami alone?
You are lying that you are obsessed with me how many mentions Did I get from u ,if not mentions from achalaugo , drfumisnist n co,
Bigcow you can't confuse me ,we know who you will die for ,That fair skin paw paw you know shey ? smiley wink

You are the one talking about obsession and I'm the one playing along.
No offence, fine girl.

Which church be that?
Luci church?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

You are not an Ogbange. You are just too smart full of your little self
Besides na only you oga Eze2k really like for this ladiesforever rubbish
If i handle you now I go hear am
So free me biko
shocked How is Eze2000 I missed him so much like kiloDe !
Wait do you say if you Handle me? angry What's that rudeness and Misogynistic Braying , You just talked like a rapist angry shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

You are the one talking about obsession and I'm the one playing along.
No offence, fine girl.

Which church be that?
Luci church?
Synagogue , luci's church is in calaber and I am in Lagos
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
shocked How is ..... I missed him so much like kiloDe !
Wait do you say if you Handle me? angry What's that rudeness and Misogynistic Braying , You just talked like a rapist angry shocked

Sense girl, must you call his full moniker?
I only made a simple comment. Don't put trouble on my head.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
Synagogue , luci's church is in calaber and I am in Lagos

You mean you carry yourself go church when your mama dey Nairaland dey preach hell and brimestone on religion and all pastors in general.

You, iLuvMamaV and that Lizard fellow, all of una dey go church on Sundays but come here dey make month upandan shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sisterfire come and see something.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Sense girl, must you call his name?
I only made a simple comment. Don't put trouble on my head.
If I slap you EH ! I don't do mushi mushi tins you kNow,
Are my double y do you say " the real Amatarasha is here?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

You mean you carry yourself go church when your mama dey Nairaland dey preach hell and brimestone on religion and all pastors in general.

You, iLuvMamaV and that Lizard fellow, all of una dey go church on Sundays but come here dey make month upandan shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stop playing stupidity sisterfire herself is a great prayer warrior and also a choirmistress
Me Amah I wear wigs and Straps to perform deliverance alongside fake pasTors and they pay me ! That's y I go to church !
I know of a lady who sleeps with pastors for money , she has no handiwork nor job but she is living fine paying high rents ! Wake up Dundee cow and smell what coffee I smell soti gbo!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

wisehumans go to church for reason* , bigcowhorn y do you go to church , tell me I want to hear?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
wisehumans go to church for reason* , bigcowhorn y do you go to church , tell me I want to hear?

Of course i go to church, I'm a true Christian, just ask sisterfire. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
Stop playing stupidity sisterfire herself is a great prayer warrior and also a choirmistress
Me Amah I wear wigs and Straps to perform deliverance alongside fake pasTors and they pay me ! That's y I go to church !
I know of a lady who sleeps with pastors for money , she has no handiwork nor job but she is living fine paying high rents ! Wake up Dundee cow and smell what coffee I smell soti gbo!

Oh, now I understand the kind of Church you go to.
We call those ones 'pay as you go' here in Lagos
That's the one Sister Rita takes 2k to sleep with Brother Tony every Sunday till day break
I know, I know

So it is there that sisterfire is a powerful prayer warrior and choir leader while you are the most active member?
What's the address biko?
Hope members plenty?
I need come and see this fine Church for myself
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:

Well, stop borrowing sisterfire your moniker sometimes
You two behave differently so i know when she is you

By the way, I've engaged her on such occasion twice and now you are back you don't even know. grin
Her use of your moniker is why you find that I'm following you. Nothing more.
That woman go hear am for a while to come.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Helloooo I am asking You _Why do you Go to churCh ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

When chatting me stop mentioning sisterfire , A man can't be this InfatuaTed , it makes me poke don't mention her name 2 me again or I avoid you Forever! Try me bigcowhorn angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
Helloooo I am asking You _Why do you Go to churCh ?

Ask sisterfire, she knows all.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amatarasha:
When chatting me stop mentioning sisterfire , A man can't be this InfatuaTed , it makes me poke don't mention her name 2 me again or I avoid you Forever! Try me bigcowhorn angry

Fine girl no vex grin grin grin cheesy
I know she's your mother as you always remind us all.
Which is why I'm wary of you stabbing me in the back.
You know what happened when you did that last time cool
We can call her sisterhot or just plain old Husbandsnatcha if you don't mind grin grin

Back to the issue.
She has a thing for me you know.
My not doing her devilish bidding on that Christian thread last year was what caused all this and now she so heartbroken she laid a fake goddess curse on me shocked

Did you know that Eze2k tried to settle us privately?
Your mother refused bluntly grin
I'm telling you she's obsessed with the great attention I lavish on her during my free times cheesy

Talking about obsession, may i ask why you guys didn't know you were overly obsessed when your lot were camped on that thread in Christian section for nearly one year!!!! shocked shocked shocked
I've been here less than 3 months and you all now think I'm obessed with her grin grin grin
What a bunch of hypocrites!!!

Remember Blue.Air and ilege.nd?
I went after those two for months and I'm sure you remember why.
Even steve.
If i remember correctly your lot even fanned the flames
Now your mother has crossed me you guys are playing the 'obsessed' and 'be a man' cards.
E no go work.
I no dey shame when i get going. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by monsuruabiola(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by observer24(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Amatarasha:

You mean to say "Am I double?"

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2021
SisterFire, where at thou?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by lookyzy: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2021

These are some of the greatest books I have ever read in the past few years for mental and spiritual development:
1. Book of Universal History compiled by OtemAtum (I suggest starting with this one; you can get a copy from Otem, the author's email —otem2016@gmail dot com; it's better to get the PDF as many key parts of the book have been hidden by mods/spambots on the main thread)
2. The Kyballion, a Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece
3. The Secret Teaching of All Ages by Manly P. Hall
4. Sapiens, a Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
5. The Code to the Matrix by James Evans Boemer
6. The Way of Intelligence by J Krishnamurti
7. Beyond Einstein - from the Big Bang to Black Holes by NASA
8. Revealing the Hidden Nature of Space and Time by US Board of Physics and Astronomy (National Research Council)
9. The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel
10. The Hindu-Yogi, Science of Breath by Yogi Ramacharaka
11. Cosmic Consciousness by Richard Maurice Bucke
12. The IAC's Essential Guide to Consciousness and Out of Body Experience by Dr. Tiller
13. A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawkins
14. Stolen Legacy: Greek Philosophy Is Stolen Egyptian Philosophy
15. Homo Deus, a Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuvval Noah Harari
16. 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuvval Noah Harari

The rest are all available online. Just copy and paste the title on Google and add "pdf" to it.

You may pick the ones you find interesting out of all the books and read gradually.

Any book one reads, it's crucial to note that anything called "book" is man-made. All books (including religious texts, so-called holy books) are/were written by men.

So one needs to think critically about and research any claim or assertion in any book one reads before accepting it as the truth.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
uncleck:
SisterFire, where at thou?
...nwannem nwoke anom ebea
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
SisterFire:
What happened to this thread na
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2021
uncleck:

What happened to this thread na
...nothing happened my dear , we are together dearest
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...nothing happened my dear , we are together dearest

Really? grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
SisterFire:

Otu osa grin

cc: unchook sorry uncleck cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Usless Ode

cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Sisterfire , what do you have to say about this, she sounds like your friend and partner in crime grin.
https://www.nairaland.com/6649928/let-chop-use-juju-protect

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.