Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208738 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
uncleck:

Sisterfire
...the only Igbo in our midst ♥
Tell ur brothers that 100yrs is just 0.00000000000000000000001 of time , that after business and uno uka unexpected is waiting for them in their graves ,
...tell them that their unborn generations are compiling terrible curses against them billions of light years away ,
" That After they finish singing " I will lift up ur name eeeeeh
I will lift up ur name ewooo
We are shouting alleluia ,
you are great among every other god (
Umuchukwu every other god! !!!! )
I will lift up ur name .... In ochanja

Their children will suffer like few others today who has no wise dead fathers to connect with , n their will be no SisterFire or otem to blame for not connecting to higher plane!

Tell them that the programmed curses of their descendants will deny them 90% of privileges after life ,
...I know u won't tell them

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Owunabastard how are u?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
WinterMinter:
I feel awkward asking this.
There's this girl in my compound,black(not my spec,prefer light skinned) not so attractive but she got a good heart,she is currently single and I will like to ask her out,but we are so close like friends,I believe she has friendzoned me, and again she is a virgin,she told me so .
So I have been perplexed in asking her out, because I have got principles,I don't date girls living in the same vicinity with me,be it in house, streets or area. What should I do?
Maybe all this is because I have never ask a girl out,or I am single or I'm a Hot or I am lonely.
... Are you one of the ANTICHRISTS or just an observer ?
Go for her if u are one of us ( yes 95% here deny been ANTICHRISTs because of the great programmiings done on them) ... Show her u are a special man amongst fool ,
Make her know u spill out wisdom as one of us here ,
Tell her u are a lion what a Christian can never call himself ,
Have sex with her if need be , sex secures relationship but done pour in if u aren't a millionaire , so ur children won't be left for Jesus to train ...
Engage her on a wise and sensitive talks if she can't join u then u are wasting ur time ,
Or maybe u want her as a sex object ?

I hate one thing u black humans say which is" I don't want to date a girl in same vincinity with me , so if a special gifted lady is falling for u in the vincinity u won't date her?

Pls n pls , should I kneel down n beg u this ?
Shud I?
PLS HATE ANYTHING MAJORITY SAYS ,EVEN WHEN MAJORITY SAYS SISTERFIRE IS GOOD, HOLY AND SWEET KNOW IT THAT " I HAVE STOP BEEN SISTERFIRE BUT THE LEGAL WIFE OF SATAN YAÏ
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
Tell ur brothers that 100yrs is just 0.00000000000000000000001 of time , that after business and uno uka unexpected is waiting for them in their graves ,

Lol, Five billion year old goddess we hail ooo. grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
... Are you one of the ANTICHRISTS or just an observer ?
Go for her if u are one of us ( yes 95% here deny been ANTICHRISTs because of the great programmiings done on them) ... Show her u are a special man amongst fool ,
Make her know u spill out wisdom as one of us here ,
Tell her u are a lion what a Christian can never call himself ,
Have sex with her if need be , sex secures relationship but done pour in if u aren't a millionaire , so ur children won't be left for Jesus to train ...
Engage her on a wise and sensitive talks if she can't join u then u are wasting ur time ,
Or maybe u want her as a sex object ?

I hate one thing u black humans say which is" I don't want to date a girl in same vincinity with me , so if a special gifted lady is falling for u in the vincinity u won't date her?

Pls n pls , should I kneel down n beg u this ?
Shud I?
PLS HATE ANYTHING MAJORITY SAYS ,EVEN WHEN MAJORITY SAYS SISTERFIRE IS GOOD, HOLY AND SWEET KNOW IT THAT " I HAVE STOP BEEN SISTERFIRE BUT THE LEGAL WIFE OF SATAN YAÏ
[/s]

You talk too much and most of it is trash.
The only person that beats you in that is Vicky

Now that's a real beauty! Victoria.

God rest her beautiful soul
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...allow him, He masturbates on my thread just like many pastors masturbate endlessly at the mention of my name , when I speak my ancient language and when I do deliverance inconvenience with Amara and co... No one escapes obsess elements oozing from me , it is till infinity that's y he can't leave here no matter what he tries ,he knows I am Sugar in human costume just like my mother Earth , that's y u need to see me as a representative of nature than a sexual symbol

...so avoid him and his predecament, because if he marries and his wife doesn't look like me or love extreme sex like I he will definitely remain single while finding solace on this thread to feel better till his dying moments... He isn't the first , grin

You still love me ba?
You have my attention cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...allow him, He masturbates on my thread just like many pastors masturbate endlessly at the mention of my name , when I speak my ancient language and when I do deliverance inconvenience with Amara and co... No one escapes obsess elements oozing from me , it is till infinity that's y he can't leave here no matter what he tries ,he knows I am Sugar in human costume just like my mother Earth , that's y u need to see me as a representative of nature than a sexual symbol

...so avoid him and his predecament, because if he marries and his wife doesn't look like me or love extreme sex like I he will definitely remain single while finding solace on this thread to feel better till his dying moments... He isn't the first , grin

@ luwiizy mama has spoken after the report button fails
Don't forget to obey grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

I you like tear that TOTO wide open wetin concern us?.
That thing don already expire ni cheesy

By the way, your lust for the dick of Christ just make you look like the goddess of wh*res, ehhh

Feel free to fvck yourself silly but not the religion of men grin

That's just an advice old lady.

... Hahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin Religious men wey I don drain finish ,are they not walking corpse ? Lolz
I mixed 3000naira sugar inside their 50naira akamu , and not even Yahweh can cure them hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin

LIFE IS SWEET MY DEAR , TELL ME PORTHARCOURT TOP PASTOR( EXCEPT THE HALF CASTE ) THAT IS NOT HAVING SERIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE ? TELL ME

After sex the ritualists rushes n kill their wives without my permission , solemnly I tell u yahweh gat no cure for their madness dear

You wanna talk about jesus's dick my dear? grin grin grin I have tasted it hundred times before they made laws for u tiny maggots !
8.2feet bigger than the winged Humanoids

enjoy this gift called my mention to u

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...Only if u know who are present on earth , a time Traveller is a gifted,
He will see what will happen on 2028, believe me , he is right in what he saw , but we have those who will avert the disaster I MEAN HIS FELLOW GIFTEDS, it has happened all the time ..
only those who ties the hands and legs of gifteds with their prediction are Nostradamus [/b]and [b]otem( not really as the first) , when they say something disaster on June 1368 , that will happen in 2070, it shows that there are no gifteds around to help out , that's y it must happen ...as for gifteds they will see it ,but it won't happen because of their sister gifteds

How did they do it and why
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ahasco:

Lookie who is here vivian

Simping Puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...tell them that their unborn generations are compiling terrible curses against them billions of light years away ,
" That After they finish singing " I will lift up ur name eeeeeh
I will lift up ur name ewooo
We are shouting alleluia ,
you are great among every other god (
Umuchukwu every other god! !!!! )
I will lift up ur name .... In ochanja

Their children will suffer like few others today who has no wise dead fathers to connect with , n their will be no SisterFire or otem to blame for not connecting to higher plane!

Tell them that the programmed curses of their descendants will deny them 90% of privileges after life ,
...I know u won't tell them
Everyone should sort himself out; I'm at home now to see if I can regain my sanity before I fall into acute depression. I logged in here to see if it can distract me...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
My children are great footballers though the referee robbed us against Frances angry angry angry cry

♥ Up wægzoüg ' ai ! Up Hungary
Down sud deutshland

Sisterfire Hungary are your children how? And tell me about queen of Sheba, Do you Revere her ?
How did she came to be and is she black ?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...I don't feed on cums , I have a friend who feeds on cums but not me ,
Lolz cheesy
" You sound like mouse ( cums) is the energy of computer system ( human) ,if u hit it on ur desk hard ( if u fvck around) u shall definitely lose ur computing system as a whole ( u as a human will be powerless)
We ANTICHRIST don't fvck minors because we always fvck when we like , but people who preach against sex are always raping underage ...

Your brain is ur energy , saturated cums always brings u problems like fvcking ur brothers wife , fvcking ur sister , fvcking chichi that is 6yrs , fvcking a man when u swore u never a homosexual ...break that Religious shackles now n be free ..
Well I am not religiously shackled, only watch my body's response to my sexual activity.......I am not inclined to fvvck the people in the category u listed above cool..but fuvvcking someone's wife who's not my family member is not so bad to me Sha...and I can't fvck my friends wife too...my conscience is not that bad...lol..
Releasing cum too much depletes my focus and power of mind and concentration...it's something I experienced.....

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...if I fvck u ,or u fvck me , the ball is on my court on whether to set you on a 6hr sex time lapse or 30mins -1hr time lapse ,
...the first is kept for extreme and Selfish stalkers who are always pot belly pastors or wicked female pastors , while the later is for those I don't hate , if those I like decide to taste the other side of my h0rny pot then woe betide them ,
...why will a 6ft tiny human want sex of 6hrs ?
sad
...Oh yes nature didn't leave me bare as he didnt leave my Selfish brother Jesus bare either , At least he was kept with a 7inch dick against his 8feet penis as a nephîlim,

...you wont experience pain but pleasure unlike those I mixed N400 sugar cum N700 honey in a N50 custard
No man of God who met me remains desame ... Yes their pains, total obsession ( like d obsessed cow u see on this thread) and unearthly confusion connects with me ,but I have to do it ..

I went to somewhere that's y I didn't sleep on my sweet bed,
mixed N400 sugar cum N700 honey in a N50 custard....<<<>>>>>>what do you mean by this?
30mins to 1hr sex is okay....lol....but I don't feel having sex with u will be worth it..cos it doesn't seem u will enjoy sex like normal gal we meet on the street, since u can manipulate sex the way u want..lol......it won't make sense hitting wit my power and no single sound or moan or eyes closed sef.. that will be waste of power.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeSpirited:

mixed N400 sugar cum N700 honey in a N50 custard....<<<>>>>>>what do you mean by this?
30mins to 1hr sex is okay....lol....but I don't feel having sex with u will be worth it..cos it doesn't seem u will enjoy sex like normal gal we meet on the street, since u can manipulate sex the way u want..lol......it won't make sense hitting wit my power and no single sound or moan or eyes closed sef.. that will be waste of power.
... smiley smiley Is that wat u think ? That I won't moan ? My dear my eyes most times turn white during hot sex unlike any other girl( men tell me this , u will tell them the sex is 1mins and they will tell you we have been fvcking for an hour gssssh ...then I apologise) , it shows I'm in cloud 9e , I don't moan but their is a hissing sound I make that makes men release in a minute , that sound is natural ,but men can't handle it ,so I have learned to moan ,
...as for the labyrinth sex go back to page 15-30 I explained how I use eye contact to annihilate the wicked ritualists cum murderers in suit ,it sounds strange but as a rep of nature ,if I don't say it ...it will remain hidden till 100000yrs ...

Use ur head to think out the confusion someone that takes N400 sugar + 700 naira honey in a 50naira custard .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Well I am not religiously shackled, only watch my body's response to my sexual activity.......I am not inclined to fvvck the people in the category u listed above cool..but fuvvcking someone's wife who's not my family member is not so bad to me Sha...and I can't fvck my friends wife too...my conscience is not that bad...lol..
Releasing cum too much depletes my focus and power of mind and concentration...it's something I experienced.....
...You might be right because we are created by cums you know cool
And
How will u feel if someone fvcks ur wife?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
uncleck:

Everyone should sort himself out; I'm at home now to see if I can regain my sanity before I fall into acute depression. I logged in here to see if it can distract me...
... Uncleck what is giving u this depression...?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...You might be right because we are created by cums you know cool
And
How will u feel if someone fvcks ur wife?
Theres nothing I will do, just normal disappointment on venting my anger on my wife....my wife must have wanted it too, and what if my wife is being fvvcked and I never knew of it? ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Phillipson02:
Sisterfire Hungary are your children how? And tell me about queen of Sheba, Do you Revere her ?

... Hungary ( wægzoüg 'ai ) and Roumania( Wæ'Runès or Runèslania) are my children from basalts and womb 50,000yrs ago ! They were 17ft tall until trimmed to 7ft around 7000yrs ago ( to be explained later) ... I rule there until I left with my winged husband in search of habitable planet undensed by Yahweh n co...

Point of correction , she isnt queen of Sheba but queen Sheba
She is the creator of Sheba ie Sudan, Eritrea ,parts of Kenya and Ethiopia
She is the cluster sister of Amún théæmøs , sœlamanscû, amun rà , isislai and cúumidiscu ,
She once lived in hellas ( grecons)
queen
ẞhebascú
is a full fledge winged Humanoid enamels 100times thickened than present day humans , she looks a bit like Mariah Carey though brownskin like his brothers in Egypt

Do I Revere her?

Oh yes , she is my aunty though she avoided Egypt because of sons and daughters of Amún ra ,
How she came to be?
...story told by winged Humanoids stated that she and Lunaria after been created fell in love with wing Humanoids of Niburûsçu, then they later decided to visit earth for purpose best known to them!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ahasco:

...I presume u mean how Nostradamus and otem does it ?

We have many real prophecies turndown by the gifteds , but prophecies of Nostradamus and may be otem can never be altered by no soul , because it has been reasoned that no factor will either be present then or will be able to alter it ,�
Like Ahasco will see a prophecy so real n say it( maybe a harmful prophecies) , and gifted Amara will be there to alter it ,
But when nirfreak ( Nostradamus) says his prediction , gifted Amara will be so helpless to help out or won't be alive to help out

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fact

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
Fact

Lol, mama V aka sisterfire your favorite supporter is here ooo.
He has data today

Simping puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Phillipson02:

Guy, how far?
You obsess over this old woman ba? cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
' my dear sistefire what sex position do you guys practice those early moments ' as we prefer doggy sex recently?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Clean the obsessed fool's comments
He needs deliverance indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' my sweet mama sistefire what sex position do we practice those early moments ' as we prefer doggy sex recently?
iluvMAMAV:
Clean the obsessed fool's comments
He needs deliverance indeed grin grin

Hmmm, him dey obsessed on top your sugar mama abi?
Guy you need to go to village and have a heart to heart talk with your real mother grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... Uncleck what is giving u this depression...?

Your thread has messed him up ni
No one reads this trash and ever stays the same again.
Why do you think they moved it from Romance section here?
Why do you think your other friends don't come here

Think old woman, think!

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.