Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (220203 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by XXXXTENTACION: 12:39am On Apr 23, 2021
Eastornprince:

You are most welcome.

I can be annoying but all for a reason or just for fun.
Intelligence like mine doesn't always get stimulated by DSTV but rather by interacting with people on a psychological level. Lol, you won't understand.

I modified the post but basically here is what i added....

I followed my heart and studied chemical engineering but never made a dime from it. Rather i made millions in a field i hated as a child and never studied. Today i work for no one. Even if i decide to play on Nairaland daily for a month i will still rake in like 500k at the end grin

Following your heart is ok but sometimes it may lead you to provide services no one wants,... services without job availability, and then you'll be in financial crises

That is life.

I left my comfort zone before i saw the light

what do you do for a living
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 12:46am On Apr 23, 2021
SisterFire:
...fear the lord -wisdom?

You lord fearers and hyper-atheist whites who are wiser?
U Nigerians live in hopelessness when churches are even in my mum's kitchen, while unreligious whitemen are launching flying cars and artificial suns , who are wiser?
Dumb fools who prays fervently to their dumb gods will shout praise tha lord , and give a thunderous testmonies after securing a visa to an unreligious European countries like deutshland to clean the streets of Wolfsburg or to wash dead bodies in St Pete mortiary , kolñ.
The fools has millions of mineral resources , when Germany has little or no resources
.. ask urself do Germany rejoice when they secure a Nigerian visa , a country of strong prayer warriors and strong moslems .

Where is the wisdom in serving ur bloodlust god , ?

Depart from evil-understanding... U go to church everyday or mosque every minute n the pastors or imams will recite the 1000commandments to u after that ... U go about killing people for money rituals , and bring that money to the pulpit as a child of God blessed by god ,
All those fears were is the love , you hated ur fellow human talkless of animals u witches

Understanding which god ? Punic gods who programmed you Selfishly to be used by him and selfish humans to turn you to a dumb selfish vessels
...be specific in ur writing next time

@Jacksparrow7
Don't waste your time on this one.
Very hardened lady.
She's what happens when someone goes astray at a very young age and learns to survive by the rules of the street and evil human society.

Violence, sex, crime... they enjoy to the full... you pay they give.
Time for worship? They head for a shrine or native doctor that won't hesitate to show signs and wonders.
Mention God and they laugh and challenge you.

God's gift of life is free. You have life to live it as you wish.
He who lives by the sword will die by sword.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
what do you do for a living

That i cannot tell you as so many on this website would just love to hear and jump in.
However, this much I say....
My business is strictly online. It's available to people in some advanced countries but I live in Lagos where I'm a proud landlord.

Good night now.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2021
Fact#

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by owunabastard: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
SisterFire:
...maths is good , study maths or medicine until the country is cleansed of it's rots soon
Why do you mention soon? any expectation of great change in Nigeria? because this country needs total overhauling, so much problems in one country
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Eastornprince:

@Jacksparrow7
Don't waste your time on this one.
Very hardened lady.
She's what happens when someone goes astray at a very young age and learns to survive by the rules of the street and evil human society.

Violence, sex, crime... they enjoy to the full... you pay they give.
Time for worship? They head for a shrine or native doctor that won't hesitate to show signs and wonders.
Mention God and they laugh and challenge you.

God's gift of life is free. You have life to live it as you wish.
He who lives by the sword will die by sword.

praise the Lord
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Acsm(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sisterfire I need to ask something and your opinion on it
On my way today I met a rough looking young man, he's not looking that okay, not a madman also, as I passed by him he mentioned something I'm currently on, like what something personal that I'm currently on.
I didn't pay so much attention so I moved ahead thinking na all this beggers after I passed him I then looked back to see him still signalling to me that he isn't asking me for money and only needed to tell me something, I then signalled to him I will be back.
On my way back the young man approached me , we walked few mtrs together when he reiterated on what he had said earlier, then asked me to get 3 salt and 3 #10 notes , and do somethings with it and go give beggers
He never opened any verse of a Bible or any chapter of Qur'an. He only asked me to pray.

So are there people that truly see this things and does this things work?
Doesn't sound logical to me,tho aware of the spirituality of this world but the guy was right on point about it ,might be a lucky guess I don't know. But are there special beings with this ability?
I await your response. Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Adaibeku, I love you,
I'm back from jail... lol
May God punish my jailer.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Adaibeku, I love you,
I'm back from jail... lol
May God punish my jailer.

Rolls eyes.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
She's a married woman with kids!!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Eastornprince:

Rolls eyes.... shocked shocked shocked shocked She's a married woman with kids!!
Face Sisterfire, your girlfriend
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sisterfire a time Traveller snapped an American Los Angeles landscape dated at 2200AD , I attached a photo can you tell me whether this skyscraper is that of the reptilians

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Stop quoting that guy he feeds on attention since he has no life outside nairaland .

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Lol, she ain't.
In fact, she's just made herself my worst enemy on Nairaland.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Phillipson02:
Stop quoting that guy he feeds on attention since he has no life outside nairaland .

And you had to quote me 5 in the last 3 days right?
I need your special attention to torpedo this thread right? grin
May common sense fall on you.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Phillipson02:
Sisterfire a time Traveller snapped an American Los Angeles landscape dated at 2200AD , I attached a photo can you tell me whether this skyscraper is that of the reptilians

Look at this sense man...
Just look at him...
He doesn't even know what going with all his smartness

Time travel science fiction huh? grin grin grin
Well, we all have our weaknesses.

You'll have to wait until the dear lady returns from her many travels
You can thank the mods for Knacking her a lengthy ban
Lol

She has access to other monikers though but won't dare show here
I wonder why?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Phillipson02:

Your gray haired girlfriend is not on ban after all. Spotted her chilling around the corner.

Of course I leached on since she doesn't wanna come back here. cheesy

Oya cry me a river

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by legallyminded: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'Is a big pity Nigerian education system is low below' you throw tantrums without an atom of reasonable or intelligent word ' you christians are all what she said u are! The society is bastadized because of lack of brains everywhere
Shame

Your sense of reasoning has been blown away by the whirlwind of dementia in a watershed of imbroglio

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'Is a big pity Nigerian education system is low below' you throw tantrums without an atom of reasonable or intelligent word ' you christians are all what she said u are! The society is bastadized because of lack of brains everywhere
Shame

Didn't even know you could speak English this good grin grin grin
I dare say you went to school cheesy

So which moniker are you using now?
Could it be......

Phillipson02:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2021
SisterFire:
Phillipson02:
iluvMAMAV:

Come and beat me, I am in my house cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 5:30am On Apr 29, 2021
@Sisterfire

You can run but can't hide.

No matter your new moniker I will find it.

Next time you will know that there are some men you shouldn't mess with even when you feel they love you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2021
What happened to this thread?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EdmundDantes(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2021
SisterFire, hope you are doing good? Been a while we heard from you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 1:01am On May 02, 2021
'Real fact the sun in that first photo is same I'm seeing ' people gat talent sha ' it's scary shocked '

Cc: uncleck Ahasco Dazzlingd edmunddantes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 1:04am On May 02, 2021
'We only need to be gifted to know colours in our dreams'

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 5:17am On May 02, 2021
This thread is meaningless.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:04am On May 02, 2021
'More photos from dreamland

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:
This thread is meaningless.
Not for those going about begging 4 alMs or those claiminG infinity atheist unto stupidity.
But for fEW who seeks explanation to many unasked Question.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:24am On May 02, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'More photos from dreamland
shocked shocked shocked
Call it it's realname Outer univerSE, not dream .
This is what dreams look likE, when you see your baBe in the dream ,ur brains tells u this is ur babe ,what actually you are seeing a feminine with faces fronT and bacK, hundreds of hands and A crawlinG limbs.
Like sisterfire will say we aren't gifted enough to check those faces , hands , environment etc properLy

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2021
Are we back now? Cos I've been waiting for something new grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:39am On May 02, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'Real fact the sun in that first photo is same I'm seeing ' people gat talent sha ' it's scary shocked '

Cc: uncleck Ahasco Dazzlingd edmunddantes
This looks scary but that's outer Universe For you , when you have sex in dreams be sensitive enof to check the Person's face and background.
MindYou this Is a whiteman's Dreamland , Africanman's dreaMland or Outer uniVerse is 10times Scarier and mind boggling than Oyibo's because na we they fear wItches Pass ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:44am On May 02, 2021
Amatarasha:
This looks scary but that's outer Universe For you , when you have sex in dreams be sensitive enof to check the Person's face and background.
MindYou this Is a whiteman's Dreamland , Africanman's dreaMland or Outer uniVerse is 10times Scarier and mind boggling than Oyibo's because na we they fear wItches Pass ,
* 'amatarasha the psycho-professor tanks for this ' but let me ponder about the' white black dreamland as u stated first ' truth "o ti poju" for your comment

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
* 'amatarasha the psycho-professor tanks for this ' but let me ponder about the' white black dreamland as u stated first ' truth "o ti poju" for your comment
Viewing an africana's dream brings heart Freeze with so Much Loneliness , Sorrows , Fear of Demons and Witches, Fear of failure /poverty leaving thick tears on thE Africanas' Eyes. You can never leave out seens of fights in plaCe of Abject ruins in afticanas outerworlD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.