Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208783 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' Dear sisterhot
Is Prometheus same as nibiru planet X since the director opined that the idea is a revelation from someone ? �
After setting my eyes on that movie Prometheus I hated science and space travel for a minute
On the other hand otem claimed that since the gods are locked up that hell fire isnt functioning '* but you are saying otherwise though you agreed the gods are locked, what is the real state there?

The question was directed to sisterfire, but I just want to chip in something here. The hell that was destroyed is a physical planet such that it cannot harbor souls anymore. The hell that people go to are the ones they imagine in their brains, just like when a religious one dies and keeps thinking of the many sins he committed in the past and believing Jesus will forgive him or her the imagination of Jesus comes to such person immediately to judge such person and as such the person sees himself or herself in that world which he/she created. It happens to different religious ones in different ways as long as they have given their souls to fear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kodred(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2021
Sisterhot:
... Looking for me shocked shocked at around to 2am?

Now y are u searching for me dear cool

Cos I want to know more. I need to know more. Give me more! More!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kodred(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2021
Sisterhot:

Lastly , all reincanated women wants this kind of marriage ! I don't wanna talk about myself cheesy

Lol even Vanessa said that if she ever got married, it’d be to 5 men.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
kodred:

...There you are grin, I told you, Queen of Sud has 10husbands , and that's how great ladies marry then dobit , and exceptional nephelias like xut and Baitreasidis of HELLAS all married 5,7 men respectively 100,000yrs ago

... When I was her age , I have dreamt of marrying 4husbands who shall live with me without quarreling , I did it with 2 guys but it didn't work...let me say just for 10months ...they were proudmen ,
Anyway they forget I am 3-in-1 lolz, cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 11:05pm On May 25, 2021
kodred:

Cos I want to know more. I need to know more. Give me more! More!!
...I shud feed u more ? We are just started don't u think or are we recycling?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 11:11pm On May 25, 2021
kodred:

...she can handle 5men in one house
...she will be a mother to them if she marries them... U heard she fought her fellow lady because of a man she didn't know ,
And saved the man from a lying bitch ...and the man told her" you are not a human ' you are a goddess" that's when she was 13
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 11:19pm On May 25, 2021
Ahasco:

The question was directed to sisterfire, but I just want to chip in something here. The hell that was destroyed is a physical planet such that it cannot harbor souls anymore. The hell that people go to are the ones they imagine in their brains, just like when a religious one dies and keeps thinking of the many sins he committed in the past and believing Jesus will forgive him or her the imagination of Jesus comes to such person immediately to judge such person and as such the person sees himself or herself in that world which he/she created. It happens to different religious ones in different ways as long as they have given their souls to fear
...tanks dear
By now anyone still afraid of hell fire amongst us must be examine whether he or she is ok,
Hell is an imagination of Yahweh on us gullible ones , I know u might be confused how someone will wish for a thing and it happens that what he wishes will trap 10billion souls at a time ,
" No doubt he is an immortal who lives forever " the day you will see nîyperesidaic Yahweh with ur naked eyes then u will know y it is possible with him , or why one of his brother cúumidiscu built a spaceship factory same time yahweh is planning B-T ,

Hell might be freezed but there are some elements lurking here n there
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 11:30pm On May 25, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' Dear sisterhot
Is Prometheus same as nibiru planet X since the director opined that the idea is a revelation from someone ? �
After setting my eyes on that movie Prometheus I hated science and space travel for a minute
On the other hand otem claimed that since the gods are locked up that hell fire isnt functioning '* but you are saying otherwise though you agreed the gods are locked, what is the real state there?
... Prometheus idea isn't a revelation but a glint of what transpired 100,000 to 10,000yrs ago read at Egypt , with ideas n creativity ... Those Humanoids in Prometheus are damn smaller than anakims not to talk of wing Humanoids ,
Prometheus is a name of a Scandinavian humanoid who went far from earth after arriving .
When u say science scares u n it didn't concern u n go after church with lesser adventures, in ur next three worlds u shall be dragged by nature ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:35am On May 26, 2021
Sisterhot:
... Prometheus idea isn't a revelation but a glint of what transpired 100,000 to 10,000yrs ago read at Egypt , with ideas n creativity ... Those Humanoids in Prometheus are damn smaller than anakims not to talk of wing Humanoids ,
Prometheus is a name of a Scandinavian humanoid who went far from earth after arriving .
When u say science scares u n it didn't concern u n go after church with lesser adventures, in ur next three worlds u shall be dragged by nature ,
' Hmmmm, I have other questions ma'
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:40am On May 26, 2021
' sisterhot is obvious you and young Vanessa hated pastors with vile '
See how Vanessa embarrassed a fcck pastor ' she don't get angry on normal men like this .
Pastors thought she is one of his church members
A pastor want a girl in SS1 to visit him,
Abomination grin
� They will always claim psychologists when the chips are down '

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:44am On May 26, 2021
' Men of dogs think they are the ones with brains' grin
Pervert holyspirit said I shud fcck a 15yr old

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:45am On May 26, 2021
grin were wan course

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:50am On May 26, 2021
' gudmorning

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 8:22am On May 26, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' sisterhot is obvious you and young Vanessa hated pastors with vile '
See how Vanessa embarrassed a fcck pastor ' she don't get angry on normal men like this .
Pastors thought she is one of his church members
A pastor want a girl in SS1 to visit him,
Abomination grin
� They will always claim psychologists when the chips are down '
... That's cool , she gave that guy a slice at the throat
She will lose her female spectators because she can't help it to expose Yahweh as Satan ,
...She might not call him Satan due to her environment but she is definitely calling him a cannibal and the ladies are cursing her

...two years ago when she was talking about gods ...she had only men in her page and she started talking about relationships to allow women in , and women has taken over the pages...
She reminds me when I was growing up .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:52am On May 26, 2021
'vanessa " April wolf " Columbus with a born again preacher ' this girl is bag of wisdom " I call her kekere sisterfire ��

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:54am On May 26, 2021
'more from baby sisterfire who is just 15*

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:56am On May 26, 2021
Mamalistic mamakandum

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 11:22am On May 26, 2021
Painful Lamentations of Vanessa ' cry cry
Like Sisterfire said our parents are 80% of our problems"

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 3:14pm On May 26, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
Mamalistic mamakandum
...Yes dear ,♥♥

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 3:31pm On May 26, 2021
Sisterhot:
...Yes dear ,♥♥
'Aaaaaaah shocked shocked
She be Redpiller like you mama
Ubunja dey learn for her side ' I love wisdom espiacially from a lady not to talk of a teenager'
She dey deep aswear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
Mamalistic mamakandum

This woman try small sha.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:50pm On May 26, 2021
Mynameis007:

This woman try small sha.

Thank you
'who is the woman Vanessa or engineer Vivian ? angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:54pm On May 26, 2021
Fire on '

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 9:12pm On May 26, 2021
' sisterhot please is this girl a gifted or reincanated goddess?And is she ur student or daughter , she is true phenomenon just like u reading her gives me goosebumps'
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 9:12pm On May 26, 2021
Sammydee01 wwwtortoise anything to share ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'who is the woman Vanessa or engineer Vivian ? angry
The OP-sisterfire la sisterhot

Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 11:05pm On May 26, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' sisterhot please is this girl a gifted or reincanated goddess?And is she ur student or daughter , she is true phenomenon just like u reading her gives me goosebumps'
...She is a reincanated black nephîlim ( name withheld ) , The chances of a normal or a brand new soul to know these things at 10, 14,15 is so rare ...The anger , the outburst and the redpilling( saying the truth against novice) cheesy like u call it ...
Her parents are willing to listen to her , but mine will engage me with h0rny , evil , selfish pastors to traumatize me just for saying the truth ...I heard same happened to otem from supreme crib,
Worst is that during my abstract travel( demonic witchcrafty as they call it) I will be splashed with cold water ...this pained me so much , because I do it at night when I won't bother no one, ... blacks are lucky to have anti-fool higher being in their midst , last antifool was fela
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 11:08pm On May 26, 2021
Mynameis007:

The OP-sisterfire la sisterhot

Thank you
...My friend you left all wisdom he posted about a young female , to die smooch on me ba? ... smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 12:51am On May 27, 2021
Sisterhot:
...My friend you left all wisdom he posted about a young female , to die smooch on me ba? ... smiley

The young female is wise, that's true, but there's nothing more to add.
Make I tell you, I no dey interested in all these una yarns.
You dey understand me so?

Na just one thing me dey find.
Just one small thing.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 7:12am On May 27, 2021
Mynameis007:

The young female is wise, that's true, but there's nothing more to add.
Make I tell you, I no dey interested in all these una yarns.
You dey understand me so?

Na just one thing me dey find.
Just one small thing.

Thank you
...one thing which is ? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2021
Sisterhot:

I comment my reserve, but ima ihe n'ile.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 6:13pm On May 27, 2021
Sisterhot:

Which is not you old lady grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.