Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208681 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 5:41am On Aug 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...Wæxx has forgiven him Before cenosxx , SHE IS JUSTICE NOT VENGENCE ,
Humans ar moulded with selfishness , wæ isn't OK ,
Just that Wæxxx has seen millions die in great sorrows cursing ur jesus in great pains n their descendants are here defending him,

Just like the real seen in dreamland ( nightmareland or inverseworld) shown to u in reality causes indelible strain to ur brains ,so is Feraxxx doing, that's d fact

But you are so infatuated with him that you read his posts everyday grin
There was a time you couldn't live without mentioning him on Nairealand, eh Viviane.

Yes, he wants to talk about Israel now and not you or your old pussycat. This bothers you so much deep down, doesn't it? That he's not all over your ass again?

Attention seeker grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EasternPrince: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:

But you are so infatuated with him that you read his posts everyday grin
There was a time you couldn't live without mentioning him on Nairealand, eh Viviane.

Yes, he wants to talk about Israel now and not you or your old pussycat. This bothers you so much deep down, doesn't it? That he's not all over your ass again?

Attention seeker grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
People still dey here? Lol..e don Tay o..Sisterfire how far.
SisterFire, so i have a question for u..it's sort of Personal. Just need your opinion.
Recently myself and my friend drove to a neighboring village to enjoy bush meat and palm wine as it was the best place to get it, this Friend just returned from travel.
While we were eating and drinking palmwine. a middle age guy from the village came to the restaurant, he seems to know my friend. But before long, he asked of my father, and I said, he's fine. I was wondering why a stranger would ask abt my Dad. But just after he seated he said something strange to me.
He said there's an ancestral deity being worshipped in my extended family, that I should ask from my Dad. He said it's been several years since they last invoked its ritual worship. That they should go and do the ritual for my sake. That I will be blessed through it.

I was so shocked and I couldn't make a statement, the reason I was shocked was because I immediately remember a prophet once told me something similar abt ancestral deity in my family....But since I hardly believe those shit..I dint count it as anything when the prophet told me, so I also dint put the details of the prophecy in my memory, so I discard it and dint even tell my parents...Lol
My Dad is a strong Christian who don't take us to village when I was growing up. I have never done anything ritual or herbalist in my life sef.
I never heard something like this before from my Dad or my Uncles cos they are all Christians...
So after this stranger told me this again, I asked My Dad and he said it's true, that there is a deity, blabla... something like that Sha
I was wondering how the guy who never knew me or my Dad or my family knew abt it.... My friend later told me the stranger is from the family of an herbalist.....Note: one prophet had also told me which I discarded and can't even remember what he told me to do....cos my religious bent is sort of agnostic or deistic.
After asking my Dad and his confirmation, my Dad dint subscribe to the deity worship. He said even his own father, i.e my grandfather, dint follow the deity worship as he converted to Christianity, that it was same Christianity he, my Dad, follows and believe in.
The question is what step should I take....I'm not a believer of those deity stuff...but I don't know if this one can be real with true positive benefit if it is really worshipped on my behalf..
And at thesame time I'm sort of an agnostic or a deist...So I'm a bit confused..lol
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
SisterFire, so i have a question for u..it's sort of Personal. Just need your opinion.
Recently myself and my friend drove to a neighboring village to enjoy bush meat and palm wine as it was the best place to get it, this Friend just returned from travel.
While we were eating and drinking palmwine. a middle age guy from the village came to the restaurant, he seems to know my friend. But before long, he asked of my father, and I said, he's fine. I was wondering why a stranger would ask abt my Dad. But just after he seated he said something strange to me.
He said there's an ancestral deity being worshipped in my extended family, that I should ask from my Dad. He said it's been several years since they last invoked its ritual worship. That they should go and do the ritual for my sake. That I will be blessed through it.

I was so shocked and I couldn't make a statement, the reason I was shocked was because I immediately remember a prophet once told me something similar abt ancestral deity in my family....But since I hardly believe those shit..I dint count it as anything when the prophet told me, so I also dint put the details of the prophecy in my memory, so I discard it and dint even tell my parents...Lol
My Dad is a strong Christian who don't take us to village when I was growing up. I have never done anything ritual or herbalist in my life sef.
I never heard something like this before from my Dad or my Uncles cos they are all Christians...
So after this stranger told me this again, I asked My Dad and he said it's true, that there is a deity, blabla... something like that Sha
I was wondering how the guy who never knew me or my Dad or my family knew abt it.... My friend later told me the stranger is from the family of an herbalist.....Note: one prophet had also told me which I discarded and can't even remember what he told me to do....cos my religious bent is sort of agnostic or deistic.
After asking my Dad and his confirmation, my Dad dint subscribe to the deity worship. He said even his own father, i.e my grandfather, dint follow the deity worship as he converted to Christianity, that it was same Christianity he, my Dad, follows and believe in.
The question is what step should I take....I'm not a believer of those deity stuff...but I don't know if this one can be real with true positive benefit if it is really worshipped on my behalf..
And at thesame time I'm sort of an agnostic or a deist...So I'm a bit confused..lol

You were talking to a native doctor of Chief Priest rank. Meaning he can interact with more than one god or deity as you call it.

The bible does warn of principalities and power and you have come up against one, which has taken strong interest in you for some reason. They are true supernatural being that play hell in your life if you keep running.

You have two choices.

1. Break away completely by turning fully to God
2. Go to the deity and worship.

There is no third choice because even if you run to another deity it will refer you back to that one as the Native doctor did in the that village.

How do i know? I've been in your shoes before. I got to find out after a terrible illness in 1999.

Take care now!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sister la hot get your ass here.

grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
FreeSpirited:

...Ancenstral diety or ur gifted ancestor whom u didn't read about in ur family tree history buried in ruins below the earthcrust ? Answer me freespirited ?
If you check out when the suppose diety lived u will see is after 13century maybe late 17century , he did great for his/her self n was worshipped by lesser humans ,

So many questions to ask u because I'm so angry with u Africans , u all ar serving the living god n u live in abject poverty , Before the fools in religious section like righteousness n co will confuse u that ur brilliant ancestor who did great in his time is a diety( oh yes u nollywood freaks know diety as demons)
... Oh if not that era of worshipping is vanishing on earth because of ICT , fela , ojukwu , gani fawehmi , maradona etc would av been worshipped and in next hundred years we Africans will call them dieties,
Free spirited do everything u are asked to do since Christianity( Satan worship) has failed us all ,as ur dad n mum are seeing it of late ,

Let me as u , If in 2790AD ,someone approaches u and tell u this diety bla bla bla and u are from the linage of zuckerberg( the supposed diety) ,won't u feel proud

IF I INVESTIGATE FURTHER I KNOW QUITE ALRIGHT U ARE THE DIETY , TRYING TO DISCOVER UR REASONS OF REINCARNATION BUT THE CONFUSION IS MUCH WHEN WE HAVE RELIGION OF LIES BESIDE US ,
Y DO I SUSPECT U ARE THE DIETY ? (1) because I DONT KNOW U AS A CHRISTIAN
(2) THE THREATS OF HELLFIRE BY THE CALLOUS YAHWEH ISNT MOVING U A BIT
(3) U ARENT AFRAID OF SIN( delusion) see wise fela oluwabi who wear undies around n still makes sense , he smokes and still is the greatest man in later history ,
Oh yes u use raw words on Ada ibeku and I laffed

Pastors will only confuse u d more since our ancestors are been called demons by them to steal from us , government is frustrating us is our ancestors( diety)
Ladies aren't getting married because men lack jobs is our intelligent ancestors not the APC government,
The more demons the more rich they get , when government stop tormenting us with lootings and do the right thing the demons will run and the thieves in suits will eat rubbles ...shame on them , say it after me my dear
...A lot of superhumans has came back to dark continents to call themselves diety out of confusion and I HOPE U ARENT ONE ?
Just asking

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
FreeSpirited:

...open ur ear my dear , open it wide open so I can see ur ear drum
That some dumb people around the mediaval to 18century decide to worship a gifted, intelligent , wise warrior, physician and leader doesn't make that person evil , blame the fools who kill chicken, goats even humans not some innocent man far gone to nether worlds or something , in 14 century or so I met some people killing animals to my name in roumania and I told them to stop that the goddess don't like that and they wanted to kill me calling me a witch , they even accused me of been the cause of their problems thay y will I tell them to stop seeking for solutions from the goddess of love runes and her prophetess beila ( the goddess is me and the prophetess is me also, did I tell them I am a prophetess 350years back NO , funny right cheesy
THATS CONFUSION OF FOOLS THATS Y RELIGION N WORSHIP IS BAD

Don't hate ur ancestors because some fools in between the trees killed animals n humans foolishly so they can be rich [/b]

Now is the time to concentrate and no more about the diety so u check urself too , if his ways matches with urs just for 30% u do the needful
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
FreeSpirited:

...let that man explain life of the diety when he was on earth , if he loves what u love n hate what u hate u might be the diety as fools call it ,
Oh yes ... We have just one soul with millions of body OK , if u ar romantic billions of years back , u will still retain it ...if u hate religion millions of years back like my anascku friend jassç, be free with him ...be a titan u are ought to be , but use ur head cos earth is a selfish place
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
stockwise:

Stop being sarcastic
Perhaps Waldis beloved grin
...Do u love Wae baby ? Do u love Famke waldis ?

Y do u love her ? smiley cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
...let that man explain life of the diety when he was on earth , if he loves what u love n hate what u hate u might be the diety as fools call it ,
Oh yes ... We have just one soul with millions of body OK , if u ar romantic billions of years back , u will still retain it ...if u hate religion millions of years back like my anascku friend jassç, be free with him ...be a titan u are ought to be , but use ur head cos earth is a selfish place
L.F
What's ur congratulationS Message to Is ra el who has set a huge mark at tHe Enemiess' world Afghanistan ( you said they are AI we knew at the bible) ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Edmunddantes were have u been?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Amatarasha:
L.F
What's ur congratulationS Message to Is ra el who has set a huge mark at tHe Enemiess' world Afghanistan ( you said they are AI we knew at the bible) ?
...Amy hahahaha grin is so scary , funny and sad such a situation
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EdmundDantes(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
Here. Behind the scenes. Quietly reading.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
EdmundDantes:

Here. Behind the scenes. Quietly reading.
...Hehehehe like seriously ,

What's ur opinion on what brother free spirited said , be sincere , so that confusion hitting him from the sides of the pastors can be mitigated
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
...Do u love Wae baby ? Do u love Famke waldis ?

Y do u love her ? smiley cheesy
For a rub off of her gifts and knowledge. Do you have problem with that?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
What did you do to recall your past life?
You don't respond to my messages.
Hope we're good!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
I know of a pretty married lady who's a lunatic (not mad). Her story is that the dad married her to River god at a tender age. However, she decided to marry a mere mortal and also become a Christian. So the god has been very angry and decided to "torment" her.
She has been to all the "powerful" churches across Nigeria but no solution. The dad keeps telling her to go and worship their deity cos her solutions lies there. But as committed Christian she and the spouse refuse to heed to it.
Once she disappeared (teleport) for 2weeks. From Lagos to bayelsa.
Fortunately, someone who knows her saw her and called the police. She was taken back to Lagos.
Once an interesting thing happened that I have pondered over it, but I can't get an answer. They were my neighbors before I relocated. And I had never given my new house address to this lady. To my greatest surprised she appeared at my gate one day. I was startled and shocked how she got to know my address.
When I asked her she laughed and said nothing.
My question is what do you think is solution to her challenge.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
stockwise:

For a rub off of her gifts and knowledge. Do you have problem with that?
... To rub her of her acquired gifts and knowledge ba? I hope u will rob her excruciating and ferocious experiences which kills hearts 2 , I don't have problems with that
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
stockwise:

What did you do to recall your pass life?
You don't respond to my messages.
Hope we're good!
...I didn't make effort my giant fams did, I told them to help me out in d underworld before I came to earth, so tank them not me ...

Which of the message I didn't respond to?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
... To rub her of her acquired gifts and knowledge ba? I hope u will rob her excruciating and ferocious experiences which kills hearts 2 , I don't have problems with that
I don't mean Rob, and I don't think knowledge can be Rob anyways. I'm not interested in the excruciating aspect. I've had mine. However, her knowledge can help to avoid those painful experiences.
For instance a mentor guides a mentee so that (s)he doesn't make same mistakes the mentor made.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
...I didn't make effort my giant fams did, I told them to help me out in d underworld before I came to earth, so tank them not me ...

Which of the message I didn't respond to?
So those who don't have big family to redirect them, no solution, it's cul-de-sac.
It was a DM, perhaps you weren't comfortable responding in private
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
stockwise:

I know of a pretty married lady who's a lunatic (not mad). Her story is that the dad married her to River god at a tender age. However, she decided to marry a mere mortal and also become a Christian. So the god has been very angry and decided to "torment" her.
She has been to all the "powerful" churches across Nigeria but no solution. The dad keeps telling her to go and worship their deity cos her solutions lies there. But as committed Christian she and the spouse refuse to heed to it.
Once she disappeared (teleport) for 2weeks. From Lagos to bayelsa.
Fortunately, someone who knows her saw her and called the police. She was taken back to Lagos.
Once an interesting thing happened that I have pondered over it, but I can't get an answer. They were my neighbors before I relocated. And I had never given my new house address to this lady. To my greatest surprised she appeared at my gate one day. I was startled and shocked how she got to know my address.
When I asked her she laughed and said nothing.
My question is what do you think is solution to her challenge.
...Is very simple , in Sliom world a star from us Hada and Gada are nephilim sized beings in love , as green tentacles as they were,
Gada the researcher decides not to come to earth with light combustion but through Vosod ,
Gada was born by chief stock obi , and hada who isn't happy his lover is million miles away from him locates her on earth as she plays with her toy , her age 1½ year old ...
He appears to Chioma's( gada) dad and warn him to hand over his lover to him when she is 10 or something , he bribes chioma's dad with items worth millions of dollars in most times ,
Then chioma's dad agreed in good faith ,
Chioma with her higher soul split in half decides to join church to pray to Yahweh her saviour whom she beats in intellectual ,

She is 10yrs old , happy birthday to her ass

Mr obi : chioma a river god wants to marry u ( Hada chose to base in d river with his ship temporarily because is a quite place not all u watch in nollywood )
He is caring my daughter , he loves u too so much

Chioma ( gada) : blood of Jesus shocked nna papa I am a christian I am not a pagan pls, papa I am disappointed in u ,

Mrs obi: nnanyi y will u say such to our daughter( in tears)

Mr obi tells green hada , and hada tries with mr obi to win chioma ( who can die for him in sliom world) but failed

Now he comes in person in his full 30feet physique to make chioma recollect emotionally and chioma out of fear runs mad , chioma hada thinks she has seen Lucifer the prince of iniquity ,

Stockwise: devil is a liar , they made chioma mad because she believes in Jesus, sister fire is indeed misleading us in all the rubbish she says

Righteousness00: we fight principalities as children of Zion ,

Nutellar: take her 2 pastor Chris or dead tb joshua

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
stockwise:

I don't mean Rob, and I don't think knowledge can be Rob anyways. I'm not interested in the excruciating aspect. I've had mine. However, her knowledge can help to avoid those painful experiences.
For instance a mentor guides a mentee so that (s)he doesn't make same mistakes the mentor made.
...Are you an Antichrist , ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
stockwise:

So those who don't have big family to redirect them, no solution, it's cul-de-sac.
It was a DM, perhaps you weren't comfortable responding in private
...Yes their must be a point from the other side , wise family great knowledges n experience,

Build ur empire now so u call meet ur children from underworld ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
[b][/b]
SisterFire:
...Is very simple , in Sliom world a star from us Hada and Gada are nephilim sized beings in love , as green tentacles as they were,
Gada the researcher decides not to come to earth with light combustion but through Vosod ,
Gada was born by chief stock obi , and hada who isn't happy his lover is million miles away from him locates her on earth as she plays with her toy , her age 1½ year old ...
He appears to Chioma's( gada) dad and warn him to hand over his lover to him when she is 10 or something , he bribes chioma's dad with items worth millions of dollars in most times ,
Chioma with her higher soul split in half decides to join church to pray to Yahweh her saviour whom she beats in intellectual ,

Mr obi : chioma a river god wants to marry u ( Hada chose to base in d river with his ship temporarily because is a quite place not all u watch in nollywood )

Chioma ( gada) : blood of Jesus shocked nna papa I am a christian I am not a pagan pls, papa I am disappointed in u ,

Mr obi tells green hada , and hada tries with mr obi to win chioma ( who can die for him in sliom world) but failed

Now he comes in person in his full 30feet physique to make chioma recollect emotionally and chioma out of fear runs mad , chioma hada thinks she has seen Lucifer the prince of iniquity ,

Stockwise: devil is a liar , they made chioma mad because she believes in Jesus, sister fire is indeed misleading us in all the rubbish she says

Nutellar: take her 2 pastor Chris or dead tb josh

Hahaha! You should be writing scripts for Nollywood.
I get your point. But, you didn't explicitly give your thoughts on solution
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
...Are you an Antichrist , ?
Who/what is Christ to you. I need know exactly what you have in mind. So I know how to respond.
Cox I have seen people who have different meaning to a particular word.
For instance, I know someone who claims to be atheist but unconscious words and actions shows he believes in a higher being.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:

Funny you! Why did you join me in your script?
Anyways, I don't think it's madness. I believe it's lunatic ( it goes with lunar cycle, I guess u know what I'm talking about)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:
...Yes their must be a point from the other side , wise family great knowledges n experience,

Build ur empire now so u call meet ur children from underworld ,
Of course! I don't have option but to build an empire.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
SisterFire:

I was expecting you to mention that "powerful" church of yours, where your pastor does "wonders". So she could go through deliverance(exorcised). Kidding here

On serious note,I feel for the lady and her hubby. Charlatans have duped them in millions, for deliverance.
There are places (churches) she goes to, the prophet will chase her away, that she's more powerful. And will confide in the hubby that the spirits warned him not to deliver her. Meanwhile, the money paid is non refundable.
Her story is pathetic.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2021
SisterFire:

Very succinct, only hope they understand.
Abeg nature change the tide swiftly

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EdmundDantes(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2021
SisterFire:

Those things are beyond me. I am still learning. But your explanation is clear enough for him.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EdmundDantes(m): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...Hehehehe like seriously ,

What's ur opinion on what brother free spirited said , be sincere , so that confusion hitting him from the sides of the pastors can be mitigated

Those things are beyond me. I am still learning. But your explanation is clear enough for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.