Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208149 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
... Religion breeds mediocrity, Show me a religious society n I will show u an unjust nation
Religion hates justice , Religion dwindles justice... If honourable emeka goddy will remove the heads of pius n edu in bloody money making rituals and give the money to the church , Then HONOURABLE emeka goddy will be giving a golden heavenly title by the GO himself , in emeka's mind the merciful Lord will forgive my wickedness because I donate to d church , when the state's police catch up with emeka n his fresh human heads he settles them with N40million each, and the matter dies, In the mind of the Religious policemen " god said DONT JUDGE , JUDGEMENT IS 4 HIM AND HIM ALONE, tell Dem the truth about d damages of Religion and they call u daughter of jezebbel
Religion naturally be it christianity & islam over here don't preach about justice but FORGIVENESS, AND REPENTANCE , JUDGEMENT IS FOR GOD...
MY DEAR RELIGION WEAKENED THE AFRICAN BRAINS AND MADE THEIR DREAMS LIMITEDLY ENDING IN BUYING JEEPS AND MAKING MONEY , UNLIKE WHITEMEN WHO HAS INVENTORS AND EXPERTS CREATING ARTIFITIAL MOONS AND SUN, RUNNING ELECTRICITY MAGNETICALLY
One thing you won't take away from the whites is the strong justice system which is made possible at the absence of religion,
this is their law" Everyone is free to do whatever u like with ur body ,but no one is allowed to tamper with the public fund because death is the endpoint " that's y many of them are free to marry animals,plants , become gays etc , , but are not free to embezzle public fund ,

In Nigeria we have millions of laws against freedom, but the god's chosen( pastors & Politicians ) are allowed to meddle with d public fund because FR MBAKA SAID THAT GOD CHOSE BUHARI , HOLY PASTOR ADEBOYE SAID TINUBU IS THE CHOSEN ONE ,
...youths will try to fight and a fool will bring out a book of Ephesians" which said do not fight for fight is for our lord" when you pray to God to fight for u , 100yrs will pass n the pastors will tell u their punishment is in hell
AND I TELL YOU" IF UR POLITICIANS ARENT RELIGIOUS NO HELL WILL TAKE THEM , UNFORTUNATELY MOST ARE NOT SERIOUS WITH RELIGION
...WAT A PITY , go and tell Nigerians to take justice serious , but they shud first kill Religion

Look at the movies in ur dumb nollywood " someone( patience ozokwor) will commit atrocities from season 1 to 12 in the ending part of season 13 , nemesis will catch up with her and A REVERAND FATHER WILL COME TO U SO U FORGIVE THE PATIENCE THAT DESTROYED UR ENTIRE GENERATION FROM SEASON 1 TO 13, THESE IDEOLOGIES HAS GONE DEEP IN YOU ,
BUT IN A WHITEMANS MOVIE OF 2HR 15MINUTES , 30MINUTES WILL BE FOR THE ANTAGONISTS AND 1HR 45MINS WILL BE FOR ACTORS THATS JUSTICE ,
for a society to prosper she must talk more of justice not FORGIVENESS because heart of men are wicked
Drops pen
U actually root a book on dis Q 2, and its really comrehensive. Religion is the key that lock d black minds and put dem in centuries of mental slavery. We must all rise up and free ourselfs from d bigst fraud in human history called "religion"

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'rule2 broken
Dont abuse & bully a Nairalander

grin

To press the report button don tire you ba?

That was how it was when you were abusing and bully many Narialanders on that Deliverance thread.

See you tomorrow.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'rule2 broken
Dont abuse & bully a Nairalander

Cc Farano rocktation mynd44

Stop calling the mods over rubbish.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
legallyminded:

You're an evidence that many are mad but few are roaming
But with your sane mind...you can't construct any argument to counter her point...You are actually the big rudderless fool here

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...you must be feeling sleepy cheesy wink cheesy
SisterFire:
...tanks my dear

See you tomorrow honey

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by legallyminded: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
NiRfreak:

But with your sane mind...you can't construct any argument to counter her point...You are actually the big fool here

Nitwit, keep your head beneath your pool of shame and ridicule. You're a psychopath who's delight is in worthless reverberated ululations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
NiRfreak:

But with your sane mind...you can't construct any argument to counter her point...You are actually the big fool here
...grin grin
He is a pastor ,what did u expect ...when you throw a word of wisdom to them they fear and call you satanic grin

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
U might b right, u fit worwor wen slip comot 4 my eyes
My Q3
I no aliens exist and d govmnt is hiding dis truth from citizens all over d world. Why? Plus, U talked abt aliens from visiting earth in camorflaged spaceships to dig gold and colbate.
Doz dis mean its only planet earth dat has both of dis minerals in all d multipul planets in the galaxies?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
What is your favorite food?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...grin grin
He is a pastor ,what did u expect ...when you throw a word of wisdom to them they fear and call you satanic grin

He knows what he is saying in this case.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by legallyminded: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...grin grin

You think you're wise? Lol. It is said that if a person is stupid, it is others that feel that pangs of such highly contagious viral naivety like folks that are kissing your rash-infested buttocks of crazy and stupid thoughts.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

See you tomorrow honey
Ur welcm slip wel brainy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
legallyminded:

Nitwit, keep your head beneath your pool of shame and ridicule. You're a psychopath who's delight is in worthless reverberated ululations
'Is a big pity Nigerian education system is low below' you throw tantrums without an atom of reasonable or intelligent word ' you christians are all what she said u are! The society is bastadized because of lack of brains everywhere
Shame

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
dammyz101:

Ur welcm slip wel brainy
'Na man be that aargh! Oluwa grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
legallyminded:

Why are you here in the first place....? To speak without logic but with a sense of a goat? wow. U must be insane if you think a perfect response to so much points in her address is to bleeat like a lost sheep...

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'Na man be that

aargh! Oluwa grin
Sorry twas a mistake
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by legallyminded: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'Is a big pity Nigerian education system is low below' you throw tantrums without an atom of reasonable or intelligent word ' you christians are all what she said u are! The society is bastadized because of lack of brains everywhere
Shame

Look at another hypnotised dimwit trying to exalt herself above murky waters of raw idiocy after a filthy bath in impoverished realm of bandwagons. Perhaps you need to see Ben Carson so he'll provide necessary psychotherapy for such nymphomaniac and kleptomaniac as you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by legallyminded: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
NiRfreak:
Why are you here in the first place....? To speak without logic but with a sense of a goat? wow. U must be insane if you think a perfect response to so much points in her address is to bleeat like a lost sheep...

She never made any sense. And as for you, a Starfish will be thankful that there's a creature which is worse than it and you are the disadvantaged kaput
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is your favorite food?
...How are you faring my dear , sorry 4 yesterday cry cry

My favorite is Ukwa + with the corn pudding + the water

Soup : Okra ( without ugu ) with fresh fish and enough giant crayfishs , lobster, periwinke, snail .my daughter cooks this to my taste!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=SisterFire post=98337915][/quote]

Sisterfire
Oh my! You blow my mind with your hard-boiled exposition of woman's religious psyche and their deception. I've always suspected everything u said..I can never believe a woman will spill out such truth about women...infact women will see you as a threat....You truly know your onions in that regard especially about women religious psychology....
I once read a book about women psyche... it's an old book....but u make me remember it with everything you said about women in religion..here...I like that blunt part of you...it's not womanlike at all...it's like a radical redpilled man..lol....those words are golden...for the first time I'm listening to a woman about woman... and it makes sense like Redpill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
...African Atheists/church theologists grin grin grin

...This sects will speak big grammers read in the books of Jewish halfbake researchers , They will speak mighty empty words( kleptamonically , quasi-quantom etc) just like honourable Patrick obayagbon a simple nonentity in the chambergrin
This sects and words of wisdom is like Jeff bezos n being totally broke
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...How are you faring my dear , sorry 4 yesterday cry cry

My favorite is Ukwa + with the corn pudding + the water

Soup : Okra ( without ugu ) with fresh fish and enough giant crayfishs , lobster, periwinke, snail .my daughter cooks this to my taste!
Ok.
Concerning yesterday, you said you had reasons.
I can't force you to do anything.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
legallyminded:

She never made any sense. And as for you, a Starfish will be thankful that there's a creature which is worse than it and you are the disadvantaged kaput
And you think you have the common sense to point out what makes sense? If you are truly a pastor..then fine...I can understand from the prism you see things...but not everything has to be seen from the blindspot of religion.I don't think everything she says is about religion....even if u don't buy her religious leanings...but someway if u are wise..u will pick one or two...but if u really want to tackle her..then do so in an intellectual and argumentative manner with solid critical points and stop disgracing yourself like an unschooled troll and your that's incapable of sound reasoning

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Sisterfire
Oh my! You blow my mind with your hard-boiled exposition of woman's religious psyche and their deception. I've always suspected everything u said..I can never believe a woman will spill out such truth about women...infact women will see you as a threat....You truly know your onions in that regard especially about women religious psychology....
I once read a book about women psyche... it's an old book....but u make me remember it with everything you said about women in religion..here...I like that blunt part of you...it's not womanlike at all...it's like a radical redpilled man..lol....those words are golden...for the first time I'm listening to a woman about woman... and it makes sense like Redpill
...my dear my name is freedom we have women and we have women,
I may choose to reincanate as a male after my death ( but it will make me a bigbottom male or a sheboy) ...so is never a linear projections
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by legallyminded: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...African Atheists/church theologists grin grin grin

...This sects will speak big grammers read in the books of Jewish halfbake researchers , They will speak mighty empty words( kleptamonically , quasi-quantom etc) just like honourable Patrick obayagbon a simple nonentity in the chambergrin
This sects and words of wisdom is like Jeff bezos n being totally broke

Your holes have been penetrated with all extreme cruelty yet you're worth is not yet a whole number
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
I may choose to reincanate as a male after my death ( but it will make me a bigbottom male or a sheboy) ...so is never a linear projections
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
legallyminded:

Your holes have been penetrated with all extreme cruelty yet you're worth is not yet a whole number
...it didn't start today cheesy cheesy cheesy u insult ur fellow men normally coming to me , u are insulting my body parts because I'm a woman ...were is your sense of oneness n humanity, this thing u did caused a great sex war 190million years b4 Adam , n the ladies won with no casualties grin women are important youngman
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
Hmmm. So you still pray with sweat leaking from your body? Nawao....and pastor will keep saying u are a true prayer warrior..... Meanwhile, that means u can easily marry a Christian brother who's looking for a prayer warrior if you so wish...and he won't know you are actually a goddess....who knows maybe many Christians and pastors have married goddess but thinking she's a prayer warrior.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
More questions to come sha
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by legallyminded: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
NiRfreak:

And you think you have the common sense to point out what makes sense? If you are truly a pastor..then fine...I can understand from the prism you see things...but not everything has to be seen from the blindspot of religion.I don't think everything she says is about religion....even if u don't buy her religious leanings...but someway if u are wise..u will pick one or two...but if u really want to tackle her..then do so in an intellectual and argumentative manner with solid critical points and stop disgracing yourself like an unschooled troll and your that's incapable of sound reasoning

Oh! Senior Advocate of Nonentities, of what gain will accrue to a partaker of a blind wild goose chase you call an argument? I tried deciphering but it led no where.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
legallyminded:

Oh! Senior Advocate of Nonentities, of what gain will accrue to a partaker of a blind wild goose chase you call an argument? I tried deciphering but it led no where.
Then back out instead of constituting nuisance. Remember this thread is romance and not religion where religious zealots like you should wake and sleep. A pastor shouldn't be found in romance section in the first place. Let alone speaking words that don't edify

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by legallyminded: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...it didn't start today cheesy cheesy cheesy u insult ur fellow men normally coming to me , u are insulting my body parts because I'm a woman ...were is your sense of oneness n humanity, this thing u did caused a great sex war 190million years b4 Adam , n the ladies won with no casualties grin women are important youngman

Lol, you think you're a model worthy of emulation? To tell you your level of thinking is still trying to rise up to the sea bed of the deepest oceans. I'm sure your eyes were foggy and that's why you didn't peruse my comments carefully. The essence of knowledge is to make understand and not confuse. The religions you blasted are clearly defined. But your own theory lacks root and is already wavering to critical thinking and sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.