Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210991 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IprintMONEY: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

I dey road dey rob with CHIBUDOLLAR a d winnerly.
Money no dey fall form tree

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrMrsFunmi(f): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Exactly! It's what he wants.
I was surprised though because given how troublesome he is one would think he was the dominating type inside and out
His love for you must be the mad kind for him to beg openly like that with BigCownhorn standing in his shadow

Wonders shall never end.
I see that stuff all the time overseas but found it hard believing a grown African man will ever beg desperately for it.
That's exactly what i saw here with my two eyes

Lolz!

but my own is not as bad and pathetic as yours were Khiaa as been wearing strapon to fvck your ass out.
and you also drink and swallow her pee
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2022
IprintMONEY:

I dey road dey rob with CHIBUDOLLAR a d winnerly.
Money no dey fall form tree

DrMrsFunmi:
but my own is not as bad and pathetic as yours were Khiaa as been wearing strapon to fvck your ass out.
and you also drink and swallow her pee

Khiaa is in the US while I'm in Lagos
Pervert,

Stop disgracing your family by repeating thing you so enjoy

Your case is so terrible it's an abomination but you don't even know.

It's a new day go and start begging sisterfire to flog your asshole. Hope you see as she dey laugh you up there shocked

Oh, and do your really need another moniker to talk trash here?
All the women dey laugh you and you still no dey shame?

Stop derailing sisterfire's thread with your perversion!!!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrMrsFunmi(f): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Pervert,

who the hell is iluvMAMAv?
does that name ring a bell to you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
who the hell is iluvMAMAv?
does that name ring a bell to you?

I don't talk to perverts you know
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrMrsFunmi(f): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Pervert,

Your case is so terrible it's an abomination but you don't even know.

It's a new day go and start begging sisterfire to flog your asshole. Hope you see as she dey laugh you up there shocked

Oh, and do your really need another moniker to talk trash here?
All the women dey laugh you and you still no dey shame?

Stop derailing sisterfire's thread with your perversion!!!
see jealousy grin
at least sisterfire i go take eye see am but your khiaa is imaginary as she is poverty stricken broke ass and low life in US who can't afford 2 square meals in a day. you sef your poverty no be here so how you go take afford visa fly go US go see that poor church rat?
I laugh you

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
see jealousy grin
at least sisterfire i go take eye see am but your khiaa is imaginary as she is poverty stricken broke ass and low life in US who can't afford 2 square meals in a day. you sef your poverty no be here so how you go take afford visa fly go US go see that poor church rat?
I laugh you

You are a submissive... a PERVERT!
Even the poorest of poor church rats will spit on you.

I won't dignify you with another response today

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
IprintMONEY:
bro they already confirmed that u are a chronic gambler and u will use money for gambling, betnaija and co are all Richer then me, I can't be contributing my hard earned money to them , so , sorry I can't assist you for now.

XYZ told you and you called it confirmation........does that make sense??

I honestly find it stupid for people to believe what they hear online about someone when it's negative.....the other time... some bastard threatened to arrest me with the DSS when I blasted him ...... for doubting my sincerity despite all I had told him.....dude ,you're brainwashed by SisterFire so if she tells you I'm a kidnapper , you will say she's right.... ask STARKENNETH..... we're in a similar situation because we've both suffered from baseless allegations.....so,yeah, I will never sound pleasant to bastards that see negative things about me as true online..... tell the world I said that....... I have nothing to lose ..... repeat the same shit ..... I won't die regretting...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IprintMONEY: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Omo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2022
IprintMONEY:
Omo shocked

Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by STARKENNETH(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Crystyano:

I honestly find it stupid for people to believe what they hear online about someone when it's negative.....the other time... some bastard threatened to arrest me with the DSS when I blasted him ...... for doubting my sincerity despite all I had told him.....dude ,you're brainwashed by SisterFire so if she tells you I'm a kidnapper , you will say she's right.... ask STARKENNETH..... we're in a similar situation because we've both suffered from baseless allegations.....so,yeah, I will never sound pleasant ..... I won't die regretting...

SO BRO UPON ALL WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS NEGATIVE VIBE FROM YOU MAKING YOU LOSE MANY OPPORTUNITIES,YOU STILL WON'T CHANGE,THE NICE MAN YOU JUST VIBRATED AT FOR NOTHING HAD WANTED TO HELP YOU,NOW YOU BLEW ANOTHER CHANCE OF GODSENT HELP,UPON ALL MY PREACHING TO YOU,WELL GOD KNOWS I ADVICED YOU RIGHTFULLY,I PRAY GOD HELPS YOU CHANGE.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by STARKENNETH(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
see jealousy grin
I laugh you
...humans stop arguing this thread is for enlightment please not for war .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrMrsFunmi(f): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...humans stop arguing this thread is for enlightment please not for war .
I'd love to see you snatch my soul.
I just want an experience of it.
Come and take my soul and I'm serious..
Sisterfire there's a comment you once made and it really bothered me.
it was about certain Christians and followers of Jesus, you said something like you have been seeing their inconsequential light and it appears so dim.
I don't know if you can remember that statement and I'd love you to clarify and expantiate on that.
can't locate the post I'd have quoted it here.
Also what do you mean by careless souls?
Can you throw more light on it?
I have so many questions bothering me

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Elanozy:

Can you help me with any amount of money?
...hellvictorinho stop ur begging on my thread at once...is obvious you are immuned to shame...
You refuse to listen to words of wisdom , when started this thread in 2020 didn't I shamed you to scum because of this begging attitude.

Difference between you and many here including iprintmoney isnt that they have and you don't have but because THEY HAVE SURVIVAL INSTINCT, HARDWORK & PERSEVERANCE AS THEIR ATTRIBUTES BUT YOU HAVE LAZINESS, IMMUNITY TO SHAME AND NO SPIRIT TO SUCCEED no tanks to gambling which destroys zeals in humans and also crushes little HARDWORK in you

Listen my shame immunized son, I was 13yrs old when I ran out from my parents house because they wanted to lock me up to die because they think I am a satanic daughter. I didn't go about begging but as a student of universal codes ...I used what I had to put food in my young stomach and go to school thanks to Mr kelechi who housed me, fvcked me( I like it ok) and also trained me in school till after my SS3 when I upgraded and left him, I still respect him as my dad ( same way I see a horned snake as dad rather than Jehova) . And don't say I did that because I was a female... I know their are repercussions for any bad decision we took in life not just talking according to religious side... Before I take that step I knew already I will be punished by nature, so as time goes by I laid low to receive it which came to me in full force ...y did I risk karma that way? because I don't want to appear as a weak beggar...many will say someone will help u if u are determined and why do u do that? The people I know calls me a Mami water child, so they won't help me ...I slept in the schoolroom for a week , manuvered rapists and while been eaten by crazy mosquitoes until I washed up in my friend's place and decided seduce 3 married men and 2 fell for me...those 2 saved me from dying because our pastor holyghost ministry said marine queen will take me that I will die in shame.( I used my brain to avert their power of coincidence)

People lie about things!
Difference between me and girls like mercy eke , senator Stella oduah feeling they are the greatest hardworkers is that...
(1) They hide steps they took forever for blessing to come while I say I did this and that for me to acquire a house from a good company so you all shud know reality spares no soul or god.

(2) they are scared of religious society which said sleeping with 10 bloodtasty-occultic men and women to be at the top is sinful, while I fear no religious stereotype .

You use what u have to get what u need
Bigcowhorn might have internet tricks up his sleeves and his brains to get what he needs.
Iprintmoney might use have HARDWORK and resilience working from niger to zakibiam to put food on his stomach for the meantime.
Little sisterfire of 14yrs as confused as she is used what she has to avoid begging so doing hurting karma by sleeping with 2 married men ,did karma say she is a kid let me forgive her? No , he didn't everywomen wants my husbands and most times they cry girls can't just let them be no matter how they try, I will smile cos I know is my fault,not theirs ...MANY DULL GIRLS IN MY SHOE WILL SAY IS A SATANIC ATTACK OR THAT THEIR HUSBANDS ARE USELESS CHEATS, BUT I DIDN'T because I KNEW HOW UNIVERSE WORKS...I SAW THAT COMING, DIS GUYS WILL GO AS FAR AS ARRESTING THOSE GIRLS JUST TO MAKE ME HAPPY BUT VIVIAN MUST SERVE HER PUNISHMENT..

Hellvictorinho uses lack of shame he has to try and get what he needs , yes we have seen many saying they gave him money but he is ungrateful Nye Nye Nye... Truely u might be a millionaire through begging but absorb the shame coming from it .
Beggars are seen as conquered souls ,just like how conquered religious souls beg my dad Satan Jehovah for husbands and money .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

I'd love to see you snatch my soul.
I just want an experience of it.
Come and take my soul and I'm serious..
Sisterfire there's a comment you once made and it really bothered me.
it was about certain Christians and followers of Jesus, you said something like you have been seeing their inconsequential light and it appears so dim.
I don't know if you can remember that statement and I'd love you to clarify and expantiate on that.
can't locate the post I'd have quoted it here.
Also what do you mean by careless souls?
Can you throw more light on it?
I have so many questions bothering me
... coincidentally I am husbandsnatcha (my main account) .
Honey kiss I will not only snatch ur soul but lock it in my abandoned afterlife desert ( 100,000yrs before modern 6ft creation upon earth ) but stop fighting kh.ia and bigcowh.orn. Bigcowhorn forgive her please. ...this place is for wisdom not fighting how will intellectuals I respect like ahasco, phillipson02 , sharpwriter, dazzlingd , a001 tloc( awol or don't understand me anymore) ,edmundantes see all this? Damnit!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrMrsFunmi(f): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
SisterFire:
... coincidentally I am husbandsnatcha (my main account) .
Honey kiss I will not only snatch ur soul but lock it in my abandoned afterlife desert ( 100,000yrs before modern 6ft creation upon earth ) but stop fighting kh.ia and bigcowh.orn. Bigcowhorn forgive her please. ...this place is for wisdom not fighting how will intellectuals I respect like ahasco, phillipson02 , sharpwriter, dazzlingd , a001 tloc( awol or don't understand me anymore) ,edmundantes see all this? Damnit!
okay I will stop fighting those people you mentioned only if they will stop trolling and insulting you as I can't just see how my queen is being trolled by low lives.
anyway so how do we meet so I'll give you my soul or can you snatch it right from where you are? you're free my queen.
now my soul is yours, take it kiss
now I have one question to ask you about soul travel (astral projection)
do you believe in it?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
okay I will stop fighting those people you mentioned only if they will stop trolling and insulting you as I can't just see how my queen is being trolled by low lives.
anyway so how do we meet so I'll give you my soul or can you snatch it right from where you are? you're free my queen.
do you believe in it?
...me and Bigcowhorn is friends now , I will never in my life be friends with the American she-maggot so let's avoid it as our tolerance can take us...
Astral projection needs a medium ,we rise by lifting others ...I will explain later..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrMrsFunmi(f): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...me and Bigcowhorn is friends now , I will never in my life be friends with the American she-maggot so let's avoid it as our tolerance can take us...
Astral projection needs a medium ,we rise by lifting others ...I will explain later..
khiaa is a useless animal so she deserves to be referred as an "it"
tell me about Christians light that you saw that you said they were so dim.
I'm dying to learn from you my queen

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
STARKENNETH:

SO BRO UPON ALL WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS NEGATIVE VIBE FROM YOU MAKING YOU LOSE MANY OPPORTUNITIES,YOU STILL WON'T CHANGE,THE NICE MAN YOU JUST VIBRATED AT FOR NOTHING HAD WANTED TO HELP YOU,NOW YOU BLEW ANOTHER CHANCE OF GODSENT HELP,UPON ALL MY PREACHING TO YOU,WELL GOD KNOWS I ADVICED YOU RIGHTFULLY,I PRAY GOD HELPS YOU CHANGE.

You are confused... that's why..... the man had already changed his mind before I blasted him
..stop praying and preaching....that doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hi ladies and gents
I just read fewthings you wrote about yourself .so let me ask my question on the double.
What is universal codes

Because of this universal codes you made that decision at 14, how does it connect?

Someone told me you said blood of pastors makes you climax s******y

If you try to enchant me I will leave it our page
�� mrs sisterfire

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Crystyano:

I honestly find it stupid for people to believe what they hear online about someone when it's negative.....the other time... some bastard threatened to arrest me with the DSS when I blasted him ...... for doubting my sincerity despite all I had told him.....dude ,you're brainwashed by SisterFire so if she tells you I'm a kidnapper , you will say she's right.... ask STARKENNETH..... we're in a similar situation because we've both suffered from baseless allegations.....so,yeah, I will never sound pleasant to bastards that see negative things about me as true online..... tell the world I said that....... I have nothing to lose ..... repeat the same shit ..... I won't die regretting...
...Are you the wole calling me all sort of devilish name in Ghana forum?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...Are you the wole calling me all sort of devilish name in Ghana forum?

I can never be Wole or whatever that means to the manifestations of absurdity......cursed be the day I was born..... furrrk the day I will die .... don't pretend to care when you hear that I'm gone. ... you have added to my sorrow and agony.... you have contributed to my misery by accusing me wrongly ..... I wish I was never exposed to these things.......bury me in my lines ......
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

This useless submissive with a woman's moniker you still dey talk?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
do you believe in it?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The mighty redpiller turned simp turned submissive

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by khiaa(f): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

This useless submissive with a woman's moniker you still dey talk?
That's one of the Cockroach's many monikers.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by khiaa(f): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

Uckfay ouyay itchbay!!!
Tupidsay horeway!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2022
khiaa:

That's one of the Cockroach's many monikers.

I don't think so,, babe.
The talking pattern is Satanist style... very reckless and boastful not calm.
Unless he passed it on to her very recently which will be a mistake

Satanist is a submissive after all
Which explains his demonic character online

Very rare and interesting character.
Forward and high handed to hid e the skeletons in his cupboard
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 7:20am On Jan 13, 2022
khiaa:

Uckfay ouyay itchbay!!!
Tupidsay horeway!!!

Hiding behind a foreign Language to be a bad girl. grin grin grin

DrMrsFunmi them don finish you and them use skill do am.
If you can tell me the Language she used right there and what it means I'll give you $3k
I mean audio 3k grin grin grin grin

Let me give you a clue... the first letter in the name of the language begins with L and it is closely related to another language spoken by many in the southern part of the USA

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TechSpecialist(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2022
@sisterfire surrender to the Lordship of Jesus before it is too late.
Repent and believe the gospel
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrMrsFunmi(f): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Hiding behind a foreign Language to be a bad girl. grin grin grin

DrMrsFunmi them don finish you and them use skill do am.
If you can tell me the Language she used right there and what it means I'll give you $3k
I mean audio 3k grin grin grin grin

Let me give you a clue... the first letter in the name of the language begins with L and it is closely related to another language spoken by many in the southern part of the USA
keep your 3k and use it to feed your starving mother, heard she's dying slowly with malnutrition.
the animal khiaa is referring to her mother with the Latin language of animals like her "fvck you bitch"

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.