Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (209244 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Leiylau:
I am lei not lee or jet li
Do you know about him ?
Yes he is one of the first god king that flew in on earth billions yrs back.
He invented freezer and air conditioner with a human like sister fire said .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Phillipson02:
Yes he is one of the first god king that flew in on earth billions yrs back.
He invented freezer and air conditioner with a human like sister fire said .
���I am glad to be here this is much interesting my eyes are heavy I want nap.
Goodnight kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Leiylau:

2 When I came to Ulli In anumbre , I used left hand for a service and they said is not only abomination but naturally wrong. What Have u to say according to universal codes?

The universal code does not care about the hand in which you give things to another. Humans and the gods created those laws according to their desire or beliefs, especially Allah who rebuked anyone who used his or her left to give the Quran. That's my 1kobo sister will do justice to your question (122M X 106L) 29012022
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ahasco:

The universal code does not care about the hand in which you give things to another. Humans and the gods created those laws according to their desire or beliefs, especially Allah who rebuked anyone who used his or her left to give the Quran. That's my 1kobo sister will do justice to your question
...which one Kobo? That is $5000 answer my dear.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Leiylau:
Don't flatter yourself ma?
angry

1 You talked so much about daughters ,who are they?
... They are leagues of females which isn't trinity , in ancient times female trinities don't stand much ...but daughters I talked of were nephilim daughters of mother earth , winged Red nephilim serpent females , females created by mother earth with fish members , I was the second in command after a red nephilim...All this after happened after I stopped being seraphxxxxæim.
Some of those female nephilims made that city of Atlantis.

2 When I came to Ulli In anumbre , I used left hand for a service and they said is not only abomination but naturally wrong. What Have u to say according to universal codes?
... Condemning ur left hand is like condemning your anus ,without your anus no one can live more than a month so is your lefthand which compliments the right .
This left hand stereotyping started with the coming of the missionaries both Islam and christianity. " That word sitted at the right hand of the father did this damage when many are trying to appreciate their left hands.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
ErepaTV:
Hello SisterFire. When are you going to discuss about wealth?
... Without discussion on sudden acquisition of wealth through organ harvesting ...we shall talk of how to be a multi-millionaire in your blackworld ( not my world )
According to universal codes aka light movement in a dark continent ie making wealth without ur dreams.
1: Avoid gambling because it kills ur zeal for resilience, destroys future benefactors, burns down bridge that would have linked u to greatness
2: Allow your HARDWORK pay you cos with steady HARDWORK without pretense no one knows eyes watching
3: Be a good brain user ( with meditations ) cos No soul uses A good brain user spiritually or physically , but a brain user uses peoples brains eg Pastor adeboye, pastor oyedepo , pastor Chris all this humans knows the power in Religion against non brain users ...and they shoot their shots.
4: know the value of money cos when u do this you shall know politics is but a dead game against the populace , You don't have to know politics when u aren't eating from it , If you aren't Igbo befriend them though some are pompous and stop hoping on politicians cos hoping on them for endorsement brings poverty to u forever. Hatred majority of igbos have for politics is because politics which Yorubas think will make all Yorubas rich is same thing that igbos think that will make all igbos poor ,see hausas whom hope on politics( movement brought by Allah to enrich the hausas and make their enemies down south poor ) you can see the percentage that a rich and poor. Know the value of money and curse on politics which is a distraction to been a billionaire.
5: Understand what truely is wealth because when you do all problems shall be answereth when an opportunity came calling... I know u don't know what I mean but I will give u an example you might be a millionaire ( worth 500million) by 50 with money you can claim 22 , funny isn't it
6: LET THIS THINKING NOT LEAVE UR SOUL
(I) I RATHER MAKE MONEY OR DIE TRYING
(II) A POOR MAN IS BUT A NON-EXISTING TART
(III) WITH MONEY A FOOL CALLS THE WISEST MAN A BLOODY FOOL
(1V) NO JUSTICE FOR A POOR MAN NOT IN MY WORLD
(V) POVERTY SHALL NEVER ENTER MY SOUL
AND WHEN IT ENTERS UR SOUL I AM POOR FOREVER.
(V1) I CURSE MY DAD TO HELL SINCE HE DOSENT BLAME HIMSELF FOR MY PREDICAMENT

(
7: Remember the golden rule/karma in every thing you do to make money ... because remembering it might give you a second life line or chance when karma cames knocking .
8: Swear by ur soul that your children won't taste poverty because swearing this sets you on a side of wisdom ,since you plan on turning ur future children to millionaire by urself and urself alone then they shall call u their god then u shall dine with gods grin
9: Never give up on ur talent cos u never can tell who likes ur voice , ur ear as u sing, ur tongue , ur height as u sing...truely I tell u age isn't a barrier to talent .
10: Be humble and calculative like a dog never can tell a long last moment
11: Don't talk much or sing most about poverty so ur helper won't think u are desperate.
12: Avoid Religion like a plague , Be honorable and honest cos that's the code of great immortals .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
he couldn't handle it when I finally unleashed hell on his head. The head made him beg like.a useless looser that he is. Well I am out anytime he shows up just type Satan or satanist and I will come put him where he belongs *My toilet

I fear this world . My dear tanks once more , your reward is on the way.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sweet mama a ghanaian is repeatedly calling you a daughter of the fallen angel, I think he is absolutely right?
I need your say maama

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ruggedboych: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
he couldn't handle it when I finally unleashed hell on his head. The head made him beg like.a useless looser that he is. Well I am out anytime he shows up just type Satan or satanist and I will come put him where he belongs *My toilet

See who's bragging, runaway coward, face people who are more deadly than you and leave innocent children alone, you have not seen anything yet, by the time I am done with you, you'll beg for mercy.... Your name means nothing to me because you have no power at all

Foolish Satanist
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SatanicLunatic: 6:05am On Jan 29, 2022
ruggedboych:

See who's bragging, runaway coward, face people who are more deadly than you and leave innocent children alone, you have not seen anything yet, by the time I am done with you, you'll beg for mercy.... Your name means nothing to me because you have no power at all

Foolish Satanist
i no dey brag. The same way I will end u online is the same way I will end u in real like. If them born u well just dm me or drop your number. If you drop your number and them no pick u up 30 mins from when u drop your number and transfer you to alagbon may all those hungry blood thirsty olokpa waste u like useless fowl wey u be , I will deactivate from Nairaland for ever. Like I always say , I have the financial power and connection and madness to mute scumbags like u anytime anyday and anywhere. cool cool cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ruggedboych: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
i no dey brag. The same way I will end u online is the same way I will end u in real like. If them born u well just dm me or drop your number. If you drop your number and them no pick u up 30 mins from when u drop your number and transfer you to alagbon may all those hungry blood thirsty olokpa waste u like useless fowl wey u be , I will deactivate from Nairaland for ever. Like I always say , I have the financial power and connection and madness to mute scumbags like u anytime anyday and anywhere. cool cool cool

Lol, you have financial power and connection and yet still ranting like a baby here Oboy abi foolish Satan you dull me too much, I thought I was dealing with a real man, little did I know I was dealing with a weakling and ignoramus who may be living his miserable life in one pathetic remote village. Grow up man, you can't be answering Satanist and we calm as Dove.

Show your power already you pathetic demon and send a DM, lemme put you on a wheelchair like I did to someone here and I am sure his life will never remain the same again grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SatanicLunatic: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2022
ruggedboych:

Lol, you have financial power and connection and yet still ranting like a baby here Oboy abi foolish Satan you dull me too much, I thought I was dealing with a real man, little did I know I was dealing with a weakling and ignoramus who may be living his miserable life in one pathetic remote village. Grow up man, you can't be answering Satanist and we calm as Dove.

Show your power already you pathetic demon and send a DM, lemme put you on a wheelchair like I did to someone here and I am sure his life will never remain the same again grin cheesy
cultist wey dey fear. No better OT at all. Stop to dey derail this thread with your childish rants. Like I always told u , I never get your time. Go and ask people wey I get their time, I make sure they either become suicidal or just leave Nairaland, I can give u examples like winnerly, chibudollar, BigCowH0rn etc etc , the list goes on. Go and check those people's post I mentioned, they are chief trolls wey most Nairalanders dey avoid but when them jam me I humble them. I never get your time Mr rat. But trust me, I go get your time very soon when I see that u are savage enough. cool cool

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ErepaTV: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... Without discussion on sudden acquisition of wealth through organ harvesting ...we shall talk of how to be a multi-millionaire in your blackworld ( not my world )

Thank you SisterFire..

What about in your world cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Enchantress what av u to say here about this craziness coming from a woman?
And She talks more like low budget you!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ruggedboych: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
cultist wey dey fear. No better OT at all. Stop to dey derail this thread with your childish rants. Like I always told u , I never get your time. Go and ask people wey I get their time, I make sure they either become suicidal or just leave Nairaland, I can give u examples like winnerly, chibudollar, BigCowH0rn etc etc , the list goes on. Go and check those people's post I mentioned, they are chief trolls wey most Nairalanders dey avoid but when them jam me I humble them. I never get your time Mr rat. But trust me, I go get your time very soon when I see that u are savage enough. cool cool

Hunty Tiwa Savage, we have seen you, running your mouth like tap while a jew man in real life, I have seen how small girls dealt with you mercilessly here and I asked myself do you even worth my time, why I am fighting a lunatic like you who's not even upto the boys I have groomed and trained, maybe I should just apply the advice a guy gave me here, that 'Satanist is a piglet who lives in a mud, don't indulge him in his dirty mud" coward baby Satanist you never worth my time, I think I am done with your stupidity
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2022
ruggedboych:

Hunty Tiwa Savage, we have seen you, running your mouth like tap while a jew man in real life, I have seen how small girls dealt with you mercilessly here and I asked myself do you even worth my time, why I am fighting a lunatic like you who's not even upto the boys I have groomed and trained, maybe I should just apply the advice a guy gave me here, that 'Satanist is a piglet who lives in a mud, don't indulge him in his dirty mud" coward baby Satanist you never worth my time, I think I am done with your stupidity
...it's ok my dear ! Forgive him let's have a new beginning
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SatanicLunatic: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
ruggedboych:

Satanist you never worth my time, I think I am done with your stupidity
this is the stupid line all of u use when I want to start having your time grin.
When I was busy making Benjamins u where quoting me all over the place , now wey u want dey get your time small small you wan run. The funny thing here is that when I start , I don't care whether u are attacking not, I just attack. Even if you are dead, I still don't give a Bleep , I will keep shooting your corpse. So wait Mr cultist , I dey come for u and I promise u say u go either deactivate or become suicidal like winnerly cool cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SatanicLunatic: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
SisterFire:
lol forgive who? Lol. What he needs to do is to stop derailing the thread. But. I know how to do that, I did it to bigcowhorn, I will take him to another thread and drag him like I drag I pass my neighbor generator wey plug don spoil cool cool

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
lol forgive who? Lol. What he needs to do is to stop derailing the thread. But. I know how to do that, I did it to bigcowhorn, I will take him to another thread and drag him like I drag I pass my neighbor generator wey plug don spoil cool cool
...so stop bantering with him my dear.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ruggedboych: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
this is the stupid line all of u use when I want to start having your time grin.
When I was busy making Benjamins u where quoting me all over the place , now wey u want dey get your time small small you wan run. The funny thing here is that when I start , I don't care whether u are attacking not, I just attack. Even if you are dead, I still don't give a Bleep , I will keep shooting your corpse. So wait Mr cultist , I dey come for u and I promise u say u go either deactivate or become suicidal like winnerly cool cool

No be for mouth alaye, go ask chumza what I personally did to him, I am not bragging. We are not of the same level, you don already cast for here, if I take your matter serious it will just take me 48 hours to track you down but you don't worth it bitch
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ruggedboych: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
SisterFire:

Sisterfire I need to deal with that bastard, are you not seeing the way he bullies innocent girls and cause them alot of emotional trumma, he's a sadist and we don't need bittered souls on this forum, he's an imposter too. I will give him run not just here but in Nigeria, anywhere he is
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
ruggedboych:

Sisterfire I need to deal with that bastard, are you not seeing the way he bullies innocent girls and cause them alot of emotional trumma, he's a sadist and we don't need bittered souls on this forum, he's an imposter too. I will give him run not just here but in Nigeria, anywhere he is
... Is a lie ! He bullies no innocent girl. Stay out of this childish gibberish ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ruggedboych: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... Is a lie ! He bullies no innocent girl. Stay out of this childish gibberish ,

Sisterfire are you challenging me now, hey!!! You better stay away from this fight because you have no idea how is started
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SatanicLunatic: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
SisterFire:
please. Leave that bastard , he is saying I bully females but u just look at how he is coming at u here. Now who is the real female billy cheesy cheesy
You say how khia attacked me , it won't have taken me anything to get back at her, but that is not my nature, I don't fight or bully females, I see them as precious beings that should be protected. I also.dont fight with any guy I presume to be weak. The reason why I haven't taken the rugged bastard serious is because I see him as a weak gay. I will have his time when I see that he is stubborn enough.

As a satanist , it is against our ethics to step on toes or oppress the weak. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by daharry(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
this thread is turning to sh*t... matured babies everywhere...
mention me when you borrow some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
ruggedboych:

Sisterfire are you challenging me now, hey!!! You better stay away from this fight because you have no idea how is started
...Go and fight outside not on my thread. Go outside my thread and sort urselves out ok?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
daharry:
this thread is turning to sh*t... matured babies everywhere...
mention me when you borrow some sense.
...They do it because I am a female!
And Watch ur tongue please my thread isn't a shit angry
If you abandon my thread because is a piece of shit ,don't think I am losing ... You humans should learn how to take responsible for once ...If you think is none of ur business but that of sisterfire then you are worst than ur black immortals who claims is none of my business except fela oluwabisçu none has ever felt responsible for black dullness and backwardness.

Funny enough Look at the dull fellows called christians ,when an antichrist or atheist comes to educate them ,they all feel responsible and ashamed when the troll* suceeds in stopping their opium of the masses ,but here supposed wise soul thinks if troll suceeds that I am the loser not everyone. Excuse me don't think this is a novel angle
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
please. Leave that bastard , he is saying I bully females but u just look at how he is coming at u here. Now who is the real female billy cheesy cheesy
You say how khia attacked me , it won't have taken me anything to get back at her, but that is not my nature, I don't fight or bully females, I see them as precious beings that should be protected. I also.dont fight with any guy I presume to be weak. The reason why I haven't taken the rugged bastard serious is because I see him as a weak gay. I will have his time when I see that he is stubborn enough.

As a satanist , it is against our ethics to step on toes or oppress the weak. cool cool cool
... at the bolded , Who is this ?
I love this ur word , please change ur name to antichrist , Satan is a cursed name upon earth but antichrist are those favoured by nature . Just look at ur principle ...keep it up that's what I call honour ,and what 200million Nigerians calls cowardice" in their souls if u avoid a weak person u are then a coward x 10...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
ErepaTV:

Thank you SisterFire..

... This happens in my world every minute and those from ur world will think we are mad coincidentally these guys might be leagues of red serpent or Reptilians u know ( I've 2b confidential ) ...in my world your 6ft education is a distraction and a total rubbish ...I am a dropout of civil engineering ( waste of 3yrs ), billgate is a dropout , bezos dropout , Zuckerberg a dropout ... Buffet no higher education with the south African. Not that I am saying I am a billionaire , no but Religion which is a distraction makes u humans poor from birth, That's y Universal codes are necessary... So u know when u waste ur precious time.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
I find this very interesting

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
ErepaTV:

Thank you SisterFire..

...Let's put it this way* Gamosçu wakes up from coma after 200yrs and ask neph how do I get wealth?
I will tell him " welcome back to life Gamo , but this ur question looks weird but I will try " Can you still remember your talent ?
Gamo answers ! Yes , I mastered instruments of all kinds with my mouth.
And I will say " Go and meet headman of your society down 45°N I can help you reach him with my seduction skills and tell him u are my son from a blue nephilim . Then he shall sponsor you to create good instruments from ur mouth to the machineand you can pay him 50% always ...you can pay me 10% and I will link u with men with my seduction skills , don't mind I have my illusion tricks to alter my size and looks , please when u do so don't get greedy or I eliminate u before ur head comes for u , Remember continuity is the key and avoid your females so u can concentrate and get a trust from the head.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ahasco:
I find this very interesting
...Dark matters alters you positively sometimes negatively , when our sun embraces dark matters then u shall see all the 8 realms present in ur physical realms then we shall have 2 or 3 fake suns then 20 fake moons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.