Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208518 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gentlebuka:

I thought you said your other body is in the Fridge or do you still have access to it Ma'am?
...no my darling I made reference to female nephilims because I am one though in a human body .
I have no access to my body ,but universal codes way of life of those u call immortals is what reflects in my behaviours most times ...now as Vivian, im a human who remember how ancient women like immortal goddess of Ethiopia and Sudan called Sheba married 10 red serpents, 6 anakhims , 4 nibiruscú nephilims and a winged immortal sulmaan aka sumeria s|olh•agai you call Solomon and Saul like a novice.
All this husbands of great queen Sheba are so proud to be her husbands AND NO SOUL SEES HER LIKE A LovePeddler BUT THE REAL FEMALE ODOGWU ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gentlebuka:

Why was it necessary for him to try to use your daughter's in the first place? If your ex was willingly selling organs to rich old billionaires, then at least he would have been free to choose which organ to sell and which not to. Why did he have to contemplate selling his own daughter's organ?
... My dear don't make me laugh grin grin I am exposing secrets no one knows nothing about ...as a UC upholder I shall do it , if they come for me then I take it they are ignorant of ancient terror great seraphim first female ever in a triangle not just ordinary triangle but triangle of the most selfish , overambitious , wicked and bloodsucking programmers HOLY TRIANGLE OF YAHWEH , ALLAH AND SERA ... ebuka listen to what I want to tell u no pastor knows this , not even the politicians but the middlemen called grandmasters thought the act of illusions , coincidence and manipulations.
80% of ur real ritual confraternities are owned by satanists order and 18% by exterrisials compiling bodies not only body parts for fuel, nutrition and unknown reasons
Who are these satanists orders? men ! 6ft men who study the use of satanism which upheld fear in the minds of tiny humans forever... without these fears they plant on u from Vatican, Canterbury , illuminati , luciferian temples , redeem church, Abbassimia witchcraft and many occultic coven they ( satanists ) are absolutely powerless.

My husband ( he is still and I don't call him ex ) was naive of this when he went for money making rituals during his struggling in life when he heard someone has married me ...he brought a soul , sacrificed it and they claim lord Shivå mårankantashi has taken the soul but is all lies , the body parts are butchered and the organs are transported to London by a grandmaster who was a military brigadier then it will be sold for £2,000,000 and £500,000 pounds will be given to the grandmaster the remaining to the lords( founders in London, Russia, us and Japan ) which he will then change £500,000 to naira ,give £400,000 naira equivalent to my bighead husband ie N322,000,000 and grandmaster earns N80,000,000, and my husband shall tank great lord Shivå for his extravaganza( Shivå don't even know about the satanic bullshits but when he knows he kills them all) euuuw ,after 2 or 3 sacrifices, To make it look more satanic and to taste your zeal to paper chase ,they will ask u to bring ur loved ones ...then you shall remember the gift of Satan " bring a head and take a head weta isi bia were isi " That's not even the behaviour of Jehovah the satan but behaviours of evil geniuses who started satanic fellowship in east Europe .
Gentlebuka if they tell a man who seeks money that the cult is mere organ business " You won't fear them , you won't even respect the grandmaster who tells u lie he is a demon in a human body " don't let brainless Nollywood Deceive u ,
They have many gifted tricks up their sleeves they don't give u money directly but make it more spiritual to instill fear in you " they have train experts who tracks u , throw in a sleeping gas or inject it on u with a gun then open ur door like a thief " plant ur money N500,000,000 then ran away ...when u wake you shout and when sisterfire talks u tell her spirituality is real like a fool.
How do they know ur love ones? Their Experts tracks everything about u that's y grandmasters has at least 25% of the main money of a person.
We have occult for money and protection , for money is mainly organ harvesting and for protection is mainly owned by a gifted who mastered telepathic illusions and solar illusions... You pay him millions and billions to teleport u from one point to another or teaches u tricks of the rays , but you have that pay or submit a good family body for organ business and he takes all the money ,

I have a feeling you are lying here Runesh just to make it seem like this organ business is done solely with humans and there isn't any form of Alien or otherworldly entity involved. Prove me wrong Runesh, prove me wrong.
... I am not lying my dear ...as far as Im in Africa I side no one but UC , I was in Ghana castigating Nigerians and they asked me arent u a nigerian ...and the question looks so stupid because no difference from Ghana and Nigeria , Cameroun and Nigeria ...you all are sick and needs help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2022
BiafraOrDie:
hi do you have any information on koyyes asides from her picture that AmaraTasha sent to me?
I need her name and location, no need for job or company address cos it's obvious she's jobless
...please I don't have her details and I don't like wat she is doing here, this is a thread for wise humans...

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:21am On Feb 16, 2022
My mum sisterfire has been banned and another of her account banned till 2033,
Is it wickedness, hate or jealousy ? No one knows.
Fear female "alleluia" mods

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2022
ReportToMods:

I heard you're now feeling lonely after Imamofviolence killed your husband bigcowhorn..
I'm pretty sure you miss his dick.

@Khiaa

Babe, leave this guy be and enjoy your beautiful self on Nigeria online!
Happy Val baby.
Love you! kiss kiss kiss

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Amatarasha:
My mum sisterfire has been banned and another of her account banned till 2033,
Is it wickedness, hate or jealousy ? No one knows.
Fear female "alleluia" mods

grin grin grin

I know I said I wont comment with this moniker again but i just couldn't help it when I saw the going-ons all over nairaland.
All of you including Satanist.... all of you vs one Koyyes and she still made you cry.

grin grin grin grin

I remember the days when i used to defend you and your lot tirelessly like a fool.
I would've been at full war with this woman by now.. pursing her from thread to thread for days on end until she quits.

The Stupid BigCowHorn of old grin

But now I'm at rest with lots of time to concentrate on more meaningful stuff offline like.... wait for it.... eating garri and pawpaw seed 3 times a day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take care of yourself and good luck.

By the way, if you keep using Amatrasha's moniker koyyes will eventually figures it out. You speak and type way better English

Let me mind my pawpaw seed and garri business biko... grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

grin grin grin

I know I said I wont comment with this moniker again but i just couldn't help it when I saw the going-ons all over nairaland.
All of you including Satanist.... all of you vs one Koyyes and she still made you cry.

grin grin grin grin

I remember the days when i used to defend you and your lot tirelessly like a fool.
I would've been at full war with this woman by now.. pursing her from thread to thread for days on end until she quits.

The Stupid BigCowHorn of old grin

But now I'm at rest with lots of time to concentrate on other more meaningful stuff offline like.... wait for it.... eating garri and pawpaw seed 3 times a day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take care of yourself and good luck.

By the way, if you keep using Amatrasha's moniker and koyyes will eventually figures it out. You speak and type way better English

Let me mind my pawpaw seed and garri business grin.

Say what you want to say !
Know it that u did what know one did to sisterfire ?
So Amatarasha is an illiterate shey?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Amatarasha:
Say what you want to say !
Know it that u did what know one did to sisterfire ?
So Amatarasha is an illiterate shey?

Now you are sounding more like the girl and not the woman.
But it's still the woman trying.

Good luck and good bye.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
� kaniki kanakilo
From a hidden article at the books
Where is eastern sivar?
Respects to sisterfire
Mods unban her please

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Continuation from the hidden notes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Letter of the skept
Sisterfire I love you for what you are.
Secondly how you made available a thread about Universal codes.You call red serpent tribe whatever slimy a beautiful tribe ,more beautiful than humans , then I know u might made up stories of family when u are actually a higher non-human creature helping humans out in exposing things needed for our ears.I was reading your article were u nearly cried talking about a slimy alien Red serpent clan and I felt vibrations from ur personal outburst. truely you aren't human� You love joking and playing ,I put it to you that you are an alien running around humans on internet . Slitting Aliens loves doing that with all due respect , if u are actually human you won't be joking around when u have so much informations.I used some of your U/c tricks and it works , I actually play with demons in my dreams because of you sisterfire( tentacled Alien) . Winks .from xidi anhui

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Leiylau:
Letter of the skept
Secondly how you made available a thread about Universal codes.You call red serpent tribe whatever slimy a beautiful tribe ,more beautiful than humans , then I know u might made up stories of family when u are actually a higher non-human creature helping humans out in exposing things needed for our ears.I was reading your article were u nearly cried talking about a slimy alien Red serpent clan and I felt vibrations from ur personal outburst. truely you aren't human� You love joking and playing ,I put it to you that you are an alien running around humans on internet . Slitting Aliens loves doing that with all due respect , if u are actually human you won't be joking around when u have so much informations.I used some of your U/c tricks and it works , I actually play with demons in my dreams because of you sisterfire( tentacled Alien) . Winks .from xidi anhui
detective leeylau , she isnt an alien
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
sisterfire#
Someone wants 5 universe codes apart from the other 5 you gave Ebuka.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gentlebuka(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Leiylau:
Letter of the skept

@the bolded, what are you talking about Leiylau?

Well, can you send me a link to your post above? The one involving Aliens
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by khiaa(f): 2:14am On Feb 17, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

@Khiaa

Babe, leave this guy be and enjoy your beautiful self on Nigeria online!
Happy Val baby.
Love you! kiss kiss kiss
Right back at you sweetheart!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Amatarasha:
sisterfire#
Someone wants 5 universe codes apart from the other 5 you gave Ebuka.

UC96 Failure is the 90% rudiments of success
UC 97 fear no one but those who do you good and love you for love and kindness is what balances nature in ur world.

UC 98 Religious entities are brought down easily with dreams while non religious souls are brought down by their sudden love for Religion

UC 99 before forgiveness speak justice always failure to do this brings eternal pains on ur physical reality.

UC 100 peace is but a universal sham , think justice/equality and you won't hunger for peace.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Leiylau:
� kaniki kanakilo
From a hidden article at the books
Where is eastern sivar?
Respects to sisterfire
Mods unban her please
Sri Lanka parts of malaya
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gentlebuka(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gentlebuka(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gentlebuka good afternoon,

I am Amún S.u

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gentlebuka(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Amunethseranu:
Gentlebuka good afternoon,

I am Amún S.u
Runesh right?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gentlebuka:

It still doesn't add up Runesh. There is something that shows that at least some sort of supernatural beings get involved in this, and not even in 18% of the time, but 80%. So the main argument here is: is this 'business transaction' done strictly between humans (without any extraterrestrial involvement at all) or mainly between humans (but with some sort of extraterrestrial involvement in 80% of the cases)? Because come to think of it, what do humans need body parts for that they're willing to pay so much just for it? If I give you a human heart right now, would you be able to sell it for #300 million to a fellow human? You probably can't unless the person you are selling to will in turn sell it at a higher price to someone else (an extraterrestrial most likely, who I think probably has more need for such things)?

Please can you teach me how to perform telepathic and solar illusions? I want to be able to appear in my crush’s room when she is changing her undies (winks at her).

Runesh, please do well to reply my other posts

@ Amun•ethseranu

I am Amún S.u

3 elements are behind ritual killings

No 1 : Satanist who have organ empire worldwide

No 2: gifteds who runs No 1 business afflicted or not , while they give u protection.

No 3: Aliens who engage on No 1 to achieve an aim

Let's say ebuka is gifted in telepathy and since he is tired of bank troubles , he decided to open a security outlet to protect high and mighty with his telepathy power , since he hates Religion ,while doing it non religiously ,do you think he will last ?
No , he won't , every business has a tactic
...but when a gifted ebuka decides to be called ancient belzebuul 666 and his codes firm " EB security" becomes " brotherhood of blood , eternity and darkness " do you think he will be harmed ?
Likes of orji uzor kalu will want to pay 4billion for protection but ebuka shall want the money in 9 full human organs to make it look as if ancient belzebuul wants the bodies in his spiritual hell.
... If ebuka is stupid enough he will collect 4billion in cash and ur worshippers shall know u are a hungry nobody .
I have exposed this people enough lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gentlebuka:

Runesh right?
Amún S.u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.