Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210737 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vizconson:

You're not alone smiley

Please can you answer my questions when you feel better?

Anyway, let me keep on adding new ones:

8. Sometimes when I am awake or just about to sleep, I see things. It's just like an automatic-imagination. The imaginations just come into my head randomly, and they can stay for a few seconds, disappear and come back again, the same exact imagination, no changes--always vivid or near-vivid. But on this particular occasion that I am just about to describe, this vision is persistent. And this is how it goes:

Recently, whenever I think of asking you questions here, I always see a half-human, half-snake, fair lady in a water. From her head to her waist is human (normal human anatomy. I can see the details as I type this, which is a first for me because previously, I would just see what is above the ocean--usually her human body and a little bit of what is beneath it--her snake body) and the rest of her body is snake. The snake part is many feets tall (I'd estimate 35 ft), reaching the very depths of the ocean. I can see the body coiling at the depths of the ocean, but I cannot see the tail because from my point of view, the snake body is so long that there doesn't seem to be a tail anywhere around. I see that the tall snake body makes an abrupt end behind a small brown dome-shaped rock (I don't know whether to call it a rock because I touch it and it seems like a kind of metal. Whatever it is, it is roughly shaped like a dome) at the bottom of the ocean. I walk closer to the rock, I go behind it to take a look and I see that there is a spherical hole right behind the rock, and that in this hole, the snake's tail jots in and out occasionally. Alas, I can see her tail! I am surprised that she is very calm overall as a look at her entire body from beneath the ocean (maybe because I am used to snakes being hostile). Anyway, I peer inside the hole and I see an entire city or at least what looks like one, but a small one. It seems that the roof of the structures in there is the very bottom of the ocean itself. The walls are all dark-brown in color. I can see something that looks like windows and and something that looks like fire. My vision is faint here. I try to go inside the hole to take a better look but my body can't fit in, the hole is small. The lady gently puts her tail inside the hole again. This time, she does not remove it anymore so I can't see what's beneath the hole anymore. I am only left with a memory of what I had just seen. I try to lift her tail up so that I can look into the hole again but it is too heavy for me. Her snake body is dark-brown in color.

Update! I use all my strength to lift her tail out from the hole and the moment I succeeded, I put my face into the hole to take a look at the mini-city again. I observe the clear ground directly below the hole and I see a very flat dark-brown surface (at first, it is the only flat surface I can see in the city, and it happens to be located at the very center of the city, circular in shape. The city itself is roughly circular, or at least, so it seems), and at the center of the flat surface lays a glass lamp with a burning fire inside. As I observed, she tossed my body away from the hole with her tail and puts her tail inside the hole again.

I kneel at the ocean floor and desire to see what's beneath the hole again as this Being wouldn't allow me to do that in peace. Then my desire was fulfilled, I see that there is a flat passage leading to the circular center I had just decribed ealier. At the sides of the passage lie rough brown rocks built into a 70° perpendicular-shaped wall (by the left side, the rocks form what look exactly like a right-angled triangle |_\. By the right, it looks like a left-angled triangle /_|). The passage leads to a doorway that is perfectly square in shape but wider than normal doors. It is soo dark behind that door as I approach it. I approach it carefully and the moment I put my head behind the door, I see a vast row of stairs in all directions, I see walls and some pictures hung on the walls. I can now see that, by some means that I do not know yet, the staircase is all lighted up. Then I look up and see fire hanging on the roof of the staircase enclosure, carefully placed- no wonder the whole place is lighted up when you have gone inside the door. But still, the doorway itself appears very dark--an impossible-to-see-through-dark-- only when you approach it from the outside, but entirely clear like any other normal doorway when you approach it from the inside, so much so that you can clearly see the passage that leads to the circular center of the city that I described ealier when you stand just behind the door in a verge to step out (not step in). At this juncture, I do not want to go any further in my exploration, I want to sleep.

Coming to her body, her head looks exactly like the normal human head (remember that I said that she looks very human from head to waist) the hair on her head is wet with water and very dark brown- almost black, if not exactly black (I get mixed imagery here, sometimes when it seems that the hair is dry, it looks dark-brown, and when it's wet, it looks almost exactly black), wrapped around her skull. She is fair, and has a slender feminine face. I cannot describe the rest of her body for obvious reasons. But her belly is toned. I can see a sligh trace of what I would call a four-pack. Her human body is slender, not thin. And she is over-all fair in complexion. She looks 25.

Note: It's very important to note that there is no trace of water in this underground city, even though it is beneath the ocean. The floors and walls of the city look neither wet nor extremely dry (the walls, buildings and floors looks exactly like they all have just been perfectly mopped with water and a mop. That look you get after you have just finished carefully mopping a house--not too wet but not too dry either) and have a very consistent dark-brown color and not even a patch of a different color in sight, which makes the fire I saw earlier an important part of the whole 'vision' as it renders some sort of beauty to the overall dull look of this underground marvel of a city.

Runesh, I have seen several other things in the past, nearly vivid, so I could just have easily described them as I did the incident above but I have almost forgotten the details as they happened sometime in the past, though not very long ago. So my question is: what is this ability called?

My head is paining me right now ...but I don't know who is showing u me !!! That ocean isn't on earth but where my natural body sleeps from 1973, The downward bodypart isn't of serpent but fish (eel) because serpenyalims walks In 2 not crawl . All this is super complicated and it my corrupt u trying to explain.
This thread is dangerous one day u guys gonna see me naked In one of your trance. Haha smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
SisterFire:
grin grin grin grin FYI Many great humans in science ,inventors died through suicide " He died and no one saw his body " is always associated with these great men

As 4 me I have done that twice ( one deliberately ,another full hardiness ) ,
And you Owunabastard if I take you to vosod for 2mins you shall come back to earth to commit suicide or beat a Army general's favorite daughter to pulp right in his house...
My brain pounds due to party I attended so I might type with errors,

There have never been Peace upon earth since Yahweh Satan my dad flew in upon here , That's y I suggest death to those who are maltreated upon ,so they can get all the supernatural power from afterlife to deal with fools then gain that peace Alien to their souls on earth ...
Honestly have you wonder y most of your dreams are always on 400,000AD bases and you wake up crying to go back, You don't mind accepting death just to be in that dream? Are my right or lying ?
Truth is dream present future ,present and past to us , some future are life in afterlife which is death but u are dull to know it...
See leiylau's dream and verify ,
Some of u will die in ur dream and fall in love with a pretty creature who will love you till death and unconditionally and ur alarm wokes you up ,you will cry in ur soul , WHY ARE U CRYING, CAN ANYONE SHOW U THAT LOVE? IF YOU ARE PROMISED TO BE IN THAT DREAM FOR 50YRS U WILL AGREE, BUT YOU STILL DUMBLY FIGHT AGAINST SUICIDE! that dream is 10% of vosod where the atmosphere smells strongly of peace and unlimitation,

Some humans say suicide is for cowards ,this quote is a foolish man's wisdom quote . Any christian who commits suicide is a warrior because it takes a tiger soul for a man to take his life just to confront hellfire giving 100% christians sleepless night , including born again who are more scared of death , ... According to universal ethics your soul is yours do it what u want , u can naked ur soul or wear a cloth on it fearfully . But the cloth might not be URS due to elements selfishly want to feast on u and that is nature act anyway.

I read somewhere that there are force screens that have been placed around earth to trap souls from getting to vosod then wipe off their memories before sending them back to reincarnate here on earth again.

How true is this?
Is it something we should be worried about?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Amunethseranu:
My head is paining me right now ...but I don't know who is showing u me !!! That ocean isn't on earth but where my natural body sleeps from 1973, The downward bodypart isn't of serpent but fish (eel) because serpenyalims walks In 2 not crawl . All this is super complicated and it my corrupt u trying to explain.
This thread is dangerous one day u guys gonna see me naked In one of your trance. Haha smiley

Please explain better. You didn't say much. Type as many paragraphs. There's something I'm looking out for in your reply on this visconsin's comment

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Please explain better. You didn't say much. Type as many paragraphs. There's something I'm looking out for in your reply on this visconsin's comment
...I heard you ,and why do you cleaned ur sentence on me snapping my neck after here? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I read somewhere that there are force screens that have been placed around earth to trap souls from getting to vosod then wipe off their memories before sending them back to reincarnate here on earth again.

How true is this?
Is it something we should be worried about?
...That force lies in human brains
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

...and Why did you wanna know about that so much ? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...and Why did you wanna know about that so much ? cheesy

His Dream or trance reminds me of something that I might or might not have experienced way way back when I was very little.

You have to say everything you can possibly say on this pls. E get why.

Don't leave any stone unturned even if it might corrupt anyone. Say everything from beginning to end. I am looking out for something in your reply.

Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...That force lies in human brains

This is answer is a potential topic of discussion itself..

A human is dead. How is the brain still able to be functional to the soul after death?

If the force lies in human brains (which somehow still works with the soul after death), who put the force there?

You as a reincarnated higher being. Can that force trap you? Is there a possibility at all. Will you even see the force screen?

Assuming the force screen is real, how can one evade it?

Low-key suppose someone commits suicide to come back and take revenge here and the force screen traps the person. Wasted effort
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by chigoziri2403(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
..Oh I hate earth so much gush angry angry angry
What's your opinion about masturbation

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2022
chigoziri2403:

What's your opinion about masturbation
...Welcome my dear ♥

Nature can't be cheated though Religion wanted u to do so . Religion is the programming by wing humanoids or immortals used to trap the soul and minds of their creations against the will of their creator supreme WÆ•D!

Sex is sin and masturbation is greater sin and that dosent concern the force called nature . Trying to conserve ur sperm or vaginal fluids is worst than trying to conserve ur urine &
Instead of tricking nature with Religious mentality u will end of committing incest and other related abomination according to ur customary laws.
Chigoziri 28 a born again man who kept no girlfriend nor sexmates will decide to keep his dick no sex n no masturbation...lil did he knew he is on a keg of a gunpowder, his scrotal sac saturates and his niece is home alone with him at night ,no mum no aunty ,no dada...the rest is history.
He disdained homosexualism, and he is home alone bored and h0rny with a girlish cousin that came on holiday ...the rest is history.
His dick trembles at any sight of female skin and scrotal sac saturated , his blood sister ifeoma is home alone ...the rest is history
Aunty Jane came visiting and he is 31 now with a conserved sperm ,what did u think will happen ,when masturbation is a sin against the holyspirit that dosent forgive but Jesus forgives?

Instead to cheat nature you shall be disgraced at ur soul, Is on record that born again humans are more into incest than serial club guests.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Still looking out for your replies runesh
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Sisterfire, longest time. You're doing well. I've been following low key and have actually been assimilating everything. More battery to your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by chigoziri2403(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...Welcome my dear ♥

Nature can't be cheated though Religion wanted u to do so . Religion is the programming by wing humanoids or immortals used to trap the soul and minds of their creations against the will of their creator supreme WÆ•D!

Sex is sin and masturbation is greater sin and that dosent concern the force called nature . Trying to conserve ur sperm or vaginal fluids is worst than trying to conserve ur urine &
Instead of tricking nature with Religious mentality u will end of committing incest and other related abomination according to ur customary laws.
Chigoziri 28 a born again man who kept no girlfriend nor sexmates will decide to keep his dick no sex n no masturbation...lil did he knew he is on a keg of a gunpowder, his scrotal sac saturates and his niece is home alone with him at night ,no mum no aunty ,no dada...the rest is history.
He disdained homosexualism, and he is home alone bored and h0rny with a girlish cousin that came on holiday ...the rest is history.
His dick trembles at any sight of female skin and scrotal sac saturated , his blood sister ifeoma is home alone ...the rest is history
Aunty Jane came visiting and he is 31 now with a conserved sperm ,what did u think will happen ,when masturbation is a sin against the holyspirit that dosent forgive but Jesus forgives?

Instead to cheat nature you shall be disgraced at ur soul, Is on record that born again humans are more into incest than serial club guests.
Thanks
To my other question, what do you think about next years election,and how it will shape Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why this place just quiet like this
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Lol
E get one dude wey de cos trouble here,

He is on sabbatical grin

That's why

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
I go still try enter Abuja one of these days

Lemme see runesh wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Lol
E get one dude wey de cos trouble here,

He is on sabbatical grin

That's why
...Hey dont even think abourit grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sojourner2000:
...my dear I made it quiet for a reason . I still have 10questions to answer but that will be when sisterfire monikker is back .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Thanks
To my other question, what do you think about next years election,and how it will shape Nigeria
...their will be a change for better! for better !! No matter what for better for better
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Leiylau:
Howdy !!!! kiss kiss kiss
Hi
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...my dear I made it quiet for a reason . I still have 10questions to answer but that will be when sisterfire monikker is back .

It's really taking time. You can create another monikker using "sistafia" you know.

I am waiting for when you will answer all the questions here especially on visconsin's dream so I can start asking questions on a new topic. CONSCIOUSNESS. It's a very wide topic and questions plenty die
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ovulo: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sisterfire how are u?..hope ur fine?...we still expecting some vibes from you o wink

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sojourner2000:

It's really taking time. You can create another monikker using "sistafia" you know.

I am waiting for when you will answer all the questions here especially on visconsin's dream so I can start asking questions on a new topic. CONSCIOUSNESS. It's a very wide topic and questions plenty die
...august 14 is when I might start again...I am sick and tired of been banned for cheap things.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ovulo:
Sisterfire how are u?..hope ur fine?...we still expecting some vibes from you o wink
...Thanks my dear for your validations.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ovulo: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2022
SisterFire:
... shocked shocked shocked Tloc so you harbour all this ,so if I didn't call you out ..... cheesy

Ok , you have researched don't worry you shall one day own a space ship which you shall use to visit all this universal tribes ,
It will just cost some time n Electrocentrifugekabulalan ( sorry, knowledge of electro-magnetic tech) , just make ur head strong and you shall be lucky to visit ŒD•IÑ creator of the Scandinavians and some north-east Europe,

ÛÆΠRA -SERPENYAS
Those half thesis researchers calling Tera green REPTILIANS shud know they are but the red -serpenyas ie SERPENT TRIBES LIVING BENEATH THE WORLD after the great war, as a race messed up by Religion if you can stand one of them and make them ur friends without shouting Jesus ,Jesus, Jesus save me ...oh you shall be a special warlord and you shall have a friend that won't betray u , AVERAGE SERPENYAS are honourable,their females more in honour because of size ... unlike greedy n proud humans
They lived basically on science and technology beneath a Himalayan mountains, caves in Kazakhstan, little portion of Siberia underground etc
And don't pity them , cos d sad ones are 100 times happier than the happiest human on earth
NOTE: they own earth and when the time comes they make a statement by then they will stop reincanating into human musicians ,presidents ,footballers etc

ODIN'S BROTHERS AND CHILDREN IN OUR MILKY WAY
Lesson : as you call Odin a myth because he saw earth as inconsequential unlike Yahweh , one day ur GENERATIONS shall call you myth because you chose wisdom than STUPIDITY , those great winged Humanoids who chose wisdom and knowledge rather than PROGRAMMING you are all called MYTH N LEGEND , even some failed programmists where called myths,
Plaiedacs plaiedians is to Sverige , danmark ,deutshland ,Norige , iceland , Finland, layvia , jupilèr( Belgium) , Netherland what NIBURÛSÇU ( niburu planet) is to Iraq, Iran , Qatar, UAE ,
Even what Atlantica is to Romania n Hungary cos I was a co-creator of roumania/Hungary/20% of italy
like my angry friend goddys asked me " WHAT IF HUMANS ARE CHASED AWAY FROM EARTH WHERE WILL THEY GO?
...I answered him, that the creators of different human races has their planets, YOU ALL GATS SECOND HOMES ...BUT ISNT NECESSARY ANYWAY!
So igbos, igala and half nigerdelta will have to travel down 2 solar systems ( i mean 2 suns to locate 2 planets bubbling with winged black and blue daughters creatures )
Sweden, Norway, denmark, Germany has to travel to same milky way as us to locate their parent creators plaiedians,
Ènki ( Iraq) babylon & Enlil ( Iran)persia has to search for a giant white sun beside our planet sun to see their annunaki parents...
Plaiedians habitats are reincanating and are Antichrists fighting to save earth from total backwardness cos I heard in a rumour their world shall be destroyed by a huge planet in the next 15,000yrs...$o they want a conducive earth for their asses...
TUNDRA GIANTS
Sasquatch YETI are created by one of the winged Humanoid visitors by 70millionBC, discriminated by humans as monsters from 7000BC, without knowing that Sasquatch's ( like u call it) predessecors are the first humans to be created with their thick wildebeestlike furs...they shud Continue discrimination of those who have claims on earth crust hahahahaahahahaha grin
( they aren't extinct but uses mindcontrol or head Illusions to divert ur attentions on them)
They live in tundra caves till date ...only seen when drunk( grin funny enough mermaid's rumours has it that they invented Rums)
TLOC I TALKED ABOUT IT ON MY ARMAGEDDØN COMMENT UP THERE , There aren't even cannibals , so respect ur fellow brothers

REMIND ME LATER ABOUT THE FRIENDLY CREATURES AND HATEFUL CREATURES OF THIS MISERABLE EARTH MY DEAR

Sisterfore how do I build my one spaceship... : like what and what components is needed to make one...I also want to make finding and research just like u've done and still doing....my pleasure if u can tell me. kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Hmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
SisterFire:
...ARE YOU LIVING ON THE ORDER OF RED SERPENTS?
Please rephrase this questioning.
I know not what you mean by the order.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Everyone should run to gistloversgram on Facebook violence is going on

Cc ovulo leiylau rekhina amatarasha
Sojourner2000

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
SporaD8:

Please rephrase this questioning.
I know not what you mean by the order.
sorry not for u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amunethseranu:
sorry not for u
@Sisterfire,
I ask a question -
SporaD8 :
How can you heal body sense organs through Meditation?

which you didn't reply, rather you ask, "Are you living according to the order of the sisters."
Please I want to ask the question again, Instead of seeking for healing were there is none(in reference to how Jesus and the gods use sea sand and their body fluid to mould body), can one heal sense organs through same method or other means?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
SporaD8:

@Sisterfire,
I ask a question -
which you didn't reply, rather you ask, "Are you living according to the order of the sisters."
Please I want to ask the question again, Instead of seeking for healing were there is none(in reference to how Jesus and the gods use sea sand and their body fluid to mould body), can one heal sense organs through same method or other means?
Sisterfire answers your soul from 14th august, mods hates her !

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.