Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215833 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
LadiesForever:

Our wife where have you been?

Busy on a new biz project.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

Buzy on a new biz project.

grin grin grin

Noted Love!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

Busy on a new biz project.

My new wife.
I'm don with the Old cargo past i swear to God.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigCowHornn:

My new wife.
I'm don with the Old cargo past i swear to God.

grin

Huh?! undecided
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

Huh?! undecided

You understand ni. grin
Na people wey wan prove love to the OP drag me come here.

Fastest way to prove their love to her is to fight bigcowhorm. They just come out of the blues and start swinging in her name. grin
Satansit was first and another just showed up.

I really am tired of shiit.
Oh, my love, advice me Biko
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigCowHornn:

You understand ni. grin
Na people wey wan prove love to the OP drag me come here.

Fastest way to prove their love to her is to fight bigcowhorm. They just come out of the blues and start swinging in her name. grin
Satansit was first and another just showed up.

I really am tired of shiit.
Oh, my love, advice me Biko

Wetin concern me with your 'love' life?

We all know you are still in love with the op.

Just accept it and experience peace ok?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

Lol, this your vex no dey ever end.

If I'm that in love why i no at least enter air-conditioned bus 8k go PH go nack her?
Oh, wait, I no even try sef grin
No even send her DM all this years or bother with her number else my details and Photos go don cast long before now. grin grin grin

My love for OP na correct fake, need i tell you that?
I no dey mad nor do i wanna useless my life by letting hell in.

Look I swear to God, I'm on the straight and narrow now.. a changed man and a Christian.

Make i DM you for that thing way we discuss before?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Vex keh?

BigCowHornn:

If I'm that in love why i no enter bus 8k go PH go nack her?
No even send her DM all this years or bother with her number else my details go don cast. grin grin grin

Exactly, cause you are scared.

BigCowHornn:

My love na correct fake, need i tell you that?

Lies.

BigCowHornn:

I swear I'm on the straight and narrow.. a changed man and a Christian.

Bull Sh1t cool

BigCowHornn:

Postponed till further notice. You had your chance.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

Vex keh?
grin

Exactly, cause you are scared.
We are talking about a retired Olosho here right? Not the president's wife?
Even if it was Mr. President himself I'll be scared to chat him on whatsapps or on call.
No let me use Vex kiss you ooo. I go just wound you for nothing.

Lies.

Come on babe...

Bull Sh1t cool

Ha see finishing.

Postponed till further notice. You had your chance.

Stop being a problem babe will you.
I didn't make the decision now. You've been gone a while you know.
Beside I'm also interested in what i will get in return.

Very interested.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigCowHornn:

We are talking about a retired Olosho here right? Not the president's wife?
Even if it was Mr. President himself I'll be scared to chat him on whatsapps or on call.
[s] No let me use Vex kiss you ooo. I go just wound you for nothing. [/s]
Doesn't make her less human. You were and are still scared to take things further. Doesn't change how you really feel.

BigCowHornn:

Stop being a problem babe will you.
I didn't make the decision now. You've been gone a while you know.
Beside I'm also interested in what i will get in return.

Very interested.

I am not on flirting mode for now...my head is on biz mode. That's why I said till further notice.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

Doesn't make her less human. You were and are still scared to take things further. Doesn't change how you really feel.

As na only you one dey my heart that's how you know how i feel there abi?
Only if you guys can let me rest about shiit you'll know i don't like shiit even if I joke with it online

the whole thing has become so boring and bothersome

I am not on flirting mode for now...my head is on biz mode. That's why I said till further notice.

Alright honey. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigCowHornn:

As na only you one dey my heart that's how you know how i feel there abi?
Only if you guys can let me rest about shiit you'll know i don't like shiit even if I joke with it online

the whole thing has become so boring and bothersome

Then stop talking about her with people here. Your detailed gossip with boredberry some time ago gave you out.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

Then stop talking about her with people here. Your detailed gossip with boredberry some time ago gave you out.

LOL you think I didn't know everybody and they're brother will read That including herself...op? grin

I look dumb to You?

She was OK before but age has changed that. Na who no get eye no day see
Besides she was never really there for the taking. Abi you don see lesbian Weymouth really like Man?

You go dey look them but them go day look your sister. Na mumu day waste time with woman like that

The reason I had that convo was to analyze her complex nature
I love that girl but need to understand her before I male my move
Rheoponce tried to woo the girls on what better topic.

I found out what I wanted though. Sadly it upset the girl and let this forum since then.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigCowHornn:

LOL you think I didn't know everybody and they're brother will read That including herself...op? grin

I look dumb to You?

She was OK before but age has changed that. Na who no get eye no day see
Besides she was never really there for the taking. Abi you don see lesbian Weymouth really like Man?

You go dey look them but them go day look your sister. Na mumu day waste time with woman like that

The reason I had that convo was to analyze her complex nature
I love that girl but need to understand her before I male my move
Rheoponce tried to woo the girls on what better topic.

I found out what I wanted though. Sadly it upset the girl and let this forum since then.

E don do.

You don digress go another topic.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

E don do.

You don digress go another topic.

Na you do am. How else will I make you believe if I no explain?

A wise man only admires a lesbian from afar. He doesn't go near cos that would be wasting his time.
But a full blooded woman go det beg just to put hand in your zip area. Now that's heaven..

Anyway good night my wife make I go sleep. Tomorrow na church and drinks with guys
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
VenumX:

I don't think bigcowhornn will marry anyone not looking exact like Vivian husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire. He is hooked by her for life kwuma.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigCowHornn:

If I'm that in love why i no at least enter air-conditioned bus 8k go PH go nack her?
No even send her DM all this years or bother with her number else my details and Photos go don cast long before now. grin grin grin

Look I swear to God, I'm on the straight and narrow now.. a changed man and a Christian.

cheesy grin so u were once in love with chauvinist koyyes . I just wonder how una go nack inside room>> , by the time u are done with 3 rounds of 2seconds each she must have knocked ur Zero vitamin A eye balls out for going slow because you are the weakest man alive, it's better she ran away just like jeon and Blackivy,
You are not a man because the way you talk too much about silly issues a word of two will do . cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigCowHornn:

U didn't bother because you are scared u might lose ur sanity falling in love with sister Vivian or scared she might reject u .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Rekhina:

cheesy grin so u were once in love with chauvinist koyyes . I just wonder how una go nack inside room>> , by the time u are done with 3 rounds of 2seconds each she must have knocked ur Zero vitamin A eye balls out for going slow because you are the weakest man alive, it's better she ran away just like jeon and Blackivy,
You are not a man because the way you talk too much about silly issues a word of two will do . cheesy
He is a lil kid and not a responsible man .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Leiylau:
He is a lil kid and not a responsible man .

Good you know stupid men living in Nigeria .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Rekhina:

U didn't bother because you are scared u might lose ur sanity falling in love with sister Vivian or scared she might reject u .

Honestly I was more scared for my bank account

But of you wanna really know who I wanted among your lot it was Ada

She was the one I sent a DM and till today none of you ever knew

Now that's a beauty

grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Rekhina:

Hmmmm, Hadja don vex
By the way I'm still close to those 2 lovely fresh girls. You just don't know that cos they use different accounts now
One has even been here talking on this thread for the 2 days I've been here.

I talk so much were need be so people will read and understand what is going on cos una accusations too much.
It's called killing 5 birds with just 1 stone.

For example look at you trying to murder me. People see and think you are just doing good but don't know you will always defend your lesbian lover no matter what.

It pays to keep the records straight.

grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Rekhina:

I don't think bigcowhornn will marry anyone not looking exact like Vivian husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire. He is hooked by her for life kwuma.

grin

You should have said I won't marry because of nairaland. That one is more funny

If you must know I'm already engaged to someone so sweet, so fresh and untouched by any other... why do you think I'm now so calm and business oriented ? Na fine girl jazz me ni

Papa mode loading.... grin

By Allah the moniker bigcowhornn will be dated before easter. You'll all miss me won't You?

grin

Love you Hadja
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin

If you must know I'm already engaged to someone so sweet, so fresh and untouched by any other... why do you think I'm now so calm and business oriented ? Na fine girl jazz me ni

By Allah the moniker bigcowhornn will be dated before easter. You'll all miss me won't You?

grin

Love you Hadja

No serious man In real life outside nairaland trolls and you are the worst troll in nairaland . Don't love me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Honestly I was more scared for my bank account

But of you wanna really know who I wanted among your lot it was Ada

She was the one I sent a DM and till today none of you ever knew

Now that's a beauty

grin

A troll wants to date ada or a troll wants to be a janitor in Ada's compound.?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin

grin

Love you Hadja
stupid and irredeemable simp

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jeon(f): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Rekhina:

Hey Chameleon,

I told you to stop mentioning my name right?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2022
Jeon:

I told you to stop mentioning my name right?

Pot calling kettle black grin

How are your almajiri children? grin

Have they eaten masa and yaji for breakfast? grin

Hope you gave them kunu too? grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin

grin

Love you Hadja

Sisterfire don jazz me kiss

I must fvck am one day kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2022
VenumX:

The owner of this thread don run leave Una. grin
Hehehehehe
Na Sisterfire lover derail the thread finish... grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

Sisterfire don jazz me kiss

I must fvck am one day kiss

My bro, good luck to you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
stupid and irredeemable simp
One thing about u be say,,,u dey always judge people of the same thing wey u dey always do...
The case of pot calling kettle black,,no be u dey simp for that vulture wey dey disguise as lesbian few day ago?... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.