Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (214220 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:
sisterfire is even fvcking up big time...what was she expecting that everybody will welcome her ideology with open arms? cheesy
She should know that verbal criticism, opposition is inevitable
She should know what she is up against cheesy
How would she leave her thread for a worthless piece of excrement...she is falling my hands big time cheesy
Not that she teaches us that 1 % will love her teachings ,real problem is that the obsession trailing her is disgusting her.
Satanist aka gromilla01 and bigcowh0rn are two boys who will eat Sisterfire's shit and ask for more.
It's terrible.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:

This is his real account eze2000 , see his empty thread he created which threw him into frustration having failed as a writer.
not only is he a failed writer he is an ugly looking dwarf Suffering from sickle cell anemia...even though he is jobless at least if he was presentable people would be frolicking around him and he won't have time to come online...they is no life for him in the outside...he is worthless and useless outside nairaland!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
We have writers like ozilatales, coolval , iamplato who creates thread of 100pages but bigcowhornn can't even do 2% of those . Look at his 4pages empty thread highest ever.
That's y he is frustrated in life.
Karma03

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
Not that she teaches us that 1 % will love her teachings ,real problem is that the obsession trailing her is disgusting her.
Satanist aka gromilla01 and bigcowh0rn are two boys who will eat Sisterfire's shit and ask for more.
It's terrible.
it shouldn't bother her...this are insignificant attention seekers
She should focus more on people around her she can see with her physical eyes and not an inconsequential ugly dwarf she hasn't seen in real life cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:
not only is he a failed writer he is an ugly looking dwarf Suffering from sickle cell anemia...even though he is jobless at least if he was presentable people would be frolicking around him and he won't have time to come online...they is no life for him in the outside...he is worthless and useless outside nairaland!!
He has no girlfriend
No male friend
No love from relatives
His only hope is my wife sisterfire .
Thinking about her and trolling her gives him hope to survive his failed and harsh realities rolling him to suicide.
What a sorrowful man
Olorun shanu
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
We have writers like ozilatales, coolval , iamplato who creates thread of 100pages but bigcowhornn can't even do 2% of those . Look at his 4pages empty thread highest ever.
Karma03
not only does he have a career break down he is also an ugly looking dwarf!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:

He has no girlfriend
No male friend
No love from relatives
Thinking about her and trolling her gives him hope to survive his failed and harsh realities rolling him to suicide.
What a sorrowful man
Olorun shanu
GBAM you are very correct...and the thing is that sisterfire is giving the excrement attention grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:

He has no girlfriend
No male friend
No love from relatives
What a sorrowful man
Olorun shanu
if you track that idiot you will know he is very very very very ugly looking.. sisterfire will see him and vomit cheesy
I am sure sisterfire doesn't know how the idiot looks like in real life grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:
it shouldn't bother her...this are insignificant attention seekers
She should focus more on people around her she can see with her physical eyes and not an inconsequential ugly dwarf she hasn't seen in real life cheesy
If u want bigcowhornn and satanist aka gromilla01 umbrateeth04 to commit suicide let sisterfire stay out of nairaland forever and thats it. Sisterfire shud not be here at all , let her stay away forever and this guys will die trust me . Their death is my only concern .
Besides nwanyiawkaetiti , pocohantas , Adaibeku , adadike are people who came 7years after sisterfire registered they are all left here and men who troll them has deactivated in pains .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:
GBAM you are very correct...and the thing is that sisterfire is giving the excrement attention grin
Then you don't know sisterfire .
She gives attention to lizards , millipedes and rats that's her .most times I'm disgusted by those act but she is nature .
The same approaches he used on bigcowhorn she called poor thing and he hooked on her bra for 5yrs now.
This thread shall continue without sisterfire please .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
She gives attention to lizards , millipedes and rats that's her .most times I'm disgusted by those act but she is nature .
The same approaches he used on bigcowhorn she called poor thing and he hooked on her bra for 5yrs now.
you too is fvcking up big time...a lot of people here needs her enlightenment
Tell her to come back...what will happen to other of her loyal members
You are giving this pack of maggots some sense of accomplishment and fulfillment cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
If u want bigcowhornn and satanist aka gromilla01 umbrateeth04 to commit suicide let sisterfire stay out of nairaland forever and thats it. Sisterfire shud not be here at all , let her stay away forever and this guys will die trust me . Their death is my only concern .
Besides nwanyiawkaetiti , pocohantas , Adaibeku , adadike are people who came 7years after sisterfire registered they are all left here and men who troll them has deactivated in pains .
and so fvcking what? cheesy
Sisterfire is falling my hands oooo cheesy
Just ordinary trolling from weak ugly looking men in a faceless forum and she is leaving her own thread..sisterfire should come back oooo..
What about those that were beheaded, burnt alive or drowned in the sea cheesy
I don't want to think sisterfire is a Weakling..this is her thread and she should come and enlighten her followers..she has come this far and so no going back cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
you know the mods don't like her and her leaving this thread will make them happy...she should come back and shame them cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
It's terrible.
then she should give them the shit while continuing with her enlightenment!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:
you too is fvcking up big time...a lot of people here needs her enlightenment
Tell her to come back...what will happen to other of her loyal members
You are giving this pack of maggots some sense of accomplishment and fulfillment cheesy
Get hold of yourself please , Sisterfire is a madam who brings herself down below because of her love for humanity and she is paying for it.
Which other madam is free with young boys like her?
She might be humble but she is tired of frustrated men's obsessions.
She has a business to run and family to love .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Leylau sporad8

I think you guys should carry on with the thread, you are next in light
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:

Get hold of yourself please , Sisterfire is a madam who brings herself down below because of her love for humanity and she is paying for it.
Which other madam is free with young boys like her?
She might be humble but she is tired of frustrated men's obsessions.
She has a business to run and family to love .
go to Christian and muslim thread and you would see worst cheesy...what you are experiencing here is too little compared to what Christians and muslims are experiencing in their thread but it won't stop them from carrying on with their mission cheesy
she created this thread and she doesn't have to leave this thread for some pack of insignificant attention seeking ugly looking incels who has no life outside nairaland!! cheesy
She is a strong woman and shouldn't let little drivel take her off course...let her come back and finish what she started...she has come this far and she shouldn't leave just like that
This is part of the baggage that comes with being unconventional and eccentric sometimes things like this come up as an eye opener and toughen up process to energize and strengthen one against opposition!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:

My dear boy where is that your thread?
Can you please post links to it?

@Ladiesforever grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
It's terrible.

cc: Greenunlimitedd grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:

Oh, is she a zoo keeper?

@Ladiesforever
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
LadiesForever:

My dear boy where is that your thread?
Can you please post links to it?

@Ladiesforever grin grin grin
off-course the mods protecting BigCowHornn deleted it...at least it has circulated to a considerable amount of people cheesy

Ladiesforever aka BigCowHornn...you are too easy to fish out...you numbskull dunderhead cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
LadiesForever:

cc: Greenunlimitedd grin grin grin grin
phillipson02 is giving you Worthless piece of shits hope that is why you are feeling empowered cheesy....infact phillipson02 is a big fool for making scums like you feel fulfilledcheesy

Ladiesforever aka BigCowHornn...so easy to fish out cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:
off-course the mods protecting BigCowHornn deleted it...at least it has circulated to a considerable amount of people cheesy

Ladiesforever aka BigCowHornn...you are too easy to fish out...you numbskull dunderhead cheesy

Calm down my dear boy, don't get your tiny balls in an uproar.
A lot of people have been trying pin BigCowHorn for years. Guess work is all they do.
Some even think he's satanist.

Your sisterfire thinks he's a failed writer while you can testify he can't write squat.
PapaNnamdi thinks his a sickle in need of love
Satanist believes he's a Lagos based businessman.
Some call him a coder/programmer and a playboy

But who is he really? Do you know
Do you know.

I think he'[s a shoe seller in Kaduna who got duped by a 19 year old boy pretending to be a girl offering cheap sex.

What say you?

@Ladiesforever!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
It's terrible.
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:

Lol, you don't even know who is who or what gives and I've bothering myself with you since. grin grin grin

Omo, I blame myself not you at all.

Lol

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
Karma03

Lol

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol
Just bid them all a good night before they start saying mods are protecting you again.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
LadiesForever:

Calm down my dear boy, don't get your tiny balls in an uproar.
A lot of people have been trying pin BigCowHorn for years. Guess work is all they do.
Some even think he's satanist.

Your sisterfire thinks he's a failed writer while you can testify he can't write squat.
PapaNnamdi thinks his a sickle in need of love
Satanist believes he's a Lagos based businessman.
Some call him a coder/programmer and a playboy

But who is he really? Do you know
Do you know.

I think he'[s a shoe seller in Kaduna who got duped by a 19 year old boy pretending to be a girl offering cheap sex.

What say you?

@Ladiesforever!
will you shutup your pit mouth...you think you are smart...who doesn't know you are BigCowHornn cheesy
You are dead brain cell...keep defending your Stupidity with your other alternate moniker cheesy

The highlighted I believe you BigCowHornn... I knew circumstances brought you to this mess.
you were scammed by a woman and ended up being frustrated and hostile towards women...I guess the scamming made you hostile towards women as a result of wicked and heartless women cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:
go to Christian and muslim thread and you would see worst cheesy...what you are experiencing here is too little compared to what Christians and muslims are experiencing in their thread but it won't stop them from carrying on with their mission cheesy
she created this thread and she doesn't have to leave this thread for some pack of insignificant attention seeking ugly looking incels who has no life outside nairaland!! cheesy
She is a strong woman and shouldn't let little drivel take her off course...let her come back and finish what she started...she has come this far and she shouldn't leave just like that
This is part of the baggage that comes with being unconventional and eccentric sometimes things like this come up as an eye opener and toughen up process to energize and strengthen one against opposition!!
It's ok , she will be here I promise you .
But when she enters here know it that Phillipson will be sad when men swore to lick her ass .
Sisterfire shudnt be avenue for depressed and failed book writers like Eze2000 aka bigcowhornn to feel full when they are so empty .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmar03: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Phillipson02:
It's ok , she will be here I promise you .
But when she enters here know it that Phillipson will be sad when men swore to lick her ass .
Sisterfire shudnt be avenue for depressed and failed book writers like Eze2000 aka bigcowhornn to feel full when they are so empty .
tell her it is path of the baggage that comes with standing out from the crowd...it is no big deal...it is part of the toughen up process afterall many has passed through hell with their mission and not to talk of ordinary trolling by some piece of attention seeking hopeless, jobless,worthless and useless poverty-stricken incels who has no life outside nairaland
I am waiting for her with all alacrity...and tell her we her followers are anticipating her arrival smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
LadiesForever:

Just bid them all a good night before they start saying mods are protecting you again.
Eze2000 bigcowhornn the failure . Ozila , young icee , coolval busy and successful novel writers has books we know ,which book do you have to offer pls?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Karmar03:
will you shutup your pit mouth...you think you are smart...who doesn't know you are BigCowHornn cheesy
You are dead brain cell...keep defending your Stupidity with your other alternate moniker cheesy

The highlighted I believe you BigCowHornn... I knew circumstances brought you to this mess.
you were scammed by woman and ended up being frustrated and hostile towards women...I guess the scamming made you hostile as a result of wicked and heartless women cheesy

I'm a woman please. Check my profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.