Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210515 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karmao3:
I don't expect a vagabond like you to type about work cheesy...that is a sarcastic irony....the ghost in this thread is sucking you and chewing you raw cheesy
You are already on the verge to suffer heartattack, hypertension and coupled with the sickle cell anemia you are already suffering from cheesy

cc: Spud you and your friends Seun Dominique Franco

How una dey reason rule 2 for this matter?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karmao3:
painful laughter coupled with hogwash cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I said it the mods are supporting you cheesy
Weakling as I presumed that you have been the one reporting to the mods cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

you go report tire today....oya report again zombie cheesy
I can see the tears beneath your pretentious painful laughter....buffoon cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

go and report as usual at the backdoor cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karmao3:
I said it the mods are supporting you cheesy
Weakling as I presumed that you have been the one reporting to the mods cheesy

Na you Sabi tongue

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Na you Sabi tongue
you go report tire.. Weakling cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Na you Sabi tongue
you are not smart at all...you are a DULLARD. cheesy
Who doesn't know one of the mods is supporting you...they are giving you wings to fly...but you know me... I will break your fragile wings and feed them to the vultures cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Na you Sabi tongue
it seems you were scammed grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Na you Sabi tongue
this one you are not quoting...you have gone to report as usual cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Na you Sabi tongue
why are you not quoting me...you have gone to report abi cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:
Do that to bigcowhornn too .he is a total disgrace .
Come to think of it ,he is same Eze that talked to me like a human when he's actually a donkey .
Sisterfire bursted him already as Eze
the mods are on the beetle dungs side cheesy....like I presumed earlier cheesy...I wonder how this muppet head filled with schlepper-like goofball shits would be allowed to post insignificant, inconsequential and useless off topic pictures and not be put in nairaland jail...after the mods will say we are the ones derailing the thread...when it is this boofhead mompara that is derailing the thread cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karmao3:
this one you are not quoting...you have gone to report as usual cheesy

Keyboard warrior cry me a lake.

Shebi na white Hansa goat I Quote? grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

painful laughter as usual cheesy

I don't expect a crushed brain Brainless dolt to talk about sense...you don't have a modicum of sense cheesy
I won't leave you till I know why you are so fixated in this particular thread...you are a weirdo cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

have you finish reporting cheesy....zombie? cheesy
Don't count urself among those who can give out nuclear vawulence. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

painful laughter as usual...I can see tears dropping beneath your pretentious sorrowful eye cheesy...you are deceiving yourself because I know deep down you are in sorrow, agony and anguish cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol, stupid like what?

If he is the one derailing this thread then you should know Karma03 is his 3rd moniker after the other got banned right here on this thread.
I'm innocent of all allegations here and so is Satanist.
We were both insulted severally by Karma03's other moniker but did not respond.

Even if I decide to mind my business now they won't shut up and leave me be. All this new nonsense started with Sisterfire quoting me a dead that husband is this that...he is a houseboy, a small boy, gambler, a tribalist, troll..... she has banned him for 5 months from Nairaland... blah blah blah...

See me see family wahala wey no concern me oooo
Now I'm the problem

I was reasoning the issue with her when this Karma03 Hausa fellow came swinging at me with his other unbaten moniker
I thought she actually sent him cos she does exactly that with Satanist I even thought he was Satanist at first.

Crocodile tears is all you are seeing them shed here. Trust me.
Read through the last 2 pages... I am the one being attacked but I insult no one.
then simply leave the thread and never return..and don't make us think this is scripted cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

And I am Anchor111, Victorian and LordMight33, Seun and Dominique even Spud and Satanist sef just check well. grin

Try to stop using this Leiylau moniker to for deception please. E don cast already.

Come with your real monikers... Sisterfire sisterhot husbandsnatcha. Abi them ban all of them?.

If Spud is really a mod he will ban you for rule 2 and 19.
Na only get sense

The stale responses coming from this dunce-like is a fact of his vacuous mindlessness.
This slow witted cretinous is blabbing nonsense thereby uncovering the unrecoverable lunacy he was birthed with cheesy
So anybody that attacks you is sisterfire...keep deluding yourself to think the OP knows of your existence..you are in extinction so do yourself a favor and vanish and never come back to her thread cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
I SAID THIS BEFORE
NO MATTER HOW TEMPTED YOU ARE TO REPLY, DO NOT..

DO NOT BELITLE YOUR STATUS QUO,

I BARELY HAVE TIME TO POST HERE 5TIMES A DAY, IMAGINE A PERSON THAT HAS NO LIFE OUTSIDE ONLY POSTING HERE TO BE NOTICED AND PLEADED WITH , JUST IGNORE, NOTE THE USER NAME, SCROLL PAST HIS POST AND POST WHAT THE THREAD IS FOR, PLEASE STOP RESPONDING A PARASITE THAT NEEDS RESPONSES TO SURVIVE,

HE NEEDS TO BE QUOTED, HE NEEDS THE MENTIONS, HE NEEDS YOUR REACTION, THATS WHAT HE SURVIVES ON, THE OUTSIDE WORLD HAS NOTHING LEFT FOR HIM. HE IS OBSESSED WITH SISTER FIRE BECAUSE HE GETS A RESPONSE OR REACTION.

SISTERFIRE PHILIPSON IGNORE THE QUOTES IGNORE THE INSULTS,
CONTINUE LIKE NO ONE OR NOTHING BOTHERS YOU... SAME WITH EVERYONE HERE, IF HE QUOTES YOU, MENTIONS YOU POSTS MEANINLESS PHOTOS, MOVE ON, SCROLL PAST, WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO,

SISTERFIRE

OVER TO YOU

MY EXPERIENCES WITH THE DEAD, WHY?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
SISTERFIRE I WOULD HAVE ENDED THIS,
WELL YOU STEPPED IN, AT THAT POINT I WAS ALREADY AT SANGOTEDO, SEEING THE PERSON MADE ME FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, NO FRIENDS NO LOVE NOTHING.. JUST SURVIVING ...

YOU ARE THE REASON HE STILL LIVES, CHECKS HIS MENTIONS AND COMES TO THIS THREAD DAILY,

HE IS A PARASITE, YOU ARE THE HOST,
BREAK THE DEPENDENCE

THE DEPENDENCE IS YOUR ATTENTION.
YOUR REACTION
YOUR PLEA
YOUR RESPONSES..
JUST IGNORE

I hope you are getting enough sleep@sisterfire

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ade4dayo70(m): 5:58am On Oct 08, 2022
The capitalists and imperialists deny the people access to free natural healing products gifted by the creator of the universe and genetically modifying them, resulting to poisoning of the people's body system and leaving them at the mercy of their own expensive synthetic healing products while raking in unnecessary luxuries.

It's a cruel world of concrete jungle that forces lifelong insecurity and you gotta keep fighting to become the fittest to survive this age of technological inhumanity, scientific atrocities, atomic misphilosophy, and nuclear misenergy.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Karmao3:
The stale responses coming from this dunce-like is a fact of his vacuous mindlessness.
This slow witted cretinous is blabbing nonsense thereby uncovering the unrecoverable lunacy he was birthed with cheesy
So anybody that attacks you is sisterfire...keep deluding yourself to think the OP knows of your existence..you are in extinction so do yourself a favor and vanish and never come back to her thread cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Aboki ode see me for here

grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2022
The Holy Bible says.... Though shall not suffer a which to live.

Oya all witches and wizards on this thread make unable confess

Useless Aboki ode you know yourself. You go first

grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I SAID THIS BEFORE

I BARELY HAVE TIME TO POST HERE 5TIMES A DAY, IMAGINE A PERSON THAT HAS NO LIFE OUTSIDE ONLY POSTING HERE TO BE NOTICED AND PLEADED WITH , JUST IGNORE, NOTE THE USER NAME, SCROLL PAST HIS POST AND POST WHAT THE THREAD IS FOR, PLEASE STOP RESPONDING A PARASITE THAT NEEDS RESPONSES TO SURVIVE,

HE NEEDS TO BE QUOTED, HE NEEDS THE MENTIONS, HE NEEDS YOUR REACTION, THATS WHAT HE SURVIVES ON, THE OUTSIDE WORLD HAS NOTHING LEFT FOR HIM. HE IS OBSESSED WITH SISTER FIRE BECAUSE HE GETS A RESPONSE OR REACTION.

CONTINUE LIKE NO ONE OR NOTHING BOTHERS YOU... SAME WITH EVERYONE HERE, IF HE QUOTES YOU, MENTIONS YOU POSTS MEANINLESS PHOTOS, MOVE ON, SCROLL PAST, WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO,

SISTERFIRE

OVER TO YOU

AT THE HIGHLIGHTED...GBAM YOU SAID IT ALL grin....YOU ARE TRULY A GREAT OBSERVER AND A REALIST smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin
This one you are mentioning 'aboki ode' like someone Suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD) grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin
grammatical blunders mixed with manic laughter cheesy
I understand you have been consistently trying so hard to hide your tears by using laughing emojis...that is what we call pseudobulbar affect(PBA) is a condition characterized by episodes of sudden uncontrollable and inappropriate laughter... pseudobulbar affect often occurs in people like you with certain neurological conditions and injuries, which may affect the way the brains control emotions

PBA is a mental disorder it's other name is emotional liability and pathological laughing, involuntarily emotional expression disorder, compulsive laughing and emotional incontinence..PBA is diagnosed as a mood disorder especially depression or bipolar disorder which you BigCowHornn is seriously suffering from smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin
you are the one suffering yourself cheesy...like I said earlier the ghost in this thread will still continue sucking you and chewing you raw both offline and online till you kiss the dust... cheesy

BigCowHornn show your face and stop hiding behind your cheap phone keypad with no identity grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Karmao3:
This one you are mentioning 'aboki ode' like someone Suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD) grin cheesy

grin funny guy.

Let's try it again.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2022

grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2022
Karmao3:
grammatical blunders mixed with manic laughter cheesy
I understand you have been consistently trying so hard to hide your tears by using laughing emojis...that is what we call pseudobulbar affect(PBA) is a condition characterized by episodes of sudden uncontrollable and inappropriate laughter... pseudobulbar affect often occurs in people like you with certain neurological conditions and injuries, which may affect the way the brains control emotions

PBA is a mental disorder it's other name is emotional liability and pathological laughing, involuntarily emotional expression disorder, compulsive laughing and emotional incontinence..PBA is diagnosed as a mood disorder especially depression or bipolar disorder which you BigCowHornn is seriously suffering from smiley

See as disorder day pain am

grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I SAID THIS BEFORE

SISTERFIRE

OVER TO YOU

LOL you apparently don't know me.

I don't need to be quoted to wreck havoc.
Your attention na your own.. I don't need nonsense .

The only thing keeping me in this useless place is that useless aboki with bad mouth and his love for attention.

Same thing I told you last time is what I say now but not the useless ode... Stop quoting me but una no hear. Now my patience is over una day cry.

Make I hear word biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.