Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215834 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Revelation 18:5, 7-8
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

[i][/i]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Hi hello smiley
hi !!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2022
kodred:

My goodness! I just wanna run my hand through your hair!
Like I have a golden hairs ! Alryt!!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2022
SisterFire:
... And so ,it's better than calling me a devoted christian.

Let's go to church service together next Sunday.

I promise to give you hot sex there after kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Sisterfire pay for my account you used or revelation happens grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

You talk like a small boy .
Ok let's say she accepts ur request . Do u know their is 101% chances of her snapping ur dick . She has done that to one pastor yomi and several others.
How I wish she accepts ur request , because I will come here to taunt u ,if only u won't deactivate.
Sisterfire na raw pervertous woman just avoid her inugo .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

I just checked ur comments 70% is talking about pocohantas and sisterfire.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Adaibeku:
You want me to fvck you too? kiss

Never fvcked a woman in hijab before.
kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Adaibeku:

You talk like a small boy .
Ok let's say she accepts ur request . Do u know their is 101% chances of her snapping ur dick . She has done that to one pastor yomi and several others.
How I wish she accepts ur request , because I will come here to taunt u ,if only u won't deactivate.
Sisterfire na raw pervertous woman just avoid her inugo .
You are invited to the party.
kiss

You and Sisterfire will make a nice party kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

Sexy demon... Can I come spread your legs? kiss

I will fvck you good... You will forget about your husband kiss

Has fman had a share of you yet? cheesy
keep dreaming...
U no go face reality..
You can never get in-between her leg

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Adaibeku:
the dude is an attention seeking low budget pervert

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
fman:
keep dreaming...
U no go face reality..
You can never get in-between her leg
My celestial penis must fvck sisterfire .

By fire by force.

I know her shop in Abuja grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

My celestial penis must fvck sisterfire .

By fire by force.

I know her shop in Abuja grin
keep dreaming..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
fman:
keep dreaming..

Never underestimate a pervert like me grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

Never underestimate a pervert like me grin
I believe you. How can I underestimate a pervert?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
fman:
I believe you. How can I underestimate a pervert?
Good boy. grin

How many sisters do you have?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

Good boy. grin

How many sisters do you have?
they are all married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
fman:
they are all married
I can still play away match with them kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Leiylau:
hi !!!
smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
I actually like this HolyMan12’s ways smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kodred(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Leiylau:
Like I have a golden hairs ! Alryt!!

It looks full and rich. Just a couple strokes Lei. Goddess said I could.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

I can still play away match with them kiss
Odin strike you!!
BST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by vislabraye(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
SisterFire:
...yes ,but not insultive ones

Want to ask you some personal questions about myself. Will dm you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I actually like this HolyMan12’s ways smiley

It will bring him untimely death .
You men say one thing must kill a man as if u don't fear death.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Job 28:12-28

But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.
The depth saith, It is not in me: and the sea saith, It is not with me.
It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.
It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire.
The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold.
No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it, neither shall it be valued with pure gold.
Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?
Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air.
Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.
God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof.
For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;
To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure.
When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder:
Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
kodred:

It looks full and rich. Just a couple strokes Lei. Goddess said I could.
Wooooow!
I will lay that off.
Rate me Are my so preety
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kodred(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Leiylau:
Wooooow!
I will lay that off.
Rate me Are my so preety
?

You’re exquisite Lei

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Leiylau:
Wooooow!
I will lay that off.
Rate me Are my so preety
?
Yes you are
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Adaibeku:

It will bring him untimely death .
You men say one thing must kill a man as if u don't fear death.
Weil I respect Death not fear Death is reciprocated by death as death is to life , Should I Fear in life and fear again in death ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
fman:
Odin strike you!!
BST
Wow BsT smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vizconson:

Yes you are
U la la !!!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
kodred:

You’re exquisite Lei
I'm happy wonderful humans here found me preety . smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.