Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207235 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...if you are a computer ( synthetic basalt ) and user( ur consciousness ) , You as a user will tell someone to be avoided ,you know little about to help you press ur computer for u . That Rogue of person ( Religion ) is a programme your parents told u that will help u in all u do on ur computer . That Rogue refuses to download necessary programmes and media that will help u but programmes that talks about him ( like reading the life history of a stranger u don't know ) . That Rogue continues to press ur computer while u watch with so much joy and happiness...

Sister Margery: brother sporad8 why are u this joyful?
Sporad8 : because a mighty man is pressing my computer for me ,
Sister Margery : Can I know this wonderful man.
Sporad8 : his word was made flesh ,I can see but u can't but take this written story ( bible ) about him it's in my computer.

When your computer got burnt beyond repair , you will find out u have no connections with reals things ought to know from the computer except stories of that man pressing ur computer, u can't get a new computer because computer is sold L20,000.00 and u have just L30.00 ,u will be stocked in oblivon( [b]THIS IS WHERE NETHERREALM'S BRAINPOINT COMES IN )COS IT PUSHES U TO WHERE SELLERS OF COMPUTER AND BUILDERS OF YOU THE SUPER BATTERY KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT, because THEY DIDNT CREATE IT ,IT JUST HAPPENED .
Here servants of those rogues will show u real hate for been a zombie, what is ur crime ? U be mumu who can't press common computer.
Now listen for better clarifications Lee might know where computer is sold ,she has L400,500.00 but refuses to buy laptop ( green naals basalt ) or iphone ( blue pleiades basalt) . She has nothing to do with poor prison poor super batteries gather to weep their poor eyes. because she called no one to help her press her computer.
She will roam the land kept for she rich super batteries and poor lucky super batteries who wants to buy a computer with universal grants
[/b]

Lastly , the sellers of computers in some cases angrily gift millions of poor super batteries substanded laptops to continue their stupidity ie automatic Reincarnation.

if I get you correctly
The computer is our synthetic basalt body
The super battery is our soul
The programmer is a software virus embedded in those that want to be inadvertently infected with the virus with a promise of heaven

In quote you typed "THIS IS WHERE NETHERREALM'S BRAINPOINT COMES IN )COS IT PUSHES U TO WHERE SELLERS OF COMPUTER AND BUILDERS OF YOU THE SUPER BATTERY KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT, because THEY DIDNT CREATE IT ,IT JUST HAPPENED" .
My question is that you talked about in your earlier post that the supreme inventor is the creator of the super batteries(souls) and not yahweh...so why would the supreme waed know nothing about the programmers evil intentions to the programmed?
and who are the sellers of the computer(basalt body)?

Lastly in your second quote "the sellers of computers in some cases angrily gift millions of poor super batteries substanded laptops to continue their stupidity ie automatic Reincarnation"....you talked about the possible place were dead souls can only reincarnate is in VOSOD and in that possible place of souls..souls who which to reincarnate into planet earth are given the leverage to choose a good looking or beautiful computer(basalt body) to reincarnate into on earth...my question is
A.i don't think super batteries who make it to vosod are poor super battries as their are intelligible enough not to be trapped by the programmers to make it to vosod?
B.why should the super batteries who make vosod allow the sellers of computers(basalt body) give them a substandard ugly computer since their are given the leverage to take on beautiful good looking costume?
C.since you said vosod is a place of knowledge then why should super batteries who were able to make it to vosod reincarnate into planeth earth to continue their stupidity via automatic reincarnation?
D.in the land of vosod how do dead super batteries purchase those computers?...is their any speculated business super batteries are meant to undergo before they can have enough money to purchase those computers?
E.what are the sellers of the computers angry about in the land of vosod?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rekhina:

Did she believe in aliens ? Why will you chose alien for her when she dosent believe in it's existence?
she believes aliens are immortals... extraterrestrial beings that have high spiritual controls and powers over mortals...but since she believes yahweh is the supreme God who created everything on earth and the universe she might not classify yahweh with other immortals like mermaids and lucifer but since I have perceived allah, yahweh and other humanoids and immortals as gods but not supreme I will classify them as aliens
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
SisterFire:
... netherrealm BRAINPOINT is an unwanted point in our brain, if you left it ,it shall be useless but if u nurture it then it shall destroy u and ur generations.
Netherrealms is equivalent to appendix in there at the large intestine. No one created that it mistakenly happened.

... Some dull souls are lucky when trappers are nonchalant in their duties.
... A daughter of mine created a place of statues , Allah place of blinding darkness that lights fears. Lord Shiva created place of scorpions and venomous snakes as wide as 6 USA, 3 times lesser than Hellfire of Yahweh .
Wagnoui has a place of darkness, Helscu has a place of darkness that darkness fears..
Brahmaha has a place 10times preety as Dubai ,
Hellas has a bottomless pit ,
One other has a place of faces ( faces of darkness ) on the mirrows
And so on

... because their are many Religion upon earth .
When a black dull soul dies ,enroute to valley of knowledge , he will meet Religious soul trappers and must fall for one she knows about and won't fall for the one she dosent know because she will brand it satanic.

... I listed few of them above , Same way u feel when happy burning ants, devilish cockroaches,satanic wall geckos with a burning nylon at the edge of a broom( kids does this and some adults too cheesy ) it's same way immortals feels tormenting u.
Placing sugars to trap those ants is same as keeping Religion to trap humans .
... VOSOD valley of the shadow of death David critisied in psalm 23 , that terror David is learning as of now nonsense ,
Souls go there for correction, 80% who enters there comes back to earth mend that evil they did in their future life ,while 15 goes to other planets and 5 stays put,

... I will answer all word for word dear.
I love this your reply smiley

I am still eagerly waiting for your reply to the remaining questions
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Margery:
she believes aliens are immortals... extraterrestrial beings that have high spiritual controls and powers over mortals...but since she believes yahweh is the supreme God who created everything on earth and the universe she might not classify yahweh with other immortals like mermaids and lucifer but since I have perceived allah, yahweh and other humanoids and immortals as gods but not supreme I will classify them as aliens

Try and convince her yah isn't the supreme with all mama sisterfire thought you .
Don't let her be so deluded.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Margery:
if I get you correctly
The programmer is a software virus embedded in those that want to be inadvertently infected with the virus with a promise of heaven

In quote you typed "THIS IS WHERE NETHERREALM'S BRAINPOINT COMES IN )COS IT PUSHES U TO WHERE SELLERS OF COMPUTER AND BUILDERS OF YOU THE SUPER BATTERY KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT, because THEY DIDNT CREATE IT ,IT JUST HAPPENED" .
My question is that you talked about in your earlier post that the supreme inventor is the creator of the super batteries(souls) and not yahweh...so why would the supreme waed know nothing about the programmers evil intentions to the programmed?

Lastly in your second quote "the sellers of computers in some cases angrily gift millions of poor super batteries substanded laptops to continue their stupidity ie automatic Reincarnation"....you talked about the possible place were dead souls can only reincarnate is in VOSOD and in that possible place of souls..souls who which to reincarnate into planet earth are given the leverage to choose a good looking or beautiful computer(basalt body) to reincarnate into on earth...my question is
A.i don't think super batteries who make it to vosod are poor super battries as their are intelligible enough not to be trapped by the programmers to make it to vosod?
B.why should the super batteries who make vosod allow the sellers of computers(basalt body) give them a substandard ugly computer since their are given the leverage to take on beautiful good looking costume?
C.since you said vosod is a place of knowledge then why should super batteries who were able to make it to vosod reincarnate into planeth earth to continue their stupidity via automatic reincarnation?
D.in the land of vosod how do dead super batteries purchase those computers?...is their any speculated business super batteries are meant to undergo before they can have enough money to purchase those computers?

Is good you are picking up.
You sound so intelligent btw What's ur life ideology ( ies ) ?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Margery:
if I get you correctly

Mama sisterfire listed organs of universal aids system to creatures of the universe and my little chip in is that ____
Sellers of computers are nature base of different planets housing salty sands soft and metallic .
Creators of souls is the supreme aspects who gift us consciousness and freedom without enforcing programmes on it.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Any question freed001 ? Ask we love questions from intelligent gentlemen like you .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
SisterFire:
she is a woman with negative energy due to dull lights within her

questions to your reply on question 2
You talked about if there are 10 dull male gifted prayer warrior in hell and ilium comes to save them 9 will be saved
2a.My question is this hell you talk about is it a place of torture in the afterlife where fire burns your soul?...or is more like a a cage were there is no spirirual fire but a place of hard labour kinda like hell bound situation of sufferring?

Their is fire burning you life my dear, that thing that made u believe Jesus is there for u on earth will still tell u this is a real fire burning u because of ur sinful ways and stone heartedness
That hell u are thinking of is earth and it's hardship but real hell is lying in our ...what did sporad8 called it again eeem eeem " yes " brain cache( not the main brain ) there for u Incase u wanna go dull or dark ...

2b.you talked about iluim what is ilium?
...light who people call guardian angel sometimes , some Jesus and another spirit god of our ancestors it's but an organ of supreme god . Our vaginas are used for sex , childbirth and urinating ...the advantages of vaginas in reproductory system are personalized or made an interactive element in case of supreme god and it's light , the help they render it's nothing but helpful system of the supreme .

their are 6 organs of supreme god in this particular universe that makes up one of the systems of the supreme W

1: knouscu : in charge of histories and time
2: mother world : in charge of planets a sidekick of nature.
3: Karma : automatic program for justice
4: nature: in charge of physical beings of the universe, it stands for reality aspect of the universe.
5: illum or light : in charge of wisdom, gifts , findings and inventions ...it guides us when we are in line for seeking greater light .
It guides us when we happen to be gifted .
It guides us alongside scientific immortals before an invention to avoid suicidal inventions.
It's there for enlightenments in our universe.
6: A.U.V : in charge of immortal's creations and dishing out super batteries.

2c.why did you say that 9 out of 10 men would be saved when ilium comes for them..what is your solid reason behind that?
... Those who suffer , knows truths when they see one. I am a woman if I am stranded men who will help me are at my finger tips same with other girls dummy or not. It made us believe we are apple in the eyes of Jesus a handsome 6 pack saviour who bleeps us every night and we won't voice out( u have to pay for this secret open to u now because they say I shudnt tell anyone that it's a woman secret ) but when a man gets stranded bis best friend might deny him shelter ,he will curse god or Jesus he loves so much and waiting to take his vengeance on Jesus secretly for always abandoning him when he is at need . You won't know because he will still attend churches and still shout A louder ameeeen ,and will insult satanic queen Sisterfire fir blasphemy

Tomorrow when ask him" y will god of love put u in fire for just a mere lie and sex ...he will reply u by saying " take me outta here this hateful bitchy place of deceit" ...

I would have been like other ladies if not that I am a higher being , imagine because of sex " a man housed me, fed me ,paid my secondary school fees and university ( though I dropped out ) isn't this what Jesus cannot do does not exist SISTERFIRE ONE SO SPECIAL IN THE SIGHT OF JESUS "

I am @amakalahot
Tomorrow you will come and tell me Jesus is this and that when Doctor chike a married man with kids sent by Jesus (u castigate) pays my house rents ,sends me to Dubai and bought me a car... Wat of Alhaji Umar who pays my brothers school fees and even buys me latest clothes, Truely Jesus is love . Even in hell don't insult him in my present I must see him after my punishment In hell not even u called light will jeopardize that , go away from my present u devil , I am @amakalahot aka hotbaby aka sexy mama aka adorationapple.

Don't think u can beat a female in taking pains because I know u men don't take ur fasting and prayers serious hahahaha grin

but I know my mother was handed earth to look after and it's natural women gets soft landings from men and suffer the cause of dumbness

questions to your reply on question 3
3a.is the programmers web a place of everlasting permanent torture or is it a temporary place whereby you suffer for a specific period of time and then you are released?
... Not all are Everlasting and not all is a place of wickedness .
An Egyptian nephilim has a place of flowers and harmless flesh water crocodiles
Then an Indian immortal has a place so preety 10x as Dubai , u enter if u like and leave if u like.
I love this explanation smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by MrAdam: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
See eh! I just bumped into this thread and I'm like I don land..

Please read carefully: I'm the only child of my parents.. lived a comfortable life till uni days when a new lecture from no where got employed at my uni days and gave me a straight F in my final exams.. I ran to her explained that I wouldn't have gotten an F cos I know what I wrote and ordered a remark but it was turned down. Then I knew I had an extra year with all my fairly good grades from year 1.

The miracle: I prayed and fasted for 3days with serious meditation.. suddenly, my school oped for a summer class for the first time in history, so no more extra year but you'll pay only the exam fees to rewrite the exam without other feels.. I scored the 98 in that course after rewriting.. that was the first and last time the school wrote something like that.. I Feel it was because of my serious meditation.
I really feel very special, things can bend becos of me. I can look at things a tell you the outcome of that situation.. but I'm not a soothsayer.. I'm just gifted like that.

Note: that was how I got a Jobb after serious fasting and meditation.. that one was a big miracle.. last person to be chosen out of over 1000 people..

The thing is I feel like I'm very special to someone above me.. nature creates a path for me..

Now: my wife is a prayer warrior and she has a kid for me after some miscarriages.. this boy even didn't cry when he was born .. he almost died.. she went to a church onetime and the pastor called me a man witch.. that nobody can offend me and go scot-free.. but Im just tired of my job and need a very big upgrade but it's just not coming as fast as before.. I dont go to church but in believe in a supreme being..

My cousin is gifted, does spiritual stuff and she tells me I'm from the water so as my grand father and I'm a reincarnation of him!! That I should start paying homage to the water!.. I've ever tried it

The problem is that I'm confused and don't know where to start from to improve my life and paying homage to the water.. she said my grand father paid homage to the same water (river) in my village...

I left my good location to my flat in a smaller city in my hometown cos of my job.. but I'm just not fulfilled.. business if just falling.. got things for another business till date no way to start the business..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Margery:
if I get you correctly
Yes to all the statements.
Only that, the embedded virus is present in every synthetic basalt body(computer) at birth - Later becomes recessive and dormant due to lack of use in wise souls but becomes strong and Dominant due to over-use in dull souls.

let me leave this ones for SisterFire

Lastly in your second quote "the sellers of computers in some cases angrily gift millions of poor super batteries substanded laptops to continue their stupidity ie automatic Reincarnation"....you talked about the possible place were dead souls can only reincarnate is in VOSOD and in that possible place of souls..souls who which to reincarnate into planet earth are given the leverage to choose a good looking or beautiful computer(basalt body) to reincarnate into on earth
This is point where you get it mixed up!
...my question is
This statement is correct.
Point of correction, the programmers have no business with souls in VOSOD, they can only Lord it over dull souls in their Netherrealm domain (Hell)
Brilliant souls often have unfinished business(where their synthetic body was mistakenly aborted i.e ghost)... or personal conviction for reincarnating.
Nobody forced them to.
Take our dear SisterFire for example.
SisterFire will do justice to this one.
The question should have been, "What are the givers of computers angery about in Netherrealm?"
Answer: "Because it is a grant(Greek gift) from programmers to not-dull-enough souls in their Domain(Hell), so that the dull souls can perfectly complete their f00l!shness here on earth!"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
SporaD8:

Damnit!
After taking time to answer sentence for sentence, I lost I mistakenly press refresh!
I will be right back
...welcome to sisterfire gang is it not because of this bigslim213 attacked me and little miss lee lau
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...welcome to sisterfire gang is it not because of this bigslim213 attacked me and little miss lee lau
Trust me... I know how it feels!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Leiylau:
It sounds so interesting obviously i will try hav glimpse at it . We have wicked witches around .

let me know when you have seen the movie
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sojourner2000:

And how is she? your mother, scarlet lady aka Gaia
...she is hibernating deep down 3rd earth's hydrosphere while her soul is somewhere in 3rd world .

Does she keep in touch? where is she now?
... No she isn't in touch with me at the moment .

what does she breathe?
100 gasous elements And breathes out the other half

what does yahweh your dad breathe?
what does seraphim breathe?
... We breathe same thing you breathe , but I am adapted naturally to breathe beneath the ocean while Yahweh can't except hydrogen and helium .

Do you lot require a bath and a mouth wash like humana?
...Our time and URS aren't same , we clean our teeth once in a weak due to strong dental system.

can winged humanoids survive out of space without a spaceship like your mom and amun did in otems book? if yes, tell me how
...otem"s book is the book of amun Thoth hidden in times with help of knouscû.
My mum has a breathe she breathes out which can make 40 humans survive without oxygen for 2weeks with a circumference 130m². Do the maths

do winged humanoids excrete? whats it like?
... They excrete gold grin
Digestion and excretion is a universal thing ,many elements creatures and plants breathes in are excrements of our sun. If sun can poo out unwanted energy we breathe in who are immortals not to shit out horrible faeces.

what will happen if you, seraphim, holds your breath?
...Good seraphim has to breathe in something to live , if she shuts her ventilator to nature ...Nature will grant her a befitting RSVP burial

are some nephs born with physical disabilities?
Defects are part of universe and it's beyond nature . Many depressed suns are depressed they are sub zeroing nor burning more than 1000centigrade.

what was the latest technology before you incarnated here?
... It's not a human thing but I'll break it down in simplest words it is a 40 foot machine that keeps ur heart pumping while freezing ur brain to sub zero . What is life without brains ? The day someone breaks in and wake me up it's the day I shall die and that person dead In next hour ...I won't spare him or her ,

what is life like in your world?
... Life in my world is greater than life on earth 4000yrs to come if care isn't taken .
Your daily routine on earth is to do things ur fellow retards does ,while in my world great scientists are role models to everyone.

Marriage is ur priority on earth
While in my world , meeting beings in another world and having 2-3 worlds is our priority.
Having sex is ur priority
In my world that pleasure is same x3 ur pleasure but love for universal science keeps us busy.
Sexy men are neglected by h0rny females
And sexy women are abandoned by men learning how to defy speed of light and move to 7 planets in 3 earth weeks.

To be

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
MrAdam:

Please read carefully: I'm the only child of my parents.. lived a comfortable life till uni days when a new lecture from no where got employed at my uni days and gave me a straight F in my final exams.. I ran to her explained that I wouldn't have gotten an F cos I know what I wrote and ordered a remark but it was turned down. Then I knew I had an extra year with all my fairly good grades from year 1.

The miracle: I prayed and fasted for 3days with serious meditation.. suddenly, my school oped for a summer class for the first time in history, so no more extra year but you'll pay only the exam fees to rewrite the exam without other feels.. I scored the 98 in that course after rewriting.. that was the first and last time the school wrote something like that.. I Feel it was because of my serious meditation.
I really feel very special, things can bend becos of me. I can look at things a tell you the outcome of that situation.. but I'm not a soothsayer.. I'm just gifted like that.

Note: that was how I got a Jobb after serious fasting and meditation.. that one was a big miracle.. last person to be chosen out of over 1000 people..

The thing is I feel like I'm very special to someone above me.. nature creates a path for me..

Now: my wife is a prayer warrior and she has a kid for me after some miscarriages.. this boy even didn't cry when he was born .. he almost died.. she went to a church onetime and the pastor called me a man witch.. that nobody can offend me and go scot-free.. but Im just tired of my job and need a very big upgrade but it's just not coming as fast as before.. I dont go to church but in believe in a supreme being..

My cousin is gifted, does spiritual stuff and she tells me I'm from the water so as my grand father and I'm a reincarnation of him!! That I should start paying homage to the water!.. I've ever tried it

The problem is that I'm confused and don't know where to start from to improve my life and paying homage to the water.. she said my grand father paid homage to the same water (river) in my village...

I left my good location to my flat in a smaller city in my hometown cos of my job.. but I'm just not fulfilled.. business if just falling.. got things for another business till date no way to start the business..
...My dear Adam how did u locate us ? So so welcomed here .
You are lagging behind honestly ...I gave a lot to tell u but I will love to know u more
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
MrAdam:

Welcome here, your case is not strange.
You're among like-minded friends.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by MrAdam: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
SisterFire:
You are lagging behind honestly ...I gave a lot to tell u but I will love to know u more

You replied to a post, something just pushed me to click on the thread then I read from page 1-20. I didn't need someone to tell me to end my curiosity..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by MrAdam: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
SisterFire:

I don't even know how to introduce myself more than I have above, I'm a civil servant and also into business.. I meditate better when I'm high on sweet Mary Jane,.. my instincts are almost always true, I'm quite attractive and chubby, like to be alone cos it's hard to keep fake people around me (most people think I'm proud) I don't hide the truth no matter how ugly the situation is, I believe so much in nature and karma,.. and strongly believe there are powers governing this earth which can't just be disregarded..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:01am On Dec 06, 2022
MrAdam:

You replied to a post, something just pushed me to click on the thread then I read from page 1-20. I didn't need someone to tell me to end my curiosity..
...as you read from 1-20 sorry for many distractions from many obsessed with me ...they claimed to hate me be it pastors and the obsessed troll but they are stucked here forever , I have caught them peeping hundreds of time especially the pastors . grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Daharry what are you up to with the spirits ? shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by daharry(m): 2:19am On Dec 06, 2022
SisterFire:
grin..Can't sleep..just following the thread silently..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 4:01am On Dec 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 4:11am On Dec 06, 2022
SisterFire:

I was given a book in my dream

I can't say it's name,Cos I can't remember
I have pieces of memory of the image
It pure white,
Part of the image in front of the book had like an insect or a bee or beetle with open wings I. Pitch black, there there is something above the beetle can't tell..

The book is a story about someone I couldn't finish comprehending cos as I was reading, it talked about 3dead boys and how the family trapped the boys instead of reincarnating the boys to a beta life,

I saw a part where the author was explaining to me what the family should have done(the author or narrator was not seen, I only hear his voice), he showed me a paragraph that had a word not English the words started with "seth_phan **********" I can't remember the rest but these where the first words in the sentence. He mentioned that the sentence was the solution for the boys.
Note he didn't speak the sentence, as he had beeen narrating the book while I read, he only showed me the word when I got to the sentence I spoke the word as I read it cos it was new to me

I dissapeared immediately after pronouncing it from the dream world into my spirit state"the state where my spirit leaves my body" the feeling felt different, I panicked immediately I shouldn't have, but I did cos it was real, I forced my self back awake after 2 attempts to wake up.. I knew I was dead or something.. I just knew it.. my fear was the way and manner it happened, it felt as if the voice deceived me into dying, in my spirit state, I was lying horizontally and there was a window vertically ontop of my torso(waist upwards), I had to wake , didn't want to enter the window.

It's either I was deceived to die, being taught how to leave my body into spirit state at will or I was been led to a past secret but I didn't want to find out anymore.. I new the state I was in and it was a death state cos I went through dream not the way way I have been doing it accidentally..
This state was summoned through that word but I can't remember the word anymore.

I post things here so I don't forget.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 4:34am On Dec 06, 2022
bigslim213:
..after all I never knew pyramids existed in ENUGU until I saw them for myself....
Blessed be.
Who can confirm this with pictures
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 4:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Sojourner2000:
sisterfire i am not doubting but, are there any evidence to prove that there are other beings residing down below

Don't knw if sisterfire answered you,

I have seen and read a story, the video was on YouTube, about a contractor in the US with his team building an underground military base,
He said they came in contact with giants who had andvanced tech, when they drilled holed thousands of feet below and discovered the place to be. Opened like the surface of earth,

The guy died mysteriously after the interview,
The video is on YouTube, will try and get the link here,
He mentioned the inhabitants had laser technology used to cut off his hands when he reached for his gun...
Will search for it..
I think it was on ourtruths thread I saw it.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I was given a book in my dream

I can't say it's name,Cos I can't remember
I have pieces of memory of the image
It pure white,
Part of the image in front of the book had like an insect or a bee or beetle with open wings I. Pitch black, there there is something above the beetle can't tell..

The book is a story about someone I couldn't finish comprehending cos as I was reading, it talked about 3dead boys and how the family trapped the boys instead of reincarnating the boys to a beta life,

I saw a part where the author was explaining to me what the family should have done(the author or narrator was not seen, I only hear his voice), he showed me a paragraph that had a word not English the words started with "seth_phan **********" I can't remember the rest but these where the first words in the sentence. He mentioned that the sentence was the solution for the boys.
Note he didn't speak the sentence, as he had beeen narrating the book while I read, he only showed me the word when I got to the sentence I spoke the word as I read it cos it was new to me

I dissapeared immediately after pronouncing it from the dream world into my spirit state"the state where my spirit leaves my body" the feeling felt different, I panicked immediately I shouldn't have, but I did cos it was real, I forced my self back awake after 2 attempts to wake up.. I knew I was dead or something.. I just knew it.. my fear was the way and manner it happened, it felt as if the voice deceived me into dying, in my spirit state, I was lying horizontally and there was a window vertically ontop of my torso(waist upwards), I had to wake , didn't want to enter the window.

It's either I was deceived to die, being taught how to leave my body into spirit state at will or I was been led to a past secret but I didn't want to find out anymore.. I new the state I was in and it was a death state cos I went through dream not the way way I have been doing it accidentally..
This state was summoned through that word but I can't remember the word anymore.

I post things here so I don't forget.

...Bright light , when I reach my market I will read ur comment.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by MrAdam: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2022
SisterFire:
...as you read from 1-20 sorry for many distractions from many obsessed with me ...they claimed to hate me be it pastors and the obsessed troll but they are stucked here forever , I have caught them peeping hundreds of time especially the pastors . grin

I didn't say I'd stopped reading.. I stopped at 20 to introduce my plights. I'm still reading and just can't stop. grin grin

But you haven't answered my questions though.. good day

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Don't knw if sisterfire answered you,

I have seen and read a story, the video was on YouTube, about a contractor in the US with his team building an underground military base,
He said they came in contact with giants who had andvanced tech, when they drilled holed thousands of feet below and discovered the place to be. Opened like the surface of earth,

The guy died mysteriously after the interview,
The video is on YouTube, will try and get the link here,
He mentioned the inhabitants had laser technology used to cut off his hands when he reached for his gun...
Will search for it..
I think it was on ourtruths thread I saw it.

alright

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by MrAdam: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=SisterFire post=98376203][/quote]

You're who you say you are

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
White lady in the picture is British..she tried to talk about it on BBC Igbo..but for some strange reason she was shut down..I investigated after the incident..it's real...D.Y.O.R
PapaNnamdi:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
More pictures...The Truth Is Out there!
PapaNnamdi:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
bigslim213:
More pictures...The Truth Is Out there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: sol101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.