Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (220446 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
And you are a retarded fool for calling me an idiot!
bigslim213:
My fight is with terezzo not viz...viz isn't the one who slanderered my name here it was terrezo..even after I apologized to him..u saw this yet failed to aknowledge that..and for some reason expect me to stay quiet too?..hell no..goodbye too!!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
Good...kindly follow his threads..u will see some of my mentions there..kindly include yours too..let's get it started..
Failure!!!! You are finished! To think you are now getting wise not knowing you are one of sisterfire's tools.
What sisterfire herself won't do is what you kill yourself for in the name of pleasing sisterfire who will still call you a fool. Cockroach be wise.
I gave you a break. Thought you have gone to have a rethink. It seems I have to start operation have sense on you.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
My fight is with terezzo not viz...viz isn't the one who slanderered my name here it was terrezo..even after I apologized to him..u saw this yet failed to aknowledge that..and for some reason expect me to stay quiet too?..hell no..goodbye too!!!!
Apology after you dared me 3 times. I kept warning over and over again. When it was my turn to act, you are now apologising. You think I am a kid like you?
I thought I should give you a break, but it seems those demons wants you completely finished and depressed.
I am coming for you. Let me get back from work.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
SisterFire:
... No not now until d mess he and bigslim created is cleaned . They are too daft to know how obsession works .

Some policemen In Uganda will accuse an orphan girl with a big ass of crime , what crime punishable insult by death . Only to keep her isolated in a prison beside and have turn with her for 5yrs until a higher authority comes in.
When she is released n their is a fight In her community she will be arrested for conspiration and lock her up in a secret prison for years after releasing those that Truely offended in weeks then have turn with her because she has no one.
Though I have people but those two don't understand what obsession is , it looks like fairytale in my mouth but I know how lustful they are to . They are here because I am a woman .
During the medieval men who do dark magics are left unjudged but women who heals with leaves are obsessed with sapiosexually when they refused they brand them witches...then burn them .
If I ever tell this guy that I want us to date he will be the happiest man alive. Demon or no demon, he dosent mind dating a sexy satanic fake goddess
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
terrezo2002:
I PLAN TO MAKE THE REMAINING DAYS OF THIS YEAR A DISASTER FOR THE COCKROACHES HERE.
Sisterfire ( Fake goddess), this night shall be nightmares for you as usual
Bigslim213( Spencer Bodmas), you are so close to your moment of depression and emptiness. Run to Jesus because that's your only saving grace.
Leiylau( depressed witch), you shall be confused and be in total darkness.
Kodred, you shall be in oblivion
Margery (gromilla010, umbrateeth04, ), I am your nightmares. You will not stop seeing me. You have entered.
My name shall be a terror to you all. Next time, you are very careful when I warn you to be weary of me.

you this dirty son that came out of a dirty vagina ....why are you mentioning my moniker...if I pounce on you eeh....you would vanquish into thin air cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
terrezo2002:

Apology after you dared me 3 times. I kept warning over and over again. When it was my turn to act, you are now apologising. You think I am a kid like you?
I thought I should give you a break, but it seems those demons wants you completely finished and depressed.
I am coming for you. Let me get back from work.
it is obvious that you are bent on derailing this thread...be warned all I will destroy you completely cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
grin grin grin that is one thing I don't like about sisterfire..she will tell you to isolate those lusting after her but yet she refused to see that those piece of shits keeps mentioning your moniker and not her and still expects you to keep quiet and after that when you unleash acids bath on those nincompoop..GBAM she attacks you and go into exile for a while..and yet she is too blind to see that the mods are not on her side and they won't listen to her even though she reports does excrements...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
terrezo2002:

Failure!!!! You are finished! To think you are now getting wise not knowing you are one of sisterfire's tools.
What sisterfire herself won't do is what you kill yourself for in the name of pleasing sisterfire who will still call you a fool. Cockroach be wise.
I gave you a break. Thought you have gone to have a rethink. It seems I have to start operation have sense on you.
I love retards like you who type rubbish with confidence omoh you dey increase my moral...oya let's delve deep into this journey and let me measure the magnitude of your blatant Stupidity grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Honestly I'm pissed right now and I could careless what she thinks. Just because she happens to have knowledge that some might not have doesn't give her any justification to call me names..I never once called her name's..so why the Bleep does she thinks she is in a position to call me a stupid idiot?..is she mad ?..I don't kiss asses for any reason..so make everybody respect themselves.undecided
Umbrateeth04:
grin grin grin that is one thing I don't like about sisterfire..she will tell you to isolate those lusting after her but yet she refused to see that those piece of shits keeps mentioning your moniker and not her and still expects you to keep quiet and after that when you unleash acids bath on those nincompoop..GBAM she attacks you and go into exile for a while..and yet she is too blind to see that the mods are not on her side and they won't listen to her even though she reports does excrements...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
terrezo2002:

You know how to claim saint and make others evil. grin Only if these cockroaches can see your true self. But they are cockroaches and so they are blind and deaf at the same time.
Only dazzlingd and sojourner2000(even though he was the original aggressor) were the wise people to stay on their lane.
Dazzlingd being the wisest person among you all. Far wiser than you claiming to be a goddess without wisdom.
There are people like SporaD8 and wolesmile, who just observe. That's true wisdom they exhibit. Everyone of you should rather learn from the wise among you.
From the way you always poke on vizconson shows you are not wise at all.

But too late. Let's enjoy it the way it goes. I will teach you people wisdom since you refuse to have sense. The thread started January of 2021. It is already due to be shut down.
ROTFL..sisterfire it would be very LUDICROUS of you to allow that ratshit whose useless moniker is terrezo2002 to shutdown your thread grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Since the bastard is hell bent of ruining this thread..I have taken it to him on his very own thread..look out for my comments on his thread..the prick is a scan artist and an imposter..low life wretch!
Umbrateeth04:
I love retards like you who type rubbish with confidence omoh you dey increase my moral...oya let's delve deep into this journey and let me measure the magnitude of your blatant Stupidity grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
Honestly I'm pissed right now and I could careless what she thinks. Just because she happens to have knowledge that some might not have doesn't give her any justification to call me names..I never once called her name's..so why the Bleep does she thinks she is in a position to call me a stupid idiot?..is she mad ?..I don't kiss asses for any reason..so make everybody respect themselves.undecided
I know she is trying to disguise to prevent further derailment on this thread... one thing you have to know is that sisterfire hates people fighting for her.she is a one man's quad..so she prefers attacking alone..she is a lone tigress grin...I think I understand you completely you have some scores with that idiot which you would have to finish up and I know it has nothing to do with sisterfire..that is what sisterfire fails to understand. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
Since the bastard is hell bent of ruining this thread..I have taken it to him on his very own thread..look out for my comments on his thread..the prick is a scan artist and an imposter..low life wretch!
set a trap for the excrement..create a libel thread on his useless moniker and see if you will lure the idiot out of here and finish the shmuck on that thread..trust me it's going to work grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Since he is reading it...might not work..the person's number he is sharing to people to scam them is who I have been speaking to..and he intends to come here to clear the air since he is claiming not to be this scumbag..so my question is why will dis lowlife dish out a number that it's not his so they could reach out to him there?..he is either the bastard or he phishing!
Umbrateeth04:
set a trap for the excrement..create a libel thread on his useless moniker and see if you will lure the idiot out of here and finish the shmuck on that thread..trust me it's going to work grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Secondly I have started creating many Scence on his recent threads..I know someone is reading..only a matter of time before they respond.
bigslim213:
Since he is reading it...might not work..the person's number he is sharing to people to scam them is who I have been speaking to..and he intends to come here to clear the air since he is claiming not to be this scumbag..so my question is why will dis lowlife dish out a number that it's not his so they could reach out to him there?..he is either the bastard or he phishing!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Margery, umbrateeth04, gomilla010 your madness time has begun. It is a pity. I warned you.
Let your madness continue until you submit to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Bigslim213, you are close to your days of total emptiness and depression. You can save yourself now. It is not my wish for people to suffer.
Repent and surrender to Jesus Christ. Infact you have less than 48 hours more to do that. You can continue to insult me. I don't care

I won't engage any of you again. You have been damaged.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Well I was actually fighting for myself..I responded to a senseless quote of his ..and that was how it started..even after apologising to the idiot about my improper usage of words towards him..only to see he has started talking too much opas!..the guy is retarded..but I won't respond to him anymore on this thread..if he talk 5 here to me..I go talk 10 for him thread..make we see who go tireundecided
Umbrateeth04:
I know she is trying to disguise to prevent further derailment on this thread... one thing you have to know is that sisterfire hates people fighting for her.she is a one man's quad..so she prefers attacking alone..she is a lone tigress grin...I think I understand you completely you have some scores with that idiot which you would have to finish up and I know it has nothing to do with sisterfire..that is what sisterfire fails to understand. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
Secondly I have started creating many Scence on his recent threads..I know someone is reading..only a matter of time before they respond.
if you go to the excrements useless thread to violate him,it won't create much emotional and psychological damage on the idiot..just create a fresh slander thread on his useless moniker and see how you will finish him up there..it is going to cause an immense deteriorating effect on the useless decayed excrement grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
the idiots derailment of this particular thread is giving his depressed mindset a little peace of mind...just create a slander fresh thread/topic on his useless moniker..and see his depression come into limelight grin grin grin..can't you see his hopeless, depressed and sad and the only way the idiot could suppress depression and hopelessness is too derail this thread with arrant irrelevant nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
THANK YOU JESUS. THE ENEMIES ARE DEFEATED. THE ONES STILL FIGHTING ARE LIKE A SNAKE WHOSE HEAD HAS BEEN CHOPPED OFF. THEY WILL MAKE NOISE FOR A WHILE AND THEN BE SILENCED FOREVER.

Matthew 21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

I am a battle axe in the hands of the Holy God. I am a flame of fire. Destroyer of evil and darkness. I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above principalities and powers. All demons and their powers are under my feet.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
terrezo2002:
THANK YOU JESUS. THE ENEMIES ARE DEFEATED. THE ONES STILL FIGHTING ARE LIKE A SNAKE WHOSE HEAD HAS BEEN CHOPPED OFF. THEY WILL MAKE NOISE FOR A WHILE AND THEN BE SILENCED FOREVER.

Matthew 21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

I am a battle axe in the hands of the Holy God. I am a flame of fire. Destroyer of evil and darkness. I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above principalities and powers. All demons and their powers are under my feet.
if I may ask who are the snakes?
And who exactly chopped off their head? grin grin
I am curious because I want to check how many brain cells are dead in your empty cranium grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
You need to understand..terezzo is different from viz..viz is an entirely different person..I know from the way he chats and how he responds..they are different people!

The way you defend vizconson I can only say u are the one aren't u?

You wanna make friends with an enemy of sisterfire right?

She said you shud make friends with terrezo2002 before she will come back ever again ,hw are going about it ? ,because she just insulted my life telling her ,she shudnt say such .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
The you must be more daft to think I should stay quiet and let one idiot slander my name!!!

Terrezo2002 and sisterfire were loving each other and sharing knowledge and you barged in on them attacking the pastor , what for dude?
Is all your fault biggy ,you started all this trouble .Fix it since you talked back at my goddess of the sun so bad. What is wrong with you hello oo?? Sisterfire would av attacked u that minute but in Ladies forever™ we leave no one behind.
Allah save you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
!undecided
Rekhina:

The way you defend vizconson I can only say u are the one aren't u?

You wanna make friends with an enemy of sisterfire right?

She said you shud make friends with terrezo2002 before she will come back ever again ,hw are going about it ? ,because she just insulted my life telling her ,she shudnt say such .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
Think or assume whatever you want..I'm not here to prove anything honestly. if she doesn't respect you enough to insult you just to Aire your views..then I wonder the sort of friendship you have!.

And as for terezzo...we will never be friends..so if for that reason she sisterfire decides to stay off this thread .so shall it be! But I won't tolerate any insult from she or anyone else !-\
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Then you must have also read the part where I openly apologized to the same terezzo until he started making threats?..how you gonna address that too? In as much as you worship your goddess..you must also be in a position to whoop her ass if she is out of place !

Calling me an idiot or daft for being rationale..was the line crosser..and I will not forgive her until she APOLOGISES publicly!
Rekhina:

Terrezo2002 and sisterfire were loving each other and sharing knowledge and you barged in on them attacking the pastor , what for dude?
Is all your fault biggy ,you started all this trouble .Fix it since you talked back at my goddess of the sun so bad. What is wrong with you hello oo?? Sisterfire would av attacked u that minute but in Ladies forever™ we leave no one behind.
Allah save you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
Think or assume whatever the Bleep you want..I'm not here to prove anything to you or anybody!undecided

Sisterfire told me a while ago that those who ask her what her purpose of this thread is **** shud know she is knowledge brain users and questioners seek , she dosent own this thread but light seekers****

She said light workers own this thread
Kodred dazzlingd leiylau bigslim213 tloc Phillipson papannamdi Margery fman rekhina ( me ) , drlammy, sisterfire , vizconson ,wolesmile kalu61 and sporad8 owns this thread .
She as the co-op kicked out vizconson for anti-thread activities and bigslim213 rejected that , now she wants co-owner of this thread named bigslim( u ) to go get terrezo2002 who wants to be part of the thread back to status quo before she will show here as a member.

She said more seriously that ** The thread is created for light workers not for sisterfire , she might be answering questions but without questions their won't be answers ,
She related it to ying and yang situation .
She has told us how her dream is ur dreams dated futuristically around 6000AD.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213:
Then you must have also read the part where I openly apologized to the same terezzo until he started making threats?..how you gonna address that too? In as much as you worship your goddess..you must also be in a position to whoop her ass if she is out of place !

Calling me an idiot or daft for being rationale..was the line crosser..and I will not forgive her until she APOLOGISES publicly!

Why on earth will you go insulting a pastor who is chatting peacefully with the woman she called Evil and demonic and later apologize when u have messed up with a proud christian ?
You messed up biggy , why I said so is that *** christians are proud humans ,who boast how they have Jesus their redeemer and this proud christian Terrezo became humble and calm in romance situation with Sisterfire only for u to spoil the whole thing with ur insensitivity.
And you claimed to apologize ,does christians forgive ? Is their god all forgiving .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
bigslim213 stamped . So be it .

My goddess Sisterfire you can now rest since bigslim213 and terrezo2002 can never be friends.
Let the thread close forever.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

She already allowed u to chew the cretin but bigslim213 started being friends with the idiot called vizconson who hates sisterfire and her snake people.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

Sisterfire has been on this forum since 2011 ,she knows wickedness happening here more than u do.
She knows and will always say " medieval era is always upon us , era where Religious manipulations rules against brain using "
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
7 guest abi na 7 cowards . Una don ferment trouble go form guest abi ? Better thunder go fire una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.