Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,973 members, 7,863,470 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219966 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2023
In the spirit world there are constant battles. Battles for souls of men. Battles for supremacy. Battles all the time.
There are always casualties. The best you can do is to join in the battle.
You cannot say you don't have any business with these battles. If you don't join, it would be risky for you. Like the saying "when two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.
No one was called to be a spectator in life. Funny thing is that even if you don't trouble the devil, he troubles you. So never turn your back against the devil. Face him with all your weapons of warfare: shield of faith, helmet of salvation, gospel of peace, righteousness, prayers, truth and the word of God.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2023
I share spiritual truth here. I am Ann instrument of righteousness. I have a lot of experiences. Don't ever be decieved by the devil that there are no demon anywhere. Some will say you are fighting air. The moment you are decieved, you are defeated.
The same people that tell you are fighting imaginary demons are also attacking you in the night. When they can't overcome you, they begin to lie against you. They call you all sorts of names. The common word is that you are crazy or mad cheesy cheesy
I will be back for more
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and you will be more powerful than the most powerful devil.
For as many that receives Jesus Christ into their lives to them He gives power to become the Sons and Daughters of God.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
It's more easier to serve God than to serve the devil.
God wants to bless you, but the devil wants to take from you.
Make your choice. Do you want to be an instrument of righteousness or an instrument of sin?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2023
It is a beautiful day. All praise to God for another opportunity to show forth His glory through me.

At a conference right now. We are praying and discussing on how to make our children responsible and people of good character as they grow.

Do you know what these people that call themselves light seekers on this thread gather to discuss?
What do you expect from a gathering of gays, lesbians, witches, drug addicts and all forms of questionable characters.
Their gatherings are not for good. Therefore they should scatter in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by UmbrateethO4: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2023
VawuIenceReturn:
the bastard don run o. Wtf cheesy
I was arrested for theft
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by UmbrateethO4: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
a diary of a mad man hallucinating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he was online . He see madness he run
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
he was online . He see madness he run
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by UmbrateethO4: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin
I dey use him name cause havoc now grin cheesy later when them ban me, he will carry my cross
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
I dey use him name cause havoc now grin cheesy later when them ban me, he will carry my cross
Lol.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2023
HOW I WISH EVERYONE WILL COME TO THR TRUE LIGHT. JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUE LIGHT THAT CAME FROM HEAVEN TO SHINE LIGHT UPON THE WAYS OF EVERYONE. IT IS JUST UNFORTUNATE TO SEE PEOPLE REJECT THIS LIGHT AND CHOOSE DARKNESS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO BRING THEM OUT OF THIS DARKNESS, THEY RATHER DELVE INTO GREATER DARKNESS. HMMM INTERESTING.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2023
In darkness, there is confusion, hopelessness, depression, sorrow, pains, fear etc. These people who choose darkness here on this thread experience these things. The god of this world continues to make them blind that they don't still see how miserable they are.
My prayer is that the power of God will destroy their ignorance and tear off the vails covering their eyes in Jesus name. Amen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ScaryDreamz: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
@sisterfire @Leiylau @LadiesForever

Hi.. Incase you are still there, just wanted to hear your insight on this dream. I understand our Christian brothers may not have much idea. But I've been having some strange dreams recently, I feel some heavy presence in my dreams but not visible attimes with manifestation or appearance of things suddenly around me like table of fruits etc in the dreams. Today, I saw myself as a Giant and married to a Goddess and we have a daughter. Tho it's been a while I see such dreams, and now again. I do pray and fast tho and I'm just wondering what this dreams could mean.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
ScaryDreamz:

Hi.. Incase you are still there, just wanted to hear your insight on this dream. I understand our Christian brothers may not have much idea. But I've been having some strange dreams recently, I feel some heavy presence in my dreams but not visible attimes with manifestation or appearance of things suddenly around me like table of fruits etc in the dreams. Today, I saw myself as a Giant and married to a Goddess and we have a daughter. Tho it's been a while I see such dreams, and now again. I do pray and fast tho and I'm just wondering what this dreams could mean.
Lol.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTIONS.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
ScaryDreamz:

@Sisterfire would have asked you . What made you think u were a giant in that dream? 🙂Let us know ur activities as that giant!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
na brick layer work this bastard dey do. Once you are back , I will give you sleepless night grin cool
jobless fool...you can never give me sleepless night..I have destroyed and damaged you to keep quoting me and creating multiple threads about me and actually going as far as cloning my moniker...what a heavy burden of load placed on you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
LadiesForever:

Useless ode how far?
I see you've gone completely silent. Any problem or can't you handle terrezo2002 again?

SPEAK UP BOY!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mumu..you never handle the Stupidity, foolishness, backwardness, hopelessness, joblessness and poverty wey plaque you....you are an emasculated Idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
VawuIenceReturn:
thunder fire my mama smelling taw taw
not only that she needs to be burnt alive alongside with you grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:
They are nursing their wounds at the moment grin grin grin
ROTFL
which wound? grin grin grin grin grin
A tale of a cracked brain...I will help crack your brain more than what was cracked of it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The idiot don go rest..you go see fire today grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin grin

I tire for monkeys and Gorillas oooo sorry Gromilla010 aka Umberteeth04

Let there be peace so man go leave this unholy thread the fool just won't rest. 47 mentions of Bigcowhornn from him in just 3 days. Na like that their homosexual love dey start but i am not gay so i had run to keep my dick safe from his mouth.

Later he'll be looking around for who and who is trapped.

Shior!!!!
maggot....there won't be peace..you claim never to step foot into this thread again but the virus that has damaged your brain still brings you here to start typing shit...I understand that you have no life outside nairaland...and you need this forum to help compensate your real life hopelessness..I will give you shit and make you beg for more grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
ROTFL
which wound? grin grin grin grin grin
A tale of a cracked brain...I will help crack your brain more than what was cracked of it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The idiot don go rest..you go see fire today grin grin grin grin
Lol. You are already defeated and forgotten. You went into hiding for days. You thought I have left that's why you quoted me. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Well, I can't belittle myself to be exchanging words with a dead dog
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin grin grin
Petrol has finished grin. They are reaping the consequences of their actions.
Their rantings are always for a short time. They rant and then suffer for ranting.
Na dem Sabi. I came here to open their eyes to light but they love to dwell in darkness.
I am still here because of those wannabes that might want to join them. I am here to warn them of who these people are and their evil intentions.
mumu..carry on with your punishment before I wipe you oraimo cord for back... Worthless useless piece of shit grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:
HOW I WISH EVERYONE WILL COME TO THR TRUE LIGHT. JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUE LIGHT THAT CAME FROM HEAVEN TO SHINE LIGHT UPON THE WAYS OF EVERYONE. IT IS JUST UNFORTUNATE TO SEE PEOPLE REJECT THIS LIGHT AND CHOOSE DARKNESS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO BRING THEM OUT OF THIS DARKNESS, THEY RATHER DELVE INTO GREATER DARKNESS. HMMM INTERESTING.
carry-on with your punishment grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:
The holiness of God is not merely a theological subject fit for scholars with the interest and stamina to pursue it. Indeed, the holiness of God is a matter of great importance to every living soul.
confirm mugu
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin grin

You and people's detials. Na God go judge you for this kind wickedness pro max.
just as you are so scared of divulging your details grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin grin
Welcome back bro. No mind those guys. All their rantings don backfire on their heads and businesses that's why them japa.
I still dey here to stop their useless activities. Make them connect elsewhere I don't care. I cannot share the same space with them. Light and darkness have nothing in common. One has to leave the other. No be me go leave for them.
Cheers bro. You fought a good fight.

which fight?
Fight never startooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If war start no be me go tell you....LOOOOL
I dey offline deyake cash bit I don destroy you too dey type rubbish inside sisterfires poop...that is a typical example of being trapped Forever grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
which fight?
Fight never startooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If war start no be me go tell you....LOOOOL
I dey offline deyake cash bit I don destroy you too dey type rubbish inside sisterfires poop...that is a typical example of being trapped Forever grin grin grin grin grin
All I will tell you is for you to repent and give your life to Jesus Christ. Can't you see how sad you are?
The person you are fighting is not of this world. You are just wasting energy fighting me that God is with. Think about your life and ask yourself if this is a good life you are living.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by UmbrateethO4: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
I just got released from alagbon. I was arrested for robbery
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by UmbrateethO4: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
FuckTheMod:
When a useless drunkard faggõt dog like Umbrateeth04 and a USELESS ugly olosho pig like his mother marry eachother, how do expect them to still find themselves attractive?
This is why the useless, their son has remained frustrated, low-life and miserable.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ScaryDreamz: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Leiylau:
@Sisterfire would have asked you . What made you think u were a giant in that dream? 🙂Let us know ur activities as that giant!
I can't really say, but I saw that I was very tall in that dream, and even bent to pass through a door.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by UmbrateethO4: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
which fight?
I only rob

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.