Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ (208215 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin Your business is cursed. You can't make money.
You are on exile treating your depression grin grin
I don't want you to die in my hands. See the way you are quoting me and using vawulencepromax lines grin grin
You have got nothing more to say. You are damaged forever. Well, I pray lightening will strike your head so it can reset.
I am your nightmare grin
Let me drop like 10 Bible verses to send you to another exile
I worth a million times than your wretched soul...I am capable enough of vindicating your entire miserable lineage from everlasting abject poverty and my account wont shake....give your useless life a little meaning and bow down and eat my shit and catapult yourself from grass to grace grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiot vawulencepromax get lines?...that maggot brain get line...see the idiots you mingle with.. that your fake god must be a joke...two maggot brains forming squad it is going to be appaling and ludicrous grin grin grin grin

You pray for lightening to strike my head?...why not do it yourself...it seems you are so useless without your fake god and the worst part is that..that your fake god has utterly deceived, damaged and uselessed you...

You can never be my nightmare...you are too small... someone who claims to be my nightmare is too scared to divulge his details...audio nightmare...your fake god don damage your brain finish grin grin grin grin grin

Idiot think say his useless bible quotes dey send me to exileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shit eater and EXCRETA packer terrezo2002 you go eat shit tire today...I will give you shit and make you begg for more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Hmmmm, aboki you are so funny.

You fight and run away for days and weeks on end but think it is someone else that is the coward

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Let me explain something ... when a mad man dropss his things in the wrong place nice and sane people kick it to his place of permanent residence... the refuse dump.
This is exactly what i did with your 'post' before moving on to comment on other thread grin grin grin grin grin
I know that madness won't let you understand so just leave it like that.

You and this love for eating human shi.t.. especially the shi.t of your fake goddess. Shebi them put maggi inside? Lol
Your monopoly go last for life.... wait for it.... in Jesus name!!!!

Me? I don kick her ass tire and now you take over with my blessing. You must destory this thread beyond repair you hear me?

E no go better for you if you no quote me at least 3 times

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
an enormous amount of horseshit in one commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have better things doing than to engage an insignificant bozo like you....I always come here to inflict injury on you when I have nothing doing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You gat nothing to explain na shit full your brain.... excessive dosage of consuming sisterfire feaces has mangled your brain...I gave you your usual shit and you were to scared of eating it there you came here to eat it completely....so you still get shame?....don't worry I go carry that shit go there go give you . I won people to know say you dey eat shit wellaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course you like eating sisterfires feaces that's why you can't wait to come back for more...like I said earlier sisterfire manage shit you out from her anus and you still want come enter back inside her anus..and na that shit I go give you today and you go choke on itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your fear...I go quote you million timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And you go have convulsions and heart attack if you no quote me againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2023
BigCowHornn:
Aboki wey no fit rest until e eat Bigcowhorn sh.it and dream about sistefire's own.

You know yourself oya quote me..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
fear don dey catch you to quote me?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don beat fear enter your body...you go chop sisterfires shit tire today... wait make I come carry sisterfire shit give you make you chop. Food don ready... bigcowhornn after sisterfires shit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
Umbrateeth04, wisdom is too high for you. You can even hold a meaningful discussion. Same with your witches
It is koboko you need so the foolishness can be driven out with lashes on your scaly body.

Proverbs 24:7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

idiot...you no get wisdom na pile of sisterfires poop full your empty skull...see as you dey post bible quote like person wey dem uproot him brain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am waiting for your koboko..if your hand no fall make I know why...you go regret ever stepping foot on planet earth... condemned foolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Rekhina(f): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
coward....and you decided to bring it here in this particular thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why didn't you quote me in that particular thread?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Emasculated ode.... sisterfire manage shit you out from her anus but you still won find way enter back inside her anusπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You be that housefly wey dey always perch around sisterfires poop and invariably you go eat shit tire till you enter grave idiotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 solid years of being trapped in her poop and the toxic hume's you inhaled has damaged you...all your comment na shit, your quote na shit infact everything about you na shit shit shit shit shitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My dear how a man gets himself trapped in shit tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Rekhina(f): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
idiot...you no get wisdom na pile of sisterfires poop full your empty skull...see as you dey post bible quote like person wey dem uproot him brain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am waiting for your koboko..if your hand no fall make I know why...you go regret ever stepping foot on planet earth... condemned foolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If sisterfire's new shit is in his brain then little sense will be there . I think wats there is rotten shit of sisterfire.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by VawulenceProMax: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I worth a million times than your wretched soul...I am capable enough of vindicating your entire miserable lineage from everlasting abject poverty and my account wont shake....give your useless life a little meaning and bow down and eat my shit and catapult yourself from grass to grace grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiot vawulencepromax get lines?...that maggot brain get line...see the idiots you mingle with.. that your fake god must be a joke...two maggot brains forming squad it is going to be appaling and ludicrous grin grin grin grin

You pray for lightening to strike my head?...why not do it yourself...it seems you are so useless without your fake god and the worst part is that..that your fake god has utterly deceived, damaged and uselessed you...

You can never be my nightmare...you are too small... someone who claims to be my nightmare is too scared to divulge his details...audio nightmare...your fake god don damage your brain finish grin grin grin grin grin

Idiot think say his useless bible quotes dey send me to exileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shit eater and EXCRETA packer terrezo2002 you go eat shit tire today...I will give you shit and make you begg for more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

terrezo2002 see as you make this cursed bastard to type full novel for him papa to read grin grin. I don dey pity the guy sef. Lmao. Running away for days only to come back online and see like 50 mentions from attackers cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by VawulenceProMax: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
an enormous amount of horseshit in one commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have better things doing than to engage an insignificant bozo like you....I always come here to inflict injury on you when I have nothing doing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You gat nothing to explain na shit full your brain.... excessive dosage of consuming sisterfire feaces has mangled your brain...I gave you your usual shit and you were to scared of eating it there you came here to eat it completely....so you still get shame?....don't worry I go carry that shit go there go give you . I won people to know say you dey eat shit wellaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course you like eating sisterfires feaces that's why you can't wait to come back for more...like I said earlier sisterfire manage shit you out from her anus and you still want come enter back inside her anus..and na that shit I go give you today and you go choke on itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your fear...I go quote you million timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And you go have convulsions and heart attack if you no quote me againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
did you type this for real? This is sign or depression o wink I don dey pity you. But as an armed robber that you are u must die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
terrezo2002 see as you make this cursed bastard to type full novel for him papa to read grin grin. I don dey pity the guy sef. Lmao. Running away for days only to come back online and see like 50 mentions from attackers cheesy cheesy
grin Lol. Infact ehn
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Chai! This guy is really sad and poor. All these for me? grin
I must have caused you heart pain.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04,

Wisdom is too high for you. Take whip

Proverbs 24:7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
To all witches here grin

Proverbs 24:20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by BigCowHornn: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04:
fear don dey catch you to quote me?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don beat fear enter your body...you go chop sisterfires shit tire today... wait make I come carry sisterfire shit give you make you chop. Food don ready... bigcowhornn after sisterfires shit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mad maddo maddest...I go serve you your breakfast just the way you want it..your delicious sisterfires poopπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/quote]

Your madness aside you always obey to the full like dog. It's why i like you.

Three quotes complete!
Who's your Daddy?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now just 2 times. grin grin grin

E no go better for you if you no quote me two times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by BigCowHornn: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Apart from selling shoes in a fancy shop for your father what other job do you have?

Ode read my lips for free prophesy about your destiny...

You will come crawling back to my mentions for food before the cock crow 3 times.

Now say a big Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigCowHornn:
Mad maddo maddest...I go serve you your breakfast just the way you want it..your delicious sisterfires poopπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your madness aside you always obey to the full like dog. It's why i like you.

Three quotes complete!
Who's your Daddy?

Now just 2 times. grin grin grin

E no go better for you if you no quote me two times
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....reverse psychology doesn't work on me.....odeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are trapped in sisterfires poop and you can never be released againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oya quote me again so I can serve you your delicious sisterfires poop just the way you love itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Apart from selling shoes in a fancy shop for your father what other job do you have?

Ode read my lips for free prophesy about your destiny...

You will come crawling back to my mentions for food before the cock crow 3 times.

Now say a big Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
offpoint as usualπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You don't know shit about me or even how I look like or even what I do for a living πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Biccowdung or bigcowidiot or whatever your useless moniker is I will continue to feed you sisterfires poop till you choke on it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oya quote me again let me give you another dosage of sisterfires poopπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rekhina:

My dear how a man gets himself trapped in shit tire me ooo
the idiot can't even find his way out of sisterfires poop..omoh na netherealm he dey so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rekhina:

If sisterfire's new shit is in his brain then little sense will be there . I think wats there is rotten shit of sisterfire.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
did you type this for real? This is sign or depression o wink I don dey pity myself. But as an armed robber that you are u must kill me
depression my foot!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Depression ni depression ko...see werey dey talk about depression...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am waiting for you...na your flesh I go take use do suyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
Umbrateeth04,

Wisdom is too high for you. Take whip

where is the whip?
The witches here do you strong thing oooooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
fear don catch amπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...person wey no fit read novel dey call himself vawulencepromaxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....you mumu die..if you no go fit read novel e mean say your vawulence still dey learn workπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....vawulenceproidiot na you I pity..you go clone account tire and create thread tire on my moniker till you get permanent stroke coupled with arthritis πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
they are too soft. They are online but can't continue the Vawulence
jobless mofo...acid bath wey you receive offline don cause you chronic depression and na so nairaland is your only home and solace...victim of casualty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....people dey offline dey make cash..you dey nairaland with your burnt face and disfigured body filled with sepsis with free data from your useless poverty stricken neighbours hotspot dey yarn rubbish inside your shithole...I give you 10minutes to create another thread with my moniker as the headline if not ..I go kill you this nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
where is the whip?
The witches here do you strong thing oooooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oya keep crying while I whip you and the witches. Rekhina came to cry here to show how the whip is touching her too....

Oya chop another whip grin

Proverbs 24:22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

Oya keep crying while I whip you and the witches. Rekhina came to cry here to show how the whip is touching her too....

Oya chop another whip grin

Proverbs 24:22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

who is crying? Stop projecting to me your current emotions right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It seems the useless bible quote is your power...madman with bible quoteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know you are a jobless fool and you are always on this particular thread peeping like a trapped rat in a gum bookπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ps:I am still waiting for the whipπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
who is crying? Stop projecting to me your current emotions right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It seems the useless bible quote is your power...madman with bible quoteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know you are a jobless fool and you are always on this particular thread peeping like a trapped rat in a gum bookπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ps:I am still waiting for the whipπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love your cries.
Take another whip that will prepare you for exile

Proverbs 24:24-25 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou art righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:
But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

I love your cries.
Take another whip that will prepare you for exile

Proverbs 24:24-25 He that saith unto the wicked, Thou art righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:
But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.

I love your shedding of blood...keep quoting your useless bible quotes...the more you quote the more you shedd blood and the more I drink your blood...I am here to inflict injury and pains on youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I love your shedding of blood...keep quoting your useless bible quotes...the more you quote the more you shedd blood and the more I drink your blood...I am here to inflict injury and pains on youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This will help in your days of exile. Oya take it grin

Proverbs 25:5 Take away the wicked from before the king, and his throne shall be established in righteousness.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

A rod for the fool's (umbrateeth04) back grin cheesy cheesy

Umbrateeth04
This will help you in your depressed state as you stay in your exile
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

A rod for the fool's (umbrateeth04) back grin cheesy cheesy

Umbrateeth04
This will help you in your depressed state as you stay in your exile
wow mention my moniker like your life depends on it and cry on my mention it gives me orgasm...you claim I am having depression yet you are too daft to see that you are the depressed one here lingering around aimlessly in a woman's thread like a trapped rat crying over everybody's mention..yes the witches here did you strong thing hence all your useless quotes and mention are centered here..you don't even go out or leave a happy or normal life anymore..you have been deprived of happiness and enjoyment hence all your tears are centered on this particular thread from morning till night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

Proverbs 25:5 Take away the wicked from before the king, and his throne shall be established in righteousness.

this hopeless ragamuffin waif are you still here? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Umbrateeth04: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

yes I go on exile to make cash cos I have freedom but you..you are in captivity...you are trapped here inside sisterfires poop in chains πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gromilla010:
this hopeless ragamuffin waif are you still here? cheesy
This gay is back from exile of depression grin

Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

I am bold as lion. I keep sending all of you on exile grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.