Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208249 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EngrKemp: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Good morning

Good morning firster .

Kindly address my question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=EngrKemp post=122028900]

I asked a question initially and you aboided the question so well.

Personally, I love knowledge and I am a deep thinker.

I know that there are lots more beyond what there is in our Holy books.

But I v trained my mind to be prudent in my dispositions.

Finally, I fear nothing and i believe I am a blend of lots of realities [/Quote]
ANS:
Fearlessness is a component of wisdom that helps us acquire universal knowledges, welcome here once more

Questions...

Why are some babies before delivery come to their parents in the dream or vision to give their preferred names
...That's the vosod tricks synonymous with higher souls awaiting Reincarnation on a particular planet or a characteristics of dream IVR that anticipates future occurances ( search IVR sisterfire to know more on dream ) , My mum anticipated Vivian 4months to delivery though I preferred Lilian but Vivian is still ok to me because a winged female angel who fought alongside Lilith was named Våiva corrupted to vaivan now viviane or bibian but Lilian was same as Lilith my daughter. So no problems.
But these occurances are related to dreams than vosod's tricks.

2.What is the significance of such ?A does it suggest that the baby has a special gift?
... Vosod tricks shows that the child is special and the later is common with likes of those who claimed to dream about future event more than past events, the later shows the dreamer is special at the first place.

What is the significance of people with Dada Hair?
Jabusags ? Good question! They aren't gifteds nor Reincarnated beings infact most are new souls sent to mitigate political schemes and misrules against nature and forces of the universe.
Like gifteds they see ILLUM who came always to guide them but in 100 Jabusags 2 will know it's beyond church and Religion while the 98 always bcoms pastors & Politicians due to great charisma inbuilt in them and end up worst than buhari or shetimma.
This 98! What is always their excuses when they planned to fight evil and end up fighting blind masses?
I can't do this alone and like is so precious I'm not here to die but to try my best and enjoy the beauties of jah's creation( Satan's creations , same Satan they despise so much )
Ignorance is bad

Their births on earth are same with the frequency of gifteds 100,000 : 1,
When u see 2 Jabusags know their are 2 gifteds doing prostitution or washing plates in restaurants around .
These fashion age no one knows who is who ,they might be on skin gorimakpa hair style but one is common with the real Jabusag non corrupted by Christianity .... They see future !! They are clairvoyant in nature. And u should know clairvoyance isn't part of giftism but Jabusagism.

What do u v to say about guardian angels attached to an individual by God once born.
They aren't guardian angels but forces of light called ILLUM who has connections with all souls of this universe including souls of animals and trees.

What is the real name of the Supreme God .
The celestial name he is called

What does he call himself?
... It's celestial name is wæ•d /myarioshee /mee•tamogun / Gliquas / Father of suns Usook

And name he called himself as Greece calls themselves Hellas is REVERAD

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
EngrKemp:

Are u one of the earth masters ?
... Who are the earth masters my dear?🙄
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
EngrKemp:

Why didn't adolf succeed?
Why ?
Why did he fail?
If not the will of Almighty
... Adolf hitlar is a higher knowledged chicken who finds out some elite chickens and turkeys are doing so much atrocities with the souls of many chickens dead or Alive . He wanted a default earth to save many souls but he does that wrongly without him or mighty turkeys who sent him and also dogs who clap for him( mighty turkeys and dogs are living very far in shadows ) knowing fully well that a great sized turkey is very close in shadows watching waiting to strike.
Adolf wanted a default without plans Incase of failures and he failed without backup plans to that default . He the knowledge chicken became vulnerable and depressed for the mighty shadow turkey to strike his necks then hang him.

Remember Adolf was previously arresting Atheists and unbelievers but felt betrayed along the line because truths were made bare to him by his Ancestor a female winged humanoid Ishtar( Easter ) and 6th Earth's dormain war or meg war( WW2) came for him to supervise And he failed like Napoleon who would av striked the satanists.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kez11:

Alright....

One at a time.

First question borders on reincarnation. How does it happen? I ask this because some say it comes only in form of rebirth while some are of the notion that it happens like teleportation (like someone dies now and reappear elsewhere far away, same age and time then starts a new life)
... Reincarnation is an exclusive right of a higher soul . But we have two types of Reincarnation
1: automatic or rolling stone

Here idiots who aren't trapped in netherrealms because of frozen NTR or nonchalancy of the soul trappers are automatically rolled back to earth from vosod because they wanted Jesus , Mohammed, sweet holy ghost, virgin Mary and Allah than seeing Satanic moving trees, demonic green faced principalities, orange faced marine girls, Foul spirit looking like frogs with human faces but so friendly etc that defiles their cursed imaginations.

Reincarnation is a choice made by fools and the wise ones , universe is a place of choice but we suffer so much for our wrong choices ,

These idiots here has Reincarnated 100times to earth but will stab u to death in an argument about Reincarnation which they think is a satanic idea.
One thing is certain nature hates Religious people ,if u want to be Religious outside netherrealm no forces of nature sends u to claberton or Sirius twin P planet full of light workers but to earth full of cursed animals walking in twos and their sizes? Mere 5.6ft

Perfect Reincarnation

Here a wise man who might want to be trapped but due to his/her mental,spiritual/astral strength conquers the trappers with 4/6 special skills at least. In vosods he chooses things according to his brains( not heart ) and love for universe . If he wants to Reincarnate to earth ( 98% hates such idea ) he first of all browse around earth with the forces of the universe or be given qualities of the forces of the universe in death department. Rich ones will be chosen and a reminder will be placed on a timer pattern with the creatures of the vosod... That's y u start seeing things looking like demons u hated trying to interact with u but u are visiting churches to help u kill what u sent on errand from vosod to earth .
In 10 wise light humans 6 don't involve the pastors but absolves wat ever fear they have. THIS IS THE REASON NO ONE REINCARNATES IN BLACK WORLD because THE SOCIETY IS CURSED.
isn't it why I tell people that complain of seeing creatures then term it demons of fighting their demons

Many wise souls in 1988 before birth futuristically send 4 hands black lobster giant to remind him in 2028 of the need to die so he can be born in Lilum planet in 2029 because people born on that year on Lilum planet are given special qualities by strolling dark matters and he reminds u on need to die and u are calling him a demon from pit of hell .
But good news is that 90% of Reincarnated humans from Germany welcomes these lobster giant spends days talking in aubsburgs mountains then die the following moments.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
kapich:
Are there Aliens amongst us?
in scale of 100,000,000 humans to 2000 aliens

0.01% in Africa working with Nigerian Politicians and the rest in south africa,8% in Egypt , 40% in Australia , 5% in USA , 80% In mongolstan to Scandinavian countries and 100% in Russia .

How do I discover my journey on earth?
I have dreams, see myself visiting places when I woke I feel pains, sometimes it's water,rivers...I seeing dreams[/quote]
By avoiding Religion so much reading many expositions by diggers( which ourtruth is a disgrace to ) and higher beings .
Meditate more , love animals , mountains , bushes and trees ...Who can do this without loving next tribal humans. All these open ur ways to universal journeys.

Let air , fire , sand and water bear u witness when wishing good for ur self and wishing evil for a wicked soul.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tvoice:

?

Qst 2
Seeing ur self flying to d sky in d dream when any one wants to attack u, can u explain wat it means, if u can, I will be happy, I usually go up anytime anyone wants to attack me in dreams

... Sporad8 answered it well ,but let me chip in something

in Ur number 3 u should know past and future are same . If emeka can view the past tvoice can view the future ... U( emeka ) see one thing which is occurance that happened then that will happen in future which u ( tvoice ) shall dream about . Some people are inclined to seeing past like me while some sees 20% of future which is u.

In no 3 , flying in ur dream means two thing

Induction in higher self and Acquisitions of spiritual gift of the inverse world for an example last week I dreamt of kind of shoot outs by some ijaw boys in my school in Portharcourt I was scared and I wished for a wing and I started flying up above the sky and still see those idiots exchanging gunshots from the sky and smiled because it has been happening since 1986,

Not only that I can hide in rays and those chasing me in my dream won't see me, I can run very very fast in danger that I will lose balance and fall out from my planet which automatically wakes me up...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EngrKemp: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=Amunethseranu post=122050262][/quote]

This name of the Supreme God, when I call it , what does it command?

When faced with a challenge and one needs innovative and creative power to make positive changes,what is the effect and outcome of calling the celestial name of the supreme God head?

Lastly,
What do u understand by vibration?

Thinking about somebody and suddenly the person calls u !!
What forms such connection?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EngrKemp: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Where I'm pH are u?

Ur church in pH or where in pH can one meet u on Sunday before leaving portharcourt monday
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
EngrKemp:

This name of the Supreme God, when I call it , what does it command?
wæ•d commands mystery which the strongest winged humanoid ju•yt has been trying to demystify, revered commands Quantum head , M.Y.E commands light and impossibility.

When faced with a challenge and one needs innovative and creative power to make positive changes,what is the effect and outcome of calling the celestial name of the supreme God head?
... He is dead at the moment but his... Wait first grin

Supreme W isn't a being like humans nor look like d reptilians nor looks the cyborgs.
It's image are like the sun , he created universe according to it's eliptical image and then made the immortals to live with the light suns,Silicon suns, basalt/Cobalt suns and Sulfur suns then create beings according to their images to maintain the silicon suns.
A Billion yrs back because of what u said right now Supreme W exploded for the second time in our multiverse along the matrix field by which super battery flows to the silicon/basalt bodies and that gave birth to miracle workers known as GIFTEDS ...which are greatly hindered by Religion. B4 that supreme W shedded his organs in 10 and 5 is for humans and immortals ,1 is for immortals alone and 4 is for the bubbles.
...So it will be a mistake praying to supreme god when nature, mother earth, ILLUM are of it's organ. Their are immortals working closeby with forces of nature involve them in meditation for guidance and don't ever pray for money because it's against laws of wisdom , A WISE ENTITY WILL SURELY ONE DAY BE A BILLIONAIRE

Lastly,
What do u understand by vibration?
... Vibrations along universal codes is what knowledge and wisdom are measured with just like light , vibration deals with sound and it's mostly used by Vatican theologists to calculate the power and gifts of holy spirit especially during Exorcism but they are so wrong .

Vibrations is like metre while light is like miles , can you compare sound to light ?
What are the speed of light and speed of sound ?
Vibrations is the universal code scale of the theologists who are against scientists.

Thinking about somebody and suddenly the person calls u !!
What forms such connection?
coincidence and few rare occurances of the universe we shall discuss soon.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EngrKemp: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Amunethseranu:
wæ•d commands mystery which the strongest winged humanoid ju•yt has been trying to demystify, revered commands Quantum head , M.Y.E commands light and impossibility.

Supreme W isn't a being like humans nor look like d reptilians nor looks the cyborgs.
It's image are like the sun , he created universe according to it's eliptical image and then made the immortals to live with the light suns,Silicon suns, basalt/Cobalt suns and Sulfur suns then create beings according to their images to maintain the silicon suns.
A Billion yrs back because of what u said right now Supreme W exploded for the second time in our multiverse along the matrix field by which super battery flows to the silicon/basalt bodies and that gave birth to miracle workers known as GIFTEDS ...which are greatly hindered by Religion. B4 that supreme W shedded his organs in 10 and 5 is for humans and immortals ,1 is for immortals alone and 4 is for the bubbles.
...So it will be a mistake praying to supreme god when nature, mother earth, ILLUM are of it's organ. Their are immortals working closeby with forces of nature involve them in meditation for guidance and don't ever pray for money because it's against laws of wisdom , A WISE ENTITY WILL SURELY ONE DAY BE A BILLIONAIRE

... Vibrations along universal codes is what knowledge and wisdom are measured with just like light , vibration deals with sound and it's mostly used by Vatican theologists to calculate the power and gifts of holy spirit especially during Exorcism but they are so wrong .

Vibrations is like metre while light is like miles , can you compare sound to light ?
Vibrations is the universal code scale of the theologists who are against scientists.

I know about not praying money.

Money is not a spiritual gift..
It's unknown to God.

That is why I asked if innivattand creative ability to solve multiple problems and creative powers to create and bring to reality what ever dreams and fantasies I v in my mind growing in my head
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kez11: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Reincarnation is an exclusive right of a higher soul . But we have two types of Reincarnation
1: automatic or rolling stone

Here idiots who aren't trapped in netherrealms because of frozen NTR or nonchalancy of the soul trappers are automatically rolled back to earth from vosod because they wanted Jesus , Mohammed, sweet holy ghost, virgin Mary and Allah than seeing Satanic moving trees, demonic green faced principalities, orange faced marine girls, Foul spirit looking like frogs with human faces but so friendly etc that defiles their cursed imaginations.

Reincarnation is a choice made by fools and the wise ones , universe is a place of choice but we suffer so much for our wrong choices ,

These idiots here has Reincarnated 100times to earth but will stab u to death in an argument about Reincarnation which they think is a satanic idea.
One thing is certain nature hates Religious people ,if u want to be Religious outside netherrealm no forces of nature sends u to claberton or Sirius twin P planet full of light workers but to earth full of cursed animals walking in twos and their sizes? Mere 5.6ft

Perfect Reincarnation

Here a wise man who might want to be trapped but due to his/her mental,spiritual/astral strength conquers the trappers with 4/6 special skills at least. In vosods he chooses things according to his brains( not heart ) and love for universe . If he wants to Reincarnate to earth ( 98% hates such idea ) he first of all browse around earth with the forces of the universe or be given qualities of the forces of the universe in death department. Rich ones will be chosen and a reminder will be placed on a timer pattern with the creatures of the vosod... That's y u start seeing things looking like demons u hated trying to interact with u but u are visiting churches to help u kill what u sent on errand from vosod to earth .
In 10 wise light humans 6 don't involve the pastors but absolves wat ever fear they have. THIS IS THE REASON NO ONE REINCARNATES IN BLACK WORLD because THE SOCIETY IS CURSED.
isn't it why I tell people that complain of seeing creatures then term it demons of fighting their demons

Many wise souls in 1988 before birth futuristically send 4 hands black lobster giant to remind him in 2028 of the need to die so he can be born in Lilum planet in 2029 because people born on that year on Lilum planet are given special qualities by strolling dark matters and he reminds u on need to die and u are calling him a demon from pit of hell .
But good news is that 90% of Reincarnated humans from Germany welcomes these lobster giant spends days talking in aubsburgs mountains then die the following moments.

Thanks for your explanation.

I was brought up in a religious way but of late, critical thinking has caused me to question so many things which Reincarnation is one of those.

I have come to understand that religion was created just to condition/control the human mind.

Going further, what do you think happens to the soul when one dies?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EngrKemp: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
What can u say about seeing ur great relatives in the dream...

E g ur late mom or dad...

What about feeling ur late mom or dad protecting u in dream ,from great beyond from harms' way.

Again, the word witch....

What is it?

When bible says, suffer not a witch to live...
What do u understand by that?

Can u remember the first emperor on keyStone Earth? Nimrod?
What race was he?

What was tower of Babal meant for ?
Why did it attract such celestial anger.

What is ashroth ?
Do u consider nimrod act with his mother evil or good or do u consider it normal as the supreme God wanted humans to live?

If Adam lived over 500 years, why do recent human live less?

I v seen prayers work..

Infact i v seen prayers
Prayed in the name of Jesus Christ work like magic.
Why did it work when u posit it does not work?

If there is no evidence that prayers through Christ work , following The Way of Christ would v been invalid and ended since.
So create a balance with this evidence and proofs .
Did the Romans input a wrong footing in the early Church that suggest satanism?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tvoice: 5:04am On Mar 26, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Sporad8 answered it well ,but let me chip in something

in Ur number 3 u should know past and future are same . If emeka can view the past tvoice can view the future ... U( emeka ) see one thing which is occurance that happened then that will happen in future which u ( tvoice ) shall dream about . Some people are inclined to seeing past like me while some sees 20% of future which is u.

Thanks sister fire for throwing more light on this, really appreciate, how have u been?

u want to use busy busy busy to finish your self, try and be resting oO

I still have some questions to ask though

what will u say abt dead relatives coming to ur dreams to give you messages on how to protect your self physically, and when u do exactly what the say, it works

I

In no 3 , flying in ur dream means two thing

Induction in higher self and Acquisitions of spiritual gift of the inverse world for an example last week I dreamt of kind of shoot outs by some ijaw boys in my school in Portharcourt I was scared and I wished for a wing and I started flying up above the sky and still see those idiots exchanging gunshots from the sky and smiled because it has been happening since 1986,

Not only that I can hide in rays and those chasing me in my dream won't see me, I can run very very fast in danger that I will lose balance and fall out from my planet which automatically wakes me up...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2023
Hello !😍

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by MechanicMike: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Rekhina:
Hello !😍

helo please do u have yansh & can u cook & clean please & have u got strong back to fetch water please? am lookin ffor a strong lightskin female like u who strong like bull & can do good house girl job & that do give stress so that u can be pay upto 20k (naira) a montsh. please are u intarested and please gimmme yor nomba please. can u dance & do u enjoy goin to disco please? was yor name & nomba. I haev moiney & am from london & i been travelling to london for like 15 times a year. gimme yor nomba?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Freed001(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Amunethseranu:

Following closely. So can you tell us if this ILLUM aspect of the Supreme creator is amongst us now? I say this because like I earlier mentioned on this thread Sat guru Mahraji is an ascended master that I have been connecting with first through my meditation until I physically went to his village and he is this aspect of light. There is a lot of misunderstanding but I tell you this from my own knowledge and it's what he has said too. He gives divine knowledge to people that helps activate the third eye, know who they are and their purpose on earth and also our past Akashic records. There is a lot of misinformation about him but he's worth checking out. And also I can say my ancestors or something led me to him and nobody introduced him to me. Probably I made a deal for him to remind me of who I am in this present incarnation and it has happened. He is still sending messages out for people to recognize who he is but Nigerians and Africans are generally dumb and he has been misrepresented. Even most people that are there with him atm don't know why they are there and they choose to worship him because religion has been so ingrained in people's brain. What do you have to say about this Sisterfire? Remember you have said when everyone says someone or something is evil it's usually the opposite and we can always try to go closer and learn the truth for ourselves
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Freed001:

Following closely. So can you tell us if this ILLUM aspect of the Supreme creator is amongst us now? I say this because like I earlier mentioned on this thread Sat guru Mahraji is an ascended master that I have been connecting with first through my meditation until I physically went to his village and he is this aspect of light. There is a lot of misunderstanding but I tell you this from my own knowledge and it's what he has said too. He gives divine knowledge to people that helps activate the third eye, know who they are and their purpose on earth and also our past Akashic records. There is a lot of misinformation about him but he's worth checking out. And also I can say my ancestors or something led me to him and nobody introduced him to me. Probably I made a deal for him to remind me of who I am in this present incarnation and it has happened. He is still sending messages out for people to recognize who he is but Nigerians and Africans are generally dumb and he has been misrepresented. Even most people that are there with him atm don't know why they are there and they choose to worship him because religion has been so ingrained in people's brain. What do you have to say about this Sisterfire? Remember you have said when everyone says someone or something is evil it's usually the opposite and we can always try to go closer and learn the truth for ourselves
... sat guru can never be light in his 100million life times . Same idiot supporting tinubu just for crumbs can never be light.

When u wanna start insulting light , start by calling it a goat or fool than say sat guru is it.

Nigerians are hungry/foolish and light can cure ur hunger but u are always call it Jesus . because of this u don't understand nor believe in wat it can do...

Imagine visiting 150million Nigerians( Fools ) then stuff them with golds and their heart desires , do u think supreme W organ Knoúscu and ennigau will be happy when it is apparently pushing 150 million pigs into believing Jesus is the greatest or Allah must be Akbar?

Be wise ur present sufferings making u think sat guru mahraji ( a chalartan begging for crumbs from tinibu) is greater than what god stands for,will only make u stronger and ready to be used by real ILLUM who is called god by immortals .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

helo please do u have yansh & can u cook & clean please & have u got strong back to fetch water please? am lookin ffor a strong lightskin female like u who strong like bull & can do good house girl job & that do give stress so that u can be pay upto 20k (naira) a montsh. please are u intarested and please gimmme yor nomba please. can u dance & do u enjoy goin to disco please? was yor name & nomba. I haev moiney & am from london & i been travelling to london for like 15 times a year. gimme yor nomba?
... Rekhina will do househelp she will manage 15k . I will be her guarantor

@rekhina shey u will come back to earth after death ? grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
MechanicMike:

...You are definitely looking for a strong farm going middle belt woman u want to pour ur Old Akamu into ba?
Mike the Mechanic you will just pin her to the bed with ur strong mechanic engine hydraulic Hands then .... smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by juniorrate: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
a woman name Vivian with her eye look exactly like cat and she’s into prostitution. pls what does that signify
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Freed001(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... sat guru can never be light in his 100million life times . Same idiot supporting tinubu just for crumbs can never be light.

When u wanna start insulting light , start by calling it a goat or fool than say sat guru is it.

Nigerians are hungry/foolish and light can cure ur hunger but u are always call it Jesus . because of this u don't understand nor believe in wat it can do...

Imagine visiting 150million Nigerians( Fools ) then stuff them with golds and their heart desires , do u think supreme W organ Knoúscu and ennigau will be happy when it is apparently pushing 150 million pigs into believing Jesus is the greatest or Allah must be Akbar?

Be wise ur present sufferings making u think sat guru mahraji ( a chalartan begging for crumbs from tinibu) is greater than what god stands for,will only make u stronger and ready to be used by real ILLUM who is called god by immortals .

Okay I understand, everything is worth looking out for as we continue to build our light. We learn everyday
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Interessant

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Freed001:

Okay I understand, everything is worth looking out for as we continue to build our light. We learn everyday
ILLUM don't do miracles and when it does it's been punished . It only train up gifteds to perform miracles but most Nigerian gifteds calls him Jesus Christ, and 70% white men are been fought by the satanic system . In Nigerian a gifted will chose to cast imaginery demon after seeing ILLUM than don the right thing for his existence.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2023
ogyunging:
Interessant
... Annunaks enraq and his animal friends are wonderful.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2023
EngrKemp:
What can u say about seeing ur great relatives in the dream...

E g ur late mom or dad...

What about feeling ur late mom or dad protecting u in dream ,from great beyond from harms' way.

Again, the word witch....

What is it?

When bible says, suffer not a witch to live...
What do u understand by that?

Can u remember the first emperor on keyStone Earth? Nimrod?
What race was he?

What was tower of Babal meant for ?
Why did it attract such celestial anger.

What is ashroth ?
Do u consider nimrod act with his mother evil or good or do u consider it normal as the supreme God wanted humans to live?

If Adam lived over 500 years, why do recent human live less?

I v seen prayers work..

Infact i v seen prayers
Prayed in the name of Jesus Christ work like magic.
Why did it work when u posit it does not work?

If there is no evidence that prayers through Christ work , following The Way of Christ would v been invalid and ended since.
So create a balance with this evidence and proofs .
Did the Romans input a wrong footing in the early Church that suggest satanism?

let me face u today

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bunchersstab(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2023
khiaa:

Yes he insulted me and I insulted him back but through it all we came to a mutual understanding and respect for each other, so all is good.

As far as that SisterRoach goes, it has worked very hard over the years to deserve every bit of humiliation, demeaning, disrespect, embarrassment, degradation, shame, disgrace, hate, insults and trolling it gets. That CockRoach has been stalking me for years because I rejected it's advances. I support anyone who gives it what it gives out.

It can't spend years of it's time on here stalking and fabricating lies about others and not expect to get the same in return. You can't bring up the trolling that he did to that CockRoach without bringing up the constant trolling it does to him.

Buncherstabb is married now and probably a father. I wish him all the happiness in the world. He was one of the good ones. cheesy

My Passion, I missed everything about you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EngrKemp: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
let me face u today
I thought u n sistersfire v gone to another planet oo

Lol
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sisterfire ma'am you and Mark ruffalao the quantuam physician cum actor were right about the past and the future, Both are same and their is no distinctions.

Someone who sees the past correctly is called a gifted

One who sees the future is called a gifted as well by neo Ignorant ones

Structures in my dream about the past are terrifying and the future structures scares me a lot

When someone comes from the past he is special and same with the future then what is present if not illusions which time stands for ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Annunaks enraq and his animal friends are wonderful.
the photo looks like annunakian language.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2023
EngrKemp:

I thought u n sistersfire v gone to another planet oo

Lol
She answered your question abo ut vibrations and light but I will chip in this about that .

Wise ones grows their souls with light
Cunny ones grows their souls with darkness
Ignorant ones empties their souls of light and darkness and when you minus 5 from minus 5 you gonna have minus 10 which is what ignorant ones does they grow their darknesses with a Rogue nextdoor. While the rogue grows light backwardly in pitch darkness. Vibrations can be likened to growing darkness. Remember ignorant ones has no light or darkness to grow that made Jesus say " if you aren't hot nor cold I shall vomit u out to ur crowd"
Great hate for weaknesses has strong tendencies for making people grow darkness but they shall
suffer for that

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2023
My Thoth we are learning that here tanks to sisterfire your f riend. If not her who in Asia would have known light and darkness works together though I was meant to understand darkness is all evil until I found out I see clearly in darkness . That's y I'm here .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.