Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207821 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...TO MAKE U FREE FROM DOGMAS AND FEARS RENDERING UR CONTINENT HOPELESS,
...in my world an armrobber has right to fight for justice,
A nymphomaniac girl has the right to go extremely far in science and tutor others ,
An illtempered dude has right to talk about what is right n wrong ,
Unlike ur world where prostitutes, armrobbers aren't allowed to talk what is right or wrong, but only the politicians , highchiefs and pastors

...so not everyone will kiss u when u insult them in their own thread , what u call maturity is but foolishness...
You have expressed your thoughts.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Ahasco:

Oh now I get the picture. Thanks for the clarification
...sorry I made a mistake typing it cos I was feeling sleepy yesterday, but I have retified it ,

I mean
"u suprise me"
Secondly ,
The funny rotation/spinning of the earth against the sun which made upper Africa even africa as a whole and middle East face sun directly saved Africa from d grand scheme which 95% of Antichrists weren't among" sorry for the mistake
...20 schemes more to go ....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Note:
THE ONE CURSED BY MY BEAUTY , EXTREMELY INFATUATED BY MY BODY AND SAPIOSEXUALLY SLAVED TO ME AFTER USING THE EXCUSE THAT I CLOSED A CHRISTIAN THREAD (WHICH HAS RAN MORE THAN 30 PAGES SINCE I'M DONE WIT D WRITE UPS THERE) IS HERE WITH A FEMALE ACCOUNT LADISFOREVA
SO DONT MINGLE WORDS WITH HIM
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I was only trying to know more about you.
...explain more my good friend ,
What did u wanna know and I will tell u ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...explain more my good friend ,
What did u wanna know and I will tell u ?

I just want to know if you're married.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Do we have anything in common with the winged humanoids? Our creator
Do they eat , do they have blood flow in them? e.tc

Good morning madam
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
drLammy:

Good morning madam

Morning dude, read from a contactee that our greatest impediment to space travel is our flesh. Which needs nourishment and refreshment unlike other beings higher on the dimension ladder. Being mortal requires us to often feed which I guess the ANUNAKIS do not, unless of course feeding as term refers to another means of nourishment.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2021
Tloc:

Morning dude, read from a contactee that our greatest impediment to space travel is our flesh. Which needs nourishment and refreshment unlike other beings higher on the dimension ladder. Being mortal requires us to often feed which I guess the ANUNAKIS do not, unless of course feeding as term refers to another means of nourishment.
...I will like to know how food and nutrition is one of the options to travelling from one point or the other in universe?
Please explain ...Remember this is a room MEARNT for Wiseman( though fools might be found here)

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...I will like to know how food and nutrition is one of the options to travelling from one point or the other in universe?
Please explain ...Remember this is a room MEARNT for Wiseman( though fools might be found here)
With our level of technology and the duration based on the SPEED of light, getting to other stars would probably need an extended period of time. Food is needed for our mortal bodies for nourishment while others beings of higher dimensions. If I'm wrong please enlighten me on the subject matter. Sisterfire, is being mortal not a limiting factor? Since you said about 95% of your abilities are taken away during reincarnation as an Earth being.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tloc:

With our level of technology and the duration based on the SPEED of light, getting to other stars would probably need an extended period of time. Food is needed for our mortal bodies for nourishment while others beings of higher dimensions. If I'm wrong please enlighten me on the subject matter. Sisterfire, is being mortal not a limiting factor? Since you said about 95% of your abilities are taken away during reincarnation as an Earth being.
...you are so right tloc kiss kiss kiss
No matter how u look at it Food is a serious necessity my dear
...And later we shall talk about the physical food and nutrition tactics of space travellers , nebulla archeologies and blackhole observers

Meanwhile do u know that chewing kolanuts just 2 in the morning can kill ur appetite till 12midnight? , now use this ideologies n brainstorm different killers of appetites lying in Amazon forests and african Guinea Savana ,not withstanding knowing about this extraordinary nuts of nature dosent mean been tactical in fighting nature( hunger) in the space
...we have different tactics SCIENTISTs uses to fight nature( hunger ) in space ...n appetite killing is just one ( but archaic) , Astro-hibernation is 2,
Remember no one wins a war against nature , nature spares those who tries to trick it while searching for knowledge n wisdom as Supreme inventor wanted , but it always come back for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...you are so right tloc kiss kiss kiss
No matter how u look at it Food is a serious necessity my dear
...And later we shall talk about the physical food and nutrition tactics of space travellers , nebulla archeologies and blackhole observers

Meanwhile do u know that chewing kolanuts just 2 in the morning can kill ur appetite till 12midnight? , now use this ideologies n brainstorm different killers of appetites lying in Amazon forests and african Guinea Savana ,not withstanding knowing about this extraordinary nuts of nature dosent mean been tactical in fighting nature( hunger) in the space
...we have different tactics SCIENTISTs uses to fight nature( hunger ) in space ...n appetite killing is just one ( but archaic) , Astro-hibernation is 2,
Remember no one wins a war against nature , nature spares those who tries to trick it while searching for knowledge n wisdom as Supreme inventor wanted , but it always come back for you cheesy

Thanks for the info.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tloc:

...let's check limiting facts of a mortal in place like Africa ,
...that will be later in d Evening
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tloc:

Thanks for the info.
...thanks for the refreshment
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mecka: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jesus is king. Fùck whatever the bitch says.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sisterfire, what happened to Adaibeku?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
drLammy:

Good morning madam
Winged Humanoids espiacially those that created Iran, Saudi arabia and Iraq has many things in common with their creations ...later we shall look at it
...yes they shall eat fufu , beans and rice if necessary ...if fufu and egusi soup can purge Ola-brolin svensson of linköping Sweden 2days of landing at Adazi-nnukwu anambra state ,so shall it purge Jehovah( a winged Humanoid) who ate fufu and edikaikong soup to please a lady looking like my mum ,
He shall eat it for a week and the purging will seize
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jadden:
Sisterfire, what happened to Adaibeku?
...Do you know her?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...Do you know her?
Well, let's just say I've been around, and I know things.
So, what happened to her?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mecka:
Jesus is king. Fùck whatever the bitch says.
... tell me y u say so ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jadden:

Well, let's just say I've been around, and I know things.
So, what happened to her?
...She is far away from Nigeria and will be back here very soon , no be Ada afaraukwu again ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...She is far away from Nigeria and will be back here very soon , no be Ada afaraukwu again ?
I SEE.
*Smiles*
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jadden:

I SEE.
*Smiles*
...how do u get to know her
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
dazzlingd:
Sisterfire, please can u continue the discussion on black hole...

And also, what do you think of magun, like how does it work

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

I don show!!!!

If you like hit the report button a million times... e no go work

Signed
Your Shadow!!! cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:

She used to work in the same brothel like you years back

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:

Winged Humanoids espiacially those that created Iran, Saudi arabia and Iraq has many things in common with their creations ...later we shall look at it
...yes they shall eat fufu , beans and rice if necessary ...if fufu and egusi soup can purge Ola-brolin svensson of linköping Sweden 2days of landing at Adazi-nnukwu anambra state ,so shall it purge Jehovah( a winged Humanoid) who ate fufu and edikaikong soup to please a lady looking like my mum ,
He shall eat it for a week and the purging will seize
[/s]

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... tell me y u say so ?

Cos it's the truth!

Here is another truth, you are a prostitute that gathers customers on Nairaland are you not?
Below is your favorite DP which has these foolish guys sending DMs to you after pretending to interested in the universe on this thread. grin grin grin

dazzlingd
Ahasco

All of them dey your DM dey find free fuvck.
Who wants to see screenshots of PMs on her alternate account which we retrieved today cheesy

All the fine talkers you see on this thread them wan fvck her
Only if they knew where their sperm is going to along with their destiny.... the big white goddess temple.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
SisterFire:
Hehe!

Never mind!

Let's just say I've been around watching, and know happenings.

Hehe!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

I don show!!!!

If you like hit the report button a million times... e no go work

Signed
Your Shadow!!! cheesy

The money I've made today, I doubt u have made it this year.....go get a life

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
dazzlingd:

The money I've made today, I doubt u have made it this year.....go get a life

oh, let me guess...

It's the same brain in your dick that you are using to think of my Income

Go get a real brain and a winged humanoid god too man! cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

oh, let me guess...

It's the same brain in your dick that you are using to think of my Income

Go get a real brain and a winged humanoid god too man! cheesy

U are my entertainment and u will be my little pet from now on....I'll reply to u at my wish and ignore u at my wish while u beg for my attention, I can see u following me with all your monikers and quoting me everywhere......my little cow

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
dazzlingd:

U are my entertainment and u will be my little pet from now on....I'll reply to u at my wish and ignore u at my wish while u beg for my attention, I can see u following me with all your monikers and quoting me everywhere......my little cow
... grin grin grin
grin grin ...I just pity him and his obsession with me, he will grow more wretched and wretched until the only joy he gets will lie on this my thread , then I disappear and frustration kills him... He has been on this thread since morning watching my photo and fantasizing about how the 6hr sexual punishment of mine ganna be.. grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dear tloc

Limiting factors of the gifted( ogbanjé abiku ) and reincanated higher beings

Religion : this factor broughts lots of perils and damages to the gifted,
...for example in africa it happens that the mechanisms of the supreme aspects were prayed to for help against strong diseases like cancer, measles, cholera etc centuries back and the fragments of their cries reaches supreme inventor who now dishes out special souls after many centuries to help out , those special souls are whom u call ogbanjes' this sets have clues of great INVENTions in their dreams and pastors translates it to satanic dreams,
They are those who turn water till it spins with great speed then take a little n mix with rare leaves know by them to cure cancer ...But it can't be possible since they are called demonic n even then they drop their callings to start preaching about jesus , selling tomatoes , doing prostitutions and 419s,
... though help from other diseases might come from outside Africa but the supreme inventor's aspects including nature , justice , Aæutansçu wants the cure to come from Africa or the world shall continue to suffer from cancer ,
Now you see y those with powerful gifts and little power we're disarmed by Religion ignorantly those who suppose to invent 5.0 version of solar power are pastors preaching about salvations
think of any problems on earth n I shall tell u that the solvers are moving here n there asking Jesus for a square meal, doing AGBERO in parks and selling pepper in d market

Society : society plays a great part in killing the talent of gifted ones, the typical northern communities believes one can only make it through Allah not by inventing great things like he was created to do... Baaaam ...he has started selling gworo on d streets of kafanchan and prays 10times a day for Allah to bless him,
...in IGBOLAND trying to invent something is seen as madness and a lazy man's work and d land suffers and ask god y ,
MIND YOU NOT EVERYONE WAS GIVING GIFT ,
BUT EVERYONE WHERE GIVEN TALENT ( BE OT ACADEMICAL AND NON ACADEMICAL)

...Also note that one reincanated in midst of 200million idiots can never alter anything because hunger, hopelessness and confusion from d 200million shall always be her/his constraints .
...throw golds n diamonds to them then regret it forever , n curse d day u try to sensitize fools ,
... GAME OF NUMBERS IS REAL , when 200million curses their programme masters then after 5yrs , poor people in that environment shall drive Rangerover autobiography

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.