Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207583 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mynameis007:

First of all, let me introduce myself.
Just call me 007, and I've been reading this thread since its inception on guest mode.
Without beating about the bush, my question is this: how do I get to experience this hours of pleasure with you?
That's what I'm interested in, not all this mumbo jumbo that sounds alien to me.
No disrespect though, but that's how it sounds to me.
So tell me, can you make me experience this unending pleasure?
Thank you.
...Mr OO7 , is only reserved for selfish pastors not even for AC pastor like PS Okafor.
U never jam better alien wey u go even call holy maradona or holy Samson sia Sia to come for ur aid ,

...better coordinate ur dick cum ur soul because I am a mama not a young lady ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
SisterFire:
...Mr OO7 , is only reserved for selfish pastors not even for AC pastor like PS Okafor.
U never jam better alien wey u go even call holy maradona or holy Samson sia Sia to come for ur aid ,

...better coordinate ur dick cum ur soul because I am a mama not a young lady ,

Just like I thought, all mouth and no action.
So what if I told you I'm a selfish pastor, would it make any difference?
Mama or young lady, it doesn't matter, I just want that pleasure with you.
Don't tell me you're chickening out already.
Thank you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

U somewhat almost contradict the word JUSTICE...

Ur analysis up there doesn't fit what u are trying to portray.

U can't steal and try to right it. It's wrong... No matter whom u stole from. 2 wrongs won't right it.

But that's not it... I liked u already. That's where my energy is at the mo'
...We higherbeings analyse ur intention of stealing , while you human judge the action according to what a rogue started in his 10commandments REMEMBER I SAID STEALING FROM ELITES , GOOD ELITES ARE FEW AT 4% WHILE THE BAD ONES IS AT 96% ,
... in my world let's say I am a police woman tracking Mike the night thief , he enters into the house of chief berlusuche to steal and I withdrew my guns , allow him do his thing and follow him when he is done ,
Catch him then he explains himself , how he helps poor people with the money , for him to mention it alone I shall help him run the elites down , YOU HUMANS DONT REASON THIS WAY RIGHT? grin Unfortunately that's how we reason in my world ,
...before we analyse the petty thieves or ATM robbers we first of all analyse the elite thieves , then we the police prays for karma to befall them or let them fall into our trap ,
...Only 2 countries with this model is JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA 6000AD OR BIAFRA 3500AD to behave such , crime rate in JAPAN HAS FALLEN TO ZERO because OF THIS , police is so independent that they protect only clean richmen
...curse on those who steal from the middlemen , fire squad on their asses
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mynameis007:

Just like I thought, all mouth and no action.
So what if I told you I'm a selfish pastor, would it make any difference?
Mama or young lady, it doesn't matter, I just want that pleasure with you.
Don't tell me you're chickening out already.
Thank you.
...why are u so angry with me 007 ?
...how can I leave my businesses just to give u 5hrs pleasures ?
Please let me be ok , infact is a lie ,let it be like that ,guuuuush ! angry angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...why are u so angry with me 007 ?
...how can I leave my businesses just to give u 5hrs pleasures ?
Please let me be ok , infact is a lie ,let it be like that ,guuuuush ! angry angry

I never asked you to leave your business, and I am not angry with you.
Something can be worked out in our free time, and it doesn't have to be for 5hrs.
Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Mynameis007:

I never asked you to leave your business, and I am not angry with you.
Something can be worked out in our free time, and it doesn't have to be for 5hrs.
Thank you
...Uuuumh uuuhmh Amudike 1 , so u registered here because of" sex with ruñes Wæg"(what will cause you pains and CONFUSIONs even after death )?

All these isn't a joke if it is a joke I won't have had hypertension at early 20s , if u think I am joking better wake,
I am freedom " don't take it as I am amusement"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...We higherbeings analyse ur intention of stealing , while you human judge the action according to what a rogue started in his 10commandments REMEMBER I SAID STEALING FROM ELITES , GOOD ELITES ARE FEW AT 4% WHILE THE BAD ONES IS AT 96% ,
... in my world let's say I am a police woman tracking Mike the night thief , he enters into the house of chief berlusuche to steal and I withdrew my guns , allow him do his thing and follow him when he is done ,
Catch him then he explains himself , how he helps poor people with the money , for him to mention it alone I shall help him run the elites down , YOU HUMANS DONT REASON THIS WAY RIGHT? grin Unfortunately that's how we reason in my world ,
...before we analyse the petty thieves or ATM robbers we first of all analyse the elite thieves , then we the police prays for karma to befall them or let them fall into our trap ,
...Only 2 countries with this model is JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA 6000AD OR BIAFRA 3500AD to behave such , crime rate in JAPAN HAS FALLEN TO ZERO because OF THIS , police is so independent that they protect only clean richmen
...curse on those who steal from the middlemen , fire squad on their asses

I enjoy the drama when u term me human... angry Do u know Prometheus? Heard of Confucius? Are u guys together up that sphere? Tell Zeus he owes me and I'm marrying u from that debt
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...Uuuumh uuuhmh Amudike 1 , so u registered here because of" sex with ruñes Wæg"(what will cause you pains and CONFUSIONs even after death )?

All these isn't a joke if it is a joke I won't have had hypertension at early 20s , if u think I am joking better wake,
I am freedom " don't take it as I am amusement"
More mumbo jumbo!
Is it your pains?
Is it your confusion?
Bia ka m nragi ezigbo ikpu, you just dey here dey make noise and talking jazz.
Yes, I sabi speak igbo too.
I am not 007 for mouth.
Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:16am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...That year they said they release millions of demons to torment earth ,

...my ikwerre mum whom I visited will always say my members are about to torment earth and she is leaving to heaven with my siblings after 3days darknight , and I will shake my head
Come and see olive oil doctor , even our dog was rubbed olive oil in his anus so that demons won't enter through there to take everyone to hell ,
200 candles everywhere , the atmosphere was like days of yahweh and his giant animal sacrifices to himself.

LWTMB lol grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by leetylee: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...First of all , lucky you as you have freed urself forever from programmiings of Satan ,
He won't trap u , even when u do u will treat it same way my Islam friend zakyzakes treats his terrible nightmares baaaam u are out ...
...once free is always free forever though African atheism is dangerous for humans ,

Why?

Jehovah witness is the concept and Ideology of a semi-African atheism founded by a white man ,whom believe that many things aren't in existence ,but Jesus my brother is still the messaih and the angel Michael of our time,
...NOW TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND JEHOVAH WITNESS WELL , go back to this thread you will meet a friend of mine who hates me so much because I expose the truth about Jesus ,he is definitely in love with , he loves Jesus that food he eats is provided by him( though his parents gats connections)
This my friend has been fighting many born again christians for been extremists , he believes nothing about hell or suffering by HIS god CALLED YAHWEH N JESUS,
NOW MR LEETYLEE , IF YOU GIVE HIM A WAIVER TO CREATE A CHURCH HE WILL FOUND A CHURCH REPLICA TO JEHOVAH WITNESS , that's what I call semi-African atheism , he might be modern day MIKE-TAZE RUSSELL U KNOW?

I see, I have come across the said "Mike Taze Russell"

DEATH , AFTERLIFE AND B‡ACKH.OLÉ

when u die , what u store in your brain will come back to you on that wide road to vosod ,
Example .. if you store so much anger to those ( programmes) whom made africa hopeless and animalalike like dazzlingd , you and the light burning in you will crush any white robed deceiver in ur way ..if any , ( always sitdown in ur bed n think about it before the lack of truth indicator in you start telling u I am Lilith the manipulator ,funny enough out of 1million great females u know only her and not even me smiley ) ,
...on the other hand if you what lies in your brain is so much happiness anytime Jesus is called that u cry in joy of hearing his name , People die in accident and u tank Jesus , people die of hunger and you cry in Worship to Jesus cos those who die are sinners n out of grace , or you bind man having sex with u in ur dream calling him belzebuul or a woman licks your vagina in ur dream n you bind the giant lady calling her satanic SisterFire or coastal husbandsnatcha , all these just like a Nairalander called Nutella ...
Then when u reach the whiterobbed deceivers espiacially îshîsh and ABBADON will sing a great song of victory as a heaven bound, you shall cry of joy HEAVEN AT LAST ! HEAVEN AT LAST !! JESUS BE PRAISE
piaaaaam u are in a fire already ,
b‡ack.høle isn't a concern of human soul but for the soul of dead suns , great sci-Humanoids
Concluded this not only me or my husband ...you are only concerned with vosod not b‡ack.ho.le , which is leading to the multiverse'
... I have explained the mechanism though the Nairaland antirobot police , is against me for talking about it ,

JEHOVAH AND THE MILKY WAY

hahahahaahahahaha grin , pls don't make my ass laff , Jehovah nîy doesn't believe in milky way ,
My dear leetylee this one lying about creating milky ways dosent even know the moon doesn't emit light , it took him 6months to understand that ok ... hahaha leave bible alone cause the lies in it runs my stomach now I have water cisten issue at home ,
...he is an EARTH TYRANT or more or less DOMESTIC TYRANT ,Who is good at chasing my mum and threatening humans with fire , when he meets real Humanoids he ran , DIDNT MY SWEET ÈNKI DEALT WITH HIM , WEN I WAS IN ÈNKI'S MANSION IN BABYLON , I SAW ALL ...THATs Why I LOVE ENKI TILL DATE THOUGH HE IS STURBBORN LIKE JEHOVAH

Who's Enki and why does Jehovah claims there's no other god after him

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by leetylee: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
Leetylee ,
I found out u are in love with the universe , Me 2 I'm in love with it too , at least I was given the 12th out of 210 planets of this solar system , my mum is 3rd , her chaser yahweh ie Satan is 6th ( 6 is always his number) and 12th is mine .
We shall talk of Universe and we shall pray that the antispasm robot will be friendly because it has that word Blac...ho.le

My dear you are a special one , everyone is special and with one of the talents ascribed to us the problem is our parents who brought us out here with no money to chase what makes us special...many are extraordinary musicians but u found them selling pure water cursing SisterFire for not doing magic so that millions will be theirs , now those who aren't musicians are singing with stolen money , father's looted cashs ...our ear drums has suffered David , grin

You are special mark it today , you might even be gifted as we speak

How can I unlock these gifts?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Babara1994(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
... Women don't do logic nor brainstorm as men , Remember I told u supreme god of the universe divided groups in 2 , WISDOM AND IGNORANCE
those who uses their brains are wise and those who don't are ignorant,
women don't use their brains cos of lack of experience, I MAY HAVE BRAIN DUE TO EXPERIENCE AND MEDITATIONS AS A TRUE REINCANATED DAUGHTER OF EARTH,

But the harsh Experiences that opens a man's head can never get to a lady,
Example : men are there to reduce the harsh Experiences of women but women won't do what men do for women , THATS WHAT U CALL PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGIES
when I was growing up as far back as primary 6 in portharcourt a lot of oldermen are willing to sleep with me to give me what I want, I got every single thing I want through sex,
That didn't make me a dunce cos I meditate always at night in the presence of my earth giant sisters,( though I don't meditate nowadays)
So I got all I want , but if is any other girl , she will be full of ignorance and emotions,

Don't be deceived by ladies u see in the church , prostitutions is sweeter in the church , investigate from now on haha

You need deliverance. Go to SCOAN before you end up in hell, in the presence of those demons you call your sisters.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Babara1994:

You need deliverance. Go to SCOAN before you end up in hell, in the presence of those demons you call your sisters.
... hahahahaahahahaha grin hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SMH , ... Abeg allow tunde joshua enjoy his knowledge in peace and harmony.
Isnt easy been on the side of truth. grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
... hahahahaahahahaha grin hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U seem to avoid me. Dunno why
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

U seem to avoid me. Dunno why
...lolz grin I'm not Avoiding you ...y say so?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...lolz grin I'm not Avoiding you ...y say so?

U didn't reply to previous post.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Babara1994(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
I know your type - they are on YouTube confessing how they eventually went to hell and got saved by Jesus after professing atheism.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Babara1994(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
I know your type - they are on YouTube confessing how they eventually went to hell and got saved by Jesus after professing atheism for years.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

I enjoy the drama when u term me human... angry Do u know Prometheus? Heard of Confucius? Are u guys together up that sphere? Tell Zeus he owes me and I'm marrying u from that debt
... What drama do u enjoy when I call u human?
Prometheus is a planet in our milky way ,
Confucisçu is a reincanated winged humanoid Wú friend of krist†sçú

...Zeus is owing you or apollyon( Amún apocalypse ) my brother ,his dad ?
...is so funny , that's y people are selfishly over ambitious because through that 50th is better that ist ,
But wat did he do 2 u?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:

...is so funny , that's y people are selfishly over ambitious because through that 50th is better that ist ,
But wat did he do 2 u?

How's ur relationship like with Jesus after he left dear Earth?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:

But wat did he do 2 u?

Prometheus is a god of � (fire)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

How's ur relationship like with Jesus after he left dear Earth?
...y mention jesus ? Tell me wat made u mention Jesus now , ...am all ears ,

My relationship with him will blow ur eardrum , pls curse me for not answering this question , call me dispecable names for breaking d rules ...I wont be angry smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Prometheus is a god of � (fire)
... jupiter is a god of internet , earth is a goddess of gravity , Venus is a god of electro-magnetic
, Saturn is the god of sulfur , sedna is the goddess of centruge, Astållé is the goddess of gnitforce

... someone intelligent shud join this fun pls

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...y mention jesus ? Tell me wat made u mention Jesus now , ...am all ears ,

My relationship with him will blow ur eardrum , pls curse me for not answering this question , call me dispecable names for breaking d rules ...I wont be angry

Cos He's the most revered human to walk the face of mother Earth.

Lemme know how relationship with Him is like
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
... jupiter is a god of internet , earth is a goddess of gravity , Venus is a god of electro-magnetic
, Saturn is the god of sulfur , sedna is the goddess of centruge, Astållé is the goddess of gnitforce

... someone intelligent shud join this fun pls

We humans only get to know them on pages of papers unlike u who have actual relationships with them. Do u have a human form? Is a horn sticking outta ur forehead? Are u a centaur? Describe ur looks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Babara1994:

I know your type - they are on YouTube confessing how they eventually went to hell and got saved by Jesus after professing atheism.
... Everyone are my not having problems with Atheists here espiacially African Atheist! ?
... And ur sweet Jesus will take me 1million times than you , hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

We humans only get to know them on pages of papers unlike u who have actual relationships with them
. Do u have a human form? Is a horn sticking outta ur forehead? Are u a centaur? Describe ur looks
...how can someone who just swallowed cold semovita and oha soup have like 6horns on her forehead ? ...I am a human though my 37ft boby hibernates somewhere
At the emboldened Blame all this on Jehovah who made you so tiny against our will , and use Religion to finish u off , hmm hmmm ... I swore never to involve myself in moulding ants ( u humans) but the intimidations from the giants we created made me have a rethink ...
...the way u see a puppy grow into an adult in months ,is the way we watch you grow into adult in just N30years ,

IF NOT that YOU ARE MADE TINY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING PALLY PALLY LIKE HOW ME AND THE ANASKÇÛ VÀIVINNË AND LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅTHSCÙ does it ...Most of you will declare world war just sighting me or those u wish to see ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Cos He's the most revered human to walk the face of mother Earth.

Lemme know how relationship with Him is like
...ok our relationship is good n fine
Tanks dear

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...how can someone who just swallowed cold semovita and oha soup have like 6horns on her forehead ? ...I am a human though my 37ft boby hibernates somewhere
At the emboldened Blame all this on Jehovah who made you so tiny against our will , and use Religion to finish u off , hmm hmmm ... I swore never to involve myself in moulding ants ( u humans) but the intimidations from the giants we created made me have a rethink ...
...the way u see a puppy grow into an adult in months ,is the way we watch you grow into adult in just N30years ,

IF NOT that YOU ARE MADE TINY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING PALLY PALLY LIKE HOW ME AND THE ANASKÇÛ VÀIVINNË AND LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅTHSCÙ does it ...Most of you will declare world war just sighting me or those u wish to see ...

Lol... At the bolded. Nor dey kowtow me. Come make I marry u abeg grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...ok our relationship is good n fine
Tanks dear

Is He superior to u?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Is He superior to u?
...No he isn't my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Lol... At the bolded. Nor dey kowtow me. Come make I marry u abeg grin
...what is d kowtowing there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.