Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Are We Doing Wrong? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are We Doing Wrong? (1767 Views)

What Am I Doing Wrong And How Can I Get Better? / Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? / Afterall #biggie Said #shineyaeye So That's Just What We Doing�☺️ Queen Mercy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are We Doing Wrong? by zed7: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
I don't exactly agree that women are no longer tolerating abuse and disrespect from men, hence marriages are breaking up more If women are so intolerant, then they wouldn't even want to marry in the first instance, knowing that abuse and disrespect may likely happen at one time or the other.
People are becoming more selfish and are marrying mainly for reasons that will benefit them: status, wealth, sex, looks etc. They end up getting disappointed because there is no substance behind their reasons. Compassion, understanding, empathy, care, selflessness and genuine affection is only what will hold a marriage. They are still a thousand happy couples in this country, they outnumber the unhappy ones but of course bad news always takes the center stage.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Doing Wrong? by lavylilly: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
zed7:
I don't exactly agree that women are no longer tolerating abuse and disrespect from men, hence marriages are breaking up more now. If women are so intolerant, then they wouldn't even want to marry in the first instance, knowing that abuse and disrespect may likely happen at one time or the other.
People are becoming more selfish and are marrying mainly for reasons that will benefit them: status, wealth, sex, looks etc. They end up getting disappointed because there is no substance behind their reasons. Compassion, understanding, empathy, care, selflessness and genuine affection is only what will hold a marriage. They are still a thousand happy couples in this country, they outnumber the unhappy ones but of course bad news always takes the center stage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Anger My Mistake! My Mistake My Disgrace! / Sex: Matters Arising / Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.