Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies (31515 Views)

Man Accuses Abuja Hospital Of Harvesting His 17-Year-Old Brother's Kidney (Vide) / Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation / Tobi Marshal: Man calls out Lekki hospital as mum dies of negligence in India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by Winneygirl(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Madam what has the endsars protest yield??
Is the entire citizens ready to fight these fight?

My mama will always advice not to fight an already defeated battle

Oga, what has complaining yielded?
Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Winneygirl:
Please sue the hospital.
Let us learn to take things up legally.
When hospitals start to pay for their mistakes, medical licenses get revoked due to malpractice or inappropriateness, hospitals will sit up, medical personnel will sit up.
Lives lost cannot be regained, but more lives can be saved by removing bad eggs making the hospitals pay for damages done.
sue or burn?
Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by Winneygirl(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

sue or burn?
What will burning the hospital achieve?
Destroying public property is not a way to get justice. Make we dey use our head na.
Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by josite: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
please ,do your research about the hospital near your residence and choose one that has a good care or if u know u will be needing medicare more often move near to the hospital u trust.when we value something dearly ,no price will be too high to pay.please accept my condolences.please do your businesses with entities that cares and respond appropriately.
Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Winneygirl:

What will burning the hospital achieve?
Destroying public property is not a way to get justice. Make we dey use our head na.
please go away from my mention. my statement up there was a sarcastic One and nothing serious. if you noticed, I typed it with a "question mark". take your patriotic advice to the hospital I don't need it.
Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by Winneygirl(f): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

please go away from my mention. my statement up there was a sarcastic One and nothing serious. if you noticed, I typed it with a "question mark". take your patriotic advice to the hospital I don't need it.
As you did not need advice, you should not have quoted me.
Have a nice day.
Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by abimbola74(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2021
yunqdady:

Nigerian nurses are not allowed to fix drip, not like she could not do it. If she did it, she could be sacked.
If u people understand hospital policies, u would know its not the fault of these people.
The problem is, the healthcare system is decayed. Not enough personnel, not enough equipment.
She should have been @least sympathetic and not saying YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. Only God knows how we got here

1 Like

Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by abimbola74(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
yunqdady:

Nigerian nurses are not allowed to fix drip, not like she could not do it. If she did it, she could be sacked.
If u people understand hospital policies, u would know its not the fault of these people.
The problem is, the healthcare system is decayed. Not enough personnel, not enough equipment.
In case of emergency, the nurses should fill in whenever the doctor is not around nah
Re: Couple Accuses Hospital Of Negligence As One Of Their Twin Babies Dies by yunqdady: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
abimbola74:

In case of emergency, the nurses should fill in whenever the doctor is not around nah
Some do. But be ready for wahala. So to avoid wahala, they just stay off.
I don't pray I have a course to have a relative admitted into a Nigerian hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Local Names Of Some Plants. / 55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.