Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Covid-19 -nigeria Police Wahala Arresting People In Clubs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid-19 -nigeria Police Wahala Arresting People In Clubs (164 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) / See Why Nigerian Police Is Now Arresting People (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 -nigeria Police Wahala Arresting People In Clubs by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Those police are sex starve being because they know why they went after people's in night club , I just pray that they won't molest those girls, like what happened in Abuja brothels.. even some of those police men bleeps those in their cell wifes in order to release them..they will be using the advantage of ..am an law enforcement agent..I have power to arrest.. especially Dpo, inspectors...
When they hear that covid-19 second wave ..
There ears risen ..
Why didn't dey go to churches , market, what is the different between people gathering in clubs and churches, market..
They quickly ran to the night club..
Stupid officers Dem like Bleep like..
I know some of them that go to brothels to Bleep free Toto,even they will carry their patrol van there to pretend that they want to arrest prostitutes using that opportunity to Bleep free pussy,that why you see their lives rubbish and look rough.. armed robbers are there..Dem no go after them..see as them serious for their arrest as if nah criminals Dem catch...
If not my uncle a brigadier general in the Nigeria military dat stops me..e remain small I won jion Nigeria police.. Bec I told him I don't want to join Nigeria army ..
Any comments ? Addition or subtraction please share your view about this

(1) (Reply)

Stop Assuming / Covid 19 And Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, Caring For Newborns / If You're Having A Stressed Day And You Think Beautiful Nature Can Cure It-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.