Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore (679 Views)

10 Ways Men Act When They Don’t Love You Anymore / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by Mhiztarfabulous(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
How well is your relationship working for you? The relationship these days is not a do or die affairs. If you realize your partner is not doing well with you, feel free to let go of him or her. Your peace of mind matters most in whatsoever you're doing, so don't sacrifice your peace of mind for anything.

3 Signs that she doesn't want you anymore

1. Rejecting calls

If your partner has always been attending to your calls every time, but all of a sudden she started acting strange without any issue or misunderstanding whatsoever, don't bother yourself disturbing her because it's very certain that you're no longer her taste or she has found someone she considers to be better than you. When girls truly love you, they go extra mile to hear from you, but once they are tired of you they can do anything to let you know they are freaking tired of you.

2. Not chatting or replying to your chats

One of the things ladies cherish most in any relationship is chatting extraordinarily with them. Late-night messages, midnight chats, and calls are inevitable to them. But when it turns out to be another way round then you should know she's tired of you or doesn't want you anymore.

3. Talking ill of you

All the first listed points aren't even near worse compared to this last one. Whenever a lady that once love you dislike you again, their reaction towards you is always more than worse. Many of them can't bear heartbreak and many are strong enough to hold it, but if they should be the one to break up with you, trust me they gonna talk ill of you just to make sure then chase away any other girls that might come your way.

How do you want to overcome all these relationship traumas so that you won't lose your partner to someone else?

Watch out for the next article on how to have a long-lasting peaceful relationship with your partner.

Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by InfernoNig: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Number 1 very important. Ones I notice communication is wavy and one sided,. I japa. No time to check time
Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Am a SMAN

I Don't give a damn
Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by Fahdiga(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
With SMAN, all problems have been solved
Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yawns. Works for both genders. Especially the communication gap.
Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by Angelacruz: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Both ways
Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by Nazgul: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Very true. I concur.

Especially that number 1. When she start using the I'll get back to you line whenever you call.

Chai girls did me that nonsense back then in school. I'll call she'll say I'm busy let me call you back, my brother I'm still waiting till now o after how many years, call I never see. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by kalu61(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
No 1 is the smackdown

But l can tell you that Simps will go any length to embarrass their ancestors to get the girl's attention and be used in the process.

My roommate did that shit, l was so pissed off but minded my business. She wouldn't pick his calls, nagged but whenever she called, he felt like Jesus was calling.

He will just forgive and forget everything and come back crying how the girl insulted and don't appreciate his time.

chai.

1 Like

Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by Jesse6(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
You know this love thing if you let am too enter you na wahala oo
kalu61:
No 1 is the smackdown

But l can tell you that Simps will go any length to embarrass their ancestors to get the girl's attention and be used in the process.

My roommate did that shit, l was so pissed off but minded my business. She wouldn't pick his calls, nagged but whenever she called, he felt like Jesus was calling.

He will just forgive and forget everything and come back crying how the girl insulted and don't appreciate his time.

chai.
Re: If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore by TJaguar(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Once you start noticing number 1 and 2. Know you are in trouble

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Outrageous Bride Price (picture) / Obi Cubana: Warning To Nigerian Women Dont Push Our Men(video) / Obi Cubana Full Interview With BBC He Discloses Everything Including Source Of W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.