Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event (404 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event by mamagee3(f): 3:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Is it ever proper for a young girl/lady to go out with a group of men to a public event or gathering; just she and three or four different men.

What do you think?
Re: Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event by Fiscus105(m): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2021
I guess you have been manipulated to have foursome with them after drinking to stupor at this ungodly hour

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2021
mamagee3:
Is it ever proper for a young girl/lady to go out with a group of men to a public event or gathering; just she and three or four different men.

What do you think?

sad
Re: Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2021
mamagee3:

What do you think?

sad That's not proper..
Re: Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event by meobizy(f): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
How old are you exactly?
Re: Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event by Olunmercy56(f): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't think anything is wrong with that inasmuch you are not dating anyone of them, instead of being lonely and being depressed, you can go out to have fun with them. But I can't go to where men are smoking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I hate it!!!! I love discussing with men because they will always tell you the truth and advise you on many good things like business or relationship. I hate having female friends because most of them are after slaying with empty head, parting with no tommorow embarassed Some of female friends are sometimes jealous wink
Re: Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event by LadyTianna(f): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Most guys nowadays can't be trusted. If the friendship isn't deep, the girl could end up getting drugged and raped
Re: Young Ladies, Should You Ever Go Out With A Group Of Guys To A Public Event by IKWUADA(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Don't go with them not that u will even benefit anything 4rm that gathering. or na u kpekus go suffer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Be My Lover Am In Abuja / Nairaland Is Filled With Sick Souls / Who Has Bought TSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.