Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him (46298 Views)

How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Lilshorecords(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Y
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Beremx(f): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
So sad.

Rest well dear
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Mayng01(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
When will the government look into police report before treating a robbery or accident victims. This is old fashioned policy, act now before it leads to insurrection. Rip to the dead.
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Akasammyoka: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Government need to change this their law. Many innocent men and women have lost their lives due to this.
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria again. This is y I will, and I repeat, I will never pity any armed robber wey dey face jungle justice . Just see this young promising man wan start life with very bright prospect these illiterates just condemn his life .

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
O Lord give me the grace to forgive this country Nigeria for all they've down and are doing to us. Amen.
R.I.P Dave
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
A country where the lives of cattles is more valuable than human lives......
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by JooEeL(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
FOOOLS WILL KEEP COMPLAINING. AND COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING. AND COMPLAINING.

WERE YOU BORN TO KEEP COMPLAINING OR TAKE ACTIONS YOU BLACK PEOPLE?

END THE ANIMAL FARM!

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Crackow12: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
So sad embarassed embarassed

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by lymelyte(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
I fear who nor fear Nigeria living condition. A place where a wealthy man would be happy to oppress people that made him wealthy, a place where he drives 100mill car on a dilapidated road and he calls that enjoyment..smh cry

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Illiteracy is the major of our police. Even to get accurate account of events is a problem

The government of Lagos state is also a failure. In such a situation neither the police nor citizens know the Emergency no hotlines to call to get the man saved b4 anything else

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Godpikin4real(f): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Honestly, this Nation haz a very very long way 2 go.
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Rahkman: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
If you have the opportunity.... leave this useless shithole and never look back change ur citizenship too

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Molahnelson(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Banana republic
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by euniselfyahoo: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
It is not news because, this is what happen to robbery victims. Our security is in the name of God.
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Molahnelson(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lagos Lagos lagos lagos lagos lagos

Is it The only place someone must like in Nigeria

Human life does not matter in Lagos the only thing that matters and the language they know is money

I don't like the way people are turning animalistic in that place

I'm seeing that place becoming a desolate Slump while other city are improving in their urbanization
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Dpsychologist: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Even if he is a criminal he Deserves to be treated. The function of a hospital is to save lives not take it.

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by CorperKola: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nukilia:
Can we just go our separate ways in this country undecided
It wont help anything, if ppple like jagaban will be controling things.
As you said its a systems problem.
A systemic problem. Think about that!
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by UDUJ(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
I am beginning to hate this country. Sometimes I regret coming back. I hope things change soon.
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Geesaintagape: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
If true it's unethical not to treat b4 police arrive
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nukilia:
that won’t solve our problems because the system is faulty because the people are faulty... even u the moment u wear a uniform u would av done same and if u run an hospital u would av done same .. everyone judges other sinners sinning differently... Nigeria is a diabolically unique state where people lie before they pray and pray after they lie..

Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Emmanuelomojo: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
[/quote] A young man cut short, now I KNOW WHY THIS CRIMINALS GET BURNT WHEN THE ARE CAUGHT
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Lamanii22(f): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
What's with not attending to a dying person in this country.... Why can't there be a law to always attend to them without police report....
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by lexy360: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nukilia:
Am seriously tired of Nigeria because of the lackadaisical attitude of our Police officers and Nurses. Naija please which way. RIP Bro
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Kathlyn(f): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria is a crazy place rip �� may yhur soul rest in peace Amen �
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by opribo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
So, I am asking if this were Bubu's son who had a motor bike accident, wont they bypass protocol and fly him abroad that night.

We waste lives like nothing in this country. Armed robbers every where yet we pay our taxes for the basic things as security. No one can move safely at night anymore. You go out with a 80:20 chance you will be attacked.

No, something must be done to change this system. Life first, we must ensure we provide everything humanly possible to save life when in critical condition.

RIP to the dead, and to the living just know it that if we dont change this country one way or the other, its a matter of time.
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by Freelance363: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
being a citizen of this con3 is a death sentence on itself. R.I.P
Re: David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him by catice(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's just time Nigerians learn to equip themselves with light weapons for protection. I have a ccw i lm proud of it but it scares me everytime i go to Lagos without it. It doesn't guarantee safety tho, but at least a level of safety for the carrier. There are cheap TAZERS and PEPPER srays out there on Jumia and other related websites. If you are not allowed to carry weapons as citizens, just have at least a way of fighting back whenever there is a chance to, rather than just submit yourself to brutal execution like this one.

Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix) / Gaskiya College Student Stabs Senior To Death For Punishing Him / Man Who Married 17-Year-Old Bride In Imo Reacts. Photos